March 2nd, 2011, 10:09 pm #11

There are lots of things that "save" or give good spiritual health. However, baptism has to do with BECOMING A DISCIPLE OF CHRIST.

Jesus commanded

Teach and disciple
By
.......Baptizing
and
.......teaching what Jesus COMMANDED to be taught.

1. Christ prophesied baptism in Isaiah which is directly parallel to Mark 16
Those who allow Christ to make their garments as white as some will be saved
Those wo REFUSE TO OBEY (Apistos, believeth not) will be consumed.
That prophecy by Christ is repeated in Malachi 3.
2. Mark spoke of the beginning or ARCHE or "most important" part of the gospel for US and then discussed the baptism by Jesus' disciples and Jesus Himself. This was to fulfill or FILL-full baptism with His own righteousness.
3. God the Father in heaven did not confess Jesus of Nazareth as His Son until after He was baptized.
4. People are baptized INTO or CLOTHED with Christ only at baptism
5. Sins are remitted only after obedience at baptism.
6. That gives the disciple A holy spirit so he can read BLACK text on BROWN paper (2 Cor 3)
7. In 1 Peter 3:21 the same Peter called it A good conscience, consciousness or a co perception.
Therefore A holy spirit (ours) is A good conscience which makes our spirit a holy temple
8. No one is said to have sins remitted, washed way, given A holy spirit or A
good conscience WITHOUT baptism.
9. Those SAVED by being baptized in Acts were then ADDED to the church by Jesus Christ who accepts them as DISCIPLES. Faith does not do that. Faith is the POWER which allows us to obey.
10. If you do not obey the gospel you are still in your sins: nothing but baptism makes that promise.

And you have no historic scholar who ever said "baptism does not save" who didn't quickly add "without faith."The modern faith-only people are not readers of their own "fathers."

March 4th, 2011, 11:05 pm #12

All of the rhetoric, singing, instrument playing and acting is imposing the BURDEN Jesus died to remove.

Said I "said someone was under the influence of Lucifer because they disagreed with me."

I think someone has a reading or bias problem.
There is a lot of "trinitarianism" posted on GCMF and any refutation of that would naturally get you into trouble with their CREED. That creed is the modified Nicene Creed further modified by lots of proof texts out of context.

However, one can subscribe to parts of the Nicene Creed without violating their EXCLUSIVE CREED.

For instance, the historic Trinitarians never thought of God really being three, separated "people" each with their own center of consciousness and "talents." That has naturally led to resting on the voice of "a" spirit which allows you to violate the total history of the Bible and IMPOSE instruments knowing that you are sowing discord but "grace gonna cover it." They are endorsing a strange woman who defends REVELING in the "worship service."

The strong delusions begins with a pagan view of the Godhead.

http://www.piney.com/The.Nicene.Creed.G ... Forum.html

Lively Stone at GCM: You have a totally legalistic view and I pity you. Do you not know that legalism is a sinful mindset? Instrumental music used in the worship of our God is nothing but healing to us. When we worship with all we've got, it ushers in the presence of God. What is more powerful than God coming to visit?

All I know is that God is present with us in our worship, and I know He feels entirely welcome. We love to revel in His presence, lifting up the name of Jesus! He revels with us!

Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Peter 4:1 ¶ Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
1Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
1Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable (lawless) idolatries:

Jesus said that the Father HIDES Himself from the WORLD: these are the revelers.

kmos , o(,
A. revel, carousal, merry-making, eis daita thaleian kai khoron himeroenta kai es philokudea k. h.Merc.481, cf. Thgn.829, 940; pinein kai km khrasthai Hdt.1.21, cf. E.Alc.804, etc.; kmoi kai euphrosunai B.10.12; deipna kai sun aultrisi kmoi Pl.Tht.173d; heortai kai k. Id.R.573d; en km einai, of a city, X.Cyr.7.5.25; erkhesthai tisin epi kmon Id.Smp.2.1; epi kmon badizein Ar.Pl.1040; esp. in honour of gods, tois en astei Dionusiois h pomp . . kai ho k. Lexap.D. 21.10, cf. IG2.971, etc.; km thuramakhois te pugmakhiaisi Pratin.Lyr. 1.8; khorois kmois Huakinthou E.Hel.1469 (lyr.).

2. concrete, band of revellers, k. euiou theou Id.Ba.1167 (lyr.); esp. of the procession which celebrated a victor in games, Pi.P.5.22, etc.: generally, rout, band, k. Erinun A.Ag.1189; of an army, k. anaulotatos E.Ph.791 (lyr.); k. aspidphoros Id.Supp.390; band of hunters, Id.Hipp.55; of maidens, Id.Tr.1184; of doves, Id.Ion 1197.
II. the ode sung at one of these festive processions, Pi.P.8.20, 70, O.4.10, B.8.103; meligarun tektones kmn Pi.N.3.5, cf. Ar.Th.104, 988 (both lyr.).

1Peter 4:4 ¶ Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: blasphemeo

The GOD is Bacchus or Dionysus: they piped hoping that Jesus would sing and dance. He consigned them to the marketplace where all things were sold. This was the "god" worshipped in the temple as the Abomination of Desolation.

9) Strabo Geography 10.3.13 Corybantes (Phrygian castrate priests of Cybele) in their caverns invented this hide-stretched circlet, (tambourine) and blent its Bacchic revelry with the high-pitched, sweet-sounding breath of Phrygian flutes, and in Rhea's [Eve, Zoe] hands placed its resounding noise, to accompany the shouts of the Bacchae, (ev-ah!) Mother and from Mother Rhea frenzied Satyrs obtained it and joined it to the choral dances of the Trieterides, (Triennial Festivals) in whom Dionysus takes delight. Bacchae And in the Palamedes the Chorus says,

Thysa, daughter of Dionysus, who on Ida rejoices with his dear mother
in the Iacchic revels of tambourines.

"This Eve, on account of her having been in the beginning deceived by the serpent,
and become the author of sin,
the wicked demon, who also is called Satan,
who then spoke to her through the serpent,

and who works even to this day
in those men that are possessed by him
invokes as Eve." (Theophilus, p. 105)

Paul NEW ALL ABOUT EVE and theologians dont.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on March 4th, 2011, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 1st, 2011, 5:36 pm #13

All of the rhetoric, singing, instrument playing and acting is imposing the BURDEN Jesus died to remove.

Said I "said someone was under the influence of Lucifer because they disagreed with me."

Grace-Centered Magazine Forum promotes the labor and heavy laden role which Jesus came to silence.

http://www.piney.com/GraceCenteredReview.html

There are many word definitions and contemporaneoud literature which proves that those imposing instrumental noise in what they call "worship services" are acting as Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites named by Christ in the prophets as "entertaining preachers, singers and instrument players."

The VIOLENT try to take the Kingdom by FORCE. Both violent and force points to the use of performing arts and crafts used to silence the Words of Christ and the fulfilled prophets by Jesus of Nazareth who commanded that we teach what HE commanded to be taught. The Law of silence lets them get away with with the silliness that "He didn't say we could NOT teach what He has NOT commanded." That proves that O.Idiot has landed.

The effeminate priests of Dionysus shook the thyrus or bundle of reeds. In addition, the reed was vital in the seductive process of the serpent: 0.Idiot

Behold! the Holy Idiot, lost within
A private world. He'll have the chance to win
New freedom from confining rules.
Rejoice The madness! For it brings another choice.
Now let the Saturnalia begin

When the time comes, as it always does, when the old rules, conceptual structures, prejudices and beliefs are no longer adequate to the challenges at hand, then a Divine Maniac is needed. He or she lives in a private world, and so is not bound by the shared conventions, preconceptions or norms of the society. The Gods - or Chance - select the Idiot who will become the savior who will transform society. He is elevated to King for a short time (for only so much madness can be tolerated), and must undergo many transformations before, with luck, he rejuvenates the world. [Second Incarnation]

It is appropriate that 0.Idiot leads the trumps for, according to Cartari (Imagini degli Dei, 1647), Bacchus invented the "triumph" in the form of the wild processions of maenads, panthers and other creatures, which he led (Williams 31). Indeed, Latin triumphus or triumpus comes from Etruscan, which got the word from Greek thriambos, a hymn to Bacchus (Bonfante, p. 17). Our image is based on the famous Townley Vase (2nd cent. BCE), which depicts a Bacchanalian triumph.

What men or gods are these? What maidens loath? What mad pursuit? What struggle to escape? What pipes and timbrels? What wild ecstasy? - Keats, "Ode to a Grecian Urn"

See how Jesus in Matthew 11 defines with absolute certainty those who IMPOSE labor and LADED people down with burdens.

http://www.piney.com/Matthew.11.Woes.Si ... cians.html

April 3rd, 2011, 8:06 pm #14

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until
now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence,
and the violent take it by force.

If you had performing singers with or without instruments you are the victim of sacred violence. The role of the "Doctors of the Law" is to take away the key to knowledge. Jesus called the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites and Christ in Ezekiel 33 named slick speakers, singers, instrument players and a stupified "audience."

harpaz , fut. 3. seize, overpower, overmaster, glssan ha. phobos A.Th. 259; seize, occupy a post, X.An.4.6.11; harpasai peiran seize an opportunity of attacking, S.Aj.2; ha. ton kairon Plu.Phil.15; snap up, hsper heurma Herod.6.30.
Aesch. Seven 245

Eteocles
Why are your words ill-omened, when you still grasp the gods' statues?

Chorus
In my weakness fear controls my tongue.

Eteocles
[260] If only you would grant my plea for a small service.
Eteocles
I welcome this sentiment of yours over what you said before. [265] And in addition, keep your distance from the gods' images and make a stronger prayer, that the gods fight on our side.
And once you have heard my prayers, then sing the victory song,
the sacred cry of joy and goodwill, our Greek ritual of shouting in tribute,
[270] that brings courage to our friends and dissolves fear of the enemy.
The Crooked Race we are to save outselves is the Greek Word "Aluo."

This sacred violence involved in all superstitious rituals is caused by FEAR that you haven't worked hard enough. In pagan religionism this FEAR or anxiety or mental excitement is created by the enemy of Christ and is hostile to Christ.
Aluô , A.to be deeply stirred, excited: 1. from grief, to be distraught, beside oneself

3.to be weary, ennuyé, epitôn sumposiôn sumposi-on , to, A.drinking-party, symposium, Thgn. 298,496, Phoc.11, Alc.Supp.23.3, Pi.N.9.48, 6. from joy or exultation (rarely), to be beside oneself, Od.18.333, A.Th.391,
Baptism is to REMOVE this lust for sacred violence. A baptized believer has been COOLED down and will neither need or tolerate professional violent enemies of Christ and HIS Word.

Bapism is to exempt the believer from the crooked race of imposing the violence of song and sermon:
Ab-lo?[16] et nunc quid moraris exsurge baptizare et ablue peccata tua invocato nomine ipsius
I. to wash off or away, to wash, cleanse, purify. abluere sitim, to quench abluere sibi umbras, to remove darkness (by bringing a light), Of the washing away of earth by a shower, Varr. R. R. 1, 35.In eccl. Lat., of baptism: munere divinitatis abluti,
II. Trop., of calming the passions: omnis ejusmodi perturbatio animi placatione abluatur, be removed (fig. derived from the religious rite of washing in expiation of sin),
Girard on music as sacred violence.

5.4 The revelation of the cross of Christ thus begins a process in history of the progressive unveiling of sacred, sanctioned violence. The Resurrection is not just the survival but the permanent establishment of the victim's experience in history. The satanic interpretation of collective violence, which is the interpretation of the perpetrators of that violence, is now forever challenged by the victim's perspective on that violence. Sacred, or sanctioned, violence is unveiled as violence.

5.4.1 The unveiling of sacred violence, however, has the more immediate consequence of taking away humanitys only bulwark against bad mimetic violence, thus resulting in the potential for increasing that brand of violence.

5.4.2 Moreover, the satanic powers' hold on humanity won't go away that easily. Their attempts at veiled sacred violence become more desperate and generally more lethal. The satanic powers can take advantage of the fact that humankind has never really known any other way to stem the tide of 'bad' violence.
It is like an addiction. In fact, the mechanism of sacred violence is similar to taking drugs. The Greek word, pharmakos, that we might best translate as "scapegoat" (because it designated one who was expelled from the community), is obviously related to the Greek word for "drug," pharmakon.

The idea is the same behind both. A drug is a poison that, given the right circumstance and precisely the right dosage, can also be a remedy. Sacred violence is a violence -- and violence is ordinarily poisonous to us -- that, given the right circumstance and precisely the right dosage, can also be a remedy against 'bad' mimetic violence. (See my sermon for Epiphany 7B 2003 for more on pharmakos.)

John 18 the sorceriers or Pharmakos are speakers, singers and instrument players who HAD DECEIVED the whole world.

Yet addiction builds as the system builds immunity to the drug. Addiction to sacred violence can escalate as the Gospel immunity to it builds within our systems.
5.4.2 Behind the anthropological predilections against the victim's perspective, there is a very practical, quasi-historical reason: namely, the victim is shunned and often killed. In the ancient world, the role of music during ritual sacrifice was often to drown out any cries from the victim. (45) It is crucial that the victim not be heard. The practical mechanics of making victims means that it is unusual for the victim's perspective to survive. In the world of ancient ritual it was probably impossible.45. The Greek verb myo means to close the mouth or shut the eyes. There is debate about whether myo plays a crucial role in the etymology of other significant words such as myth, mystery, and even music. These etymologies make sense within the Girardian hypotheses. Myth means to close ourselves to the victim and tell the tale according to the perpetrator's perspective; mystery cults are based on the silence of the victims; music derives from drowning out the voice of the victim.

3466. musth/rion musterion, moos-tay´-ree-on; from a derivative of mu/w muo (to shut the mouth); a secret or mystery (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites): mystery

They will always try to SILENCE the Word of God.

April 5th, 2011, 6:22 pm #15

April 6th, 2011, 3:43 am #16

I have changed a recent paper to more directly address THE GOSPEL.

Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

The Greek and Latin words define and are used in the literature to speak of the pagans who use religious rituals as violence to turn the audience into cowards. The Scribes and Pharisees were hypocrites and Christ in Ezekiel 33 names speakers, singers and instrument players. People use rhetoric, singing and playing instruments which is defined as sorcery because it intentionally alters people's mind to make it easier to deceive.

Matthew 11:25 ¶ At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
Matthew 11:26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.

The WISE are sophists meaning technically trained rhetoricians, singers, instrument players and actors. God hides Himself from these people so just forget it, suckers.

Jesus also said that He would not pray for the WORLD these people want to infiltrate into the church. The World also speaks of all of the adorning human practices used by mercinaries.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

http://www.piney.com/Matthew.11.Labor.Heavy.Laden.html

You must be aware that increasingly these banditos heap staff on top of staff to keep you BUSY all week including all of the time you have saved as money to which they have no right.

April 7th, 2011, 3:39 am #17

The PATTERNISM among the "scholars" promoting musical instruments in the church is clearly derived from the Monarchy which has been turned over to worship the starry host." 2 Chronicles 29 is a message from "the spirit" commanding them to perform INSTRUMENTAL PRAISE and even threatening people who do not obey. They are deliberately leading their enablers into what Paul called DEMON or DEVIL worship.

Jeremiah 7:21 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.
Jeremiah 7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:
Jeremiah 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying,
....Obey my voice, and I will be your God,
....and ye shall be my people:
....and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you,
....that it may be well unto you.
Jeremiah 7:24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear,
....but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart,
....and went backward, and not forward.
Jeremiah 7:25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day
....I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets,
....daily rising up early and sending them:
Jeremiah 7:26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear,
.... but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.
Jeremiah 7:27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them;
....but they will not hearken to thee
.... thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.
Jeremiah 7:28 But thou shalt say unto them,
....This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the LORD their God,
....nor receiveth correction:
....truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

The Iamblichus

Of such a character are some of the animals of Egypt, and in the same manner, the human being everywhere is sacred.12 Some of the consecrated victims, however, make the familiar relationship more conspicuous, so far as they affect the analysis in respect to the kindred and more sacred origin of the primitive elements with the Superior (divine) causes. This being accomplished, the benefits which are imparted from it are more perfect.
12. In other words, likely to be a victim at the altar. "As Manetho related, they were used in archaic times to burn living men in the city of Ilithyia, styling them Typhonian." Ashmes, who expelled the Hyk-sos rulers, put an end to the custom. It existed in Asiatic countries,where Semitic worships existed, and even the Hebrews seem not to have been an exception
14. Porphyry and others of the philosophers of that period declared distinctly that the sacrifices of living creatures were not for the gods at all, but for daemons and the lower orders of spiritual essences. Indeed, their sentiments were considered as evidence of a hostility to Judaism. In archaic times, and even in many centuries of the historical period, human victims were immolated, and the Hebrew writings seem to recognize the custom (Leviticus xxvii, 28, 29; Judges xi, 30-40; Micah, vi, 7). Plutarch denounced this practice, and declared his belief that there was never a god that required it, but it was only intended to avert and appease the malice and rancor of evil spirits. The slaughter of hogs at the festivals of Adonis, Osiris and Demites seems to have been of the latter character, as swine were abhorred in Oriental countries.
Paul in 1 Corinthians 10 refers to the musical idolatry at Mount Sinai and says:

1Corinthians 10:18 Behold Israel after the flesh:
....are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
1Corinthians 10:19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing,
....or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?
1Corinthians 10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice,
....they sacrifice to devils, and not to God:
....and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

In Hebrews 13 He writes:

Hebrews 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines.
....For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats,
....which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.
Hebrews 13:10 We have an altar,
.... whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.
Hebrews 13:11 For the bodies of those beasts,
....whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin,
....are burned without the camp.
Hebrews 13:12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood,
....suffered without the gate.
Hebrews 13:13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,
....that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. <b>

If you are following the PATTERNISM of the sacrificial system you ARE worshiping Demons and you believe the music will appease them. Not so: you are just in a holding pattern.

</b>

April 7th, 2011, 6:58 pm #18

http://www.piney.com/FathArnoHeres1.html

Arnobius writing (A.D. 297-303) Ridicules instrumental music in worship and Charismatic Worship as idolatrous.
In a footnote on the first page of Book I the editor notes that-- arnobius, instrumental music in worship,
The words insanir, m bacchari, refer to the appearance of the ancient seers when under the influence of the deity. The meaning is, that they make their asserverations with all the confidence of a seer when filled, as he pretended, with the influence of the god." (Arnibious, Ante-Nicene, VI, p. 413)

He notes that it is childish that the gods of the pagans were not interested in heavenly things but with the courser things of earth. However, he is aware that the professional religionists devised the myths and fables to fool fools. They felt this need because ...
...."we need to do something about the falling attendance."

Nay, rather, to speak out more truly, the augurs, the dream interpreters, the soothsayers, the prophets, and the priestlings, ever vain, have devised these fables; for they,
.....fearing that their own arts be brought to nought, and that they may extort but scanty contributions from the devotees, now few and infrequent,whenever they have found you to be willing that their craft should come into disrepute, cry aloud, the Gods are neglected, and
in the temples there is now a very thin attendance.

For ceremonies are exposed to derision, and the time- honoured rites of institutions once sacred have sunk before the superstitions of new religions.

And men--a senseless race--being unable, from their inborn blindness, to see even that which is placed in open light,
dare to assert in their frenzy
what you in your sane mind do not blush to believe.
(Arnobius Against the Heathen, Ante-Nicene Fathers, VI, p. 418).

April 9th, 2011, 3:50 am #19

2 Chronicles 33 proves that Instrumental Music patterned by 2 Chronicles 29 is universally understood to be witchcraft or sorcery. The testimony ends with Revelation 17 and the Babylon mother of harlots using the lusted after "fruits" in Revelation 18 as speakers, singers and instrument players. John says that the hypocritic operatives trying to defeat Jesus and His Word HAD deceived the whole world. They have been unleashed by Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon) as SUN WORSHIP in Jerusalem and in a church near you. They Lake of Fire was prepared for anyone using their own imagination and saying that it is the will of God.

The 100% False Teachers using Hezekiah's Reformclaim that the SPIRIT told them that "God commanded instrumental praise and we should not disobey." This falls BETWEEN the pagan, musical rituals of 2 Chronicles 28 and chapter 33 where music is identified as the Worship of the Sun gods (Apollo, Abaddon, Apollyon). The SACRIFICIAL MUSIC was a PLAGUE STOPPING ceremony used to COLLECT the people close to Jerusalem to protect the KING'S hide. The PROOF TEXT false teachers use proves that they have been seduced by the same demonism.

2 Chronicles 28 speaks of the idolatrous worship
......which had polluted the Temple.
2 Chronicles 29 is a plague stopping animal sacrifice.
......God DID NOT command sacrifices OR the instruments.
2 Chronicles has Manassah restoring the Demonish:
......the words for singing and playing instruments proves
......that it was demonism.

http://www.piney.com/2.Chronicles.33.html

If in doubt read Acts 7 which proves that god ABANDONED Israel to worship the starry host because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

I have looked up the Greek and Latin words all of which point to the worship of Apollo (Abaddon, Apollyon) in Revelation. John calls the sorcerers who HAD deceived the whole world.

How can you account for a man willing to lie about all of the Bible and recorded history ONLY causing up to 1/2 of the owners to cast themselves out of their synagogue. To be able to fool even half of the people is the meaning of Lying Wonders: it certainly is a sign.

April 13th, 2011, 3:47 am #20

The Greek word PAUO is the REST Jesus brought to shut down the laded burden and the burden laders. The word usually means STOP the preaching, singing, playing, acting or any of the hypocritic arts and crafts imposed by the Babylon mother of harlots (Rev 17) or any of the Mother Goddess worshipped by emasculated men. No one can be a disciple and not know that Jesus died on the cross to COOL the wrath of passion and pride of mankind. This was what made them want to slaughter innocent animals while claiming that the gods needed to be fed. Of course, God knew that they offered the sacrifices to Him but THEY ate the meat.

That's why of any of the hypocritic Scribes and Pharisees Christ named as speakers, singers and instrument players Jesus issued a DIRECT COMMAND which no disciple could possible miss. He says

STOP IT.. Of course the Scribes and Pharisees will attack you like a lioness threatening her cubs. Jesus in John 17 warned you about confronting the mother goddess priests that speaking the Word would get you hurt. It doesn't matter what they say: the witness is out there and no one can be excused for being taken captive by the mother goddess.

Eur. Med. 160 Nurse
Do you hear what she says, how she calls on Themis invoked in prayer, daughter of Zeus, [170] who is deemed guardian of men's oaths? It is not possible that my mistress will bring her wrath to an end in some trifling deed.

Eur. Med. 173 Chorus
Oh, how I wish she could come face to face with us
......and receive the sound [175] of our words to her,
......on the chance that somehow she might give up her angry temper!
May my good will never desert my friends! [180] But go now and bring her out of the house. Tell her that here are friends, and hurry before she harms those inside
......For this grief of hers is charging powerfully forward.

Eur. Med. 197 Nurse
I will do so. But there is doubt whether I shall persuade [185] my mistress. Still, I will make you a further present of my labor, though she glowers at the servants with the look of a lioness with cubs when any of them approaches her with something to say.
......[190] You would be right to call men of old foolish, not at all wise:
......for while they invented songs for festivities, banquets,
......and dinners and added pleasant sounds to human life,
[195] no one discovered how to put an end to mortals' bitter griefs
......with music and song sung to the lyre.

It is because of these griefs that deaths and terrible disasters overthrow houses.
It would have been a gain for mortals [200] to cure these ills by song.
......Where there are feasts of plenty,
......why do they raise the loud song to no purpose?
......The abundance of the feast at hand provides mortals
......with its own pleasure.
Exit Nurse into the house.

When you have had the pleasure of watching the Peter Pans use you for their own pleasure and prophet, that's all there is.