Dianna Howell: Is adding small details in Gods word false teaching?

Dianna Howell: Is adding small details in Gods word false teaching?

May 17th, 2016, 2:43 pm #1

The Odes of Solomon Confirms Scripture especially the meaning of the WORD and the figurative meaning of singing.

http://www.piney.com/The.Odes.of.Solomo ... pture.html

If preachers or teachers are changing the small details in scripture, what are they doing to doctrine? For example, if one says that God took from a sacrifice and made animal skins to cloth Adam and Eve. I can find this statement no where in scripture. Perhaps it is a newer translation. If so, can someone direct me to that translation? Are others noticing these additions to scripture?
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 17th, 2016, 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 17th, 2016, 5:24 pm #2

The Spirit OF Christ records God saying that there was NO MAN to serve as mediator or intercessor including conveying the Mind (spirit) of God to others. Therefore, God send His RIGHT HAND or ARM or SEED as the ONLY one who could hear the Breath without measure meaning MUSICAL MEASURE. Therefore, Jesus only spoke (opposite of sing or play) what He heard from the ONE GOD THE FATHER.

For the rest of us the faithful Jews attended the Synagogue or School of the Word where "speaking one's own words were forbidden." Elders as the only Chris-Ordained pastor-teachers are COMMANDED to teach that which had been taught and left for OUR MEMORY.

Preachers go to LU workshops and learn how to USE THEIR IMAGINATION to tell the STORY (narrative theology). They are commanded by Shellyins to be a GREATER THAN Moses or a GREATER THAN Jesus by writing THEMSELVES into the story.

While they are causing God to KILL HIS CREATURES to make a SACRIFICE when the Prophets prove that god commanded NO ONE to kill innocent animals, they OFFEND THESE LITTLE ONES intentionally starving them for lack of the Word. They are not intellectually curious enough to be SEEKERS nor are the Purpose Driving to do so: Paul said that the cunning craftsmen or sophists--speakers, singers, instrument players--LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

The SERPENT was a musical enchanter(ess) and the skins (hair) were parabolic of ESCAPING the Shame of the Musical Serpents (Locust etc.).

God loves to make laughingstocks (at Sinai) or send strong delusions to the RACE OF VIPERS who were the SUBJECTS of a BAPTISM OF "WIND" AND FIRE. I listened to a sermon where the TEMPLE BUILDER was in a panic and lifted up with pride quoted:

Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

He uses "imagination" producing shame for which there is little protecting garments and must have INTENTONALLY skipped:

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

The people PROPHESYING which means to "sing and play instruments" and make yourself mad as a SIGN which would NOT be repeated: Zechariah said that if they were repeated the parents should kill their children.

Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Joel 2:30 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

This is identical to hearing the SOUNDS LIKE HARPS above Zion (the church): That is the SIGN of Judgment and the command to the LIVING is to "Preach the gospel to all nations." Trying to establish 60,000 "churches" all fed by the Mother Church preacher defines the Muses or Locusts collecting those with a WORLD VIEW.

So the Preacher is busy collecting the VIPER RACE rather than GOING OUT and searching for the Little Flock of "lost spirits" Jesus puts in a SAFE HOUSE free from the Kairos (devil) Church Planting Plot.

May 17th, 2016, 10:57 pm #3

The Odes of Solomon Confirms Scripture especially the meaning of the WORD and the figurative meaning of singing.

If preachers or teachers are changing the small details in scripture, what are they doing to doctrine? For example, if one says that God took from a sacrifice and made animal skins to cloth Adam and Eve. I can find this statement no where in scripture. Perhaps it is a newer translation. If so, can someone direct me to that translation? Are others noticing these additions to scripture?
Before the Nashville Jubilee with Rubel Shelly, Jeff Walling and a few others began as a CORPORATION, Lyle E. Schaller had a Nashville Corporation as the PATTERN for the new pattern revealed to him-them by "a" spirit.

http://www.piney.com/RSExodNarrative.html

LU held a conference on using your imagination to DETERMINE the true meaning of Scripture. Ministers encouraged to teach doctrinal truth by storytelling: "Ministers wanting to shape important doctrinal understandings and education in people's lives today must become good storytellers, declared a Southern Baptist seminary professor. ... Durst cited three converging trends demanding good storytelling as a tool for education - postmodernism, narrative theology and 'storying' as a current communication method. ....'Storytelling is gaining broad attention as a critical method for communicating truth to the emerging generation,' he said. 'In the postmodern world, to be a storyteller is no longer a euphemism for someone with a loose grip on truth....
"'When you can capture the imagination of a person, then you have 'captured' that person,' he observed. 'If a truth cannot be imagined, how then can it ever be retained? If it cannot be retained, how can it transform? But if it could transform the individual through the imagination, how could it ever be forgotten?'" Gen 8:21

Here is an article:

http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/globalchurch.htm

"The metachurch announces that we need a change both in our thinking [worldview], and in our church form or structure." [3] Carl George, Author, Church Consultant, The Open Church

"...we will be introduced to new ways of thinking and acting." [4] Lutheran leader Richard Webb, promoting a forum for young church leaders through Young Leader Networks

“I will change the understanding and expression of Christianity across the earth in one generation.” [5] Mike Bickle, Kansas City Fellowship pastor, quoting the supposed voice of God

"...the TIME is ripe for a 'sea change' in the way we do missions. A 'sea change' is an entire shift in our thinking and our methodology towards missions. Without this change, we risk the temptation to retreat into our cultural Christian ghetto surrounded by our spiritual walls of fear of compromise...." [6] [M. McLoughlin, YWAM, Back to the Future of Missions]

The TIME is KAIROS meaning a time to launch a brutal assault.

This is the pattern being followed by one of my last INVESTMENTS WITH THE LORD by David Young. This includes a "School of Christian Thought" teaching A CHRISTIAN WORLD VIEW. He does not know that the World, Kosmos or the Ecumenical is the reign of the Devil: Jesus said that neither He nor the little flock of lost spirits He came to seek and save are OF the World. If you speak the WORD, Logos or the regulative principle they will hate you and hurt you. Anyone boasting of a hidden agenda to infiltrate and divert your organization they would hurt you if they were not afraid.

"A new civilization is emerging in our lives, and blind men everywhere are trying to suppress it. This new civilization brings with it new family styles, changed ways of working, loving, and living, a new economy, new political conflicts, and beyond all this an altered consciousness as well." Alvin and Heidi Toffler, Creating a New Civilization. [7]

"The challenge to humanity is to adopt new ways of thinking, new ways of acting, new ways of organizing itself in society, in short, new ways of living."[8] Our Creative Diversity, UNESCO

People who wrote on clay tablets knew that people making "musical" noise were practicing sorcery: to so alter your brains that they could steal your sheep while you "praised" them

Curly
Curly

May 18th, 2016, 8:54 pm #4

Dianne, you really need to get Ken and Donnie to take you Bible shopping. You can pick and choose what ever you need to suit your desire. 😈

You really need to find another forum. Run like hell! 😁

May 18th, 2016, 9:24 pm #5

She is able to read BLACK text on WHITE paper IN SPITE of elders who are not APT to read the command to "teach that which has been taught." Now why would a Disciple even have an urge to IMPROVE on the work of God. Just hope that the lambs can finally recognize a wolf.

She understands that A Church of Christ is built upon or EDUCATED by the Prophets and Apostles and not David. The Spirit OF Christ informed the future REST as Church both inclusively and exclusively. If you ADD or SUBTRACT from that PATTERN you blasphemy the Holy Spirit OF God and that gets you a one-way ticked.

<font face="arial" size="4">Whatever God wants us to know about His nature is made visible and audible by Jesus Christ whom God MADE TO BE both Lord and Christ. He is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD and one should be very careful not to use one's imagination as taught at LU: Jesus said that the imagination of man is only evil continually.

An HONEST Bible Teacher has an unlimited list of SERMONS and SONGS provided by God but if you are strongly deluded you will swear by Lucifer that God never said anything bad about keeping His commands or anything against LOUD MUSIC as VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTAL when Jesus invites us to COME LEARN OF ME. What is there about come learn of ME do you suppose you can miss even with a truck load of still-bleeding sheep skins.
</font>

Dave
Dave

May 20th, 2016, 4:41 am #6

Thanks Curly, and well said.

May 20th, 2016, 6:12 am #7

Dianne, you really need to get Ken and Donnie to take you Bible shopping. You can pick and choose what ever you need to suit your desire. 😈

You really need to find another forum. Run like hell! 😁
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Curly, I'm eager to learn from you as to what's involved in your way of "Bible shopping." Curly's way, i.e.

Personally, I use the KJV when I quote passages (copy-and-paste ONLINE) directly.

I also access an online PARALLEL Bible when I make reference to the content of a specific passage (B-C-V). This link provides the text of that particular passage from a list of some 26 translations: NIV, NET, ESV, Berean, NAS, NAS 1977, KJV, KJV 2000, Amer. KJV, KJV (Purple Ed.), HCS, ASV, DBT, DRB, ERV, GWT, ISR, ISV, NET, OJB (Orthodox Jewish), WEB, WBT, Wycliffe, YLT, JPS, Jubilee 2000.

I also use an online Interlinear Bible (NT Greek, OT Hebrew).[/color]

May 20th, 2016, 6:49 am #8

Thanks Curly, and well said.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

Dianna's initial post reminds me of a drama presentation or a movie that is supposed to be Bible-based. If a story is based on a chapter or a few verses from the Bible -- which probably can be read in a couple of minutes -- how can a 20-minute drama or a 2-hour movie be justified in terms of its accuracy?

In Dianna's example, how can we prove it when one says that God took from a sacrifice and made animal skins to clothe Adam and Eve?

(By the way, I've made a confession earlier [I think I've done this before] that my favorite Bible version is the KJV. I've also revealed that I use [actually: extensively] a link to the content of a particular verse from 26 different translations. Check out the post above.)

Dianna has presented an excellent question in the original post. What sayest you?[/color]

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on May 20th, 2016, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Curly
Curly

May 21st, 2016, 2:54 pm #9

I think we are all waiting? Do tell! Is this anything like Ken's perverted story about Eve and the "Snake"? I think Dianne may be still running?👹

May 21st, 2016, 3:15 pm #10

Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better. Eccl 10:11

Polemic is from the Greek "polemikos" and means a war: "to shake, cause to tremble, dispute, controversial, argumentative. A polimicist is one "skilled in making war." (Webster) (I.e. a skilled change agent)

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs (toads) come out of the mouth (edge of a weapon) of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Re 16:13

These kings for an hour are really frogs and they are not what they are quacked up to be. They are-

"Quacks were represented as frogs and were associated metaphorically with serpents." (Vine) (Marsh-leapers in Hebrew).

Here is Sarge's Worship Team:

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on May 21st, 2016, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.