Church Singing II

Church Singing II

Rancor
Rancor

June 23rd, 2016, 9:46 pm #1

The moderators of this forum no longer believe in vocal singing in the Church. What do you think?

June 23rd, 2016, 11:16 pm #2

This Moderator Speaks where the Bible SPEAKS and keeps Silent where the Bible doesn't SING. Tyre (Lucifer) and Jerusalem (Sodom) went into the same 70 year abandonment.

Is. 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre [As LUCIFER]
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
shall be forgotten seventy years,
.....according to the days of one king:
.....after the end of seventy years
.....shall Tyre <b>SING AS A HARLOT . </b>

How does a harlot sing? Notice that it takes three words to sing + harp + melody

Is. 23:16 Take an harp,
.....go about the city,
.....thou HARLOT that hast been forgotten;
.....make sweet [1] melody,
.....[2] sing many [3] songs,
.....hat thou mayest be remembered.

Of the Lord, Lord sayers, Prophesiers meaning singers and players claiming powers, Jesus said GOD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME.

Is. 23:17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years,
.....That the LORD will visit Tyre,
.....and she shall turn to her hire,
.....and shall commit fornication
.....with all the kingdoms of the WORLD upon the face of the earth

Now, to be fair, your time to fin an example of God calling His people out of their REST to engage in congregational singing with or without instruments.

</font>

Bill
Bill

June 23rd, 2016, 11:53 pm #3

The moderators of this forum no longer believe in vocal singing in the Church. What do you think?
Congregations will continue to sing hymns until Judgment Day, regardless of what the CM moderators think and say. I've yet to see anything in the New Testament that promises damnation to those who sing hymns.

The CM moderators have their own personal, often bizarre theology and "shout down" all who disagree with them. Therefore, we should not waste our time with them.

June 24th, 2016, 12:40 am #4

The Prophets as THE teaching resource along with the prophecies made more certain by Jesus of Nazareth and left for our memory were inspired by the Spirit or Breath of Christ. Breath is used to snare people who think that their vain imaginations is A spirit speaking to them.

If Christ identifies Tyre as Melkart or Lucifer worship and calls it the SONG OF THE PROSTITUTE why do you suppose that people use that as their PATTERN for "worship" when Jesus died to ordain a School of His Word only?

June 24th, 2016, 2:14 am #5

Why doesn't our Threader find Biblical or early church history connecting singing to the Assembly prophesied and empowered by Jesus Christ?

How does any belief or practice alter the Biblical Text which has been protected for all of these years and attacks?

Rancor
Rancor

June 24th, 2016, 1:00 pm #6

Do the moderators of this site believe any and all tuneful vocal Church singing is wrong/evil in the local church of Christ?

June 24th, 2016, 1:35 pm #7

WE -- ME decided that WE as disciple only believe what ME can read in Scripture: I quote others to see what they thought about SCRIPTURES.

Remember what I said: Jesus said He SPEAKS what HE hears from the Father. The sons of the Devil DO what they hear from their father.

DO is that LEGALISM word.

Don't Judge God Who IS SPIRIT by what WE DO. Then, we can ALL just get alone and give our money to the suffering.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 24th, 2016, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rancor
Rancor

June 24th, 2016, 1:51 pm #8

Donnie dropped you and you got a new name?

June 24th, 2016, 2:17 pm #9

Now, isn't that spooky. I think I did it to myself. When I try to look at Wineskins.0rg they FREEZE my computer. Now, doesn't that frost you in all of the wrong places?
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 24th, 2016, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rancor
Rancor

June 24th, 2016, 2:38 pm #10

Now Keb, you know Jimmy Joe will call you out if you have a pocket rocket! Classic!

Now don't get up early on my account, Donnie is paying our Social Security. I'll think take a nap!