Feminists-Effeminate: Messianic Judaism in Universities

January 4th, 2016, 1:48 am #11

Randy Lowry and team were brought in as Conflict Resolutioners: they gave up because there was no UNITY among the elders. There is a paper on the home page of CM which records the arrogance: those who disagreed were invited to leave. At that time instruments were contemplated to be in sync with the Lipscomb Restructure Plan.

I discovered when asked about being an elder in my return to Middle Tennessee that if INVITED I would have to agree with majority rule. Only one of the elders disputed that.

In the Locust-Bitten churches they have such a covenant: if for instance WE decide to add instrumental idolatry and 5 agree and 4 are in "revolt" they are vowed to resign so that we can say that ALL of the elders agree with this decision. Again, the Madison message was that if you do not accept the decision you should leave.

At the beginning an elder reported to the Tennessean that they had over 5,000 members and had lost only 50. At the peak when CM reported on the problem I believe the attendance was over 3,000 and that went down to about 1300 with 300 or so of those "in jail" where the elders would have been in an corporate betrayal.

Dave
Dave

January 5th, 2016, 11:20 pm #12

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

It was my answer whether or not it is a good answer to you. It is relevant because the alignment with the progressive [religious] "ideology" is evident among the 6 current elders, down from 15 in 2001. One, the main architect of what caused the 2001 upheaval, had resigned and was reinstated months later. [Maybe someone can tell us the reason for the reinstatement. I think he is the only one remaining from the original 15.]

7 of 15 is what percentage? Let's calculate: oh, it's 46.666% in the minority. Now, what's 1 of 7? Let's see: It's 14.3% in the minority. Well, Dave, it's not worth the further division.

The truth of the matter is that the elders that resigned during the upheaval period did so with the intention to bring "peace" -- not the ones that pursued the progressive, culture-driven change. Now the results are obvious. From 15 elders to 6 elders. From 3000 attendants to 1100+/-.

Vilify? You bring up this subject matter: the eldership. So, I explain. And I must.[/color]
All you offered is a synopsis of what you believe to be wrong. Your take has nothing to do with you being useful and offering your service in either the deacon or elder postion/office. Anyone can point fingers and lament about what is wrong. You have all the answers and all the rocks. Keep throwing and remember that Tommy John surgery can't repair your kind of damage.

January 6th, 2016, 4:14 am #13

1Tim. 4:6 If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.
1Tim. 4:7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.

January 6th, 2016, 4:23 am #14

All you offered is a synopsis of what you believe to be wrong. Your take has nothing to do with you being useful and offering your service in either the deacon or elder postion/office. Anyone can point fingers and lament about what is wrong. You have all the answers and all the rocks. Keep throwing and remember that Tommy John surgery can't repair your kind of damage.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Speaking of "... your kind of damage," certainly you're referring to Madison's kind of damage, correct? Well, the damage inflicted by the change agents was well known throughout the brotherhood, including The Christian Chronicle reporting it a number of times. So far the damage has been irreparable.

Am I hearing you say of me "being useful and offering [my] service in..."? Thanks!!! But, no, thanks.[/color]

Dave
Dave

January 7th, 2016, 2:20 pm #15

1Tim. 4:6 If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.
1Tim. 4:7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.
1 Timothy 5
19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

Ken, you have made it you craft to take verses out of context, but this verse tells YOU and Donnie, that you two have sinned because you did not go to them and/or handle it before the congregation. Does "rebuke in the presence of all" mean here on this ungodly website, or in front of the congregation? You KNOW better. Tell Donnie that it doesn't matter if it is you or The Christian Chronicle, it is all the same. You aired everything here, in front of the world. The Lord is your Judge and that is all that matters. Right?

I can't believe that you quoted I Timothy 4:7. YOUR message (not that of the Scriptures) has always thrived on "godless myths."

January 7th, 2016, 5:30 pm #16

Most of the once-Bible Colleges, fulfilling a Certain Law, have been infiltrated and "transistioned" as a Purpose-Driven Agenda to INSTITUTIONALIZE in the Collectivists sense. All of the divisive efforts have always been caused by self-willed "progressive ADDITIONS" which were never required to organize a local Church or School of Christ using the terms of Thomas Campbell.

We have noted the many direct assaults upon the WORD or Logos understood as God's Regulative or Governing principle. The Logos SPEAK words are defined at the time as the opposite of ODE, rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting, and in ONE of my old groups Shouting, Clapping, hugging and kissing and producing SHOCK AND AWE.

The Spirit of Christ in Habakkuk said that when "God is in His holy temple (us) let all the earth keep silence before Him." Paul warned of the shaking or awe that for those who don't grasp reverence and godly fear GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE.

It is not possible to be ignorant of the truth and therefore the oft warning that the Religious Actors performing for hire are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

Pretending to be IGNORANT of the recorded text while SELLING the idea that the text commands THEM to add all of the discords and tribulation almost always works because paraphrasing PAUL "Fools love to be fooled."

The Choices are what Mike Cope called COHORTS organized to "transistion" all of the historic churches as Premeditated Assaults upon are terminally ignorant OR terminally evil. There is simply no way that rational people can build on the FOUNDATION of men who will fleece the widows and then tell them about their hidden agenda.

When I post long definitiona they are WAYS in which a word was used at the time of the Bible writers. The problem for the "progressives" is that there are no OPTIONS for the word which can convey a godly concept.

For the first time in history, 1878, the PSALLO word was dredged up to say that God commands instrumental music AS worship. The problem is that Psallo and similar Greek and Latin words have just ONE MEANING. That is to PLUCK something with your FINGERS and never with a plectrum or guitar pick. You can pluck a bow stirng, a harp string, a rope or the hairs of a young boy. John T. Willis as probably the "father" of the Highland-led discord with all of his degrees says that PSALLO always includes playing musical instruments. If you want "credentials" you have to snuggle up close and dare not post your name.

http://www.piney.com/John.T.Willis.Inst ... elody.html

Jesus said that truth had been hidden from the clergy (sophists: singers, players) from the foundation of the World. The First World Order was destroyed by fire but the SERPENT was operative also in the last world order "reserved for fire."

The "parables" begin before the serpent but this is what historic scholars understood by the Hebrew and Greek words.

<font face="arial" size="4">Jeanene Reese and other wives of presidents exercise that femine authority. She says that Adam's CLEAVING to Eve makes her superior and claims with others that cleave is a word used of GOD implying that women should cleave to Eve as they cleave to GOD.

http://www.piney.com/Jeanene.P.Reese.Th ... chers.html

Jesus and Peter warned us to save ourselves from the crooked race or race of vipers. The skolios or crooked word points directly to the male symposium and the musical contests while "getting drunk on wine.

You will notice that no one with the claimed credentials and authority to lie, cheat and steal property so they can enjoy the worship teams, has ever given a jot or tittle of Biblical authority. One LU discorder says that I belong to the "modern" age and could not possibly read evolved and evolving text revealed only by what history called sorcery or witchcraft: that's why music to SILENCE THE VOICE OF THE VICTIM is always connected with HELL or the LAKE OF FIRE.

</font>
The elders BOASTED about their tricks in the Nashville Tennessean: claimed that they had over 5,000 members and lost only about 50. Offending ONE is enough to get yourself fitted for a millstone. Many papers across the nation including Christianity Today were appauled that the historic Church of Christ would sow massive discord so they could get boy and girl singers to WATCH in place of worship IN the Spirit or mind which then intend to SILENCE. Whether right or wrong doesn't matter to the watching world whey they know that you are lying and betraying other people's property and church family.

ALL of the "music" passages speak of trying to "make the lambs dumb before the slaugter" and of picking pockets in "tithes and offerings." The ALL are connected with Burning, Hell, the Lake of fire. Aristophanes defines what happens when "women" take control of the Ekklesia. [Isaiah 30

http://www.piney.com/ClassAristEccles.html

The MUSIC thing is REMOVED from any assembly at the same time Jesus visits and REMOVES THE LAMPS or "seven spirits of divine knowledge." Therefore the music is not so much the SIN but God's way to MARK those "spirits OF the World order. Jude quotes from the Book of Enoch which ia affirmed many times in Scripture.

Jude 4 For there are certain men crept in unawares [infiltrators], who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying
the ONLY Lord God,
AND
our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 5
19 Do not receive an accusation against an elder except from two or three witnesses.
20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

They are not APT because the Spirit OF Christ only allows men to be Presbyters who remove the Cunning Craftsmen or Sophists meaning self-speakers (sons of the Devil says Jesus), singers or instrument players. They WILL as the MARK to exclude Angels of Light (or blight) because THEY ARE LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

They are LYING in that they blaspheme by saying that a spirit (after arm-bending prayers) gave them permission to sow massive discord just so the 'young wives' wives could take over. History notes that the Mothers of the "lusted after fruits (Rev 17-18) could also be men. Their 20/20 paper will light the fires.

They are LYING in that they followed the Promise Keepers and Purpose Driven Cult PATTERN of "Infiltrating and Diverting." The "fool the audience" pattern was articulated, recorded and affirmed by the elders although the tapes were confiscated.

THEY are the Old Wives based on recorded history (Christ called Lucifer the singing and harp-playing prostitute in the garden of Eden.). The Bible in several places shows how to use musical instruments (or pseudo instruments) to SET AMBUSH: The Levites in the Dead Sea Scroll version of Psalm 41 shows that Messiah will be "cut off at the pass" and destroyed by instrumental warriors.

The Old-New Wives telling tails have taken captive most of the universities always doomed to be "transistioned" in the words of the Christian Standard into the musical wing.

Such elders Paul warned about as WOLVES (that gender thingy) would draw away the flock for their own use. Therefore, Dave will just have to whine because he has--many times--AFFIRMED that which Scripture denounces with the command to CAST THEM OUT. You don't NEED to try to correct people who are ANTI-Christs about the MUSIC, unity and Polytheists.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on January 7th, 2016, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

January 8th, 2016, 2:24 am #17

You can call it whining all day long but ken, what it comes down to is the fact that you believe that age means wisdom. You don't like to be called down and rebuked for sinning.

Age has nothing to do with wisdom. Concernedmembers has proven that o'er and o'er.

January 8th, 2016, 8:14 am #18

1 Timothy 5

Ken, you have made it you craft to take verses out of context, but this verse tells YOU and Donnie, that you two have sinned because you did not go to them and/or handle it before the congregation. Does "rebuke in the presence of all" mean here on this ungodly website, or in front of the congregation? You KNOW better. Tell Donnie that it doesn't matter if it is you or The Christian Chronicle, it is all the same. You aired everything here, in front of the world. The Lord is your Judge and that is all that matters. Right?

I can't believe that you quoted I Timothy 4:7. YOUR message (not that of the Scriptures) has always thrived on "godless myths."
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"Against an elder" -- that's one elder. Madison had 15 elders at the time including those in the minority who did not succumb to the intrusive and divisive change agents. They resigned or left.

Ken and Donnie have "sinned" jointly? Ken, I certainly didn't get a chance to meet you -- where were you; and were you ever at Madison?

This ungodly website!!! But thanks for participating.

The Christian Chronicle has sinned too?[/color]

January 8th, 2016, 9:36 pm #19

You can call it whining all day long but ken, what it comes down to is the fact that you believe that age means wisdom. You don't like to be called down and rebuked for sinning.

Age has nothing to do with wisdom. Concernedmembers has proven that o'er and o'er.
Thou doeth not discern? If I had even a tiny bit of spiritual wisdom I would not PROVE everything I say by quoting Scripture.

All of Scripture and the Gift of Christ with APTNESS commands you to remove the cunning craftsmen or sophists: any personal opinion speakers, singers or instrument players. Why WOULD such a FEEDER (only) of the flock do that? Because Christ also made paul APT to warn consistent with dozens of warnings that LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

If you DEFEND those who lie, cheat and steal other people's property SO THAT they can provide a VENUE for WISE men or sophists so they can treat Jesus like Job then old age cannot cure you.

Job 17:6 He hath made me also a byword of the people; and aforetime I was as a tabret.
Job 30:9 And now am I their song, yea, I am their byword.

Job 17:6ASV But he hath made me a byword of the people; And they spit in my face.

Matt. 27:30 And they SPIT upon him, and took the REED [could be a flute], and smote him on the head.
Matt. 27:31 And after that they had mocked him, they took the robe off from him,<b> and put his own raiment on him, and led him away to crucify him. </b>

Paul said that they REPROACHED Jesus which includes EXPOSING HIS NAKEDNESS.

Paizō 4. play on a musical instrument, h.Ap.206: c. acc., “Pan ho kalamophthogga paizōn” Ar.Ra.230; dance and sing, Pi. O.1.16. 5. play amorously, “pros allēlous”

Empaizō , fut. To be deluded 2. euphem. in mal. part., LXXJd. 19.25.
II. sport in or on, hôs nebros chloerais e. leimakos hêdonais E.Ba. 866 (lyr.); tois choroisin e. to sport in the dance, Ar.Th.975; tôi Luc.Lex.5

Paig-ma , atos, to, A. play, sport, lōtos hotan . . paigmata bremē whene'er the pipe sounds its sportive strains, E.Ba.161(lyr.); “Ludia p. luras” Lyr.Alex.Adesp.37.15.II. 'child's play', to toiouto p. tōn logōn

I do claim the gift of A holy spirit or A good conscience which means that I can read BLACK text on BROWN paper.

YES, I KNOW: those people who are Purpose Driven to make their "worship" services NAKED of the Word or Logos will tell you with a "straight" face. "But, nowhere does it say that thou shalt not musically mock Jesus. And, bless their hearts, they are correct. According to the lying wonders concept they are GOD DRIVEN to take the robes off their Unholy spirits OF THE WORLD for which Jesus will not pray.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on January 8th, 2016, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

January 9th, 2016, 5:20 am #20

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"Against an elder" -- that's one elder. Madison had 15 elders at the time including those in the minority who did not succumb to the intrusive and divisive change agents. They resigned or left.

Ken and Donnie have "sinned" jointly? Ken, I certainly didn't get a chance to meet you -- where were you; and were you ever at Madison?

This ungodly website!!! But thanks for participating.

The Christian Chronicle has sinned too?[/color]
Good point. If you can't go to one elder in person, you certainly will not go to 15....you would rather cower behind this ungodly evil website and throw your rocks. Do I partiipate in your site, or do I point out the sinfullness?

You could always say that I do what you do....I don't rebuke you face to face.

And you better believe I will never do that....I would not ever want to meet such evil spawn.