Easter-Ishtar Mother of Harlots at a church near you. Part B

Dave
Dave

March 8th, 2014, 1:57 am #11

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

Tom Waits' was an expression of his "personal" judgment of Ken, who on his own volition approved and published it.

Now, how different is Tom's from yours when you recently "judged" me [as well as Ken] as follows: "Donnie, you can make the claim all day....but you are not a disciple of Christ. I already had accepted that of Ken, but had held hopes out for you Donnie."

As FOX News says: "Fair and Balanced ... We Report, You Decide."[/color]
It is not a judgement....it is a fact. You also condoned the vulgar post. The fact that you still haven't deleted it shows that I haven't judged, only reported the facts.

How is that for your fair and balanced reporting? Better than Fox....wouldn't you agree?

FEEL FREE to edit and delete at your own hideous discretion.

"...who on his own volition approved and published it."

That was as smooth and rich as they come Donnie. You sound like President Obama.....putting the blame on everyone but himself.

March 8th, 2014, 7:44 am #12

Which is worse? Ken's insanity according to Tom? Or, Donnie who is NOT a disciple of Christ according to Dave?

No, your post above remains intact and unedited. Freedom of expression, remember?[/color]

Dave
Dave

March 8th, 2014, 6:15 pm #13

In Ezekiel 8 God warns about thee women lamenting or worshiping Tammuz with flutes and shrill music. At the same time the men turned their backs to the temple where they PRETENDED that their Sun and Moon God lived and held a Sun-Rise Service." The Sun and moon and two other pillars were phallic just like Jochin and Boaz. In some places they had such pillars at altars for HERMES (god of liars and music) and KAIROS who is the Demon son of Zeus who has come down in the Lu-Kairos-Ethos etal Church Planting Plots of "daughters of the mother."

Of Isaiah 8 and Christ's message about taking the MARK

http://www.piney.com/MuTammuz.html

This was what was going on in Rome. In Romans 14 Paul identified the SECTS by their diets but their worship did not edify or EDUCATE and so was forbidden as SELF-pleasure in Romans 15. I will post Ezekiel 9 to show that the Jews who had the MARK of weeping and lamenting for the city and people were to be spared. However, the MARK demonstrated in Ezekiel 8 is the SIGN of musical and theatrical performers as MARKS of worshipers of the Babylon Mother of Whores (Revelation 17). Because they REJOICED in EASTER they were to be slain. In Isaiah 30 and Revelation 19 they are to be CAST ALIVE into Hell (outside of Jerusalem them) or the Lake of Fire. Here is one image of the Mother Goddess you WILL worship at EASTER because God has abandoned the ones who rejoice. They even rejoice in that they are JUDGED because that is why they are from KAIROS-Ethos the Demnon who has come down to you. Inanna-Ishtar looks muck like the Kairos demon son of Zeus on clay tablets. Notice that she is mounted on the serpent or beast and holds 6 stars or arrows.

Because she got father Ea drunk and stole all of the magical scrolls or songs, she got the power of the Elders, Musical performing demons and of homosexual love. She is goddess of the vulva which used to be posted over the door of ancient churches to be stroked before you entered into the church as her WOMB.

" Or, Donnie who is NOT a disciple of Christ according to Dave?"

Oh no, not according to Dave......it will be hard for you to understand this Donnie, but the same Holy Scriptures that you abuse frequently also supports this fact that you can't be a disciple if you have or condone 'behavior unbecoming of Christ.'

Christ means Christlike.....know what I mean?

March 9th, 2014, 2:59 am #14

1. What is the scriptural definition or identification of a "disciple of Christ"?

2. Trying to understand the Holy Scriptures in depth or discussing controversial biblical issues in depth is NOT abusing the Holy Scriptures.

3. If I were you, I would not make that judgment of someone not being a disciple of Christ; I would let Christ make that call.

4. I am a conservative in my political ideology; I am a conservative in doctrinal matters.[/color]

Scripture
Scripture

March 9th, 2014, 3:23 am #15

Offensive word just neutralized by Ken.

Scripture
Scripture

March 9th, 2014, 3:37 am #16

1. What is the scriptural definition or identification of a "disciple of Christ"?

2. Trying to understand the Holy Scriptures in depth or discussing controversial biblical issues in depth is NOT abusing the Holy Scriptures.

3. If I were you, I would not make that judgment of someone not being a disciple of Christ; I would let Christ make that call.

4. I am a conservative in my political ideology; I am a conservative in doctrinal matters.[/color]
Wesley believed that while we cannot be perfect in deed, we can be perfect in heart. See Matthew 5:48. Paul said that the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

March 9th, 2014, 4:53 am #17

Offensive word just neutralized by Ken.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]The insanity of the English language!!!

Of course, the very irate Tom would not say, "Ken is freaking awesome." Tom used the "neutralized" word as an adverb. Ken proved that he is not insane.

Just what is the English etymology of "freaking"? And that's OK?

"Gee Whiz," someone might say. And "this little term derived in the USA as a euphemistic shorthand for Jesus"?

What does Prov. 23:7 say? "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." Let's be careful what the mind is preoccupied with. Dave?[/color]

March 9th, 2014, 5:01 am #18

" Or, Donnie who is NOT a disciple of Christ according to Dave?"

Oh no, not according to Dave......it will be hard for you to understand this Donnie, but the same Holy Scriptures that you abuse frequently also supports this fact that you can't be a disciple if you have or condone 'behavior unbecoming of Christ.'

Christ means Christlike.....know what I mean?

I was going to say the same thing about you -- that "you should be a Democrat." But I think you're already there. LOL!!! Just to be sure, though, let me ask you this: Don't you consider yourself "progressive" in your theology?[/color]

Dave
Dave

March 10th, 2014, 2:54 am #19

No, Donnie, I am not "progressive" in my theology, no matter how many LOLs you put up. Consider this......can homosexuals be considered Christians?

For it to take you and/or Ken this long to 'neutralize' the f word is not insane...just not the actions of a Christian. So use your play on words, and your 'substitute" words for the vulgarity, but you still are no better than homosexuals that claim to be Christians. I am not judging you.....you did that for yourself already.

March 11th, 2014, 4:32 am #20

Without the LOL, you have actually arrived there, even though your home congregation may not have -- not yet. Soft piano playing enhances "worship" to you. Aren't you in favor of the "Praise Team" [elite musical worship performers] dominating "congregational" singing? So, what about women leadership in the church? These are only a few of the "progressive" trends and tendencies in few of the churches today. Dave, even if you claim that you are not of a "progressive" mindset.

It's about time you stopped getting your mind preoccupied with your paying attention to "vulgarity" and losing sight of what's primarily being discussed here. I know you are capable of engaging in the discussion of serious, complex biblical topics and issues. So, why not do that instead?[/color]