Charles Dailey Instrumental Music in Worship

August 15th, 2011, 4:35 am #1

Charles Dailey has been one of the major false teachers about the use of instruments.
Since he thinks that God commanded instruments
And did not OUTLAW them then WE can use instruments when we know that we will so discord.

http://www.piney.com/Charles.Dailey.Ins ... rship.html

It is clear that Charles Dailey etal have never read the Bible other than to look up proof texts.

If you say that God commanded instruments and that applies to the Church or Kingdom of Christ
And God did not command instruments as approved worship.
The Christ the Spirit says that you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

Jeremiah was inspired by the Spirit of Christ.
He said that to say that God said something when God did not say it is to despise or blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

The Direct Command is to build the church on the foundation of the Prophets (by Christ) and the prophecies made more certain by Jesus of Nazareth.

All of the prophets repudiate the Jewish Monarchy as robbers and parasites: the Scribes had a lying pen and Jesus quoted Ezekiel 33 to NAME preachers, singers and instruments as hypocrites. Yes, you can have all of the Phds in the world and never be allowed to grasp the fatal fall from grace caused by musical idolatry at Mount Sinai. If you pay for the Free water of the Word you are violating the command of Christ in Isaiah 55.

http://www.piney.com/Instrumental.Music ... ament.html

Anyone who claims that God commanded anyone to use instrumental music in a worship setting is:

Terminally ignorant
Or terminally evil.

Not even Judas--whose bag was for carrying the mouthpieces of wind instruments--knew that he was indwelled by Satan -- the Son of Perdition -- until Jesus gave him the SOP mark which is the rood meaning of PSALLO.

In all of the Bible and contemporaneoud accounts--beginning with clay tablets--the fall into musical idolatry meant that you have fallen and cannot get up.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on August 16th, 2011, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dave
Dave

August 16th, 2011, 7:43 pm #2

Go back to sleep Ken. Just another bad dream....

August 16th, 2011, 8:43 pm #3

I took a nap once and when I woke up the new church property I worked so hard to move a congregation into in Seattle had been ChurchNapped by those taught by Charles Dailey and his band of soul stealers.

If lying don't get you, stealing the church house of widows will do it. I just wrote Charles an e-mail warning him that Christ marks him as a blasphemer.

Now, a soul is a terrible thing to baste.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on August 16th, 2011, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R*
R*

August 17th, 2011, 4:35 am #4

Ken, lullaby time. Have a good nap!