May 2nd, 2014, 3:25 pm #11

The most powerful weapon of those Paul in Ephesians 4 said LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE is to mock the Regulative Principle or the CENI principle. They think that it is the biggest joke in history to say that Jesus Christ as the Son of God and our Savior does not get the right to COMMAND other than by legalism: "Thou SHALT" or "Thou SHALT NOT." Unfortunately they do not grasp that when God ASSERTS "thou shalt" He is not under obligation to the theologians to say "thou shalt NOT.

It makes the spirit freeze in place to hear people say that "it doesn't matter." That's true: if it doesn't matter to them then it doesn't matter once you have slipped into the pit.

The last great command of Jesus before He died to get the right to be the only mediator-intercessor excluding songs and sermons and childish and effeminate body worship was:

If you insist that the BREATH of God is a PERSON it is a SHE. The Jews held that mother Sophia was the holy spirit. The female of all pagan triads is a dove or spirit. The LAUGHING reminded me of the Babylonian story of Eve which Moses tried to set STRAIGHT

Inanna, Ishtar, or Easter got the pagan "god" of wisdom of all world things including the power over the instruments and instrumentalists DRUNK. The Serpent was a musical enchanter(ess) and Moses and Paul knew all about Eve. In the feminist controlled church stealings she followed the pattern by getting everyone drunk on ignorance so they could steal their "temples." Eve is Evah among the pagans meaning ABOMINATION. Now, the daughters of Eve (they boast) worsip Sophia the mother of Zoe have emasculated the males. The pagan trinity among churches of Christ was spawned at the same time USING women and musicians hit. They have been maybe just as effective using male and female choirs or praise teams where all such performance music is called SORCERY and even intends to CHARM the "father" God just as Ishtar-Easter spawning in churches of Christ. The message is out from all recorded testimony on the subject to the way STRAIGHT people see the new style music and drama (the Beast) and FLEE BABYLON.

The Book of Enoch and similar Jewish/Babylonian accounts tell the same story of Satan using mixed-sex choirs, musical instruments and wearing clergy garments (about naked). They seduced the holy Sethites off the Holy Mountain of God's presence down to the land of the Cainites who practiced fertility rituals. The results comparing Exodus 32 and Romans 1 is that homosexual relationships were AROUSED even among parents and children. Secular music has been Satan's weapon to totally corrupt civil and religious life.

"Anath (Ishtar) came upon her divine brother Baal (Tammuz)
"unawares when he was beating his timbrel and perhaps singing.
"The goddess ate her brother's flesh 'without a knife and drank his blood without a cup'.
"The timbrel also was the sacred musical instrument peculiar to the bacchic festivals." M. P. Blavatsky, Isis Unveiled

The Pope still pokes his head through the ephod David wore which was the Babylonian Vulva.

http://www.piney.com/Worship.Androgyny. ... Ideal.html

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on May 2nd, 2014, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill
Bill

May 2nd, 2014, 4:22 pm #12

Bill,
I convulse as I agree with you, but I must convulse and agree. Even when you show them book, chapter, and verse....they don't believe. We have been down this road before and they still don't get it. Pearls before swine, but unlike swine they have souls, and you can only hope.....but how long do you keep it up until you shake the dust from your feet? Maybe now.....
When "they" clearly scorn book, chapter, and verse, you switch gears and try to convince everybody else to disregard all the fairy tales, fables, and fantasy that "they" write here.

^Sarge
^Sarge

May 2nd, 2014, 6:47 pm #13

If you insist that the BREATH of God is a PERSON it is a SHE. The Jews held that mother Sophia was the holy spirit. The female of all pagan triads is a dove or spirit. The LAUGHING reminded me of the Babylonian story of Eve which Moses tried to set STRAIGHT

Inanna, Ishtar, or Easter got the pagan "god" of wisdom of all world things including the power over the instruments and instrumentalists DRUNK. The Serpent was a musical enchanter(ess) and Moses and Paul knew all about Eve. In the feminist controlled church stealings she followed the pattern by getting everyone drunk on ignorance so they could steal their "temples." Eve is Evah among the pagans meaning ABOMINATION. Now, the daughters of Eve (they boast) worsip Sophia the mother of Zoe have emasculated the males. The pagan trinity among churches of Christ was spawned at the same time USING women and musicians hit. They have been maybe just as effective using male and female choirs or praise teams where all such performance music is called SORCERY and even intends to CHARM the "father" God just as Ishtar-Easter spawning in churches of Christ. The message is out from all recorded testimony on the subject to the way STRAIGHT people see the new style music and drama (the Beast) and FLEE BABYLON.

The Book of Enoch and similar Jewish/Babylonian accounts tell the same story of Satan using mixed-sex choirs, musical instruments and wearing clergy garments (about naked). They seduced the holy Sethites off the Holy Mountain of God's presence down to the land of the Cainites who practiced fertility rituals. The results comparing Exodus 32 and Romans 1 is that homosexual relationships were AROUSED even among parents and children. Secular music has been Satan's weapon to totally corrupt civil and religious life.

"The goddess ate her brother's flesh 'without a knife and drank his blood without a cup'.
"The timbrel also was the sacred musical instrument peculiar to the bacchic festivals." M. P. Blavatsky, Isis Unveiled

The Pope still pokes his head through the ephod David wore which was the Babylonian Vulva.

Please, Sola Scriptura (only).

May 2nd, 2014, 7:08 pm #14

If you are not at least 12 years old, or not in reform school, you must have your mother's written permission to go potty on this forum.

I had swine for lunch and its spirit (breath) had left it.

Back then we used a 22 between its eyes and I never saw a little spirit person leave it.

Bill
Bill

May 2nd, 2014, 11:42 pm #15

If only this forum had a feature that Facebook does: posters' ability to block witless, vulgar people masquerading as religous fanatics.

May 2nd, 2014, 11:59 pm #16

If you are not at least 12 years old, or not in reform school, you must have your mother's written permission to go potty on this forum.

I had swine for lunch and its spirit (breath) had left it.

Back then we used a 22 between its eyes and I never saw a little spirit person leave it.
I forgot to add the link to this clay tablet. Abraham and Moses would have read the originals and made certain that they children knew the real and virtual abnormality of performance religion making certain that people could not hear the Word.

The Me were gifts of an unholy spirit. Inanna, Genun, and Jubal were given the gift of music by satan. Enlil was the god of the air and the head of the pantheon from about 2500 B.C. Enlil raped his future bride, Ninlil, and was exiled to the nether world. Ninlil followed him and gave birth to the moon god Sin or Nanna. They have three other children who remain in the nether world so that Enlil could return to earth. Nanna was married to Ningal and their children were Inanna and Utu. Enlil also supplied the gifts or ME.

The ME were documents usually poetic: by reciting these TABLETS or BOOKS she could PRODUCE whatever it was she praised. That is the meaning of "praise singing."

http://www.piney.com/BabEaGifts.html

May 3rd, 2014, 2:35 am #17

Haven't we been down this road before? I believe it was a dead end.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Bill,

Were you directing your question to Servant/Dave? Let's let him respond. [/color]

May 3rd, 2014, 3:29 am #18

And therefore, you are saying, that Jesus isn't God and that Jesus doesn't have any authority. And you are calling John a liar. Ken, what is blatantly confusing, is that you claim not to believe in the Trinity, yet, you want to separate them out. I am not sure if it is confusing or just plain blasphemous. I am sure you have your own take on it, and am looking forward to hearing your claim of "speak that which is written'....yet you seldom do. Greek mythology and books outside of the Holy Scriptures does NOT constitute 'that which is written'. Unless....you claim to have special powers from our Lord, and that you have your own translation??? Obviously, KJV not good enough for you.

John 1
(KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

You are familiar with these scriptures. Let's carefully review and study these passages -- they will clarify the "confusion."

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." (I Tim. 2:5-6)

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth" (Matt. 28:18). And who gave him "all power" and "authority"?

"For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man." (John 5:26,27)

There are several passages regarding ... "God the Father":

---- John 6:27 ... "God the Father"
---- I Cor. 8:6 ... "God the Father"
---- Gal. 1:1 ... "God the Father"
---- Gal. 1:3 ... "God the Father"
---- Eph. 6:23 ... "God the Father"
---- Phil. 2:11 ... "God the Father"
---- I Thess. 1:1 ... "God the Father"
---- II Tim. 1:2 ... "God the Father"
---- Titus 1:4 ... "God the Father"
---- I Peter 1:2 ... "God the Father"
---- II Peter 1:17 ... "God the Father"
---- II John 1:3 ... "God the Father"
---- Jude 1:1 ... "God the Father"

There are several passages regarding ... "God our Father":

---- Rom. 1:7 ... "God our Father"
---- I Cor. 1:3 ... "God our Father"
---- II Cor. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Eph. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Phil 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Col. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- I Thess. 1:1 ... "God our Father"
---- II Thess. 1:1 ... "God our Father"
---- II Thess. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- I Tim. 1:2 ... "God our Father"
---- Philemon 1:3 ... "God our Father"

You will not find in the Bible the Trinity's assertion: "God the Holy Spirit."

You will not find in the Bible the Trinity's assertion: "God the Son."

So, Dave, we let the Scripture "speak that which is written."[/color]

May 3rd, 2014, 4:10 am #19

When "they" clearly scorn book, chapter, and verse, you switch gears and try to convince everybody else to disregard all the fairy tales, fables, and fantasy that "they" write here.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]"... that 'they' write here."

Hmm. Just who is one of those who write here quite frequently ... and write about varying perceptions -- all being acceptable as truth? Bill, are you there?

Hmm. Fables and tales!!! The Bible has lost its credibility, assert some of this forum's critics, just because it speaks of fables and tales:

---- I Tim. 1:4
---- I Tim. 4:7
---- II Tim. 4:4
---- Titus 1:14
---- II Peter 1:16
---- Ezek. 22:9
---- Luke 24:11

Bill, let me speak to you with "gentleness" -- I think you are overwhelmed by a plethora of information regarding fables, rituals and other pagan worship activities: (1) that history has recorded for YOUR learning and (2) that the Bible alludes to.[/color]

May 3rd, 2014, 4:34 am #20

Please, Sola Scriptura (only).
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Sarge,

I concur.

But the problem is that Sola Scriptura is often misunderstood without ... you know ... pictures, images and illustrations.

As the saying goes: "A picture is worth a thousand words."[/color]
<blockquote>
</blockquote>