Is Jesus Just ANOTHER god?

August 2nd, 2017, 5:23 pm #41

If you accept the fact that Jesus is the Son of the Living God, and you want to make Jesus separate from God, then is Jesus just another god??? There is the One Living God, so is Jesus just a god? Is Jesus inferior to His Father?

Matthew 28
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

So when we say that Jesus was given ALL power, does that stipulate that He is less than God???

He is either One with God, and therefore; GOD, or He is just another god, as Donnie Cruz has claimed.

August 2nd, 2017, 11:25 pm #42

Wow, how about that now Donnie. Jesus, the Savior of the world, the ONLY begotten Son of God, the King of Kings, is a man. A man, who now sits at the right hand of God who rules over His Kingdom. If he isn't "JUST" a man, Donnie, that what is He just else?

So, those "few" verses, as you call them, should be thrown out? If it is ONE verse, it should be enough for YOU or ANYONE else to believe that Jesus is Divine and more than a man. You can claim that it is Trinity-influenced, man-infuenced, whatever you desire to tag it with, until our Lord comes again; call it whatever you want, but I call it the Truth.

Philippians 2
4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Donnie, you will call attention ONLY to verse 11 where every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to WHOM??? To the glory of God the Father.

Your narrow-minded conclusion can't fathom that Jesus, who gives all glory to our (His) Father, can be ONE with God. Jesus came from God in the beginning, and will be FOREVER. All Scriptures attest to this. EVEN, yes EVEN if it is one verse, that is plenty enough for ANYONE to believe the Truth.

Donnie, is Jesus, now at the right hand of God, a man still???

August 2nd, 2017, 11:57 pm #43

Those "few" verses convey just as much important information as the "many" verses do. The "many" verses teach that Jesus is the Son of God. The "few" verses also teach that God and Jesus are one and the same. If you accept the "many" verses but discount the "few" verses, because the latter conflict with your personal beliefs, then you are most definitely playing the "numbers game."
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Bill,

"I and my Father are one (John 10:30, KJV)

Bill as a father and his son Bill Jr. are one person? Don't think so.

Was Christ saying that he and the Father make up “one God”? Nope. That's a terrible thing to say. That's like saying that Mary is the Mother of God because Jesus is God.

God and His only begotten Son are not conjoined. But they are united and with one purpose.

When Jesus said "that they may be one, even as we are one" (John 17:22) do "they" all become God? I think not, Bill. Do you?[/color]

August 3rd, 2017, 12:47 am #44

This is the old Reading 101 which is the gift of A holy spirit or the ability to read.

John 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me.
John 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

UNUM 1. Adverbial expressions.
a. Ad unum, all together, unanimously, to a man, without exception:
b. In unum, into one, to one place, together:
2. Of that which is common to several persons or things, one and the same.
with one voice, all together, unanimously:
, “unius modi,” id. Univ. 7.—Esp., uno ore, with one voice, all together, unanimously:

However,

1Tim. 2:5 For there is ONE [unus] GOD [A Single]
and ONE [unus] mediator between God and men,
the MAN Christ Jesus;

Trinitarians are still Jews with the veil over their head so they accuse Jesus:

The Scribes and Pharisees prove it:

John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
John 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

That's what trinitarian say and blaspheme.

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the SON of God?

They are FOREORDAINED to chase their tails round and round they go and where they go WE KNOW.

Almost exception they call God or Jesus IGNORANT because they would be as smart as CaesarL

Caes. Gal. 1.1 1. All Gaul is divided into three parts, ONE of which the Belgae inhabit, the Aquitani another, those who in their own language are called Celts, in our Gauls, the third. All these differ from each other in language, customs and laws.

However, Jesus did not say My Father, The Holy Spirit and I are one and the same.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on August 3rd, 2017, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

August 3rd, 2017, 12:53 am #45

If you believe that Jesus was a man, JUST a man, you need major help, or excuse me, more major help. No other way to put it. The reason that Jesus is called Son of man is that he put on a fleshly form. What man has never sinned?

Romans 5
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Actually, Ken and Donnie, this is entertaining. You seem to be like the CNN trolls who play with words. So, you want to play with Jesus not being JUST a man. Ok. So, back to my question. Is Jesus half man and half God. If God is ONE, then what is Jesus? It comes down to this guys. If you don't believe that Jesus is God, then you sell Jesus short. If you call Him man, you want to take away his Divinity. He can't be anything other than God. You blaspheme any other choice. Without being God, without God sending His OWN Son to this earth, sinless always, and bringing Jesus back to Himsself (God), the Divine Nature of Jesus isn't possible. We worship Jesus (Philippians 2:10) and we worship God. Is God angered if we worship His Son. No. Why. BECAUSE, even Jesus admitted His equality with Jesus when he said

Matthew 28
17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Donnie, would you consider it a lie that you told when you claim that Jesus never said He was God???

If all power was given to Him, again ALL power, who do you think that power came from? Why was JESUS being worshipped???

The ONLY ONE with that much (ALL) power is God.

August 3rd, 2017, 1:28 am #46

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.

Heaven and earth are where the Principalities and Powers in high Places try to deny that "God's CHRIST came in FLESH and BONES proving that God's children as humans have authority over the Devil." Trying to make Jesus LORD GOD is a failing effort to DENY the power of Jesus and of THE GOD who gave a MAN power to tread on serpents. I understand the Agony of Defeat.

1Cor. 15:21 For since by MAN came death, by MAN came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Cor. 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Cor. 15:23 But every MAN in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
1Cor. 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Cor. 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Cor. 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Cor. 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, <font size="5">it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

1Cor. 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

The ONE GOD THE FATHER gave the MAN Jesus of Nazareth the power over all of the evil FORCES. That AUTHORITY is DELEGATED authority which God could give to Baalam's Ass. </font>

August 3rd, 2017, 1:49 am #47

If you believe that Jesus was a man, JUST a man, you need major help, or excuse me, more major help. No other way to put it. The reason that Jesus is called Son of man is that he put on a fleshly form. What man has never sinned?

Romans 5
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Actually, Ken and Donnie, this is entertaining. You seem to be like the CNN trolls who play with words. So, you want to play with Jesus not being JUST a man. Ok. So, back to my question. Is Jesus half man and half God. If God is ONE, then what is Jesus? It comes down to this guys. If you don't believe that Jesus is God, then you sell Jesus short. If you call Him man, you want to take away his Divinity. He can't be anything other than God. You blaspheme any other choice. Without being God, without God sending His OWN Son to this earth, sinless always, and bringing Jesus back to Himsself (God), the Divine Nature of Jesus isn't possible. We worship Jesus (Philippians 2:10) and we worship God. Is God angered if we worship His Son. No. Why. BECAUSE, even Jesus admitted His equality with Jesus when he said

Matthew 28

Donnie, would you consider it a lie that you told when you claim that Jesus never said He was God???

If all power was given to Him, again ALL power, who do you think that power came from? Why was JESUS being worshipped???

August 3rd, 2017, 2:30 am #48

Romans 5

Matthew 28

August 3rd, 2017, 2:36 am #49

Romans 5

Matthew 28

August 3rd, 2017, 3:09 am #50

When I sit down on my right hand it isn't pretty!