February 22nd, 2012, 5:50 pm #21

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Let's get back into the discussion. The beginning of the following chapter (c. 12) mentions "sabbath" (rest), keeping in mind that this was still within the period of Christ and His disciples and under the old covenant, near but prior to the establishment of the church. But in chapter 11, in context, let's review the last few verses [with emphases mine, d.c.]:
[/color]
[24] But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee. At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest<b>. <b>Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls<b>. <b>For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light<b>.</b></b></b></b></b>
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Without deviating too much from the premise presented in the initial message, I would like to bring up the following elements into the discussion, as I look into the passage in more detail and try to relate the various elements amongst each other:

1) the day of judgment (future)
2) the communication between the Father and the Son
3) ... and vice versa, but where is "the Spirit of God"?
4) "ye that labor and are heavy laden"--who are they?
5) "will give you rest" -- distant future? near future?
6) "my yoke is easy" -- is there still that "yoke"?
7) "my burden is light" -- is there still that "burden"?
8) rest -- is it from the old covenant "sabbath"
9) etc.[/color]
People who intend to SOW DISCORD to make a place in normal society for Professional Religious Musicians claim

That God specificialy commanded "instrumental praise" and ALL use the Levites who performed as SORCERERS with instrumental noise to warn a Jew who did it that they would be executed if they came inside the walls when this WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST or DEMON worship was being carried out by the Civil-Military-Clergy complex who demanded that the POOR give them thousands of innocent animals to satisfy their blood and flesh lust.

IN FACT CHRIST DEFINED THE FUTURE DAY OF REST INCLUSIVELY AND EXCLUSIVELY: "DOCTORS OF THE LAW" AND SCRIBES AND PHARISEES (SPEAKERS, SINGERS, MUSICIANS EZ 33) KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU DO NOT HEAR THE WORD OF GOD AS GOD DELIVERED IT.

Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb,
as if he cut off a dogs neck;
he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swines blood;
he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol.
Yea, they have chosen their own ways,
and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

That is the Command Example Inference: you get no choice

H8586 talûl tah-al-ool' From H5953 ; caprice (as a fit coming on), that is, vexation; concretely a tyrant:babe, delusion Alal (h5953) glean, mock,

Illdo 1. To scoff or mock at, to make a laughing-stock of, to ridicule,
ipsa praecepta (rhetorum), Cic. de Or. 1, 19, 87:
voces Neronis, quoties caneret, Tac. A. 14, 52Plane
plnus , i, m., = planos, I. a juggler, impostor, cheat (class.; cf. erro): ille planus improbissimus, Cic. Clu. 26, 72: fracto crure planum attollere

cno , ccni, cantum (ancient I. [select] imp. cante = canite,
2. Of the faulty delivery of an orator, to speak in a sing-song tone: inclinat ululantique voce more Asiatico canere,
C. Transf., of the instruments by which, or (poet.) of the places in which, the sounds are produced, to sound, resound: canentes tibiae, Cic. N. D. 2, 8, 22: maestae cecinere tubae, Prop. 4 (5), 11, 9.
C. Since the responses of oracles were given in verse, to prophesy, foretell, predict.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on February 23rd, 2012, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 23rd, 2012, 12:33 am #22

Not responsive to any of the requests.

Please define PLAY, Labor or Rest.
please respond to my original post or Donnie's

1) the day of judgment (future)
2) the communication between the Father and the Son
3) ... and vice versa, but where is "the Spirit of God"?
4) "ye that labor and are heavy laden"--who are they?
5) "will give you rest" -- distant future? near future?
6) "my yoke is easy" -- is there still that "yoke"?
7) "my burden is light" -- is there still that "burden"?
8) rest -- is it from the old covenant "sabbath"
9) etc.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on February 23rd, 2012, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 23rd, 2012, 3:26 am #23

I did; you deleted it. This speaks for itself, Imam.

February 23rd, 2012, 5:23 pm #24

Calling ugly names is not responsive to Donnie's request.

Responsive would be to disprove that Christ in the Church in the wilderness and in the prophets DID NOT specificially outlaw what musical discorders deny. If that does not do the job then Jesus EXAMPLED the synagogue and church by READING and DISCUSSING the Biblical text.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 23rd, 2012, 7:26 pm #25

You would do well to follow your own guidleines.

February 23rd, 2012, 11:38 pm #26

People who intend to SOW DISCORD to make a place in normal society for Professional Religious Musicians claim

That God specificialy commanded "instrumental praise" and ALL use the Levites who performed as SORCERERS with instrumental noise to warn a Jew who did it that they would be executed if they came inside the walls when this WORSHIP OF THE STARRY HOST or DEMON worship was being carried out by the Civil-Military-Clergy complex who demanded that the POOR give them thousands of innocent animals to satisfy their blood and flesh lust.

IN FACT CHRIST DEFINED THE FUTURE DAY OF REST INCLUSIVELY AND EXCLUSIVELY: "DOCTORS OF THE LAW" AND SCRIBES AND PHARISEES (SPEAKERS, SINGERS, MUSICIANS EZ 33) KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT YOU DO NOT HEAR THE WORD OF GOD AS GOD DELIVERED IT.

Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb,
as if he cut off a dogs neck;
he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swines blood;
he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol.
Yea, they have chosen their own ways,
and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

That is the Command Example Inference: you get no choice

H8586 talûl tah-al-ool' From H5953 ; caprice (as a fit coming on), that is, vexation; concretely a tyrant:babe, delusion Alal (h5953) glean, mock,

Illdo 1. To scoff or mock at, to make a laughing-stock of, to ridicule,
ipsa praecepta (rhetorum), Cic. de Or. 1, 19, 87:
voces Neronis, quoties caneret, Tac. A. 14, 52Plane
plnus , i, m., = planos, I. a juggler, impostor, cheat (class.; cf. erro): ille planus improbissimus, Cic. Clu. 26, 72: fracto crure planum attollere

cno , ccni, cantum (ancient I. [select] imp. cante = canite,
2. Of the faulty delivery of an orator, to speak in a sing-song tone: inclinat ululantique voce more Asiatico canere,
C. Transf., of the instruments by which, or (poet.) of the places in which, the sounds are produced, to sound, resound: canentes tibiae, Cic. N. D. 2, 8, 22: maestae cecinere tubae, Prop. 4 (5), 11, 9.
C. Since the responses of oracles were given in verse, to prophesy, foretell, predict.

February 23rd, 2012, 11:57 pm #27

This is a jumble; there is no coherent thought here. You don't make wild assertions then throw a bunch of quotes at it and expect anyone to follow your thinking. You make no sense.

B
B

February 24th, 2012, 2:50 am #28

Brian's anxiety over Ken's posts that allegedly "make no sense" accomplishes about as little as [___]'s unusual anxiety over a poster who used his title of "Doctor" to identify himself.
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on February 26th, 2012, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 24th, 2012, 2:52 am #29

This is a jumble; there is no coherent thought here. You don't make wild assertions then throw a bunch of quotes at it and expect anyone to follow your thinking. You make no sense.
Since I don't get to make up definitions or the ways a word is used in Greek, Latin or Hebrew the best I can do is just "quote." That way I don't add my opinions.

Most people missed Isaiah on their way to get a phd so maybe you don't recognize it:

Isaiah 58: 4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.
Latin [4] ecce ad lites et contentiones ieiunatis et percutitis pugno impie nolite ieiunare sicut usque ad hanc diem ut audiatur in excelso clamor vester

You may want to define for us fast, strife, debate, smite, SO THAT you can make God hear you?

February 24th, 2012, 2:55 am #30

Brian's anxiety over Ken's posts that allegedly "make no sense" accomplishes about as little as [___]'s unusual anxiety over a poster who used his title of "Doctor" to identify himself.
He may be just represent almost all of us who have been subjected to "make believe Bible Study" and sound byte education.

I would think that he could at least read that stuff marked ISAIAH and at least ask "what means Isaiah? without using all of those raca words.