Giants: Matt. 24:37 & Luke 17:26

Giants: Matt. 24:37 & Luke 17:26

Joe
Joe

February 11th, 2006, 3:35 pm #1

Just what was it like during the days of Noah?
Do you believe the Bible? Then what do you believe about the Giants of Gen. 6?
Have you studied the Giants of the Bible?
What do you know about the Giants?
Why did God destroy all flesh with the Flood?

Would you like to study it out? If the Bible is true, then they are coming back, it is one of the signs of these End Times that we are living in. It will also challenge your knowledge of world history, and your understanding of reality. It is not a study for the weak of heart or weak of faith, but it is a very vauble study. It will answer many questions of the modern dilemmas, ie.
What are UFO's?
Why are so many being abducted?
Cow Mutilations:Why so many and so long?
Is the Catholic church right? Are aliens our brothers?
Do they come in Peace? They must, look at all the technology they have given us.

Let me leave you with this thought:Mat 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. :3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather today: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the, face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 11th, 2006, 4:55 pm #2

This is clearly a Biblical teaching: Cain was "of" that Wicked one and the fallen angels seducing the "humans" produced evil giants. They may be smart enough to turn themselves into "angels of light" and thus appear somewhat normal.

Here is some data recorded in the Dead Sea Scrolls

http://www.piney.com/DSSBkGiants.html

The Book of Enoch which is quoted by Jesus, Peter and Jude about 128 times identifies them as the Babylonian version of the Lamech family of Jubal, Jabal, Tubal-Cain and Naaman (the enchantress). They used dress, mixed-sex choirs, wine and instrumental music to SEDUCE the holy Sethites away from the presence of the Living Word. After their fall they could NEVER GET back up.

Rick
Rick

February 11th, 2006, 5:25 pm #3

Would you like to study it out? If the Bible is true, then they are coming back, it is one of the signs of these End Times that we are living in. It will also challenge your knowledge of world history, and your understanding of reality. It is not a study for the weak of heart or weak of faith, but it is a very vauble study. It will answer many questions of the modern dilemmas, ie.
What are UFO's?
Do they come in Peace? They must, look at all the technology they have given us.

Let me leave you with this thought:Mat 16:2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. :3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather today: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the, face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight
I have maintained for years that the easiest for satan to deceive the nations would be to send our "galactic big brothers" to show us the way to true enlightenment. Of course, those who held on to silly superstitions, like belief in God, would have to be separated. Culled from the herd, as it were.

Paul, in Ephesians call satan the prince of the powers of the air.

Hmmmm.

Live long and prosper.

Rick

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 12th, 2006, 3:41 am #4

What are UFO's?

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight
For anyone with space left on their face for EYES, I post a few quick notes: you might want to use this to get your PhDuh at some "bable colleges."
  • <font color=blue>Gen 6:1 AND it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen 6:3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Gen 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days;

and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men,

and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
These are--for the slow ones in the slow group
  • <font color=blue>Nephiyl (h5303) nef-eel'; or n&#711;phil nef-eel'; from 5307; prop., a feller, i. e. a BULLY or tyrant: - giant

Nu.13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Nophek (h5306) no'-fek; from an unused root mean. to glisten; shining; a gem, prob. the garnet: - emerald.

Eze.28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Add the Viols or Harps which WENT into hell with the king of Babylon and you have Lucifer bringing wind, strings and percussion instruments to SEDUCE people away from the LIVING WORD.

Eze 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Eze 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Eze 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
    • CAST AS PROFANE: Chalal (h2490) denom. (from 2485) to play (the flute): - defile, * break, defile, * eat (as common things), * first, * gather the grape thereof, * take inheritance, pipe, player on instruments, pollute, (cast as) profane (self), prostitute, slay (slain), sorrow, stain, wound.

In the same imagery, Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels as one "ejects dung."

This has the same meaning as HALAL or David's praise word which GIVES RISE to Heylel or LUCIFER.

That is why the king/queen as Lucifer's CHANGE AGENT is called the "singing and harp playing PROSTITUTE."
    Eze 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Eze 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. </font>
Look for him/her: he/she will be SELLING something from the podium or in the foyer and booking gigs. The FALL was caused by the family or Lamech or Ea the patron god of music in Babylon whose DAUGHTER got him drunk and stole the powers of the ELDERSHIP, INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC, NAVIGATING THE GATES TO HELL AND PERVERTED SEXUALITY.
  • <font color=blue>Gen 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Gen 6:6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Gen 6:7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.</font>
It is clear that the CAINITES survived the flood because of the limits of the flood, by hitching a ride on the Ark as a family member or surviving because they were a NOT-READY-FOR-HUMAN-PRIME-TIME species which Jesus clearly MARKS.</font>

Jack Mann
Jack Mann

February 12th, 2006, 8:28 pm #5

Did anyone doubt that Kenny wouldn't have the Nephlim of Genesis, chapter 6 as "guys" who were among the first to "plunked" (psallo) instruments. Kenny got his Doctorate in Old Testament out of a box of Cracker Jacks....Plunk your "magic twanger" Kenny.....lol...

The Nephilim---who were they? The LXX translates it "giants;" other old Greek versions, "violent men." The word occurs again only once--in Numbers 13:33. The notion that the Nephilim of this passage in Numbers were lineral descendants of those of Genesis 6 is simply an unproved assumption (like the translation of the verb "psallo" by M.C. Kurfees from the "harp" to the "heart strings"),of the destructive critics, obviously for the purpose of casting doubt on the authenticity of the text and perhaps of the entire narrative of the Flood.

The "giants" of Numbers were Canaanites, men "of great stature and powerful frame," whose size so excited the imagination of the "spies" sent out by Moses (Calec and Joshua excepted) that their report was a gross exaggeration of the facts. Read again 1 Sam. 17:4-10, 21:9, 22:10). Just how could the Nephilim reported by the spies have been descendants of those of antediluvian times if there had occured in the meantime a casastrophe which had swept away all mankind except Noah and his family?

The idea that the Nephilim were a superhuman race sprung from the explicit declaration that the Nephilim existed before such marriages took place as well as after. No new species of creatures can be intended, therefore, whose orgin is traced to the intermarriage of different orders of beings? How can one find in Scripture that the Nephilim existed before and after the intermingling of the sons of God with the daughters of men? I will say this: A question of some import arises at this point, namely, Were the Nephilim of a pre-Adamic breed? Certainly this is not to be regarded as an impossibility. If so, we must leave the question open, in view of the culture of the Pithecanthropus, the Swanscombe man, the Neanderthal and all the rest (possibly even the Cro-Magnon man who is apparently to be classed as Homo sapiens, but whose remains seem to date back to 20,000 B.C.), it seems best to regard these races as all prior to Adam's time, and not involved in the Adamic covenant.

Who is the "wicked community of Genesis 6:1-7?
The opening verses of Genesis 6 paint a dismal picture of human degration. One manifestation of the corruption of the race was the laxness regarding marriage. The identification of the "sons of God" in 6:1 is problematic. Are they angels, or are they kings?
The best interpretation is tha the "sons of God" are descendants of Seth. The marriage standards among the Sethities began to erode is clear. The "sons of God" married indiscriminately for they married the daughters of men, i.e., woman from the linf of Cain who did not share the spiritual values of the Sethites. They married superficially for their attraction to these women was based on the sole fact that they were "fair." They married polygamously, "whomsoever they chose" (NASB).

I will sum up the "giants" of Genesis 6:3,7 in this way: The Great Judge pronounces sentence against his creatures. There are three aspects to the proclamation: (1) "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever" (6:3). God will not continue to let his Spirit execerise the restraining influence hitherto exerted upon sin. According to 1 Peter 3:18-20 the Spirit of Christ, through the instrumentality of the pious patriachs, preached to the disobedient spirits of the old world. (2). "His days shall be 120 years" (6:3), i.e., there would be a grace period to the pouring out of judgment. (3) "I will blot out man whom I have created" (6:7).

Other creatures tied to the face of the earth will suffer the same fate. PLEASE NOTE: The fact that angels are not subject to punishment here confirms the interpretation given to the phrase "sons of God" in 6:1.
Jack Mann

February 12th, 2006, 11:22 pm #6

I think this fire needs some fuel!

With a little study, I think you may be able to discern that Angels can be punished here on earth and the fallen angels were.

In fact they were bound and put into the earth!

The giants were the offspring of the "Sons of God", and the "daughters of man"

The souls of the giants were condemed to roam the earth as demons unitl end times.

The post flood giants were genetically different from the sons of man. Probably the results of another visit from angelic beings. (They had six toes and six fingers, count them, 24 in all)

Hidden Proofs Of A Giant Race
http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/N.Am/ ... .race.html
Last edited by ConcernedMembers on February 12th, 2006, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 13th, 2006, 2:40 am #7

What are UFO's?

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight
Ask: For whom will God come with Ten Thousand of His saints as He came to Mount Seir?
  • <font color=blue>Jude 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Jude 16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having mens persons in admiration because of advantage.

Jude 17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Jude 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
The mockers are the sporters whom Jesus identified as CHILDREN in the marketplace (Agora) PIPING trying to get others to sing and dance the Dionysus shuffle.

Jude is quoting from the Book of Enoch whose words pop up all over the New Testament and my personal collection of three dozen versions all of which show that Satan used MUSIC to seduce people and MOCK those who fell.

In the Bible this story speaks of Jubal who is Genun:
  • <font color=blue> And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah. Gen 4:19

And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle. Gen 4:20

And his brothers name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle (Taphas: without divine warrant) the harp and organ. Gen 4:21
    • Taphas (h8610) taw-fas'; a prim. root; to manipulate, i. e. seize; chiefly to CAPTURE, wield; spec. to overlay; fig. to use unwarrantably: - catch, handle, (lay, take) hold (on, over), stop, surely, surprise, take.

Taphaph (h8608) taw-faf'; a prim. root; to drum, i. e. play (as) on the tambourine: - taber, play with timbrels.
    </font>
This identifies TOPHETH which is the symbol of hell which had once been the King's MUSIC GROVE where they burned babies to the beat of musical instruments. The RACE of Lamech who appears as EA the patron god of music in Babylon used the ARTS AND CRAFTS "without authority" to BUNDLE people into cities and sell them their OWN animals. Something like SELLING the free water of the Word.

The Babylonian composite of Jubal, Jabal, Tubal-Cain and Naaman is Genun or the "Geni" or "Genus" which appears throughout the literature. Believe it or not but THAT is what everyone in that period believed and THEY knew the language.
  • <font color=blue>Genun the CANAANITE, son of Lamech the Blind, living in the Land of the Slime Pits, was ruled by Azael from his earliest youth, and invented all sorts of musical instruments.

When he played these, Azael entered into them too, so that they gave forth seductive tunes entrancing the hearts of all listeners.

Genun would assemble companies of musicians, who inflamed one another with music until their lust burned bright like fire, and they lay together promiscuously. He also brewed beer, gathered great crowds in taverns, gave them to drink, and taught them to forge iron swords and spear-points, with which to do murder at random when they were drunk.</font>
Hey, you don't believe it? That's ok the REST of the ancient world believed it and Jude and the Book of Revelation shows that the same SPIRIT will drive the end-time church into commerce and CAPTURING people to fleece them by the USE of music and MUSICIANS. (Rev. 18)

Not true? Maybe not but there is NO EXCEPTION which does not connect instruments and arousal singing with something evil primarily because it INTENDS to silence the Word which was the task of the Scribes, Pharisees and Hypocrites [a SECTARIAN group of theatrical and musical performers.]

Don't believe that? That's ok: just PROVES the REMNANT theory where it is asked SHALL HE FIND FAITH WHEN HE RETURNS? No, almost none so go looking where the MASSES are collected and what it is that SUCKS out the seekers.

<font color=blue>Enoch 1:Chapter 7

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms

2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they

3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed

4 all the acquisitions of men.
And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against</font>

<font color=blue>ASK: Who in the "religious world" CONSUMES the time, attention and money of working people?

5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and

6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Chapter 8

1 And Azazel [The SCAPE GOAT they were forced to HONOR after the Nadab-Ahihu event] taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all

2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they

3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal (taught) astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . . </font>
  • <font color=red>Armaros was the 11th Watcher of the 20 leaders of the 200 fallen angels that are mentioned in an ancient work called the Book of Enoch. The name means "cursed one", which is fitting because some people speculate that Armaros was the fallen angel that had the idea of "swearing on an oath; we will bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon our plan but [to] execute our projected undertaking", which were the Nephilim.</font>
ALL musical terms with or WITHOUT instruments have the meaning of ENCHANTMENT. That is why the instruments and FUNCTIONARIES in Revelation 18 are defined as USING sorcery.

ASK: Who are the GIANTS to whom people are FORCED to give heed (Paul's unique worship word) as they STAND in the "holy place" of church architecture CLAIMING to lead you into the presence of God when they are STROKING all of your pleasure centers and picking your pocket. </font>

Rick
Rick

February 13th, 2006, 2:35 pm #8

With a little study, I think you may be able to discern that Angels can be punished here on earth and the fallen angels were.

The souls of the giants were condemed to roam the earth as demons unitl end times.

The post flood giants were genetically different from the sons of man. Probably the results of another visit from angelic beings. (They had six toes and six fingers, count them, 24 in all)

I find myself in agreement with Mr. Rhoades.

Did anyone else not see Mr. Sublett's answer coming from 10 miles away?

I refer you to Joe McKnight's questions in his original post,
Q: What are UFO's?

Now for Mr. Sublett's answer,
A: Look for him/her: he/she will be SELLING something from the podium or in the foyer and booking gigs. The FALL was caused by the family or Lamech or Ea the patron god of music in Babylon whose DAUGHTER got him drunk and stole the powers of the ELDERSHIP, INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC, NAVIGATING THE GATES TO HELL AND PERVERTED SEXUALITY.

Shortened version:
"Instrumental music is evil!"

'Nuff said.

Rick

Jack Mann
Jack Mann

February 13th, 2006, 4:56 pm #9

Mr. Rhodes, you bring many good points to the table.
I have studied the theory that the marriage of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" were formed by supernatural beings with mortal women, and from these unnatural unions there arose "a race of heroes or demigods who must have figured largely in Hebrew folklore.
It is implied, though not expressly said, that the existance of such beings, intermediate between the divine and the human, introduced an element of disorder into the Creation which had to be checked by the special interposition of Yahweh.

W. H. Green, in his book, "The Unity of the Book of Genesis". (Scribners, 1895) wrote: "The sons of God are not angels nor demigods, whose intermarriage with the daughters of men brought forth a race of monsters or superhuman beings. This purely mythological conceit was foisted upon the passage in certain apocryphal books like the book of Enoch; also by Philo and Josephus, who were misled by the analogy of ancient heathen fables. But it was repelled by the great body of Jewish and Christian interpreters from the earliest scholars. It is assumed by them that a transgression of angels is here spoken of, though the existance of angels has not been a part of Genesis."

Green goes on to write, and I must agree, "This view has no sanction whatever in Scripture. Jude, vs. 6,7, and
11 Peter 2:4 have been tortured into sustaining it; but they contain no reference to this passage whatever. And there is no analogy anywhere in the Bible for adoption by the sacred writers of mythological notions in general, or for the idea in particular of the intermarriages of angels with men."

I note that later Judaism and almost all the earliest ecclesiastical writers identify the 'sons of God' with the fallen angels; but from the 4th century onward, as the ideas of angelic natures became less material, the Fathers commonly take 'sons of God' to be Seth's descendants and the 'daughters of men' those of Gain."

To quote Green once again (p. 54): "Sexual relations are knowhere in Scripture attributed to superior beings. There is no suggestion that angels are married or given in marriage; indeed the contrary is expressly declared by Jesus in Matthew 22:30. Male and female deities have no place in the Bible, except as a heathen notion which is uniformly reprobated. The Hebrew language does not even possess a word for 'goddess.'

In my mind, the whole conception of sexual life, as connected with God or angels, is absolutely foreign to Hebrew thought, and for that reason cannot be supposed to be countenanced here. The phrase, "sons of God," is a common designation of the chosen people, the worshipers of the living an true God throughout the Old Testament.
Please note: Exod. 4:22; Deut. 14:1; 32:5,6,18,19; Hos. 1:10, 11,1; Isa. 43:6, 45:11; Jer. 31:20, cf. 11 Cor. 6:18), whereas worshipers of false gods are spoken of as sons and daughters of those gods (e.g., Num. 21:29, Mal. 2:11). To me, this is very important in exegesis of the text.

I can sum up my thoughts on this study in this way:
It is in entire accord with the Biblical usage that the pious race (Seth's), who adhered to the true worship of God, are called the sons of God in contrast with the descendants of Cain, who had gone out from the presence of Jehovah, and abandoned the seat of His worship entirely. When reading Scripture, note the numerous passages throughout the Pentateuch in which intermarriage of Israelites with Canaanites is viewed with deep concern, if not actually forbidden, lest the former should be seduced into idolatry, or into the gross moral corruption of the Cult of Fertility, as a consequence. (E.g., in Genesis 24:2-4, 27:46. 28:1-2, 26:34; 28:6-8 and ch 34). Obviously any kind of warning against intermarriage with angels does not occur in Scripture, because it would have ben meaningless.
Jack Mann

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

February 13th, 2006, 8:23 pm #10

What are UFO's?

To God be the Glory
Joe McKnight
I can honestly say that I have never met a NIKE who didn't wet his panty hose if a LAID asked him anything complicated or made the mistake of knowing that "Noah didn't cross the Red Sea in the Ark of the Covenant." I heard Bishop Paul say that God shut Noah up in the Ark of the Covenant: no wonder the poor man got drunk. Anyone who can "charisma" (Charismatic meaning perverted) an audience into paying him for what Jesus died to give as FREE WATER OF THE WORD will turn and rend you if you tamper with their cash flow. Before they preach any more JUDE they had better make sure they know FOR WHOM God comes with ten thousands of His saints. Read Revelation 18:22 if you want to know the true ANTIs who are anti the very nature of the school of the Bible Jesus died to peel them off our backs and LADE the very burden Jesus removes: "Spiritual anxiety created by religious rituals" of which music is the most ancient, pagan, superstitious and BURDEN LADING and WORKS INTENSIVE act anyone ever did.

No one in the history of the church ever went MUSICAL who didn't first reject the WORD as it has been historically held as the AUTHORITY for what you can add to "church" without destroying the view that "church" was a school of the Bible and not a pagan worship center. The word PSALLO was grasped only in 1878 after several denominations had added instruments primarily after the Civil war with the avowed confession that it would ATTRACT "the largest miscellaneous crowds" while even DENYING that it was Part of the worship. History is filled with periods when people lost faith in their religion and in the words of Joseph Campbell CRACKED AWAY and adopted some archaic worship form. When the American Indian's religion was outlawed they CRACKED AWAY to the Peyote cult.
  • <font color=blue>"It is symptomatic of structures that have lost their elasticity, becoming too rigid to accommodate further development, to intensify the semantics of self-reference as a sort of final act of self-reassurance.

The patterns of self-reference by drama to drama as we see them in The Bacchae of Euripides reflect a crisis in the very genre of tragedy, in the context of drastic changes in Athenian society toward the end of the fifth century; the prospect is one of abrupt confrontation and loss." -- Nagy, Pindar's Homer p. 388 </font>
Next, it is important to grasp that Moses didn't decide to DO a history of the universe. Rather, after Israel fell back into musical idolatry of the trinity and God TURNED THEM OVER to worship the starry host, Moses wrote a PRESCRIPTIVE in the same style as the book of Revelation issuing the same warning.

The "worship" of the Canaanites originated out of Africa with the same voodoo superstition which defines Greek and Babylonian paganism. Therefore, it is common to find that Greek accounts are often perversions of the Hebrew experience in Babylon, Egypt and back int Canaan to merge with Canaanite Baalism.
  • Even if the story is totally humanoid, it takes place between the pastoral people on the slopes of a mountain eternally fighting the "fertility cults" of the agriculturist down in the dark soil of the Cainites. You can still see the Temple of Jupiter, Bacchus, Pan etal were the "Cainite" Fertility rituals were conducted and continued into the Feast of Tabernacles where Jesus refused to attend the opening ceremonies because even as the men of good deeds and even the elders danced to the arousal music the SAME people were plotting the death of Jesus.
More Book of Enoch:

8 That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, (5) and bound themselves by mutual execrations.
  • Note: (5) Mt. Armon, or Mt. Hermon, derives its name from the Hebrew word herem, a curse (Charles, p. 63).

<font color=blue>Charam (h2763) khaw-ram'; a prim. root; to seclude; spec. (by a ban) to devote to religious uses (espec. destruction); phys. and reflex. to be blunt as to the nose: - make accursed, consecrate, (utterly) destroy, devote, forfeit, have a flat nose, utterly (slay, make away).

Cherem (h2764) khay'-rem; or (Zech. 14:11) cherem kheh'-rem; from 2763; phys. (as shutting in) a net (either lit. or fig.); usually a doomed object; abstr. extermination: - (ac-) curse (-d, -d thing), dedicated thing, things which should have been utterly destroyed, (appointed to) utter destruction, devoted (thing), net </font>
9 These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them. (6)
  • Note: (6) The Aramaic texts preserve an earlier list of names of these Watchers:

Semihazah; Artqoph; Ramtel; Kokabel; Ramel; Danieal; Zeqiel; Baraqel; Asael; Hermoni; Matarel; Ananel; Stawel; Samsiel; Sahriel; Tummiel; Turiel; Yomiel; Yhaddiel (Milik, p. 151).
10 Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees."

If you want to know about the APOLLO or Abaddon or Apollyon and the MUSE connections as the LOCUSTS unleashed about now, you might want to read one of the typical records of modern NEW STYLE WORSHIP from old style Babylon.

http://www.piney.com/DocEuripBacc.html
  • <font color=blue>The Bacchae By Euripides shows the only understanding in history: instruments were given by the "gods."

"Anon shall the whole land be dancing, when Bromius leads his revellers to the hills, to the hills away! where wait him groups of maidens from loom and shuttle roused in frantic haste by Dionysus. O hidden cave of the Curetes! O hallowed haunts in Crete, that saw Zeus born, where Corybantes with crested helms devised for me in their grotto the rounded timbrel of ox-hide (lifeless instrument), mingling Bacchic minstrelsy with the shrill sweet accents of the Phrygian flute, a gift bestowed by them on mother Rhea, [Zoe] to add its crash of music to the Bacchantes' shouts of joy;

but frantic satyrs won it from the mother-goddess for their own, and added it to their dances in festivals, which gladden the heart of Dionysus, each third recurrent year. Oh! happy that votary, when from the hurrying revel-rout he sinks to earth, in his holy robe of fawnskin, chasing the goat to drink its blood, a banquet sweet of flesh uncooked, as he hastes to Phrygia's or to Libya's hills; while in the van the Bromian god exults with cries of Evoe (Eve or ZOE among the Gnostics). With milk and wine and streams of luscious honey flows the earth, and Syrian incense smokes.

While the Bacchante holding in his hand a blazing torch of pine uplifted on his wand waves it, as he speeds along, rousing wandering votaries, and as he waves it cries aloud with wanton tresses tossing in the breeze; and thus to crown the revelry, he raises loud his voice, "On, on, ye Bacchanals, pride of Tmolus (a gold-producing mountain in Lydia, near Sardis:) with its rills of gold to the sound of the booming drum, chanting in joyous strains the praises of your joyous god with Phrygian accents lifted high, what time the holy lute with sweet complaining note invites you to your hallowed sport, according well with feet that hurry wildly to the hills; like a colt that gambols at its mother's side in the pasture, with gladsome heart each Bacchante bounds along."</font>
They tried to get Jesus to BOW while the clergy PIPED but He refused and they killed Him. It is perfectly clear that the JEWISH SECTARIANS hoped and expected that Messiah would be DIONYSUS who along with ZEUS, music, sexuality and perverted sexuality STOOD IN THE HOLY PLACES. That is why Jesus spoke to these SECTARIANS of preachers, writers and performers IN PARABLES to PREVENT them from hearing the WORD. These were the same types who were ready to MURDER Paul when he threatened their TECHNE which is lumped in Revelation 18 as operatives of the Holy (wholly) Whore worship with singers, instrumentalists, techne or crafts meaning "theater builders and stage managers), grinders (concubines or harlots) making a "piping" noise with their legs spread and thighs exposed and ALL beyond being a school of the Bible run by members whom Paul identified as COMPETENT--think you very much "saddle mounters."