Edward Fudge Faith Only and Baptism: New Wine Skins Magazine

June 20th, 2012, 2:21 am #11

This change agent mindset should remind us of the scriptures teaching that we have to choose Christ over all men even those persons of our immediate family. We should be reminded that it is not the spiritual "hobbies" or radical opinions of men and women that we should be following. The Lords church is not to follow a consensus of opinions based on the recycled dogmas of denominationalism and the false wisdom of men. We follow the truth of the Bible. The scriptures further remind us that we are at war with spiritual wickedness in high places ....leading us to conclude that our dedication to Bible study is to be strong and unwavering.

Comments Welcome

June 20th, 2012, 3:00 am #12

I have don't a quick review of the latest New Wine Skin Magazine featuring Edward Fudge who just makes up his scriptures as he goes.

B
B

June 20th, 2012, 4:13 am #13

If you understand the meaning of BELIEVETH when connected by Jesus to BAPTISM and when you understand that believeth not is Apistos which says "I will not Comply." The word identifies betrayal or treason. That would mark those lost spirits for whom Jesus was sent to SEEK AND SAVE and separate from the world and the wise.

<font face="arial" size="4">The prophets and the New Testament has many parallel statements to prove that those who try to defeat the pattern of Jesus are NOT those whom Jesus is seeking: he blinds and makes them deaf.

Edward Fudge just quotes part of a verse and concludes that we are saved by FAITH ONLY. However, he misses the point that none of these "faith only" passages fail to connect faith to calling on the name of the Lord. The New Wine Skins Magazine is his pulpit:

http://www.piney.com/Edward.Fudge.Faith ... Skins.html

Al Maxey in Holding the Harps of God claims that they were PLAYING the harps of God.

http://www.piney.com/Al.Maxey.Holding.T ... f.God.html

He has a case of PreacherGesis: he just makes up definitions of words and never looks at the definition of words or the connection with Revelation 15 with the "Song of Moses."

Holding means APPREHENDING or understanding the Harp OF God: not David.

</font>
Who is Dave?

============================

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times] Wonderest and askest thou?

This thread revealeth and speaketh to us who Dave is -- What Is the Pattern to Follow?[/color]

Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- In My Mind Everything is Fine April 24 2012, 11:48 PM

Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- King Donnie May 3 2012, 7:53 AM
No worries Donnie....for me nor you. You seem to have lost your soul and conscience years ago with this struggle and for those who seem to think like you will protect here....and those who think differently and love the Truth of God you go after. This is your site and your kingdom...guard it well.
Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- Seriously? May 4 2012, 8:38 AM
Certainly, with concernedmembers being your kingdom, Donnie, you can do anything you want. Guard B....he needs it.

Donnie, do you actually believe, after all the evil that has been proclaimed from YOUR site here, all the hate and malice exhibited, you actually believe that I am going to discuss anything holy from His Word with you?
Dave (no login) 64.234.85.24 -- Never You Mind... May 5 2012, 1:49 PM
No problem Donnie......and a good one in your cap too about B. It just took someone more savy at the computer than me to find it out.
I will leave you guys to have at it for a while. Got some traveling to do....coming back to TN again though. Tell JimmyJoe to email me again....
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on June 20th, 2012, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

B
B

June 20th, 2012, 11:13 am #14

Dave has nothing of value to contribute to this site, so he fixates on identities instead. And it's been said that he's an "elder" of his church. Man, that's a good one!

June 20th, 2012, 6:07 pm #15

I looked up comments on mattdabbs "Kingdom Living" website this morning regarding a review of a Calvinism book. I noted one comment that indicates proof text cites are wrong and not valid. Looking at the whole context of this web site and the ideas put forward one can observe a wandering nomadic attitude toward truth. Always seeking and never able to find or put down true roots as to right and wrong.

In Rom 2 and James 1 the Spirit of God said that we are to be hearers and doers of the word. Not the confusing wisdom of men but the word of God. We will not be very effective doers of the word if we fill our minds with claptrap denominational dogma and the traditions of men. The problem with proof texts is that they contradict what many men teach and what many men do.

When I think of the numbers of so called "leaders" running around the country with this swill about no "proof texts" I am amazed at how quickly many accept this as some kind of "wisdom". The Bible says of Paul that he was free from the blood of men because he declared the whole consul of God. Elders are those who must give account. Judgement is based on what? the deeds done in the flesh! Who shall escape that? Who would want to face a holy God with a record of wily nilly fumbling around with the wisdom of men?

I Corth 9 - Woe to those who preach not the gospel of Christ!

Comments Welcome

June 20th, 2012, 7:41 pm #16

Matt Dabbs quotes: Calvinism offers certainty Because God is so sovereign there is a solid foundation to live on. There is no wishy-washyness here. Hansen says, when John Piper speaks, he speaks with certainty (37)

All dogmatists are dogmatic! I wonder how they know whether THEY were predestinatedd to burn in hell or not."

If predestination existed it would not be POSSIBLE to deliberately misuse the Word of God. For instance they cannot give one name of a person who was predestinated TO BE saved or burn in hell.

ALL righteous people in the Bible are said to work righteousness: all condemned people are blamed for their own sins.

God FOREKNEW (knew before)a tiny remnant of Jews who had not "bowed to baal."

They absolutely lie about God and To God because they hunt and peck for passages that fits their pattern: even Calvin so logical and correct about lots of things falls into proof-texting: he says that predestination will GAG.

Calvinists, especially those recruited out of LU find that they are so dogmatically certain because they are told not to question that which seems outrageous: "just give it time and it will all become clear."

The word SOVEREIGNTY is not in the Bible: If God is sovereign then He has the right to give people free will. However, the heresy is that since God made his choice from eternity past, not even GOD can change His will.

I would appreciated it if you would comment more.

B
B

June 21st, 2012, 4:42 am #17

If you understand the meaning of BELIEVETH when connected by Jesus to BAPTISM and when you understand that believeth not is Apistos which says "I will not Comply." The word identifies betrayal or treason. That would mark those lost spirits for whom Jesus was sent to SEEK AND SAVE and separate from the world and the wise.

<font face="arial" size="4">The prophets and the New Testament has many parallel statements to prove that those who try to defeat the pattern of Jesus are NOT those whom Jesus is seeking: he blinds and makes them deaf.

Edward Fudge just quotes part of a verse and concludes that we are saved by FAITH ONLY. However, he misses the point that none of these "faith only" passages fail to connect faith to calling on the name of the Lord. The New Wine Skins Magazine is his pulpit:

Al Maxey in Holding the Harps of God claims that they were PLAYING the harps of God.

He has a case of PreacherGesis: he just makes up definitions of words and never looks at the definition of words or the connection with Revelation 15 with the "Song of Moses."

</font>
Dave......no login.......look at his IP address.
We got him him dead to rights now.

June 21st, 2012, 2:48 pm #18

</font>

June 21st, 2012, 5:32 pm #19

Bump to top thread for additions to prove that "he that believeth not" is he that refused to comply AND be baptized.

June 21st, 2012, 11:27 pm #20

Al Maxey does not know that it is Jesus Christ to inducts us into His Church or His body or His invisible kingdom. The Spirit OF Christ is not another person.

6.21.12 Al Maxey Immersed by one Spirit

http://www.piney.com/Al.Maxey.Immersed. ... pirit.html

Jesus Christ the Righteous is the NAME of the Holy Spirit in His post glorification form. It is Jesus Christ who inducts us into His Church and adds us to His spiritual kingdom after we are saved by being baptized as a direct command of Jesus. Do people really think that Jesus and Paul lied? It is Jesus Christ The Righteous who bestows gifts to select men specificially to prevent the massive sowing of discord by the invasion of the performing artists.