January 22nd, 2015, 4:49 pm #61

North Boulevard Church in Murfreesboro is following in the Path of Madison and fueled by the Calvinists at Lipscomb and other places. North Boulevard went through the Purpose Driven Church and now David is preaching on PREDESTINATION. After dropping all of that money in Murfreesboro, the elders have decided to BLOCK my access to their web pages. So, I will present some of the general Nashville Wrecking Crew's adoption of Calvinism. Whey they say that GOD predestines they REALLY MEAN that the dominant preacher person predestines. They do not know what the Bible teachers or do not care: they can still use the "christian" logo until they get ready to remove CHRIST from their public confession.

http://www.piney.com/David.Young.Northw ... ation.html

Dennis Costella asks:

"So what are some of the changes that must take place for a local assembly to adopt the growth strategy of the Saddleback model? From our understanding of the plan which was clearly spelled out at the seminar, the following must occur in order to transform a traditionally-styled church of any size into one that can boast dramatic growth,

> A contemporary-styled "Seeker Service" aimed at drawing in the unsaved and the unchurched from the community must replace the traditional Sunday worship service. To do this successfully, the church service must be non-threatening, familiar and comfortable to the "seeker" (the unsaved visitor).

> The dress must be casual. The typical "Saddleback Sam" (a researched composite of the unchurched yuppie commonly found in Saddleback Church's surrounding community) dresses up for work all week, and he wants to "dress down" on the weekends. (As we shall see throughout this article, Saddleback Sam's likes and dislikes are what determine the style of the church service.) Warren: "Get comfortable. This is as dressed up as I get in this church. My idea of winter is I put on socks, and obviously I don't think it's winter yet."

> The music must be contemporary. Not only must the lyrics of the music be more recent, but the style of music should be that which the unsaved hears on a daily basis. The entertainment composite of the Saddleback sound system, band, singers and presentation would rival that of any secular rock concert. Warren stated that one of the first things a church should do is "replace the organ with a band." But he went on to say that if a band was not feasible, then at least a church could purchase a keyboard that will incorporate midi disks in order to give the sound of a band.

Furthermore, the purpose of the church choir should be "backing up the soloist. That's the 90's way to use a choir rather than just having them sing."

> The message must be only positive. We consider this to be the most flagrant flaw. Yes, the saved and unsaved alike can feel better about themselves after a message that often mixes psychology and an uplifting Scripture text. Such topics as dealing with guilt, self-esteem, interpersonal relationships, mood enhancement or motivation for success will encourage the worldly, weary individual. But what is God's command to the faithful undershepherd of the flock? Far, far different.

> Like the 'pyramidal structure' God allowed to be imposed by the kings of Israel and Judah as a curse to take away the resources and liberties of the people, the "ministry system" might have 50 "ministries" devoted to meeting secular needs. There are: "Support groups for depression, eating disorders, infertility, family and friends of homosexuals, post abortion, and separated men and women were abundant... We could not find one single ministry listed in Saddleback Community Church's bulletin that involved the taking the Gospel message out to the lost in the community. In fact, Warren scoffed at the idea of passing out tracts or going door-to-door since "Saddleback Sam" is offended by such old-fashion, out-moded forms of evangelism.

> Doctrinal instruction is not given to the church as a whole on the Lord's Day. All things to all people means that if you want to know anything doctrinal you will have to advance to the next stage by joining a small group. This "doctrine" is likely to be a perversion of the Biblical doctrine and message kept within the "next circle" leading to the CORE of leaders.

> You must be willing to compromise if you are to experience dynamic growth. If you state any Biblical fact even on the internet you can identify these "locusts" by their insistance that you cannot say what Jesus said or Paul said without condemning those who don't believe what you believe. Therefore, Dr. Rubel Shelly, Leroy Garrett and the Vineyard group has developed the "core" gospel. This consists of about seven facts "about" Jesus. Everything else must be compromized or perverted in the interest of "unity in diversity."

The embrace of contemporary culture and style will most assuredly set the desired mood that totally opposes the Biblical mandate to earnestly contend for the faith and separate from error. What works, what is least offensive and what is positive and uplifting is what should define the ministry, according to Warren. The church leaders who are interested in dynamic growth must embrace the attitude that says,

"Don't try to tell me the Bible requires holiness and a style for worship and ministry that is different from that of the world."

This "grace-in-your-face" attitude is so prevalent today because of church elders who are not willing, or not aware of how, to instruct ones to behave in the house of God (1 Tim. 3:15).

I believe that John Mark Hicks brought the fatal virus from Memphis: he and Rubel Shelly have led the charge of hate against churches of Christ who will not agree with them. They validate Paul's warning against men who cannot HEAR the Word when it is preached by being READ, nor can they READ black text on brown paper. Of course, they use "theology" instead of the Bible. That is fine for Doctors of the Law whom Jesus said TAKE AWAY THE KEY TO KNOWLEDGE. However, Spurgeon could not find nor invent a word to define the moral depravity of a preacher who would take pay from and group and then betray it.

Lipscomb Celebration. Those not exuding pheromones and are decidedly ANTI-church of Christ and PRO-INSTRUMENTAL music need not apply. None of the Nashville Wrecking Crew has ever mentioned the "music" issue without lying TO God and ABOUT God. Further, they infiltrate (slither, wind)literate Churches of Christ because Paul warned and NAMED them as LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

It is not possible for anyone who has ever read the Bible to even hallucinate instruments and Visible-Audible females and "wannabes". Jesus named them Sons of Perdition and ANTI-christs because they make the Spirit OF Christ into a buddy and claim that he whispers apostsy into their ears. Here is the picture wine, women (pseudo) and music.

The band of Soul Snatchers will always include those who betrayed the lambs into the hands of wolves (that gender thingy)

http://www.piney.com/David.Lipscomb.Summer.2008.html

http://www.piney.com/David.Lipscomb.Council.2009.html

http://www.piney.com/Lipscomb.Universit ... .2013.html

I believe that Scripture posted this chart: I extended it and maybe someone can up date it. This is the curve that "Bull" Dozered.

<font face="arial" size="4">It has been noted that Calvinism is strong among the Bible leadership at LU: several out of the "Reformed Universities."

The New York (Behind the) Times has just picked up on a trend thats been going on since the early 1990s: Evangelicals Find Themselves in the Midst of a Calvinist Revival. Readers of the piece will learn that some of the hottest evangelical preachers are Calvinist, that John Calvin himself did not read scripture literally, and that Calvinists are sneakyat least according to some opposite-leaning evangelicals who resent how their churches have been infiltrated.

If you look at the "keynoters for one hour" at LU for the last few years you will discover those who have infiltrated and diverted their congregation into instrumental music. Rick Atchley who is still the dressed up darling at LU believes that "a" spirit told him that God commanded instrumental praise. North Boulevard in Murfressboro (my erst while) is representing with the claim that tidbits in the book of psalms means that God COMMANDED INSTRUMENTAL noise. They are going the same way with the introduction of a "praise team" at a new daughter church following the path of Max Lucado and others who use non-instrumental money to establish instrumental churches. Always begin with a sit-down, microphone praise team which is that which is "praised".

</font>
I downloaded one of his many books and withing a few minutes I got a email telling me how I can become a member. That included a page to keep track of my GIVING. Anyone who pleads for money, in the words of Paul, is guilty of extortion mentioned along with murder.

The singular purpose of the DIRECT COMMAND and approved examples is to assemble (synagogue) once each week on the REST day. That is a School of the Word or you are an ANTICHRIST because as the ROCK that was the pattern in the wilderness to ESCAPE the seventh day worship services.

If I can Learn and Teach more people each week than most states, and WORK really hard to supply REAL teachings of Christ, why should I attend any contemporary worship service where they bleed my money and lie, lie, lie.

Justly
Justly

January 22nd, 2015, 5:13 pm #62

"Anyone who pleads for money, in the words of Paul, is guilty of extortion mentioned along with murder."

Is that in the Bible?

January 22nd, 2015, 6:05 pm #63

Corinth had not "laid by in store" as hoped for a year. Paul wants them to collect all of the money BEFORE he arrives. He wanted no connections after he arrived. He might be there all winter. Therefore, it is clear that Paul was denouncing "laying by in store" other than the practice of all small groups to look after the poor and orphans. Church fathers noted that the "president" kept these small sums left over for the next CHARITY need. History knows of no ACT OF GIVING to support STAFF whereas religious STAFF were called parasites and depended on their ability to beg. Poets, singers, instrument players were not permitted in polite Greek society and the command was to cover them with honey and cotton and drive them over the county line. Honest preachers don't have a chance to GO because the churches suck up all of the money to build, like Richland Hills, on the PYRAMID (ZIGGURAT) pattern.

Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness. 2 Cor 9:5

Coveteousness would be to get a share of the SINGULAR event of collecting money for the STARVING.

pleonexia , Ion. -iē, hē, greediness, assumption, arrogance,
3. gain derived from a thing. epi pleonexia with a view to one's own advantage, Avaritia
avaritia gloriae, eager desire for renown or glory,

G4124 pleonexia pleh-on-ex-ee'-ah From G4123 ; avarice, that is, (by implication) fraudulency, extortion:—covetous (-ness) practices, greediness.

Until the bandits hit, churches of Christ never taught the LAW OF GIVING.

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 2 Cor 9:6

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 2 Cor 9:7

This was an act of compassion or blessing to STARVING PEOPLE. Jesus issued the DIRECT COMMAND.

<font>
Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. Matthew 6:2

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: Mt.6:3

If you blow your trumpet all over the world that you have preassured the older members to sell their property to raise 6 million dollars to begin Establishing 60,000 new congregations (teaching error). If you like the Indian asking Gifts baptize 2 million people and HINDER them from entering into the kingdom because you lie about Christ in the prophets, Jesus and the apostle's direct command and clear statements unless you are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE.

</font>

January 22nd, 2015, 8:30 pm #64

If the pastor person says that god commanded 10 percent of your net income.

And Scripture calls that a lie.

That despises the Word and the Latin word is BLASPHEMY. This will never worry or hinder the wise or sophists: performance preaching, singing, playing instruments, clapping, shouting, acting because elders have gone defunct and failed to keep the wolves out who are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. I think that they giggle that you have found out their true PREDESTINATION as creatures of the KINGDOM OF THE WORLD because it won't cut into the cash flow.

Jews who had been given free but STOLEN food-producing lands gave about 1/10 of 1/10 of food only to feed the STAFF when they were on rare rotating duty during the offering of animal slaugher: In Isaiah 1 and Jeremian 7 Christ says that God did not command the sacrifices or burnt offerings

The Publican or tax collector took a tribute or custom for the upkeep of the temple. God did not command the temple: it was IMPOSED when God abandoned the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levi tribe to conduct the WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST until God gave them kings in His anger to carry out the captivity and death sentence imposed because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai.

Paul has said and church history affirms that there is no command even to feed the hungry: that would be LEGALISM. Individuals are commanded to give ALMS to those who ask and NOT let anyone know that he had so acted.

Jesus had commanded that such alms go to the person they saw in need. Jesus also said that our prayers should be in the innermost part of our house or in the PLACE of our spirit in CONTRAST to performing ACTS to feed a worship leader.

Matt. 17:24 And when they were come to Capernaum,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said,
.....Doth not your master pay tribute?

didrakhm-os , on,. half-shekel, paid to the temple-treasury at Jerusalem, LXXNu.3.47,

Matt. 17:25 He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house,
.....Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon?
.....of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute?
.....of their own children, or of strangers?
Matt. 17:26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers.
.....Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.
Matt. 17:27 Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

The PATTERN is to teach what Jesus commanded to be taught: that included the prophets by the Spirit OF Christ, Jesus making the prophecies more certain and eye- and ear-- witnesses seeing miracles and leaving us a MEMORY. Peter said that was not to be private interpreted: that was his way to MARK a false teacher.

Paul did not corrupt the Word which means "selling learning at retail." That word means a huckster or performer and includes the word "adultery."

There is no Bible or church history prior to the poor priests getting paid after Constantine for any money changers in the house of God. Free will offerings do not give the dominant pastor control of either proposing, collecting or dispensing money of any kind. They preach and claim that Jesus paid it all but NOW to me you owe. Why do they train and place Lamb Fleecers? Because you can fool most of the people most of the time and that's good enough.</font>

Justly
Justly

January 22nd, 2015, 9:24 pm #65

I give 15% of my gross pay. Also do all baptistery maintenance as needed. Southern Baptist baptize more than anyone. I feel good about it.

January 22nd, 2015, 9:44 pm #66

That's good: just don't let anyone tell you that the LAW is that you give a widow's bronze flake to feed them.

Jesus died to remove the class of IMPOSERS on the IMPOSED.

I feel certain that the "spiritual anxiety" through religious rituals, passing the plate and programs to keep you busy is a DELIBERATE effort to prevent those entering into the kingdom from entering.

Just draw a graph of the population increase as well as your church's increase and you will understand that the command to GO does not include "located evangelists" or ministers of flat tires.

Scripture
Scripture

January 22nd, 2015, 9:45 pm #67

I give 15% of my gross pay. Also do all baptistery maintenance as needed. Southern Baptist baptize more than anyone. I feel good about it.
Glad to hearing baptism is going on somewhere!
Our ex-community church preacher didn't do many.
I do understand your definition of baptism is different from ours.

Scripture
Scripture

January 22nd, 2015, 10:02 pm #68

That's what I read. Jesus looked at the widow as abused by the high priest system (today the clergy or elders). She was coerced to give all.

Justly
Justly

January 23rd, 2015, 1:11 am #69

Glad to hearing baptism is going on somewhere!
Our ex-community church preacher didn't do many.
I do understand your definition of baptism is different from ours.
Depends, are you talkin step 3 or step 5?

Justly
Justly

January 23rd, 2015, 2:48 am #70

But wait, some leave step 4 out and that means...I'm confused!