FAITH means to COMPLY with what you BELIEVE.

FAITH means to COMPLY with what you BELIEVE.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 22nd, 2010, 1:59 am #1

You are NOT a disciple if you trust those who "private interpret" meaning "further expounding" or who corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail." The same word speaks of adultery.

http://www.piney.com/Baptism.Mark.16.16.Saves.html

The REPUDIATION of Christ's command which connects "remission of sins with baptism" is one of the end time marks which fits perfectly with the rise of MUSIC which was introduced in the Garden of Eden by Lucifer (Zoe) who was the "singing and harp playing prostitute" which is consistent with the end time Babylon mother of harlots (Rev 17) whose "ministers" are speakers, singers and instrument players: John calls them SORCERERS and so all musical terms define closing the rational or spiritual mind so the garbage will be accepted by those lulled to sleep (the Locust-Muse code) so they can be given the sting of death.

This fits most of the latest spawn of preachers trained to go out and betray godly people. Rebeling against authority is one of the MARKS of Christ prophey about the CHILDREN in Isaiah3.

Jesus used a word (translated in both Latin and Greek) which defines those who do not COMPLY with "he that believeth AND is baptized SHALL be saved" as in REVOLT or TREACHEROUS. They in effect tell Jesus Christ that HE has no power to save.

Remembering that both Jesus through His Apostles were carrying out the search for the TINY REMNANT still alive in Jerusalem who had not bowed to Baal. And that baptism was FOR or IN ORDER to the remission of sins where one's PERSONAL faith is like filthy rags: it is THE FAITH of Jesus Christ which contains the power in contrast to THE LAW which was imposed on those not fit for salvation because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers
rejected the counsel of God against themselves,
being not baptized of him.

The MARK of the MEN who could not or as VIPERS not fit to be baptized would be baptized with WIND and FIRE as the VIPER race. Jesus then MARKED them with the prophecy of Isaiah 3 where the men are marked by music as effeminate:

Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the MEN of this generation? and to what are they like?
Luke 7:32 They are like unto CHILDREN sitting in the marketplace
and calling one to another, and saying,
We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced;
we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept

The Latin for Mark 16:16 defines FAITH as TRUST and not simple believing a fact

Mark 16.[16] qui crediderit et baptizatus fuerit salvus erit qui vero non crediderit condemnabitur

He that BELIEVETH complies with what is commanded.

LATIN:

A. Credo I. Orig. belonging to the lang. of business, to GIVE CREDIT. to give as a loan, to loan, lend, make or loan to any one: (vilicus) injussu domini credat nemini;
II. Transf. beyond the circle of business (very freq. in every period and species of composition).
A. With the prevailing idea of intended protection, to commit or consign something
to one for preservation, protection, etc., to intrust to one, = committo, commendo (cf. concredo)

GREEK:
4100. pisteuo, pist-yoo´-o; from 4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication, to entrust (especially ones spiritual well-being to Christ): believe(-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.
2. COMPLY, hs oukh hupeixn oude pisteusn legeis; S.OT625, cf. 646 ;

BELIEVETH NOT does not mean "just haven't decided." THE BELIEVETH NOTS refuse to comply or OBEY the direct connection between Baptism and Salvation or remission of sins which is a clear statement of Jesus in several places.

Example:

Soph. OT 625
Oedipus Hardly. I desire your death, not your exile, so that I might show what a thing envy is.
Creon [625] Are you resolved not to yield or believe? (Pisteo)
Oedipus No, for you persuade me that you are unworthy of trust.
Creon No, for I see you are not sane

He that believeth not in Mark 16 says that Jesus is not worthy of trust. The lowly people "justified God" by being baptized: the Pharisees rejected the command of God by NOT being baptized. They made a conscious decision not to trust the INSTRUMENTAL MEANS Jesus had commanded.

Xen. Sym. 8.36 We could all come to one mind, I think, on the point I am trying to make, if we were to consider the question in this way: of two lads, the objects of the different types of love,
which one would a person prefer to trust (Pisteo) with his money, or his children,
or to lay under the obligation of a favour?
My own belief is that even the person whose love is founded on the loved one's physical beauty would in all these cases rather put his trust (Pisteuo) in him whose loveliness is of the spirit.

Diod. 12.15 Now at first glance a man sees nothing wise or outstanding in this law, but when it is explored deeply it is found to be justly worthy of praise.
For if the reason is sought out why he entrusted (Pisteuo) the property of orphans
to one group and the rearing of them to another, the lawgiver is seen to have shown
an unusual kind of ingenuity

"Raw" faith really has no meaning. You might believe that a floating chunk of ice can support your weight and save your live: you have no FAITH in the way it is used to mean TRUST if you refuse to step on that which you "think" might save your life.

BELIEVETH is defined as the <b>opposite of APISTOS or he that "believeth not."</b>

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned

Apistos To express doubt that it is possible.
I. Pass., not to be trusted, and so:
1. of persons and their acts, not trusty, faithless,
by untrustworthy, groundless confidence, Th.1.120; shifty, unreliable, Pl.Lg.775d.
II. Act., mistrustful, incredulous, suspicious, Od.14.150;
b. in NT, unbelieving, 1 Ep.Cor.6.6, a
2. disobedient, disloyal, S.Fr. 627: c. gen., A.Th.876; ekhein apiston . . anarkhian polei, i.e. anarkhian ekhein apeithousan t polei, ib.1035, cf. E.IT1476.
2. Act., distrustfully, suspiciously, Th.3.83; a. tina diatheinai D.20.22.
b. treacherously

Of the numerous examples of how the word is used:

Soph. Trach. 1228
Heracles
No other man but you must ever marry
this woman who has lain with me in love;
no, you, my son, must take her for your own.
Consent! [Pietho listen to, obey)
To disrespect [Apisteo disobey]
me in small matters
destroys the greater favors you have done

he that believeth not shall be damned because that person has looked the free gift of spiritual life in the face and insulted the Grace of Jesus Christ--I think without redemption if they make a profession out of teaching the opposite of what the Bible and historic scholarship confirms.

Never trust your soul to one who is WAGED to sell you the FREE WATER OF THE WORD: Music as sorcery in the Revelation 18 often ment to slip you a "drug" while singing you a lovely song.

Change Agent
Change Agent

June 24th, 2010, 7:32 pm #2

So are you saying anyone who listens to your "private interpretations" and expounding on scripture is not a disciple? Are you saying, if one is not being paid for the teaching it would be ok? Regardless of the lunacy of the teaching, of which you have plenty of, lunacy that is.

Dave
Dave

July 8th, 2010, 2:59 pm #3

You are NOT a disciple if you trust those who "private interpret" meaning "further expounding" or who corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail." The same word speaks of adultery.

http://www.piney.com/Baptism.Mark.16.16.Saves.html

The REPUDIATION of Christ's command which connects "remission of sins with baptism" is one of the end time marks which fits perfectly with the rise of MUSIC which was introduced in the Garden of Eden by Lucifer (Zoe) who was the "singing and harp playing prostitute" which is consistent with the end time Babylon mother of harlots (Rev 17) whose "ministers" are speakers, singers and instrument players: John calls them SORCERERS and so all musical terms define closing the rational or spiritual mind so the garbage will be accepted by those lulled to sleep (the Locust-Muse code) so they can be given the sting of death.

This fits most of the latest spawn of preachers trained to go out and betray godly people. Rebeling against authority is one of the MARKS of Christ prophey about the CHILDREN in Isaiah3.

Jesus used a word (translated in both Latin and Greek) which defines those who do not COMPLY with "he that believeth AND is baptized SHALL be saved" as in REVOLT or TREACHEROUS. They in effect tell Jesus Christ that HE has no power to save.

Remembering that both Jesus through His Apostles were carrying out the search for the TINY REMNANT still alive in Jerusalem who had not bowed to Baal. And that baptism was FOR or IN ORDER to the remission of sins where one's PERSONAL faith is like filthy rags: it is THE FAITH of Jesus Christ which contains the power in contrast to THE LAW which was imposed on those not fit for salvation because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers
rejected the counsel of God against themselves,
being not baptized of him.

The MARK of the MEN who could not or as VIPERS not fit to be baptized would be baptized with WIND and FIRE as the VIPER race. Jesus then MARKED them with the prophecy of Isaiah 3 where the men are marked by music as effeminate:

Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the MEN of this generation? and to what are they like?
Luke 7:32 They are like unto CHILDREN sitting in the marketplace
and calling one to another, and saying,
We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced;
we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept

The Latin for Mark 16:16 defines FAITH as TRUST and not simple believing a fact

Mark 16.[16] qui crediderit et baptizatus fuerit salvus erit qui vero non crediderit condemnabitur

He that BELIEVETH complies with what is commanded.

LATIN:

A. Credo I. Orig. belonging to the lang. of business, to GIVE CREDIT. to give as a loan, to loan, lend, make or loan to any one: (vilicus) injussu domini credat nemini;
II. Transf. beyond the circle of business (very freq. in every period and species of composition).
A. With the prevailing idea of intended protection, to commit or consign something
to one for preservation, protection, etc., to intrust to one, = committo, commendo (cf. concredo)

GREEK:
4100. pisteuo, pist-yoo´-o; from 4102; to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication, to entrust (especially ones spiritual well-being to Christ): believe(-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.
2. COMPLY, hs oukh hupeixn oude pisteusn legeis; S.OT625, cf. 646 ;

BELIEVETH NOT does not mean "just haven't decided." THE BELIEVETH NOTS refuse to comply or OBEY the direct connection between Baptism and Salvation or remission of sins which is a clear statement of Jesus in several places.

Example:

Soph. OT 625
Oedipus Hardly. I desire your death, not your exile, so that I might show what a thing envy is.
Creon [625] Are you resolved not to yield or believe? (Pisteo)
Oedipus No, for you persuade me that you are unworthy of trust.
Creon No, for I see you are not sane

He that believeth not in Mark 16 says that Jesus is not worthy of trust. The lowly people "justified God" by being baptized: the Pharisees rejected the command of God by NOT being baptized. They made a conscious decision not to trust the INSTRUMENTAL MEANS Jesus had commanded.

Xen. Sym. 8.36 We could all come to one mind, I think, on the point I am trying to make, if we were to consider the question in this way: of two lads, the objects of the different types of love,
which one would a person prefer to trust (Pisteo) with his money, or his children,
or to lay under the obligation of a favour?
My own belief is that even the person whose love is founded on the loved one's physical beauty would in all these cases rather put his trust (Pisteuo) in him whose loveliness is of the spirit.

Diod. 12.15 Now at first glance a man sees nothing wise or outstanding in this law, but when it is explored deeply it is found to be justly worthy of praise.
For if the reason is sought out why he entrusted (Pisteuo) the property of orphans
to one group and the rearing of them to another, the lawgiver is seen to have shown
an unusual kind of ingenuity

"Raw" faith really has no meaning. You might believe that a floating chunk of ice can support your weight and save your live: you have no FAITH in the way it is used to mean TRUST if you refuse to step on that which you "think" might save your life.

BELIEVETH is defined as the <b>opposite of APISTOS or he that "believeth not."</b>

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned

Apistos To express doubt that it is possible.
I. Pass., not to be trusted, and so:
1. of persons and their acts, not trusty, faithless,
by untrustworthy, groundless confidence, Th.1.120; shifty, unreliable, Pl.Lg.775d.
II. Act., mistrustful, incredulous, suspicious, Od.14.150;
b. in NT, unbelieving, 1 Ep.Cor.6.6, a
2. disobedient, disloyal, S.Fr. 627: c. gen., A.Th.876; ekhein apiston . . anarkhian polei, i.e. anarkhian ekhein apeithousan t polei, ib.1035, cf. E.IT1476.
2. Act., distrustfully, suspiciously, Th.3.83; a. tina diatheinai D.20.22.
b. treacherously

Of the numerous examples of how the word is used:

Soph. Trach. 1228
Heracles
No other man but you must ever marry
this woman who has lain with me in love;
no, you, my son, must take her for your own.
Consent! [Pietho listen to, obey)
To disrespect [Apisteo disobey]
me in small matters
destroys the greater favors you have done

he that believeth not shall be damned because that person has looked the free gift of spiritual life in the face and insulted the Grace of Jesus Christ--I think without redemption if they make a profession out of teaching the opposite of what the Bible and historic scholarship confirms.

Never trust your soul to one who is WAGED to sell you the FREE WATER OF THE WORD: Music as sorcery in the Revelation 18 often ment to slip you a "drug" while singing you a lovely song.
Ken says,
"You are NOT a disciple if you trust those who "private interpret" meaning "further expounding" or who corrupt the Word meaning "selling learning at retail." The same word speaks of adultery."

Is that including YOU who purports that we need to add another book (Enoch to the already complete Holy Word? Would you be the adulterous one who clings to the Greek mythical gods as evidence of Satan and his evil? You aren't fooling anyone Ken.
Hypocrite!

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

July 8th, 2010, 5:00 pm #4

The Book of Enoch is said to be quoted 128 times: I have not found that many but there are lots.
The fall into musical idolatry which Paul defines in Romans 1 tells the same story of the "fallen and cannot get up" example at Mount Sinai. The same story is told of the Lamech family.

Here is a link to the first of several papers covering The Book of Enoch and my linking to the Bible and other documents. The fall into musical idolatry is PROOF that the PATTERNISM still works and a FEW are falling which is surprising. Once you bow to Baal and get INITIATED with music recorded history says that this is a MARK of people HAVING already fallen beyond redemption.

http://www.piney.com/ApocEnoch1.html

This will direct you to the whole book so that you are not literary illiterate. Songs and sermons are PREDESTINATED to "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter." See how well it works?

Chapter 2

1 Behold, he comes with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon them, and destroy the wicked, and reprove all the carnal for everything which the sinful and ungodly have done, and committed against him.

http://www.piney.com/BabSonsOfGod.html
(r) Genun (Tubal-Cain etal.) the Canaanite, son of Lamech the Blind, living in the Land of the Slime Pits,
````````was ruled by Azael from his earliest youth,
````````and invented all sorts of musical instruments.
````````When he played these, Azael entered into them too,
````````so that they gave forth seductive tunes entrancing the hearts of all listeners.
Genun would assemble companies of musicians,
````````who inflamed one another with music until their lust burned bright like fire,
````````and they lay together promiscuously.

He also brewed beer, gathered great crowds in taverns, gave them to drink,
````````and taught them to forge iron swords and spear-points,
````````with which to do murder at random when they were drunk.

No STRAIGHT person can listen to these "new style songs and drams" (meaning THE BEAST) without gagging.

Dave
Dave

July 9th, 2010, 1:56 pm #5

Ken, there is no such thing as 'the book of Enoch,' when speaking of the Holy Word. That is something you have conjured up. There is referrence to Enoch several times in the Holy Word, but do you find anywhere in the Word where it speaks of the 'book of Enoch?'
No!
Again, there are people, such as you, who do not trust God to protect His Holy Word, nor do they believe that the 66 books are enough.
There will always be doubters in His Word. Praise God for the 66 books and His COMPLETE Holy Word!

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 12th, 2010, 2:39 pm #6

According to Wikipedia, "A short section of 1 Enoch (1En1:9) is quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14-15), and there apparently attributed to 'Enoch the Seventh from Adam' (1En60:8). It is argued that all the writers of the New Testament were familiar with it and were influenced by it in thought and diction."

1 Enoch 1:9 reads, "And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

Jude 1:14-15 reads, "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (KJV).

Though the Book of Enoch is not part of the Biblical Canon as such, it is an ancient Jewish work, and the New Testament does quote from it. Should we be hasty to ignore what the New Testament quotes? Why would the New Testament quote from a book that had no merit whatsoever? Therefore, perhaps the Book of Enoch should not be so casually dismissed as some would have us do.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 12th, 2010, 4:16 pm #7

BTW, to my knowledge, nowhere in the Bible is there a specific list that states which books belong to the Biblical Canon and which do not. Just something to think about.

Rocnar
Rocnar

July 12th, 2010, 9:12 pm #8

According to Wikipedia, "A short section of 1 Enoch (1En1:9) is quoted in the New Testament (Letter of Jude 1:14-15), and there apparently attributed to 'Enoch the Seventh from Adam' (1En60:8). It is argued that all the writers of the New Testament were familiar with it and were influenced by it in thought and diction."

1 Enoch 1:9 reads, "And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

Jude 1:14-15 reads, "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (KJV).

Though the Book of Enoch is not part of the Biblical Canon as such, it is an ancient Jewish work, and the New Testament does quote from it. Should we be hasty to ignore what the New Testament quotes? Why would the New Testament quote from a book that had no merit whatsoever? Therefore, perhaps the Book of Enoch should not be so casually dismissed as some would have us do.
Good evening Dr. Crump. Please be careful on that slippery slope!

Do you believe the book of Enoch is the "inspired word of God"?

ps: Ken has special shoes with suction cups on the soles.

Rocnar
Rocnar

July 12th, 2010, 10:04 pm #9

BTW, to my knowledge, nowhere in the Bible is there a specific list that states which books belong to the Biblical Canon and which do not. Just something to think about.
Dr. Crump, check out the "CONTENTS" page in the front of your King James Version Bible.

Did you find a list of the books of the Bible?

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 13th, 2010, 12:22 am #10

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough. The fact of the matter is that there is no place in the written Word of God where God Himself through Scripture gives a specific list of the books that are to be placed in the Biblical Canon and those books that belong outside the Biblical Canon. A "Table of Contents" added by a printer in front of a Bible does not constitute such a list.