Dianna Howell: Is adding small details in Gods word false teaching?

Curly
Curly

May 21st, 2016, 3:48 pm #11

Ken, he has your back!

May 21st, 2016, 3:56 pm #12

He's also on your BUCKS: just take a look!

May 21st, 2016, 4:08 pm #13

The Odes of Solomon Confirms Scripture especially the meaning of the WORD and the figurative meaning of singing.

http://www.piney.com/The.Odes.of.Solomo ... pture.html

If preachers or teachers are changing the small details in scripture, what are they doing to doctrine? For example, if one says that God took from a sacrifice and made animal skins to cloth Adam and Eve. I can find this statement no where in scripture. Perhaps it is a newer translation. If so, can someone direct me to that translation? Are others noticing these additions to scripture?
The New Wineskins Magazine was the ORGAN of Walling-Shelly making their Appollo-Dionysus attack noted in Exodus 32. Matt Dabbs has assumed authorship but posting can get your computer hacked if you quote scripture. He has collected all of the strange apostates where Jay Guin seems to be the Miriam-Like "prophesier" meaning Chief Speaker in the assembly.

Matt Dabbs uses the DRY BONES message--without ever reading the context--to insist that we must NAVIGATE (BLOW) THE WINDS OF CHANGE IN CHURCHES OF CHRIST. The problem with changing your old transmission should not be done by a dentist.

Scripture and REAL scholars warn about those who think that THEY need to make the changes.

http://www.piney.com/FathArnoHeres1.html

ALL of my "Made-Off Senior Pulpit Preacher Persons including David Young and Russ Adcox issues the same slander with all of the RACA words to intimidate everyone into silence. Sure didn't work with Dianne, did it.?

May 21st, 2016, 5:03 pm #14

The Odes of Solomon Confirms Scripture especially the meaning of the WORD and the figurative meaning of singing.

If preachers or teachers are changing the small details in scripture, what are they doing to doctrine? For example, if one says that God took from a sacrifice and made animal skins to cloth Adam and Eve. I can find this statement no where in scripture. Perhaps it is a newer translation. If so, can someone direct me to that translation? Are others noticing these additions to scripture?
Dianna,

What is faith? How do you define faith? Is your faith a blind faith or is it backed up by evidence and reason? How did you get your faith? How would you scale your faith on a scale of 1-10?

May 23rd, 2016, 6:33 pm #15

I have free will to believe, you have free will not to believe. I see the creation that God has given us, there is eye witness testimony, and prophecy that was revealed has come and will come true. Simple spirit filled words left for man have changed and are changing many lives for the good of others, unfortunately evil men have taken away the key to knowledge. Some have used Jesus Christ words as means to enslave and diminish man to act like beast. We are told that they will not succeed. This life is not the end for those who put their trust and obey our mighty God. You can try to trick others with fast talk, but I am not buying. I hope someday someone can change your mind, but since you have today it would be advisable to put aside your unbelief and trust in The Lord.

June 17th, 2016, 3:09 am #16

Dianna Howell is launching into her own Teaching Ministry on line and an E-mail ministry.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 17th, 2016, 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 17th, 2016, 5:17 pm #17

It is a fact that mothers and grandmothers often have to open the Bible and teach their children who have been twisted by the self-speak and self-admiration of those who strut on the stage to speak their own vain imagination or sing anything which will SILENCE the songs and sermons God has supplied.

Church has become a place devoid of teaching that which has been taught and filled with things like Rock Praise singing to TEACH OUR YOUTH TO LEAVE OUR MOVEMENT. Not to worry: God will make certain that those who are not OF THIS WORLD will be given the INVITATION even after men claim to be LOCATED MISSIONARIES or LOCATED EVANGELISTS.

There are many books or even "song books" such as these odes used by people who may have known Paul. That have more authority than moderns who now study THEOLOGY (The Apollon School) and use the Bible as a door knocker to get into the widow's homes to EAT THEM UP.

June 17th, 2016, 10:30 pm #18

Finding COMMANDS to impose the organ (only, we promise) In 1887 was to prop up failing churches built out of carpet bags. While Anglican or Church of England derived churches had for the first time also added instruments, no one needed to JUSTIFY anything. This was based on the SILENCE of Scripture. As long as Scripture had not said "thou shalt not use instruments" they were free to use self-will. However, they think Scripture and church history is SILENT because preaching denied that the Word or Logos is God's Regulative Principle. They never grasped that REST was from religionism and included being refreshed by the Water of the Word.

Scripture and all recorded history divides people into the POETIC and the WORD, Logos which is true facts. Poets and philosophers by their nature and greed understood that to DECEIVE people you MUST "set your lies to melodies to deceive the simple minded."

The Spirit OF Christ in the PROPHETS speaks but the "Rulers were ignorant of the PROPHETS because they refused to hear them READ in the synagogue. Therefore, the MARK is that they crucify Christ by SILENCING Him.

THE PATTERN THEY CONFESS THAT THEY CANNOT HEAR.

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that PREACH him, being READ in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Acts 13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day, they have fulfilled them in condemning him.

The CHURCH is commanded to TEACH and it is built upon or EDUCATED by

Eph. 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

<font face="arial" size="4">Jesus is the ONLY LIGHT of the World. Jesus gave a reason why those "selling learning at retail" rather than SPEAKING or teaching that which has been taught is supposed to be a WARNING which most will never hear.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
John 12:47 And if any man hear my WORDS, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my WORDS, hath one that judgeth him: the WORD that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 6:63 It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE.

If you pay someone to REFUSE to own or speak the Word (regulative principle) then Jesus says that you are OF THE WORLD and He does not pray for THE WORLD or its ORDER.

</font>

June 18th, 2016, 1:38 am #19

Quite suddenly all who claim the Bible as their authority have come under an attack of those who DENY that God has the right to COMMAND them because the statute of limitations has run out of the Bible which is and has been the only RESOURCE one can use and claim to be a Christian. A Christian is a disciple and a disciple is a student and a student goes to the School of Christ. He has given many warning to exclude any of the PERFORMERS claiming that they now hear A spirit who authorizes two things that God hates and destroys: music in the holy places and men who sow discord.

A huge staff climbs on the backs of widows and honest working people (who eat because they work) performs quite outrageous HUMAN IMAGINATION and WORKS of human hands. However, you cannot claim to walk in THE STEPS of Jesus and be ignorant of the history of society and their religion.

KAIROS is the latest cute MARK of those who declare your old church defunct primarily because they do not permit the professional performers to replace the command to PREACH the Word by READING the Word as the ONE-PIECE PATTERN for a Christ-called Assembly. Beyond that you may need to be DEPROGRAMMED from a cult.

The Women Ruling Over the universities include WALKING THE LABRINTH while you MEDITATE expecting to hear a spirit tell you what the well-preserved text REALLY says.

Kairos or Hermes is the CONDUCTOR OF DEAD SOULS into hell as well as CONDUCT living spirits away from God. All of the universities support and promote such efforts to REPROGRAM all of the "conservativeA" preachers and churches.

William
William

June 18th, 2016, 5:46 am #20

These "small details", as you call them, are somewhat due to the current in-vogue preaching style of story telling. To tell a good story the sparse text of the Bible may need to be filled out. I have been guilty. Now, that does not mean that the small details are incorrect or inappropriate. In this particular case, God did make clothing for skins for Adam and Eve, and there is nothing gained by adding the spurious detail of a "sacrifice," although clearly the animal(s) were "sacrificed" for their sins.
On the other hand, it is not unusual for a Biblical account, in its brevity, to omit well known historical details, what some would say derisively is from secular history. Would you object if these small details were inserted into a sermon? Perhaps if the preacher makes it clear where the small details originate? Like it or not, your Bible may insert small details that are just not in the original text because of ambiguity, or our understanding may have changed over the years. One of the favored texts within the Church is the NASB, which has a definite premillenial cast to certain texts that is not in the Greek. The KJV uses the term "Godhead" which has nothing to do with Trinity. Godhead does not refer to Father, Son, Holy Spirit, so if someone were preaching from that text would you call an exposition inserting small details?
The problem we all have is how much to trust and where to draw the line. A preacher and teacher must tread softly, and we must study ourselves.