Invitation to the Baptists who need to repent

B
B

March 24th, 2012, 2:04 am #41

You can't teach a closed mind.
I see no evidence that "Anonymous" has yet even to try to "teach" anything. Saying "You're a nutcase" is hardly any evidence of "teaching." Since name-callers have nothing worth while to "teach," ignore them.

March 24th, 2012, 3:00 am #42

I think Ken is telling Dave that if Dave is so sure this site is "evil," then it's time for Dave to DEPART. Otherwise, according to Proverbs 14:16, Dave would have to be a FOOL if he continued to RAGE against this site.

If I am not mistaken, this marks one decade that Dave and his other personalities have been calling me a liar. He has also made it his mission to get me off any and all forums.

A saved DISCIPLE of Christ just couldn't do that.

Jesus warned that quoting HIS WORDS

John 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
and I come to thee.
....Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me,
....that they may be one, as we are.
John 17:12 While I was with them in the world,
....I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept,
....and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
John 17:13 And now come I to thee;
....and these things I speak in the world,
....that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
John 17:14 I have given them thy word;
....and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world
....even as I am not of the world.
John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
.... but that thou shouldest keep them from the [that] evil.
John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
John 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world,
....even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jesus doesn't even PRAY for the "World": HERE IS WHY WE KNOW THAT THESE GUYS ARE ENEMIES OF THE WORD.

kosmos , metaph., of ornaments of speech, such as epithets, Id.9.9 (pl.), Arist.Rh.1408a14, Po.1457b2, 1458a33; hadumel k. keladein to sing sweet songs of praise, Pi.O.11 (10).13 (s.v.l.).

Pind. O. 11 My tongue wants to foster such themes; [10] but it is by the gift of a god that a man flourishes with a skillful mind, as with anything else. For the present rest assured, Hagesidamus son of Archestratus: for the sake of your boxing victory,
....I shall loudly sing a sweet song, an adornment for your garland of golden olive,
....[15] while I honor the race of the Western Locrians.
There, Muses, join in the victory [Nike, Nicolaitans]-song; I shall pledge my word to you that we will find there a race that does not repel the stranger, or is inexperienced in fine deeds, but one that is wise and WARLIKE too.

Kosmo-krator epith. of ouranos, Orph.H.4.3; Zeus Mitras Hlios k. Dam.Pr.131; hoi k. tou skotous toutou the cosmic rulers of this sinful world, Ep.Eph.6.12; hoi k. hoi ta hupo selnn stoikheia dioikountes
</font>

Dave
Dave

March 24th, 2012, 3:26 am #43

Brian L. Hedrick Baptist Biblical Foundations for Instrumental Music In Worship

http://www.piney.com/Brian.L.Hedrick.Ba ... rship.html

Brian L Hedrick builds his foundation for instrumental music on four pillars. Each of these pillars seems--like those in churches of Christ--are pulled out of a topical Bible because there is never any evidence that he has read any of the clearstory.

His first pillar includes Charles Spurgeon who denounces the use of instruments in no uncertain terms and affirms that this is the view of all of the church fathers.

In time I will look at the other pillars.

Brian and the Baptists do not know that the Baptists split over the introductions on the same grounds that the Church of Christ continued to NOT DO what it had NEVER DONE. As late as the turn of the 20th century they were still dividing.
Ken,
A "saved disciple" wouldn't behave as you do. You speak plain enough when you want to, but continually use your wily and unflattering english to strut your arrogance. You tell us that you "told us" and that you "speak that which is written," and do the opposite. You, more than anyone else I know, shows that you don't trust in God to believe in Him that he would use His power to make sure men dictate His Word properly. That is why you use man's history and mythology and books contained OUTSIDE of His Word to prove what you can't on your own.
Ken, don't worry...you are safe here. Home turf!
Oh, by the way, I have never banned you from any site. I have, however, tried to show that men like you, that even if the DO know the Scriptures can still be lost.
The Word says in 1 Corinthians 13 that you can have faith that would even move mountains, but without love....you are nothing! Ken, you have never ever showed even the smallest amount of love connected to your supposedly showing everyone the truth. Christ could put down the arrogant and Jewish heirarchy, but He also WAS/IS love.....it showed in everything He did, even is His rebuking.
Oh, and B (William B. Crump), you, above any, fit in here very nicely with your arrogant, pungent and viperous tongue. You are the EPITOMY of a hypocrite. You tell others not to hide behind an alias....and what do you do?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 24th, 2012, 3:38 am #44

If I am not mistaken, this marks one decade that Dave and his other personalities have been calling me a liar. He has also made it his mission to get me off any and all forums.

A saved DISCIPLE of Christ just couldn't do that.

Jesus warned that quoting HIS WORDS

John 17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world,
<font color="#FFFFFF">....
and I come to thee.
....Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me,
....that they may be one, as we are.
John 17:12 While I was with them in the world,
....I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept,
....and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
John 17:13 And now come I to thee;
....and these things I speak in the world,
....that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
John 17:14 I have given them thy word;
....and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world
....even as I am not of the world.
John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
.... but that thou shouldest keep them from the [that] evil.
John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
John 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world,
....even so have I also sent them into the world.

Jesus doesn't even PRAY for the "World": HERE IS WHY WE KNOW THAT THESE GUYS ARE ENEMIES OF THE WORD.

kosmos , metaph., of ornaments of speech, such as epithets, Id.9.9 (pl.), Arist.Rh.1408a14, Po.1457b2, 1458a33; hadumel k. keladein to sing sweet songs of praise, Pi.O.11 (10).13 (s.v.l.).

Pind. O. 11 My tongue wants to foster such themes; [10] but it is by the gift of a god that a man flourishes with a skillful mind, as with anything else. For the present rest assured, Hagesidamus son of Archestratus: for the sake of your boxing victory,
....I shall loudly sing a sweet song, an adornment for your garland of golden olive,
....[15] while I honor the race of the Western Locrians.
There, Muses, join in the victory [Nike, Nicolaitans]-song; I shall pledge my word to you that we will find there a race that does not repel the stranger, or is inexperienced in fine deeds, but one that is wise and WARLIKE too.

Kosmo-krator epith. of ouranos, Orph.H.4.3; Zeus Mitras Hlios k. Dam.Pr.131; hoi k. tou skotous toutou the cosmic rulers of this sinful world, Ep.Eph.6.12; hoi k. hoi ta hupo selnn stoikheia dioikountes
</font>
A saved disciple of Christ wouldn't continue telling the world that Jesus was wrong like you do every time you post.

==================================
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]"... telling the world that Jesus was wrong like you do..." will remain as a LIE coming from you until you're able to prove it. So, we'll be waiting for your proof. Just respond below. [/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on March 24th, 2012, 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 24th, 2012, 11:44 am #45

Ken,
A "saved disciple" wouldn't behave as you do. You speak plain enough when you want to, but continually use your wily and unflattering english to strut your arrogance. You tell us that you "told us" and that you "speak that which is written," and do the opposite. You, more than anyone else I know, shows that you don't trust in God to believe in Him that he would use His power to make sure men dictate His Word properly. That is why you use man's history and mythology and books contained OUTSIDE of His Word to prove what you can't on your own.
Oh, by the way, I have never banned you from any site. I have, however, tried to show that men like you, that even if the DO know the Scriptures can still be lost.
The Word says in 1 Corinthians 13 that you can have faith that would even move mountains, but without love....you are nothing! Ken, you have never ever showed even the smallest amount of love connected to your supposedly showing everyone the truth. Christ could put down the arrogant and Jewish heirarchy, but He also WAS/IS love.....it showed in everything He did, even is His rebuking.
Oh, and B (William B. Crump), you, above any, fit in here very nicely with your arrogant, pungent and viperous tongue. You are the EPITOMY of a hypocrite. You tell others not to hide behind an alias....and what do you do?
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

"Without love" is the favorite defense mechanism used by those like you who compromise the truth and embrace beliefs and teachings that are not found in Scripture. If we applied that definition in the manner that one posts his messages, that would best describe your own "behavior" -- you are one mean-spirited "saved disciple."

But the Scripture speaks differently of "love." "If ye love me, keep my commandments" (I John 14:15). "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love" (John 15:10).

You continue to attack and condemn the messenger instead of the messenger's message that you disagree with. That's not good. That is not how a "saved disciple" behaves. That has no part in civilly discussing doctrinal issues.

I would say that you should be as capable as Ken is in presenting the truth: (1) first by quoting as many passages as possible from Scripture and (2) then by presenting recorded history and other references to prove what the Scripture speaks of already.

Let's continue to discuss doctrinal differences civilly and intelligently. Leave the judgment of one's soul to the Righteous Judge.[/color]

Dave
Dave

March 24th, 2012, 1:21 pm #46

Brian L Hedrick builds his foundation for instrumental music on four pillars. Each of these pillars seems--like those in churches of Christ--are pulled out of a topical Bible because there is never any evidence that he has read any of the clearstory.

His first pillar includes Charles Spurgeon who denounces the use of instruments in no uncertain terms and affirms that this is the view of all of the church fathers.

Brian and the Baptists do not know that the Baptists split over the introductions on the same grounds that the Church of Christ continued to NOT DO what it had NEVER DONE. As late as the turn of the 20th century they were still dividing.
If ye love me, keep my commandments" (I John 14:15). "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love" (John 15:10).

How about the rest of the story.....
John 13:34
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35
"By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.

Romans 12:10
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

1 John 3:23
And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

Donnie, THE COMMAND is to love one another. You men here can't do that when you are tearing down the brotherhood.....and why? Because they don't interpret the Scriptures as you do. You have tore down men and women and whole churches. Without repentance from you and the others who contribute to this evil, you are lost.
Donnie, you are a hypocrite! You do what you tell me not to do. You say that I am mean spirited? I would ask you to look at this site and look within yourself....but no I will not because you know what you have done here with this evil site. It has NOTHING to do with love and only evil. One thing for sure....my being here isn't helping you do what you know to do is right. I have presented the Truth only for it to be trampled under your feet. If and when you and the others here come clean I would be happy to talk about any subject anytime.

B
B

March 24th, 2012, 2:02 pm #47

Ken,
I think Dave kinda lost it here. He DOES need a vacation. BTW, if Dave is gonna hurl an insult as usual, he might as well spell it correctly. That's "epitome," not "epitomy." Dave only butchered one letter in that word this time. He usually spells it as "epitamy" by butchering two letters.

Here's another thing. Dave keeps referring to a William B. Crump. Who is that, anyway? If Dave is implying that my real name is William B. Crump, he is definitely mistaken. I gladly put my hand on the Bible and say that in all truth and honesty. I am "B" and that should be sufficient.

Dave
Dave

March 24th, 2012, 6:24 pm #48

No, your name isn't William B. Crump.....I never said it was. I put the "B" in there to signify your alias of B., but you are William Crump. Such deception and false innuendos. No one else, but William Crump would have remembered the epitamy or epitomy. Wow, William, you might be gullible, but also "well-worded," if it were a word.
BRAVO!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2012, 1:30 am #49

Ken,
<em>The Word says in 1 Corinthians 13 that you can have faith that would even move mountains, but without love....you are nothing! Ken, you have never ever showed even the smallest amount of love connected to your supposedly showing everyone the truth. Christ could put down the arrogant and Jewish heirarchy, but He also WAS/IS love.....it showed in everything He did, even is His rebuking. </em>

Ken isn't a Christian, Dave, he's a redneck. There is a subtle but important difference.

March 25th, 2012, 3:17 am #50

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

That's exactly what I wanted you to quote ["love one another"] to prove my point. Why? Because your definition of "love" is that of "feeling."

Ken's posts and messages are scripture-based and historically documented. But you [the Dave Fieldses and other Annie Mouses] are incapable of challenging scriptural messages that are verifiable and qualified by recorded history.

Your view of "love" is that of feelings or affection. So, to you, Ken is "without love." You do not like truthful messages and how they're delivered. The reason is simple -- the truth you disagree with hurts you, and you attack the messenger.

As in loving God by doing and keeping His commandments, loving neighbor or one another means doing good and service to others. Never does "loving one another" in Scripture mean having "that lovely feeling" NOR does it mean displaying 'affection' toward your neighbor. That can get a husband or wife in trouble.

So, stop this "without love" nonsense!!!

For your information, Dave, this website is not evil. It informs and warns the brotherhood that the church established by Christ is under siege!!!! By whom? By the change agents operating within.

Ken Sublett is one of, if not, the strongest supporter and defender of the church of Christ Jesus and the principles of the Restoration Movement. You and the Annie Mouses really need to read and study the history of the Restoration Movement -- NOT rewrite it. Your lack of knowledge of its history is indicative of your inability to defend the truth.

The truth remains that you are one mean-spirited leader of the church. Instead, you should condemn the efforts of the change agents in the brotherhood as they seek to compromise the truth in order to "get along with" those who hold false and unscriptural beliefs and teachings ... as they [the change agents] seek to RESTRUCTURE the church while destroying and dividing the church in the process.

But it is also the truth that you will not condemn the evil deeds of the change agents against the church. I know I know for you are one of their ardent followers.[/color]

P.S.: Be careful, Dave. The number of page views from the Russian Federation has surpassed that of the U.S. by 30%--perhaps for the first time ever. And that's good news as they learn that change agents in the brotherhood are still in the church they despise and ridicule. Now, there's the real hypocrisy.