Direction Sermon Jason Shepherd: ALL the owners have been driven out.

Direction Sermon Jason Shepherd: ALL the owners have been driven out.

Sunday
Sunday

May 27th, 2014, 8:58 pm #1

thought you should see this.

I am not sure what you intend to say but you need to say what you want to say. Do you intend to approve or disapprove Jason's self-speak. I have removed the link for the moment. We are not promoting false teaching.

I see a very disturbed person who claims to be THE LEADER with the intention to DO GREAT WORKS (legalism) to get the LITTLE BROTHERS who are suddenly missing and seem to be lumped with the wayward brother. Jason is quite certain that he-they can PLAN and WORK and make the chariot with broken wheels go to Datona.

I believe that Concerned Members have always been concerned about people like Jason who would not be on the STAFF unless he agreed with the original LITTLE BROTHERS who told the father that THEY wanted the property and flock because they intended to go into a far country and wine up feeding with the swine. It is pretty swillish to identify the faithful members who began knowing that the ONE PIECE PATTERN is to be A School of the Word.

The FATHER never changed to fit EITHER SON. Madison as Prodigal Son wants to PARTY with the World and not with having church MAKING A PARTY WITH MUSIC AND DANCING AND DRINKING INTOXICANTS.

Both those who corrupt the Word by selling learning at wholesale or "prostituting it" and the Performance Singers violating the direct command to sit down and be silent so that "we might all be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth" can take place.

Jason Admits that ALL of the old owners have repudiated Madison but he seems happy being the Alpha Goat of a building without a lampstand. Someone needs to get Jason some medical help as well as some Bible 101aa. I think that he is already abandoned to being DELUSIONAL by the hand of God and he will self-destruct like an earlier Judas whom Jesus MARKED with the SOP or PSALLO word.

More later

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on May 28th, 2014, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 28th, 2014, 2:15 am #2

Madison's delusion began with turning the Madison church into a "theater for holy entertainment." They let the hidden agenda slip confessing that they wanted the members to think that they were on a train to (say) Birmingham. However, ha, ha, We gonna switch their cars and take them to Louisville cause that's where gonna take them.

The Prodigal Son pattern is always used to prove that we need to invite all of the prodigals into "our" newly confiscated "worship center". They say that THIS was the pattern of God. Unfortunately they don't ever need to read the context. When they GET them they refuse to FEAST them with the WORD OF GOD only. In Amos 8 and Isaiah 5 the musical performance "made the lambs dumb before the slaughter" and they went into captivity.

Jesus gives TWO examples of a real shepherd who lets the 99 take care of themselves and GOES out seeking the ONE who has strayed. The rejoicing (chara not instrumental) is IN HEAVEN because someone has GONE out of the Sunday "theater for holy entertain" and tracked down the LOST who will never attend a low-level theatrical performance and and PAY for it.

AS A PARABLE TO ALWAYS FOOL THE FOOLISH Jesus then speaks of the SECULAR FATHER who has one son who "wished" the father was dead because he insisted on getting "what's coming to me when you die."

When the prodigal RETURNED home because his BELLY got empty was treated to a secular feast which is identical to and defined as that like any pagan festival. There is no evidence that the "prodigal" got saved and remained faithful.

One of the FIRST patterns about how GOD WORKS:

May 28th, 2014, 2:27 am #3

thought you should see this.

I am not sure what you intend to say but you need to say what you want to say. Do you intend to approve or disapprove Jason's self-speak. I have removed the link for the moment. We are not promoting false teaching.

I see a very disturbed person who claims to be THE LEADER with the intention to DO GREAT WORKS (legalism) to get the LITTLE BROTHERS who are suddenly missing and seem to be lumped with the wayward brother. Jason is quite certain that he-they can PLAN and WORK and make the chariot with broken wheels go to Datona.

I believe that Concerned Members have always been concerned about people like Jason who would not be on the STAFF unless he agreed with the original LITTLE BROTHERS who told the father that THEY wanted the property and flock because they intended to go into a far country and wine up feeding with the swine. It is pretty swillish to identify the faithful members who began knowing that the ONE PIECE PATTERN is to be A School of the Word.

The FATHER never changed to fit EITHER SON. Madison as Prodigal Son wants to PARTY with the World and not with having church MAKING A PARTY WITH MUSIC AND DANCING AND DRINKING INTOXICANTS.

Both those who corrupt the Word by selling learning at wholesale or "prostituting it" and the Performance Singers violating the direct command to sit down and be silent so that "we might all be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth" can take place.

Jason Admits that ALL of the old owners have repudiated Madison but he seems happy being the Alpha Goat of a building without a lampstand. Someone needs to get Jason some medical help as well as some Bible 101aa. I think that he is already abandoned to being DELUSIONAL by the hand of God and he will self-destruct like an earlier Judas whom Jesus MARKED with the SOP or PSALLO word.

More later

In Luke 15 Jesus gives two examples of RIGHTEOUS people who GO seeking the LOST, restoring it and having friends rejoice in being happy that the lost has been found. Jason Shepherd and elders seem to have LOST the 99 and seem to rejoicing in the Musical Idolatry sense to "sow discord." In his sermon, Jason Shepherd wants to DO A PARTY with singing, dancing and drinking it up to seek the prodigals who are quite happy feeding with the swine.

Church is named after Circe who was one of the Mother of Harlots. She enticed the sailors to her island, had sex with them and then turned them into animals: swine.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on May 28th, 2014, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.