Zoe
Zoe

August 30th, 2006, 4:00 pm #21

Is this site an anti-Christ site? Everyone who claims to be a Christian, and shows evidence of Christ in their life is treated horribly.

The woman you call "alleged preacher's wife" has been unfairly ridiculed by all of you. You should either stop and repent, or continue on, but stop your call for Biblical obeservance and church unity.

There is an overtone... No, not an overtone, a blatant air of hypocricy here.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

August 31st, 2006, 7:55 pm #22

People are just poking fun at the HENsters at faith slighted forum: God said that the singers/musicians at Sinai were LAUGHINGSTOCKS to the outsider so WHY NOT? A few old ladies have made sure that any one who tries to drop some seed other than TARES get the seed plucked up and the planter PECKed out of the coop. I am on my FOURTH new head. If you even quote the Bible one of the prophesied JESTERS just MOONS you trying to divert from truth. They have a cuckoo clock who WALTzes you until you drop dead and NEVER can exegete "JESUS WEPT."

If you quote the BIBLE those who went to Babble School to learn how to do a legalistic loophole around NO PREACHERS or SANGERS on the list in Ephesians 4 FLOG you with SPURS and BOTH wings and PECK you to death. They DO fulfill the PROPHETIC TYPE used by John.

The RIGHT wing of the RULEsters and the left wing of the HENsters make sure that you get the treatment Paul got from the SILVERSMITHS and from the "handlers" of the "female worship minister" who had a PHYTHIAN Spirit. Now, the Pythians were defeated at the Oracle of Delphi where Apollo or Abaddon or Apollyon USED the "muses" or LOCUSTS as his musical worship team: John calls them SORCERERS in Revelation 18.

The left wing is manned by PECKster and MOONbeam (goddess Selene). The Right wing is MANned by S.E.ster: You will notice that the whole SEED is missing even if it didn't get PECKstered like the BIRD demons.

In the legends (with historical basis) by Homer, the holy whore CIRCE or KIRKE gets her name WORSHIPPED each time we say CHURCH. Gad, the hostile tribe and God (demon) of fortune gets worshipped each time we use the generic word GOD. Circe, as defined by John in Revelation 17-18 used MUSIC and DRUGS symbolicof the LOCUSTS or MUSES of Apollyon as SORCERERS. The SIRENS were less DESIRABLE mates of the half-chicken type as HENsters who ruled the roost. The way to keep the SIRENS (whatever the sex) from seducing you with music and "using" you was to use MOLY which is GARLIC. You will notice that the Sirens are REALLY part CHICKKEN:
You don't know this but NIKE is also NICO: So the NicoLaitains are the LAITY being taken captive by NICO. She is the SHE-GOAT who is also named CAPELLA. This it the SELF-PLEASING Paul outlawed from the Assembly because ALL arousal forms of singing with or without instruments are defined as ENCHANTMENTS or SORCERY. Read Rev 18:22f and see if YOU can decode it.
  • <font color=blue>"Demophon, the favourite of Sophocles, once kept as his mistress, when he himself was still young, the 'she-goat' Nico, although she was older. She was nicknamed She-goat because she had once devoured that tall lover, Greensprout Thallu
    • Delicatus : sermo, Cantu flexiones, soft, tender, delicate: capella (a she goat), Addicted to pleasure; luxurious, voluptuous; and subst., a voluptuary, a wanton, effeminate

The SAD songs they wanted to use to seduce Jesus when they PIPED were tragedies in song and called THE GOAT SONGS: the idea was to pervert you.
    "The story is told of Nico, the 'she-goat,' that when a man named Python had at one time abandoned her and taken up with the fat woman Euardis, only, it seems, to send for Nico again at a later time, she said to the slave who came to get her: 'Now that Python has become chockfull of PORK-tenderloin, is he fit to switch round again to GOAT-meat?'"</font>
Capella was once the NURSE of Zeus (Jove/Jupiter) and as ZOE she is the Mother of the Gods.

Now, here is NIKE or the winged victory. It could aso be a picture of HERMES or MERCURY. Some of the new change agents FACILITATING the domination claim that John was not inspired and he got his idea for the LOGOS from Greek philosophy (where they also got the trinity). You will notic that "she" is also PART CHICKEN.
Don't worry: those who have the Captain Apollyon and the Nine Muses Secred Code ring will be able to dial in and interpret. However, Jesus didn't tell them how to decode John or Paul: the see the word SPEAK and it always gets scrambled to mean MAKE MUSIC.

John wrote so that a literate Christian school boy who had grown up hearing Homer recited or other stories would have KNOWN more than any PhDuh knows when they POINTEDLY create a CHURCH INSTITUTION which looks EXACTLY like the one John was warning about in Revelation as the MARK of the end times. You don't have to know the Classics: just know enough that there is NO law of preaching, law of listening to sermons, law of singing or law of Giving. Therefore, when you see these SIGNS know that harvest time is very soon. You just have to be smart enough to see what Jesus EXAMPLED in the synagogue, Paul commanded for the self-assemblers and what the historic church knew.

When a PhDuh tells you a LIE and wants you to PAY him then you know that Hell was prepared for liars. If we can read Isaiah 30 we will aslo know that it was prepared for musical afficters and the MARK that people are being "cornered" for it is the sound of Wind, String and Percussion instruments.

Dr. Max Moon
Dr. Max Moon

September 2nd, 2006, 6:02 pm #23

I am actually a leader of the left wing. And you put me up there with Peck. I really do appreciate your compliment. It means a lot.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

September 17th, 2006, 3:34 am #24

Faithsite seems to have been hijacked by a terrorist in Cyprus. I think he has a SECRET PLANT working inside of Jabez who EXCLUDES any defense of those BASHING churches of Christ.

This may be a HIGH CRIME and certainly NOT Christian.
I was accused of swiping a concept from someone about the sexual seduction in the garden of Eden. I posted the following response and as usual they poured GRACE all over my head accusing me of twisting Scriptures and being like Satan. Same old FaithSlight wrecking crew. Without even giving me a chance to say that I needed to get out of the sand box--especially since Bri-Ann jumped in, they CUT ME off.

Here is what I posted to prove that Paul and all recorded history sees the seduction of Eve as sexual and the "serpent" as a Musical Enchanter the same Ophis in Revelation whose speakers, singers and musicians are called SORCERERS which is the same meaning as the Serpent.

I hardly believe there is enough grace to call posted scripture twisted and Satanic. Here is what gets banned rather than refuted:

<font color=purple>FIRST: Any Jewish Scholar would be experts in the prophets which are NOT part of modern New Testament "Christianity." Both Isaiah and Ezekiel identify Tyre with Lucifer in the garden of Eden.</font>

<font color=blue>Thou hast BEEN in EDEN the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy TABRETS and of thy PIPES was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Ezekiel 28:13 </font>

The king/queen of Babylon adds STRING instruments.

<font color=purple>In Isaiah The king/queen of Tyre is identified as the "singing and harp playing prostitute in Eden."</font>

<font color=blue>And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot. Isaiah 23:15</font>

Here is the song of the prostitute:

<font color=blue>Take an harp , go about the city, thou that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered. Isaiah 23:16

And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the Lord will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth. Isaiah 23:17</font>

This is repeated in Revelation 17 and 18 where the Babylon Harlot's operatives: speakers, singers and musicians are called SORERERS by which the world was or is being deceived.

<font color=purple>SECONDLY: Paul warned of being BEGUILED by pointing to Eve whom the "Jewish authorities" taught meant a SEXUAL attack. </font>

<font color=blue>2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to ONE HUSBAND, that I may present you as a CHASTE VIRGIN to Christ.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent BEGUILED Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3 </font>

<font color=purple>Why would Paul MISLEAD you by using a REAL sexual deception to a spiritual deception? Beguiled is the Greek:</font>

<font color=blue>G1818 exapatao ex-ap-at-ah'-o From G1537 and G538 ; to seduce wholly:--beguile, deceive.

Liddel and Scott: exapataô deceive or beguile, deceive thoroughly, surround yourself with compassion for your swindling tricks, seduce a woman, Hdt.2.114</font>

http://www.piney.com/Heredotus2.html

<font color=blue>"As soon as he received the intelligence, Thonis sent a message to Proteus, who was at Memphis, to this effect: "A stranger is arrived from Greece; he is by race a Teucrian, and has done a wicked deed in the country from which he is come.

Having beguiled the wife of the man whose guest he was, he carried her away with him, and much treasure also. Compelled by stress of weather, he has now put in here. Are we to let him depart as he came, or shall we seize what he has brought?" Proteus replied, "Seize the man, be he who he may, that has dealt thus wickedly with his friend, and bring him before me, that I may hear what he will say for himself."
  • First, thou didst seduce the wife of thy own host- then,
    not content therewith, thou must violently excite her mind,
    and steal her away from her husband.
</font><font color=purple>Thirdly: JOHN IDENTIFIED CAIN AS OF THAT WICKED ONE.</font>

<font color=blue>1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Not as Cain, who was OF THAT WICKED ONE, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brothers righteous. 1 John 3:12

G3834 panourgia pan-oorg-ee'-ah From G3835 ; adroitness, that is, (in a bad sense) trickery or sophistry:(cunning) craftiness, subtilty.

L&S: Panourg-eô dared a righteous crime, to be adulterated,
panourg-ia Knave, rogue, villian

The Enchanters or Seers were the mantis diviner, seer, prophet, .Ag.1202, Ch.559, Eu. 169 (lyr.); ho mantis mantin ekpraxas eme, of Apollo and Cassandra, Id.Ag.1275; of the Pythian priestess, of Dionysus, toude manteôs chorou of this prophetic band, II. a kind of grasshopper, the praying mantis, Mantis religiosa,</font>

These were the Prophesying Muses Paul identified as the UNLEASHED LOCUSTS or grasshoppers!

<font color=purple>LOOKING AT 11:3 AGAIN</font> The older scholars saw this as both Adam and Eve sexually handled: Eve was seduced but Adam was led by her. That is because Satan is SHEtain and Lucifer is seen as bisexual.

<font color=blue>But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent BEGUILED Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3

2 Cor 11:3 phoboumai de mê pôs, hôs ho OPIS exêpatêsen Heuan en têi panourgiai autou, phtharêi ta noêmata humôn apo tês haplotêtos [kai tês hagnotêtos] tês eis ton christon.</font>

The serpent or Nachash in Hebrew is OPHIS in Greek:
The serpent was a Musical Enchanter or enchantress.

<font color=blue>Phtharêi phtheirô Corrupt

b. seduce a woman, hupo tês thugatros adikoumenon kai Dionusiou tou phtheirantos autên kinaidou</font>

The kinaidou were the

<font color=blue>A. catamite, Pl.Grg.494e, etc.: generally, lewd fellow, 2. public dancer

Phtheiro (g5351) fthi'-ro; prob. strength. (to pine or waste): prop. to shrivel or wither, i.e. to spoil (by any process) or (gen.) to ruin (espec. fig. by mor. influences, to deprave): - corrupt (self), defile, destroy

Phthoggos (g5353) fthong'-gos; from 5350; utterance, i.e. a musical note (vocal or instrumental): - sound.

Phthengomai -utter a sound or voice, of the flute, of the lyre, phorminx, whether it rings sound or cracked, palamêisi to clap with the hands, </font>

We leave it to others to DISPROVE the historic view that this speaks of a SEXUAL ATTACK just as Cain and Able as the theme of the TWO SONS speak of the agriculturists who practiced FERTILITY CULTS while the Shepherd allowed their "gods" move as THEY moved: what God said of Himself.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 19th, 2006, 10:16 pm #25

Faithsite seems to have been hijacked by a terrorist in Cyprus. I think he has a SECRET PLANT working inside of Jabez who EXCLUDES any defense of those BASHING churches of Christ.

This may be a HIGH CRIME and certainly NOT Christian.
Now that FaithSite (FS) has apparently rid itself of all "conservative" posters, it seems to be groping for new topics of discussion. The liberals there seem a bit dazed about what topics should be posted, and everybody there is searching. Recent exchanges there anticipated more "mature" discussions, and one liberal poster had compared previous days to being in the "first grade."

It is true that the FS liberals had desired more "debate" and more meaningful discussions, but what they do not, cannot, or will not admit is that when the conservatives provided them with ample opportunities for debate, the liberals howled and resorted to their usual "defense" tactics of hurling insults and personal attacks. I had earlier posted a message there which had compared the liberals' responses to those of little children engaged in arguments. The liberals would first banter back and forth about who was right and wrong, just as children do, then when they could not gain the upper hand over the strong, Bible-believing conservatives, the liberals would start the distractions with name-calling and personal attacks, again just as little children do. Case in point: in referring to conservatives, one liberal "preacher" declared that conservatives wouldn't know grace if it jumped up and "bit them in the butt."

The FS liberals were truly bested by an apparent Muslim, whom the folks there nicknamed "Bod." This man really challenged the liberals' faith to the point that the liberals really knew not how to defend their own Christian faith. They attempted a few scriptural rebuttals, but Bod simply refuted them, and the liberals did not know how to answer. So they again resorted to their worn-out tactics of insults and personal attacks against "Bod" and even solicted the conservatives to help in the "attacks." Bod found the proceedings a bit amusing but remained ever-patient, while most conservatives were of the opinion that since the liberals had declared FS to be "their" site, the ball was in their court, so to speak. Bod even challenged a few liberals to a debate, yet they evaded him; one liberal instead chose to go to bed. Unable to best Bod, the liberals next decided to give him the silent treatment by "ignoring" him (they tried the same on us conservatives). Finally the FS moderators stepped in and banned not only Bod but all conservatives as well.

At FS, the policy now seems to be that if the liberals can't win, they just eliminate the "competition." Not much maturity there, I must say.

Dr. Max Moon
Dr. Max Moon

September 20th, 2006, 2:32 am #26

Bill,

You want some dinner with that whine?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 20th, 2006, 7:31 am #27

"At FS, the policy now seems to be that if the liberals can't win, they just eliminate the "competition." Not much maturity there, I must say."

I'm glad that's not the policy here!

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 20th, 2006, 12:21 pm #28

Bill,

You want some dinner with that whine?
Thanks for the offer, but I don't drink. After seeing the performance of you liberals against Bod, how do you like your crow prepared--baked, fried, or stewed? After all, FS is YOUR site, and YOU knuckled under to Bod! I'd hang my head in shame, man.

The Real Conservative, Max Moon
The Real Conservative, Max Moon

September 20th, 2006, 4:08 pm #29

The real liberal is Dr. Bill Crump. Gets banned, comes back with a new name. Gets his IP recognized. Gets banned, Comes back with a different name yet again, as he cannot accept the rules of Faithsite like most liberals, and then gets banned again.

And like a typical liberal, he whines and whines and whines, about life not being fair, oh woe is me.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 20th, 2006, 10:12 pm #30

Does Max like his CROW baked at 325 degrees or 450 degrees? I need to alert the CM chefs to prepare the dish so he can savor it just right! Maybe we should track down Bod to solicit his suggestions for preparing such a fitting dish for CROW-eating liberals like Max Moon.