Editing Topics

Servant
Servant

December 8th, 2006, 5:46 am #1

Donnie, Ken, Jimmy, BC, etc....
I figured since you all dislike me so much that you would eventually start to editing my posts.....which you did.
Knew you would because you were hoping that I would come here to exact a mite of vengance.
Congrats!!!

All is fair in love and war, right?
The thing is gentlemen, and more importantly just remember who will have the last laugh....and it certainly isn't you. Praise God that it isn't me.

Life is GOOD!!!

Still working on my book. Hope to have it ready soon. The good thing about both of these sites (Faithsite and CCM) is....even through the bickering I have gleaned PLENTY enough accurate and insightful information to make the Lord proud.

Praise God forever and EVER!!!

Donnie Cruz
Donnie Cruz

December 9th, 2006, 5:53 am #2

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>Servant,

Donnie edited one of your posts—Ken, Jimmy, BC did not.

I edited your response in a post titled “Re: Embarrassment is in the eye of the beholder” (December 4 2006, 2:26 AM) in the “Faithsite … HIJACKED” thread for a reason. Much in that post was a copy-and-paste from a lengthy post just above it. [FYI (and others)—when one responds to a particular post by clicking “Respond to this message,” such a direct response is placed immediately below it—and indented—it’s quite a different format from that at FS. It may not be necessary to do a copy-and-paste, which sometimes causes more confusion in determining who says what to whom.

Anyway, I removed the copied lengthy post in order for your message to stand out. And this was your message … to refresh your memory [ ]:</font>
  • Bill:
    Have fun with editing this one....
    This is really good stuff though.

These are two posts by Bill Crump. The second one is under the two hyphenated lines. It shows SOMEBODY being a huge hypocrite. I will not mention any names but his initials are Bill Crump.
    If you can't say anything good about someone, then you should just shut your mouth!

==============================

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>Sorry, Servant, I will have to edit this one to show the reader that the actual message in your post is the one you stated above—no more, no less:

<ol>
  • The first of Dr. Crump’s post you alluded to is just above your response—“Re: Embarrassment is in the eye of the beholder” (December 3 2006, 12:21 PM). The reader can review that post for himself/herself.
. . .
. . .
. . .
</font>

<font size=1>This message has been edited by Donnie.Cruz from IP address 65.1.199.179 on Dec 4, 2006 11:24 PM </font>

==============================

[/list]<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>So, Servant, that was the essence of your message—not quite what anyone would expect from an elder or someone aspiring to be one.

Quite frankly and personally, a “mite of vengeance” coming from you would’ve been the last thing to come to mind. Instead, I am deeply concerned about your disdain, if not hatred, for conservative members of the church (especially Mike Dugger) and whose beliefs are much closer to those of preceding generations in the church [and to the scriptures] THAN your borrowed teachings from outside the church.

Know what? While it is your prerogative to believe that it is OK to allow inanimate musical instruments to participate in the assembly of living, breathing Christians, it is counterproductive, divisive, confusing, damaging and a disservice to the church you claim to be a member of to teach and preach and strongly defend such a belief that had already split the church a century ago.

Hmmm … comparing Faithsite and ConcernedMembers? [BTW, it’s not CCM; let’s not confuse CM with the Community Church Movement or Contemporary Christian Music or Captivating Charismatic Movement or whatever.] So, if you don’t believe that FS is an evil site, you now think that CM is not an evil site … after all?

Now … back to the subject. Yes, we read every message before it is published. We edit out any “expletive deleted” or damaging and hurtful messages directed to whomever. We do not edit out messages in discussions just because they’re doctrinally controversial. Occasionally, certain posts are not published due to the nature of their contents.

No, Servant, we do not delete messages posted by religious left-wingers and liberals.

Donnie</font>

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

December 9th, 2006, 1:45 pm #3

Donnie,

I'm surprised that Servant raises such a fuss, when it's the penchant for FaithSite to edit and delete messages from strongly conservative posters and then ban those posters to boot. FaithSite looks with great disfavor on any messages criticizing the highly liberal and often heretical theologies espoused by the regular posters there. For example, one thread now proposes that the Holy Spirit is "feminine," perhaps akin to a Mother Goddess that completes a "family": if there is God the Father and Christ the Son, then there must be a Mother, the Holy Spirit (but not the Virgin Mary). Yes, one could write a book about the wild heresies that pop up at FaithSite.