I have the pattern!!! I will give you exacty what you want.

April 18th, 2012, 11:40 pm #1

To all those change agents in the Church of Christ who keep asking for the pattern, I have the pattern and I will more than happy to tell you the pattern. No, I will not say that the pattern is the New Testament and that is it. I will give you very detailed information on the pattern which is exactly what the change agents want.

Let's start off with Mark 14:51.

Mark 14:51
"And a certain young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body."

Do you see it? It is very easy to see it if you respect God's words.

To those who do not respect God's words, let me know if you need me to explain it to you.

Do you know of any other Church of Christ forums?

April 19th, 2012, 2:13 am #2

The PATTERN is to read the Word and understand the ALWAYS-PARABOLIC message to fool the COCKS. I can't guarantee that this is correct but maybe you have a better one to give a way of escape for the Musical Worship Teams trying to make the lambs dumb before the slaughter and cause them to BETRAY Jesus for which with THEM there is no remedy.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 19th, 2012, 7:34 am #3

To all those change agents in the Church of Christ who keep asking for the pattern, I have the pattern and I will more than happy to tell you the pattern. No, I will not say that the pattern is the New Testament and that is it. I will give you very detailed information on the pattern which is exactly what the change agents want.

Let's start off with Mark 14:51.

Mark 14:51
"And a certain young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body."

Do you see it? It is very easy to see it if you respect God's words.

To those who do not respect God's words, let me know if you need me to explain it to you.

Do you know of any other Church of Christ forums?
Hardly a pattern - please continue.

B
B

April 19th, 2012, 1:14 pm #4

I think Brian is saying that he needs Jason to explain the pattern.

April 19th, 2012, 7:19 pm #5

B: why don't you explain the meaning of a DISCIPLE of Christ.

I don't know of any of the changelings-hirelings who "covered that on their way a Ph.d

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 19th, 2012, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B
B

April 19th, 2012, 10:31 pm #6

Since Jason said he had the pattern and that he would explain the pattern further to anyone who needed an explanation, and since Brian evidently needs/wants an explanation, then I'll let Jason do just that.

April 20th, 2012, 2:53 am #7

Save your bad breath, Jason Child: we don't defend any patterns for which there is no ROLE and no DOLE.

If you are eating from the widow's purse or the hard working honest member then please stop it and set up a repayment plan because there is NO pattern for all of those "ministers."

If they didn't learn you to do Bible Speak there is no place for any of the silly posts. I am certain that the conservative pattern is the FOUNDATION upon which the liberal pattern is built by ADDING new acts of worship so you can pick more pockets.