Church Singing II

Dave
Dave

June 30th, 2016, 1:33 am #21

Donnie,
Instead of acting like a prude and going to a service NOT for edification (not worshiping but being there just to scrutinize is a SIN), why not stay at home like Ken? You only have yourself to criticize then and that would be good for everyone.

June 30th, 2016, 1:52 am #22

Dave, every time someone quotes Scripture and other history you slip out or just pass through the wall.

I would think that a preacher who SPEAKS where the BIBLE SPEAKS would rejoice that people were staying awake long enough to take notes. Donnie probably reads the whole thought pattern HIDDEN by a sermon on ME and verse THREE-Z.

I never stayed at home: I just beam myself out: the internet has replaced the chariot and those who refuse to GO get hired as a LOCATED MISSIONARY.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 30th, 2016, 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 30th, 2016, 2:30 am #23

Donnie,
Instead of acting like a prude and going to a service NOT for edification (not worshiping but being there just to scrutinize is a SIN), why not stay at home like Ken? You only have yourself to criticize then and that would be good for everyone.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

"Oh, I was made for this to know your tender kiss ... to know this love is mine ... you gave me everything. My feet were made to dance.... You give me more and more, for I was made for you.... You ran to welcome me, I felt your warm embrace.... I was made to love you Jesus. I was made for this." Oops! "Jesus" is mentioned.

I forgot to mention the title of that "praise music." It is: "I Was Made for This." Interesting title. It makes one curious: made for what?

What you said about "edification" confused me. Are you referring to that particular praise music as being "NOT for edification"? Or, are you saying that where I attend the "worship service" is "NOT for edification"?

Well, Dave, I was there first!!! Before the change agents intruded and caused division among the elders and the 3,000-member congregation! Also I have relatives and friends there.

Scrutinizing is a SIN? I doubt it.[/color]

June 30th, 2016, 2:36 am #24

God forces them to CONFESS: "I was MADE for this." I have quoted Jude who references the instrumental-trinitarian-perverted idolatry at Mount Sinai. Jude warns us to hang on the the ONCE DELIVERED Scripture because anyone who diverts he marks as PREDESTINED or PREDEFINED maing 'I was made for this."

The CHAFF baptized with spirit (wind) and fire was made for this because it has no HEART or value.

June 30th, 2016, 3:47 am #25

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

"Oh, I was made for this to know your tender kiss ... to know this love is mine ... you gave me everything. My feet were made to dance.... You give me more and more, for I was made for you.... You ran to welcome me, I felt your warm embrace.... I was made to love you Jesus. I was made for this." Oops! "Jesus" is mentioned.

I forgot to mention the title of that "praise music." It is: "I Was Made for This." Interesting title. It makes one curious: made for what?

What you said about "edification" confused me. Are you referring to that particular praise music as being "NOT for edification"? Or, are you saying that where I attend the "worship service" is "NOT for edification"?

Well, Dave, I was there first!!! Before the change agents intruded and caused division among the elders and the 3,000-member congregation! Also I have relatives and friends there.

Scrutinizing is a SIN? I doubt it.[/color]
Edification means EDUCATION as a means of "house building". There is lots of testimony that music intends to HURT for an effect: that is why enchantment or sorcery is almost always implicated with names of instruments or musical use in religion for sale. The PATTERN often commaned is to stop the self-pleasure or laded burden "anxiety created by religious rituals" before it is possible to "use one mind and one mouth to speak that which is WRITTEN for our LEARNING

Aedificatio : “loquitur ad aedificationem,” Vulg. 1 Cor. 14, 3; 14, 26.—
(β). [select] With gen.: “ad aedificationem Ecclesiae,” Vulg. 1 Cor. 14, 12; ib. Eph. 4, 12.

"prophesying for edification" is teaching the Word by inspiration or reading so that you can say "thous saith the Lord."

June 30th, 2016, 4:08 am #26

The moderators of this forum no longer believe in vocal singing in the Church. What do you think?

David
David

June 30th, 2016, 4:47 am #27

Donnie,
It doesn't matter if you were there first or number 1 million to attend. When you go to a service and then come here only to tear it down because you don't like the praise team, the praise team songs, then YOU HAVE SINNED. You have not worshiped and cannot do so if you are only looking for what you can post negatively here.
Proof positive that you are sinning??? There are services for the contemporary and the traditional. You said you attend the traditional and do NOT need to attend the contemporary, ONLY, to tear it down here with your negative comments.
You know better. It is not a maybe. You are sinning.

Ken, that fine language about me passing through the wall is just you loving to hear yourself talk again. Hey, it is your site. Do what ya want to.

June 30th, 2016, 4:40 pm #28

WORSHIP is one of those HARD WORK or LEGALISM terms since you believe that you can do things which you pretend causes God to give you another gold star on your card. Worship literally means to shut up and fall on your face like a frightened Dog. That would be a legal ACT of work like raising or clapping your hands: God is not worshipped with anything you do as the works of YOUR hands.

Sabbath contrary to the folly of Doctors of the Law never meant a DAY OF WORSHIP. Sabbath means REST where outlawed WORK prevents sending out ministers of a god.

The unique WORSHIP word is to give attendance to the READING of the WORD. That is what a DISCIPLE does and we don't send disciples of Astrophysics to the building to listen to the professor speak about himself and his experiences or opinions.

You supply the Works Projects Administration and Donnie can see whether he can LEARN something. Both male and female are silenced by Paul so that "all might be SAFE and come to a knowledge of THE TRUTH." Women claimed to speak FOR the gods and she is silenced because "there is only ONE GOD the Father and one mediator between Man and God, the MAN Jesus Christ." The synagogue intended that everyone read and rehearse a portion of Scripture and then they could go home and DISCUSS what they learned.

A Christian is a Disciple and a Disciple is a Student and the Teacher is Jesus Christ (if you have APT elders) and the Resource is what Jesus commanded as Prophecies made more certain. Elders as WOLVES are HOBBLED to teach that which has been taught and REFUTE those who do NOT teach that which has been taught. Now, Jesus and the First Ammendment lets Donnie do what Donnie wants to do while the STAFF is STIFFING the SUFFERING widows--eating up their homes (house and children) by making long prayers which the Greeks understood as HYMNS.

The Synagogue and Church were EDUCATIONAL ASSEMBLIES ONLY.

Hab. 2:12 Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!
Hab. 2:13 Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire, and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity?

laborabunt Ov. P. 2, 6, 22: “laborat carmen in fine, I.a tune, song; poem, verse; an oracular response, a prophecy; a form of incantation. a tune, song, air, lay, strain, note, sound, both vocal and instrumental . “carmine vocali clarus citharāque Philammon,” Ov. M. 11, 317; cf. “vocum,” id. ib. 12, 157: “per me (sc. Apollinem) concordant carmina nervis, 7. Moral sentences composed in verses: [Laded Burden] formula in religion or LAW, a form: “ 5. A magic formula, an incantation:

Vanity “nullus dies ab exercitationibus oratoriis “cetera, quae vacuas tenuissent carmine mentes Verg. G. 3.3 “nullus dies ab exercitationibus oratoriis, “theatrum,

Verg. G. 3.3 Thee too, great Pales, will I hymn, and thee,
Amphrysian shepherd, worthy to be sung,
You, woods and waves Lycaean. All themes beside,
Which else had charmed the vacant mind with song,
Are now waxed common.
Of harsh Eurystheus who
The story knows not, or that praiseless king
Busiris, and his altars? or by whom
Hath not the tale been told of Hylas young,
Latonian Delos and Hippodame,
And Pelops for his ivory shoulder famed,
Keen charioteer? Needs must a path be tried,
By which I too may lift me from the dust,
And float triumphant through the mouths of men.
Yea, I shall be the first, so life endure,
To lead the Muses with me, as I pass
To mine own country

INSTEAD OF VAIN IMAGINATIONS:

Hab. 2:14 For [BECAUSE of the determining reason] the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Hab. 2:15 Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!
Hab. 2:16 Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the LORD’S right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.
Hab. 2:17 For the violence of Lebanon shall cover thee, and the spoil of beasts, which made them afraid, because of men’s blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.
Hab. 2:18 What profiteth the graven image that the maker thereof hath graven it; the molten image, and a teacher of lies, that the maker of his work trusteth therein, to make dumb idols?
Hab. 2:19 Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake [MEANING DAVID]; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

David wanted to AWAKEN his harp so that He could awaken the DAWN--mother of lucifer since God abandoned the Jews to worship the starry host.

Hab. 2:20 But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

That's what Paul commanded BOTH men and women: the feminists say that Paul commanded female staff as BOTH but for readers Paul used the word NEITHER because we have the same Father or only Teacher.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on June 30th, 2016, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

June 30th, 2016, 10:22 pm #29

Ken said "The Synagogue and Church were EDUCATIONAL ASSEMBLIES ONLY."

So if Christ states that where two or more are gathered in my name that He will be with them, and Christ sings a hymn with them, and we know that hymn had to be about praising God, then that would make your assetion of an assembly ONLY being about education NULL and VOID because SCRIPTURE PROVES that this assembly that Christ held was ABOUT PRAISING GOD and NOT JUST EDUCATION.

Wanna try for 2 out of 3?

You think you know everything Ken, but Scriptures, not me (Speak that which is written) proves you wrong time and time again.

You can tell me that the hymn was a hallel or whatever BUT IT WAS STILL PRAISE to GOD.

July 1st, 2016, 1:11 am #30

The moderators of this forum no longer believe in vocal singing in the Church. What do you think?
Dave sez: So if Christ states that where two or more are gathered in my name that He will be with them, and Christ sings a hymn with them, and we know that hymn had to be about praising God, then that would make your assetion of an assembly ONLY being about education NULL and VOID b ecause SCRIPTURE PROVES that this assembly that Christ held was ABOUT PRAISING GOD and NOT JUST EDUCATION.

The Synagogue of the JEWS assembled to see how they could kill Jesus THE last Passover.

Matt. 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.
Matt. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
Matt. 26:4 And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

g4863. sunago, soon-ag´-o; from 4862 and 71; to lead together, i.e. collect or convene; specially, to entertain (hospitably): — + accompany, assemble (selves, together), bestow, come together, gather (selves together, up, together), lead into, resort, take in.

The Passover and the Feast of Unleavened bread was a FAMILY affair in private homes: it was not the synagogue.

Matt. 26:17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him,
.....Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?

So, you see this was not the SYNAGOGUE but a place to EAT THE PASSOVER. If we observed Passover it would be to imitate the killing of Jesus, eating His flesh and drinking His blood

Matt. 26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him,
.....The Master saith, My time is at hand;
.....I will keep the passover AT THY HOUSE with my disciples.
Matt. 26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.
Matt. 26:20 Now when the even was come, he sat down with the twelve.

This was to HAND FEED Judas the SOP which has the same root meaning as PSALLO. When Jesus fed Judas the SOP the Devil came into Judas. He went out and hanged himself because Satan had no more use for him. He twisted in the wind until he rotted and his guts dropped out. Good PATTERN for those who have been handed the PSALLO coded word.

Matt. 26:21 And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
Matt. 26:22 And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
Matt. 26:23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
Matt. 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
Matt. 26:25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.
Matt. 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Matt. 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Matt. 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Matt. 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.
Matt. 26:30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

Singing if you wish always seems attached to betrayal:

Matt. 26:34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

This was not a rooster which was not allowed in the area.

g5456. phone, fo-nay´; probably akin to 5316 through the idea of disclosure; a tone (articulate, bestial or artificial); by implication, an address (for any purpose), saying or language: — noise, sound, voice.

The cock or galli was the emasculated priest of the mother goddess: Paul hoped that they let their knives slip. These were the castrated boys who sang in the style of CAPPELLA or the Sistine Chapel who rooted out the less desirable falsetto singers for the Pope.

Judas is the one on the left: Judas was Judas the Sicarri or assassin: he is often pictured on Greek "clay vessels." The little box is always attached to the spotted flute case and it is defined as "for holding the mouthpieces of wind instruments." Psalm 41 speaks about this familiar friend.

g1101. glossokomon, gloce-sok´-om-on; from 1100 and the base of 2889; properly, a case (to keep mouthpieces of wind-instruments in) i.e. (by extension) a casket or (specially) purse: — bag.

g2889.Kosmos, kos´-mos; probably from the base of 2865; orderly arrangement, i.e. decoration; by implication, the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally or figuratively (morally)): — adorning, world.

The Kosmos is the ecumenical or the kingdom of the Devil: that's why Judas carried the flute.

If you hold that assembly ONCE A YEAR and promise to sing ONE of the Hallels and then just GO OUT until NEXT YEAR I might join your church.

The Dicto or SPOKE A hymn and went out. They would not sing those hymns until next year at passover. That's Good because that would be idolatry says the Jews so Paul commanded that we SPEAK they hymns.</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 1st, 2016, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.