Church and Muslims on Music

March 20th, 2017, 1:50 pm #1

Both groups have grown increasingly violent as pseudo-Christian Mainstream (muddy stream) media have declared Jihad.

http://www.piney.com/MuIslam.html

Keith's facebook page may give you more information on Islam than you can get from any American News organization totally personality-driven drivel.

https://www.facebook.com/keith.sisman

He notes that a million raping, pillaging and murderers arrived in Germany but only 54 have been allowed into top companies.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 14th, 2017, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 26th, 2017, 10:48 pm #2

Muslim's want their women covered which enforces modesty
They pray continually several times per day
They put their god first in their lives
They do not like homosexuals or adulterers
They believe that Jesus was a prophet
They have let Christianity abide in their communities. Same with the jews.

I do not know if they used force in the past to convert or if they insulted Christians. I'm not on Facebook so I couldn't view this from Mr. Sisman. Someone with more knowledge than me can comment further.

April 27th, 2017, 3:59 pm #3

Both groups have grown increasingly violent as pseudo-Christian Mainstream (muddy stream) media have declared Jihad.

Keith's facebook page may give you more information on Islam than you can get from any American News organization totally personality-driven drivel.

https://www.facebook.com/keith.sisman

He notes that a million raping, pillaging and murderers arrived in Germany but only 54 have been allowed into top companies.
Muslims, Instrumental Music and Jesus.

Muslim claims Abraham as their father and ALLAH as their God. Allah is an ELOHIM word: There are hordes of elohim often mounting pulpits but the Lord [YHWH] the only REAL God [Elohim] is the God of Christians but not of Apostates.

Matt. 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

In Isaiah 49 Jacob commanded the godly NOT to enter into covenant with LEVI nor to attend their SYNAGOGUES.

Those whom Jesus labels as blasphemers and John labels as antichrists can hear this passage:

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

And say that you TWIST SCRIPTURE because they say that the Father is god, Jesus is god and the holy spirit (person) is God.

And the Jews claim that Jesus claimed to be equal with the father and blasphemed.
Jesus said that HE claimed to be the Son of God and the Jews blasphemed.
And the apostates say that Jesus was god.

Apostates say that Jesus as the Son was eternally begotten and therefore Jesus is eternal.

Scripture says that:

Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Luke 3:34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

To identify the only real God of the Universe, He said "I AM the Lord God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob."

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers,
hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom YOU delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate,
when he was determined to let him go.

Jesus says I AM about many things but He never said that he was the Lord God of His ancestors.

Paul debunks the modern preachers who claim that God COMMANDED the Law of Moses so that MUSIC is still in effect because Jesus didn't eleminate it." Of course, both assertions have to be Purpose Driven false.

Gal. 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
Gal. 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal. 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal. 4:24 Which things are an allegory:
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
for these are the two covenants;
.....the one from the mount Sinai,
.....which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal. 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia,
.....and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal. 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Rom. 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Gal. 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Rev. 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the GREAT CITY, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Muslims simply read the Old and New Testaments to grasp that Jesus is called a PROPHET like Moses.
Apostates say that Jesus COULD NOT have any power to forgive sins or be our MEDIATOR unless He wss 100 percent man and 100 percent God. Of course, they call Scripture including Jesus and John liars. Jesus said that God GAVE him power and full authority over His NEW CREATION which is spiritual and is hidden away inside each believer.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 27th, 2017, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 27th, 2017, 7:55 pm #4

The links to the Koran in my paper will not let you find the table of context to the whole document. Here is a link

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

Islam and Allah

http://www.letusreason.org/islam6.htm

Lectio-Divina where the female clergy drags he young preachers off to a monastry is based on Divina the Thessalian witch who had control over the moon.

July 11th, 2017, 6:12 pm #5

Jeremiah 5:14-25 (KJV)
14[Wherefore thus saith the ] Lord[ God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.]
15[Lo, I will bring a nation upon you from far, O house of Israel, saith the ] Lord[: it ] is[ a mighty nation, it ] is[ an ancient nation, a nation whose language thou knowest not, neither understandest what they say.]
16[Their quiver ] is[ as an open sepulchre, they ] are[ all mighty men.]
17[And they shall eat up thine harvest, and thy bread, ] which[ thy sons and thy daughters should eat: they shall eat up thy flocks and thine herds: they shall eat up thy vines and thy fig trees: they shall impoverish thy fenced cities, wherein thou trustedst, with the sword.]
18[Nevertheless in those days, saith the ] Lord[, I will not make a full end with you.]
19[And it shall come to pass, when ye shall say, Wherefore doeth the ] Lord[ our God all these ] things[ unto us? then shalt thou answer them, Like as ye have forsaken me, and served strange gods in your land, so shall ye serve strangers in a land ] that is[ not yours.]
20[Declare this in the house of Jacob, and publish it in Judah, saying,]
21[Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:] 22[Fear ye not me? saith the ] Lord[: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand ] for[ the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?]
23[But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.]
24[Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the ] Lord[ our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.]
25[Your iniquities have turned away these ] things[, and your sins have withholden good ] things[ from you.]

July 13th, 2017, 9:28 pm #6

Muslims, Instrumental Music and Jesus.

Muslim claims Abraham as their father and ALLAH as their God. Allah is an ELOHIM word: There are hordes of elohim often mounting pulpits but the Lord [YHWH] the only REAL God [Elohim] is the God of Christians but not of Apostates.

Matt. 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

In Isaiah 49 Jacob commanded the godly NOT to enter into covenant with LEVI nor to attend their SYNAGOGUES.

Those whom Jesus labels as blasphemers and John labels as antichrists can hear this passage:

1Tim. 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus;

And say that you TWIST SCRIPTURE because they say that the Father is god, Jesus is god and the holy spirit (person) is God.

And the Jews claim that Jesus claimed to be equal with the father and blasphemed.
Jesus said that HE claimed to be the Son of God and the Jews blasphemed.
And the apostates say that Jesus was god.

Apostates say that Jesus as the Son was eternally begotten and therefore Jesus is eternal.

Scripture says that:

Luke 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Luke 3:34 Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

To identify the only real God of the Universe, He said "I AM the Lord God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob."

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers,
hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom YOU delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate,
when he was determined to let him go.

Jesus says I AM about many things but He never said that he was the Lord God of His ancestors.

Paul debunks the modern preachers who claim that God COMMANDED the Law of Moses so that MUSIC is still in effect because Jesus didn't eleminate it." Of course, both assertions have to be Purpose Driven false.

Gal. 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
Gal. 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal. 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal. 4:24 Which things are an allegory:
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
for these are the two covenants;
.....the one from the mount Sinai,
.....which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal. 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia,
.....and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal. 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Rom. 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Gal. 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Rev. 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the GREAT CITY, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Muslims simply read the Old and New Testaments to grasp that Jesus is called a PROPHET like Moses.
Apostates say that Jesus COULD NOT have any power to forgive sins or be our MEDIATOR unless He wss 100 percent man and 100 percent God. Of course, they call Scripture including Jesus and John liars. Jesus said that God GAVE him power and full authority over His NEW CREATION which is spiritual and is hidden away inside each believer.

</font>
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Muslims may be safer than the PROGRESSIVES.

I certainly agree with that.

I might add that they may be also safer than the succession of POPES, ROMAN CATHOLICISM and the ECUMENICAL MOVEMENT.

The progressives [unbeknownst to them] are aligned with ECUMENISM -- the attempt by the RCC for Protestant Churches to return to THE MOTHER CHURCH in Rome -- or anything that is anti-church of Christ.[/color]

July 14th, 2017, 1:18 am #7

Adam Good published an article attacking Muslims because they deny that Jesus of Nazareth was literally The Lord [YHWH] God [Elohim].

http://www.piney.com/Adam.Good.is.Trini ... phemy.html

Muslims along with Jews and Christians are defined as Monotheistic. Whatever else they get wrong they make their case from the Bible. The Jews became polytheistic, but the historic writers identifying The Church of Christ never went as far as the c. 1938-1942 Lipscomb and Gospel Advocate and the modern version by John Mark Hicks discussing the WORD in the latest Grace Cendered Magazine. Since Jesus identifies that as blasphemy and John identified as the mark of Antichrist, Jeremiah is fitting because God inspired the Prophets with the Spirit OF Christ. Earlier in the chapter.

The theme of Promise Keepers who promised to BREAK DOWN THE WALLS did a good job locally by fellowshiping the World, Kosmos, Ecumenical or the kingdom of Satan. I believe that they are DOING what they see with their father and rejecting Jesus Who SPEAKS what He sees with His father.

Jer. 5:10 Go ye up upon her walls, and destroy; but make not a full end: take away her battlements; for they are not the Lord’s.
Jer. 5:11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt very treacherously against me, saith the Lord.
Jer. 5:12 They have BELIED the Lord [blasphemed], and said, It is not he; neither shall evil come upon us; neither shall we see sword nor famine:
Jer. 5:13 And the prophets shall become WIND, and the WORD is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.

The ecumenical claim to hear THE holy spirit but we know that it is THEIR wind (Spirit, hot air, flatulence) because the WORD IS NOT IN THEM.

The WIND of God has filled Jesus-only and He-only speaks the WORD of God. That is the MARK of Jeremiah because the Word of God by command and minimal morality EXCLUDES "hot air from the east filling the bellies" of the progressives.

PROOF THAT THEY HAVE BELIED THE WORD CAN BE SEEN BY ANY OF THE SERMONS PROMOTED ON TV.

3584. kachash, kaw-khash´; a primitive root; to be untrue, in word (to lie, feign, disown) or deed (to disappoint, fail, cringe):—deceive, deny, dissemble, fail, deal falsely, be found liars, (be-)lie, lying, submit selves.

The Jews and latter-day Apostates claim that Jesus was God or Claimed to be God.
Jesus called them blasphemers because He said that He was THE SON OF GOD.
Maybe they ARE Of the Earth and therefore earthy. Just Aborigine.
And they CANNOT grasp that which is spiritual.

Scripture
Scripture

July 14th, 2017, 1:38 am #8

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Muslims may be safer than the PROGRESSIVES.

I certainly agree with that.

I might add that they may be also safer than the succession of POPES, ROMAN CATHOLICISM and the ECUMENICAL MOVEMENT.

The progressives [unbeknownst to them] are aligned with ECUMENISM -- the attempt by the RCC for Protestant Churches to return to THE MOTHER CHURCH in Rome -- or anything that is anti-church of Christ.[/color]
I have noticed that Max Lucado and Pat Boone did call a Catholic priest "Father".

Progressives have adopted creeds and Trinity.

But I'm not so sure that the RCC would like their self-will.

July 14th, 2017, 2:25 am #9

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]What a combination:

Max Lucado -------------> Community Church Movement
Pat Boone --------------> Charismatic Movement
Worship Leaders --------> Contemporary "Christian" [Rock] Music Movement[/color]

Max Lucado has been addressed as "Reverend" and frequently as "Pastor." No complaints whatsoever!!!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/150389/t ... ster%C2%94+(Houston+Chronicle)

Benediction by Reverend Max Lucado, San Antonio, TX, Remarks as Prepared for Delivery at the....

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Benedict ... 0121430102

It appears to me that the RCC would not reject anything for the good of The Mother Church. JMHO.

Scripture
Scripture

July 14th, 2017, 2:54 am #10

RCC desires power. Leaders of the progressives are motivated by popularity

Combine this with starvation for notoriety and need for having a tolerant image and we may have the ingredients for the ecumenical stance. Of course there are other factors.