June 3rd, 2014, 2:36 pm #41

Matthew 26:26-30

King James Version (KJV)

26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
You have my permission: you must first observe the Passover or EASTER which would deny Jesus as our final Passover. Then you must eat of UNLEAVENED bread in the following feast of UNLEAVENED bread (Cupcakes with Jason while getting a sign with a golden fleece--what fleecers do to fleecees). Then you must "hymn a hymn" or DICTO or recite A Biblical Hallel and then you must GO OUT and not return until next year at the appointed hour). If you DON'T do that you are convicted as a hypocrite.

The MARK of a hypocrite cited by Jesus is a self-speaker for money, singers, instrument players AND any congregation you can collect to be MARKED as "not intending to obey anything you have heard and PROCURED."

Sarge
Sarge

June 3rd, 2014, 3:53 pm #42

Ken, your argument is with the Scripture and not me.

Sarge
Sarge

June 4th, 2014, 10:55 am #43

Colossians 2:20-23

New International Version (NIV)

Not discussing the charge of legalism
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 4th, 2014, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarge
Sarge

June 4th, 2014, 11:16 am #44

Ken, your argument is with the Scripture and not me.
Galatians 3:1-9

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 4th, 2014, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarge
Sarge

June 4th, 2014, 11:29 am #45

You have my permission: you must first observe the Passover or EASTER which would deny Jesus as our final Passover. Then you must eat of UNLEAVENED bread in the following feast of UNLEAVENED bread (Cupcakes with Jason while getting a sign with a golden fleece--what fleecers do to fleecees). Then you must "hymn a hymn" or DICTO or recite A Biblical Hallel and then you must GO OUT and not return until next year at the appointed hour). If you DON'T do that you are convicted as a hypocrite.

The MARK of a hypocrite cited by Jesus is a self-speaker for money, singers, instrument players AND any congregation you can collect to be MARKED as "not intending to obey anything you have heard and PROCURED."
Legalists may appear to be righteous and spiritual, but legalism ultimately fails to accomplish Gods purposes because it is an outward performance instead of an inward change.

Not the subject: no time to critique all of the online stuff.

Not Teaching Calvin Blasphemy aqnd NOT using worship teams and NOT using machines for doing hard work is NOT LEGALISM

Legalism is clearly defined as performing some religious act such as rhetoric, singing, playing, acting or dancing by a SET OF RULES.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 4th, 2014, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarge
Sarge

June 4th, 2014, 11:40 am #46

Matthew 26

Is this the rant of a "legalist"?

Sarge
Sarge

June 4th, 2014, 2:35 pm #47

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"Congregational singing" in itself is not sinful; an individual Christian singing "unto thy name" (Romans 15:9; James 5:13) is not sinful.

However, I believe that it is no longer "congregational singing":

(1) When the song is lacking or devoid of the teachings of Christ and His apostles, devoid of that which is written for our learning. [Ken has thoroughly and repeatedly explained all about "that which is written" -- not by David Young, Max Lucado, Rubel Shelly and other change agents in the brotherhood.]

(2) When the "Praise Team" is doing the "congregational singing" for the congregants.

Bill, please read my comments to Sarge on "blasphemy."

In regard to "vocal tuneful singing," I appreciate Ken for sharing with us [that includes you even if you refuse to learn from] his knowledge of the history of music in the church. I think you should appreciate the extensive research already done. But, of course, feel free to do research on your own.[/color]

Finally we all (Donnie, Ken, B, Sarge) agree on "Congregational vocal tuneful singing".

High Fives!

June 4th, 2014, 4:15 pm #48

Matthew 26

Is this the rant of a "legalist"?

I only write for people who understand that the FINAL Passover was merged with the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

UNLEAVEND Bread was used because LEAVEN is a symbol of evil and rot: Jesus sent Madison a VISUAL PARABLE.

The BIBLICAL Passover was KILLED AND ROASTED: so if you are going to do Easter as continuing the Christ-denying Passover you MUST let a priest lift up the lamb to cut its throat (the meaning of a heretic). You must dress it, roast it and put it on the This Do in Remembrance of Me (shelly has the sign removed) table and then EAT ROASTED LAMB. There was no bread nor fruit of the vine in the passover.

The Jews observed the BABYLONIAN PSEUTO-PASSOVER. You remember that Esther turned the trick and got the Babylonians drunk. The Babylonian and Jewish Passover used FOUR CUPS OF WINE so that everyone was to get drunk: even little children.

The Lord's Supper was the Feast of Unleavened Bread and unleavened bread would be in the HOUSE (not a churchy thing) because before Passover the house had to be searched and all traces of leaven removed. So Jason and the Shepherds got FLEECED.

The FIFTH CUP of UNFERMENTED JUICE was always available and that is the one the Jews would expect to prove that the coming of the MESSIAH had been announced. The Jews would know to sing Psalm 137

Psa. 137:2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

So a place was set for John the Baptists and the SOP (Psallo) was a SIGN for Judas to go out and hang himself and slowly twist and rot in the wind.

June 4th, 2014, 5:41 pm #49

Galatians 3:1-9

Some legalism which MAY BE PREDESTINATED for the SOPHIA race as opposed to the LOGOS race.

The promise of the Spirit was not the promise of the gift of the personal, literal Holy Spirit as a divine Being in the literal body. Rather, Paul shows that God supplied His spirit as a result of hearing and believing Paul's preaching:

The SUBJECT is can the Jews be justified by KEEPING THE LAW OF MOSES: No, says Paul People like Abraham were righteous because they obeyed the COMMANDS OF GOD. God gave Israel the Law of Moses whose laws WERE NOT GOOD because they could not be kept.

Rom. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was COUNTED unto him for righteousness.

Hebrews 11 shows that people were justified BY faith because they obeyed the righteous commands of God: the Law of Moses was not righteous but punitive. Eve fell because of the Musical Enchanter long before the Law of Moses: Abel and Seth were righteous long before the Law of Moses. Therefore, those who claim that NOT practicing or endorsing musical idolatry are ADVERSARIES of the truth: Jesus calls them sons of the Devil because they speak on their own because He speaks in parables to PREVENT them from grasping the clear teachings of Paul

1Cor. 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Jesus said My WORDS are SPIRIT and Spirit is MINISTERED by preaching and RECEIVED by listening to the WORD. YOUR Preaching and singing is not Spirit because it is not the WORD.

Does God give (supply) you his Spirit and work miracles among you because you observe the law, or because you believe what you heard? Gal 3:5

Believe is Pistis and means to COMPLY with what you believe.

Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Gal 3:6

Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Gal 3:7

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith,

preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. Gal 3:8

Galatians 3 goes on to say that we are SAVED by FAITH and become sons of Abraham and not a Levite Exorcists.. Paul says FOR or "what I mean" is that those who are baptized are CLOTHED with Christ.

The process is not to first hear and then God gives the Holy Spirit directly into the body of the hearer. Rather, By hearing the Words of the Spirit Christ we are supplied with Spirit or the Mind of Christ.

The Lord appeared to Isaac He said that the blessings would come (not because of the Law of Moses) but-

Of Isaac, a Gentile:

Gen. 26:3 Sojourn in this land,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
and I will be with thee,
.....and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries,
.....and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
Gen. 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
Gen. 26:5 Because that Abraham
.....obeyed my voice,
.....and kept my charge,
.....my commandments,
.....my statutes,
.....and my laws.
Gen. 26:6 And Isaac dwelt in Gerar:

Legalists Speak, sing, play or act by CERTAIN LAWS which require LOTS OF HARD WORK. That is the ONLY meaning of Legalism in the Word. God cannot USE human cunning craftsment: God HIDES from the wise or Sophists meaning speakers, singers or instrument players.

[obeyed the CONDITIONAL command] Righteousness BEFORE, during and after the Law of Moses (a nullity) was based on FULFILLING THE will of God whether before or after Moses.

Diakai-osunê , hê,
A. righteousness, justice, dikastikê legal justice, Arist.Pol.1291a27;
Opposite. epieikeia, CLEMENCY, opposite strict law.
2. fulfilment of the Law, LXX Is.26.2, al., Ev.Matt.3.15, al.
II. justice, the business of a judge, Pl.Grg.464b, 464c (v.l. dikastikê), Clit.408b.
III. D., personified, AP9.164; Isis D. SIG1131 (Delos), IG3.203.
IV. Pythag. name for four, Theol.Ar.23.
V. dikaiosunê: hê choinix, mustikôs,

Here is the destiny of the UNRIGHTEOUS who follow the Laws of the Monarchy abandoned to Babylonianism. Now, I suppose you don't want to hear the words defined? I don't blame you. There comes a time when you ARE PREDESTINATED and can never repent.

The Law of Moses was given BECAUSE of the instrumental idolatry of the ALWAYS-PAGAN Egyptian trinity represented by the golden calf or as it says calveS. The Levites were NOT commanded to be the musical worship ministers: they were commanded to STAND IN RANKS under the King (preaching pastor person) and the commanders of the army: God commanded them to EXECUTE any godly person or even a Levite who came NEAR any holy thing or into any "babylonish holy" house built by human hands NOT commanded by God. The dominant pastor, elders and musicators may not KILL you if you come into the holy place (podiums) but they will shoot you full of blanks and SAT you down on the back pew. However, the "founders" will lie, cheat and steal the church house of widows and invite them to get over it or get out" and they WOULD execute them for questioning them IF they could keep out of jail

2Pet. 2:13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 4th, 2014, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 5th, 2014, 7:26 pm #50

Colossians 2:20-23

Not discussing the charge of legalism
Hey Ken, while you're goofing off today, you could be studying your legalism issues.

You remind me of Earnest T Bass of the Andy Griffith show.