Hello

October 14th, 2011, 2:10 pm #1

Have 2 questions I need some help from spiritual experts with:

1. Is it o.k. to allow instrumental music in the Sunday Christian assembly?

2. What is the "New Age Movement"?

TY

October 14th, 2011, 7:03 pm #2

Nunber 1: No. If people knew or cared that the only assembly to which the godly people were called was to:

REST: to rest primarily from all of the worship of the STARS which happened on the seventh day

READ: the Word of God which came from Moses to all of the elders of small groups. Edification means education and God gave the REST day to REST. Work would include "sending out ministers of God."

REHEARSE: the people were quarantined from the temple which is the pattern of all of the change agents. They discussed and meditated on what was read. In many cases the "musical" passages meant to

SPEAK that which is written for our learning: that is the CENI which never changed until Old Age people (from Babylon) decided to violate that direct command because they did not believe it EVEN when they accepted pay pretending that they believed it. In the Old Age Movement we called that bald faced lying and little Jesus Meek and Mild promised that they would burn in hell.

Then they MEDITATED in the heart. The word melody is Melos (never psallo) and Meditate is Melete so some copiests missed that one. By common sense 101a if the command is to TEACH and COMFORT with SCRIPTURE you cannot hallucinate instruments which is proof of LYING WONDERS.

People who DESPISE teaching that which has been taught throw up cultural problems which existed in Romans 14 and Paul outlawed making these the subject of discussion. Whatever the secular norms (The Baptists were the religion of the Old South and Robert E Lee was the Messiah). Paul commanded teaching the Word of God as written so just discount people who cannot rise above the culture.

I would appreciate anything you have learned about the New Age Movement.

Ken

Racnor
Racnor

October 15th, 2011, 7:18 pm #3

"The Baptists were the religion of the Old South and Robert E Lee was the Messiah"

Ken, Ken, Ken... I read your posts and sometimes I just have to throw a flag. Secular or not, Robert E. Lee was not "the" Messiah.

October 15th, 2011, 9:10 pm #4

But the Baptists thought that he was.

Racnor
Racnor

October 15th, 2011, 9:50 pm #5

Well, you may have me there. I won't argue with first-hand knowledge.

October 18th, 2011, 3:05 am #6

Have 2 questions I need some help from spiritual experts with:

1. Is it o.k. to allow instrumental music in the Sunday Christian assembly?

2. What is the "New Age Movement"?

TY
Many of the once-Church of Christ universities have fallen into the concept of "Spiritual Formation." While this may be watered down, LU has lots of influences from the other world. For instance,if you con't understand the Bible and it doesn't answere all of your views then USE YOUR IMAGINATION. We thought that was what they had trained preachers to do all along.

Purpose Driven Life - one of the major avenues through which contemplative spirituality is entering the church

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/warren.htm

The Spiritual Formation Movement another way of saying contemplative spirituality

http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com ... mation.htm

Of course Paul called it "strong delusions" to those who go beyond the direct command to "teach the Word as it has been taught." The MARK is Lying Wonders.

http://www.piney.com/Matthew.28.CENI.Ve ... nders.html