Nancy
Nancy

November 26th, 2016, 2:54 pm #11

Emotions certainly can interfere with how a person or church views the truth. I am troubled and concerned about the state of the Lord's church everywhere including my own church. I have been observing a gradual progression now become a more steady progression away from the Bible towards man made ideas. We are allowing these changes right under our nose. As a most recent example our song leader used to lead one or two songs around Christmas time. Now he has been leading a different one each Sunday for the month of November. There's no telling how bad it will be by the end of December. When I was younger the elders of my generation never would have allowed such pagan rituals to be part of our worship. Another example is singing happy birthday after church. What happened is the church secretary started listing birthdays in the church bulletin. Our song leader took it upon himself to start leading the church in singing happy birthday to everyone listed in the bulletin for that week. Isn't worship supposed to be for God? When I said something to him about it he shrugged it off by saying that is why he waited until the closing prayer. This is why I usually don't say anything at all about what I see and I guess why I am venting here right now. Another thing is I have never said anything to the elders about our first Sunday "fellowship" meals. I just don't go. They started having a meal on 5th Sundays several years ago. When we started searching for a new preacher they decided to have a meal after the morning worship whenever we had a guest speaker trying out. Now that we have hired a preacher they have continued having these meals in our building once every month. It is like only a few of us know about First Corinthians chapter 11. When I listen to what other churches are doing it is much worse so I feel like I have no other option unless it's to stop going anywhere but then I would be disobeying Hebrews 10:25. I also don't question the preacher about the bible he is preaching from but I know it's not an original one. He is very knowledgeable and tries very hard to do a good job but wrong is wrong. Afraid if I say something to him about it being unauthorized he will somehow not take it the right way. Could go on but think you get the picture. It is troubling to try to worship in spirit and truth understanding there are so many ways we are deviating from the truth in the word of God. It is so depressing watching the church change.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on November 26th, 2016, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visitor (Rancor)
Visitor (Rancor)

November 26th, 2016, 4:06 pm #12

Dianna has posted some facts which are SALVATION ISSUES. With little exception groups calling themselves Christians engage in religious OBSERVATIONS to which Jesus said "the kingdom does not come."

They all live or die as institutions based on the turf battles that "worship must be performed for the group by well-legalized forms of MUSIC."

The Judas bag or box is pictured for us on "clay vessels." The bag is for carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments. Judas didn't know until too late that the SOP also meaning PSALLO was the mark that he was the familiar friend in Psalm 41 who would attempt to Alarm or Triumph over Jesus. This is the "vocal or instrumental rejoicing or rhetoric" which was outlawed for the Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness.

We have posted many quotations from clay tablets onward that religious musicians intend to hurt you but make you feel joy such as the "runner's high" inducing KOMA. This is the role of the Muses led by Apollon who are called LOCUSTS. They intend to lull you to sleep and give you the Scorpion tail sting of death.

One of many papers on the effect of music. You will notice that the plotted activity of various forms of music are all on the right hemisphere. The music switches a relay which makes it impossible to use rational thinking. Irrational thinking is the Purpose Driven Plot as they mock the RATIONAL minds. They cannot grasp whatever the "scholarly" level that the WORD is the RATIONAL principle and power of a Rational God Who warns everyone that He only reveals Himself in Words either read or spoken.

Nimrod the Babylon "son" of a mother goddess led around a musical team of women claiming that they could regenerate morals through external means. He was a hunter AGAINST God.

<font face="arial" size="4">Jude concurs: referring to the Instrumental-Trinitarian-Perverted worship at Mount Sinai he says that they were FOREORDAINED and therefore "old spirits." Interesting of the Kairos Church Planting program, Kairos is the demon or spirit son of Zeus as as Hermes or Mercury he is the CONDUCTOR OF DEFUNCT SPIRITS INTO HELL. As he appears as New Hermeneutics, his work includes music as the god of Thieves and Liars and Merchants.

</font>
Ken said,

"Dianna has posted some facts which are SALVATION ISSUES"

Dianna, what are the salvation issues?

November 26th, 2016, 6:19 pm #13

Emotions certainly can interfere with how a person or church views the truth. I am troubled and concerned about the state of the Lord's church everywhere including my own church. I have been observing a gradual progression now become a more steady progression away from the Bible towards man made ideas. We are allowing these changes right under our nose. As a most recent example our song leader used to lead one or two songs around Christmas time. Now he has been leading a different one each Sunday for the month of November. There's no telling how bad it will be by the end of December. When I was younger the elders of my generation never would have allowed such pagan rituals to be part of our worship. Another example is singing happy birthday after church. What happened is the church secretary started listing birthdays in the church bulletin. Our song leader took it upon himself to start leading the church in singing happy birthday to everyone listed in the bulletin for that week. Isn't worship supposed to be for God? When I said something to him about it he shrugged it off by saying that is why he waited until the closing prayer. This is why I usually don't say anything at all about what I see and I guess why I am venting here right now. Another thing is I have never said anything to the elders about our first Sunday "fellowship" meals. I just don't go. They started having a meal on 5th Sundays several years ago. When we started searching for a new preacher they decided to have a meal after the morning worship whenever we had a guest speaker trying out. Now that we have hired a preacher they have continued having these meals in our building once every month. It is like only a few of us know about First Corinthians chapter 11. When I listen to what other churches are doing it is much worse so I feel like I have no other option unless it's to stop going anywhere but then I would be disobeying Hebrews 10:25. I also don't question the preacher about the bible he is preaching from but I know it's not an original one. He is very knowledgeable and tries very hard to do a good job but wrong is wrong. Afraid if I say something to him about it being unauthorized he will somehow not take it the right way. Could go on but think you get the picture. It is troubling to try to worship in spirit and truth understanding there are so many ways we are deviating from the truth in the word of God. It is so depressing watching the church change.
Thanks for the comments, Nancy. Most of us grew up where the assembly was not confused with the natural and good "fellowship" among the members. I grew up in the non-institutional nest of north Alabama. However, it was quite common for the whole community to gather for fun and food disconnected from the buildings. I don't think anyone saw that so much as a "salvation issue" but the awareness that it is easy to fall into a trap. The literal concept of "worship" is to bow or fall on your face in the presence of God. Not even the most conservative groups have escaped the planned plot to "turn school of Christ into a theater for holy entertainment."

Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
.....which are written in heaven,
.....and to God the Judge of all,
.....and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant,
.....and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh.
.....For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth,
.....much more shall not we escape,
.....if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying,
.....Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
Hebrews 12:27 And this word, Yet once more,
.....signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken,
.....as of things that are made,
..... that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved,
.....let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably
.....with reverence and godly fear:
Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

November 26th, 2016, 11:43 pm #14

Ken said,

John 18:36-38 (KJV)

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

[37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

[38] Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all .

That is the question to us all...What is Truth?

ATTN: Dianna
ATTN: Dianna

November 27th, 2016, 2:15 am #15

Ken said,

Salvation Issues

November 27th, 2016, 3:05 am #16

37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice

What IS truth:John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

The WORD or LOGOS is the SANCTIFYING power of God. If you do NOT SPEAK the LOGOS then you cannot be of value. The Spirit OF Christ in Isaiah said of those who do NOT SPEAK the Word that THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

That sounds like a SALVATION ISSUE and your FOUNDATION is built on people who MOCK the Regulative Principle never able to grasp that God's WORD is defined as the Regulative or Governing Principle. It excludes rhetoric, personal opinions, personal experiences, singing, playing instruments or acting. So if you assemble for the PURPOSE of self=speaking, singing, playing instruments or fleecing the lambs there can BE no SALVATION.

ONLY A little FLOCK of lost spirits are OF TRUTH can hear the Word. For instance they are quite boastful about stirring up worship wars because:

They see SPEAKING the Truth as SINGING that which is NOT the truth.

Visitor (Rancor)
Visitor (Rancor)

November 27th, 2016, 3:18 am #17

THE LITTLE FLOCK WILL SING!

The Little Flock

In terms of size this is a relatively small number of people. We see in this section that it is the Father’s good pleasure to give this little flock the kingdom. Thus they must have achieved the highest possible standing of righteousness, holiness and godliness in Jesus Christ. These are those who have reached a place of perfection in Christ Jesus and follow in His footsteps.

In my opinion this sounds like the 144,000 spoken of in Revelation. It says, “Then I looked, and lo, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.” (Revelation 14:1) Also it says of these people that, “…it is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes; these have been redeemed from mankind as first fruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are spotless.” (Revelation 14:4-5)

These people have reached the completed state of being transformed into the image of Christ. There is no lie in their mouth, they are spotless and it says they “follow the Lamb wherever he goes,” and to be a true follower you must be like Jesus in every way. It is no wonder that it would be the Father’s good pleasure to give this flock the kingdom.

What we also see about these people is that when they enter God’s kingdom they enter singing for it says, “…they sing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who had been redeemed from the earth.” (Revelation 14:3) They truly have reason for joy in the Lord and they sing a new song that only they will learn.

November 27th, 2016, 4:35 am #18

You cannot even Cut-N-Paste can you?

Rev. 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are VIRGINS. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Now, if you are not a DEAD VIRGIN here is the command for YOU. When you hear this SINGING you are supposed to TAKE HEED:

Rev. 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four BEASTS, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev. 14:6 And I saw ANOTHER angel fly in the midst of heaven,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth,
.....and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Rev. 14:7 SAYING with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him;
.....for the hour of his judgment is come:
.....and worship him that MADE heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Now, if you are ALIVE YOUR marching order is WOE, WOE better quit stroking one another's pleasure centers and obey the DIRECT command to GO and teach what JESUS commanded to be taught and observed. If you remember, He didn't teach you to SING and "make the lambs dumb before the slaughter."

I Submit that we have heard the SINGING BEFORE THE BEASTS as a SUPERNATURAL SIGN.

Because this was a sign of JUDGMENT warning you to preach the WORD to all nations we might note that the ELDERS are those who let the wolves in and had fired God when demanding a KING. The Beasts are:

</font>

Visitor (Rancor)
Visitor (Rancor)

November 27th, 2016, 4:50 pm #19

Practice makes perfect...

====================

[color=#0000FF" size="2" face="times]Edited only to reduce the width of the page. Rancor, you are a great artist!!![/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on November 29th, 2016, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 27th, 2016, 4:55 pm #20

I have it on good authority that God does not have a Juvenile court. Nor, contrary to David and HALAL, does he pay much attention to mad men trying to get off on an insanity plea.