Did Christ in the Prophets MARK music as ANTI-Christian?

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

June 28th, 2010, 5:00 pm #1

It is perfectly logical to MARK and AVOID those who understood that there is no role for "music" in the qahal, synagogue, ekklesia or synagogue because of a DIRECT COMMAND, universal history of the synagogue until 1815 and minimal common reverence when Christ comes to be our ONLY teacher when the elders "teach that which has been taught."

That's the way the devil always works: Jesus marked them as "speaking on their own." It would be reasonable for those building their Serf-like support team to lie as the postmodern views defends. However, these people were not required to be Bible readers or Christ-devoted to get "credentials" when Jesus warned that doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge: that is their predestinated role.

See Isaiah 50 which defines the PROPHESIERS whom Zechariah 13 says should be executed by their parents if the continue the MARKS after the SIGNS of Messiah and the apostles are completed.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.50.Smitten.Plucked.html

Isaiah 55 which commands you NOT to support them or you are guilty.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.55.html

And Isaiah 58 which OUTLAWS seeking your own pleasure or SPEAKING your own words.

http://www.piney.com/Isaiah.58.html

Change Agent
Change Agent

June 30th, 2010, 4:21 pm #2

You are a lunatic. Have you sought professional help, there needs to be an intervention.

Concerned
Concerned

June 30th, 2010, 7:20 pm #3

And you are a change agent? Why don't you seek spiritual help? I'm sure you believe that Christ taught His disciples rah-rah-rah music when He said, "Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls" (Matt. 11:29).

Why don't you intervene with your rebuttal? You may need papal advice.

Dave
Dave

July 8th, 2010, 2:53 pm #4

Donnie, your reply to Change Agent sums up you, and all the others that take part in this witch hunt know commonly as Concerned Members. When you tell someone to seek papal advice it proves it. You aren't here to serve man in any way, or to speak the Gospel. You are here to promote trouble, whether that be among the brethren or outsiders. This site never will amount to anything because of this sinful attitude.
You need to become what you abhor......a Change Agent.
Just remember the biggest change agent of them all......Jesus Christ. He changed everything. Praise God for that! Praise God for the Sacrifice of Jesus.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

July 8th, 2010, 4:43 pm #5

Psalm 41 prophesied that Judas would fail in his TRIUMPH OVER Christ: this role was performed by the Levitical musicians but they too failed after musically mocking Him to the "foot of the old rugged cross."

The Judas Box is attached to the spotted flute case to the left. All male musicians of the Judas Type were perverted: the Ox goad is to hold them up because they were worshiping the new wineskin god.

Jesus CAST OUT the musical minstrels "like dung" so they could not be credited with any healing power.

Jesus consigned the Pipers, singers and dancers to the marketplace where all of the young boy 'chorus leaders' were used and abused.

He identified the end time Babylon mother of harlots in Revelation 17. In Revelation 18 she uses "lusted after fruits" as performing preachers, singers and instrument players. John calls them SORCERERS and consigns them to the Lake of Fire. The DOGS (Catamite, old style praise singers) Paul would not permit in their worship are also consigned to Hell.

It would not be a sign of CHANGE for the end time daughters of the Mother to OUT their hidden agenda: it's in the book and YOU are there to watch the end unfold.

Concerned
Concerned

July 8th, 2010, 7:23 pm #6

Donnie, your reply to Change Agent sums up you, and all the others that take part in this witch hunt know commonly as Concerned Members. When you tell someone to seek papal advice it proves it. You aren't here to serve man in any way, or to speak the Gospel. You are here to promote trouble, whether that be among the brethren or outsiders. This site never will amount to anything because of this sinful attitude.
You need to become what you abhor......a Change Agent.
Just remember the biggest change agent of them all......Jesus Christ. He changed everything. Praise God for that! Praise God for the Sacrifice of Jesus.
Dave,

Change Agent called the previous poster a "lunatic" in need to seek "professional help."

I thought the response to "change agent" and being advised to seek religious ["spiritual"] help would be appropriate.

The reference to the papacy was a "tongue-in-cheek" advice.

Change in itself is not abhorrent. But changing the teachings of Christ and His apostles is abhorrent. Just like "changing" the U.S. Constitution (in the political realm) by the left-wing liberals is not acceptable.

Dave
Dave

July 9th, 2010, 1:49 pm #7

Donnie, you said, when speaking to Change Agent, that "The reference to the papacy was a "tongue-in-cheek" advice."

It may have been advice Donnie, but it was advice from Satan. It was slander. Period. Change Agent is/was wrong to call anyone a lunatic, but you are no better than he/she for your comment.

change agent
change agent

July 9th, 2010, 4:18 pm #8

If i need to apologize for using the term lunatic, i will. The definition of the word from Websters is a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness. Seems to fit most of what Ken writes. I would only bold EXTREME in my characterization. There may be other definitions, that is the one i had in mind.

change agent
change agent

July 9th, 2010, 4:26 pm #9

Donnie, you said, when speaking to Change Agent, that "The reference to the papacy was a "tongue-in-cheek" advice."

It may have been advice Donnie, but it was advice from Satan. It was slander. Period. Change Agent is/was wrong to call anyone a lunatic, but you are no better than he/she for your comment.
I have never advocated the changing the teaching of Christ or his Apostles. I will further promise not to twist scriptures to make them seem to say something they do not. Much less will i use sources outside scripture as some kind of proof text to demonstrate the truth of what I believe. I really try to listen to those who disagree with me on what God's Holy word says or what it means. And i am always willing to consider my own position in light of what God's word says. I will be quick to admit i don't have all the answers much less know all the questions. But neither did those who came before me including those who physically walked and learned from Jesus himself. Peace
Change Agent

Dave
Dave

July 9th, 2010, 5:58 pm #10

Believe this, Change Agent, that Donnie Cruz (Concerned), Bill Crump, Ken Sublett, and the gang here doesn't allow the Truth to get in the way for a good character assasination. They never have. All this forum is, has always been, and always will be, is arms and legs for the evil one. I appreciate you, Change Agent, for having the courage to stand up against those who would try (KEY WORD=TRY) to water down the Truth.
Just don't allow these men here to bring you down to their level by getting you into a slander tirade. They feel as though they have won when they see you slander people. They are only hypocrites. They merely do the very same thing for what they accuse you of doing.