Cease and Desist Order!

Dave
Dave

September 13th, 2011, 10:52 am #1

Not by me......by the Word!
This is a site that continues to be a blight on the brotherhood. The men associated with this site should be ashamed for the churches that they have held up for public ridicule.
I am calling on the ones who take part in this wicked site to do the right thing by repenting and taking it down or turn it around for the good of the Lord's church. I am believing in the Power of God and that He will turn these wicked men's head around while there is still time.

Ephesians 4:3
Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

Those who continue to support this site have done the very opposite of what the author asks here.

September 13th, 2011, 5:40 pm #2

http://www.piney.com/Ephesians.4.Unity. ... rsity.html

People deliberately HIDE the word because their time is short and doom certain.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!
.....for the devil is come down unto you,
.....having great wrath,
.....because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth,
.....he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

I understand the anger and they "taking of the kingdom with violenceby violent men." And telling Jesus that He is a lia by claiming that they can make the "Kingdom come with religious observations."

They may know Ephesians 4 but they will always twist it because their time is short and the violent will get more violent: blaspheming by saying that God at any time and place in the history of the world commanded congregational worship with instrumental accompaniment Just acting up and PERFORMING songs and sermons to silencc the commanded Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles is such a disgusting view of a Holy Spirit God.

Ephesians 4 OUTLAWS all of the performing arts and crafts especially the SOPHIA or musical worship which is a certain MARK of an effeminate "preacherhood." Paul OUTLAWS all of these sophists cunning craftsmen and defines inclusively and exclusively the Ekklesia or Synagogue as limited to teaching the Word of Christ.

Sorry the preacher hood disabled your ability to read BLACK text on BROWN paper.

They say: Cease and Desist
We say: Suffer and Persist. There may still be one from a nation, one from a district, one from a city, one from the town, one from the farms.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 13th, 2011, 6:51 pm #3

This is a site that continues to be a blight on the brotherhood. The men associated with this site should be ashamed for the churches that they have held up for public ridicule.
I am calling on the ones who take part in this wicked site to do the right thing by repenting and taking it down or turn it around for the good of the Lord's church. I am believing in the Power of God and that He will turn these wicked men's head around while there is still time.

Those who continue to support this site have done the very opposite of what the author asks here.
Oh no! It's yet another version of Dave's self-righteous proclamations: "You are cursed! You are a sinner! You are wrong! Repent! Repent!"

So what else is new?

September 14th, 2011, 1:17 am #4

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Dave,

It's the CHANGE AGENTS, stupid. Sowers of discord!!! Intruders!!! So afraid and incapable of starting their own church from scratch.

Again, this is a warning to those peaceful congregations of the church of Christ Jesus. They, the change agents, may be arriving at your locality very soon.

Forewarned is forearmed!!! Cease and desist!!![/color]

Dave
Dave

September 14th, 2011, 12:20 pm #5

Men here who support this site and have continually ridiculed the church of our Lord Jesus need to repent. They either need to take this site down altogether or turn it around for the good of the Way.

September 14th, 2011, 5:08 pm #6

http://www.piney.com/Luke.17.Kingdom.No ... ation.html

If I wasn't such a nice guy I would call that a lie. It is the hireling-changelings who spread hate against the church of Christ. CM nor Piney.com would never have existed without the DIVERSION OF MONIES collected for the Lord but then diverted when the debt can tolerate driving out half of the INVESTORS.

In Revelation 18 John shows that the slick speakers, singers and instrument players are CAST OUT of the church concurrent with the removal of the Lamps of knowledge. In Revelation, 19 the Scarlett Lady (pseudo churches) rides the BEAST which Jesus or John would call "vipers" or "serpents" which is defined as "a new style of music or drama."

Removing the Vipers makes it into a true Church of Christ which is an ekklesia or synagogue or School of the Word of Christ in the Prophets and Apostles. Those who have lied, cheated and stolen the church house by blaspheming the Spirit of Christ are NOT part of the body of Christ: that is why they are compelled to quickly remove "Christ" from their public confession--they are not exercising free will but are delusional by an act of God.

THOSE WHO DEFEND DECEIVERS ARE DECEIVERS--I.E. SONS OF THE DEVIL WHEN THEY SPEAK ON THEIR OWN SAYS JESUS.

See how Scripture is exactly the OPPOSITE of most preachers you know.

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Atchley.Chris ... usion.html

Dave
Dave

September 14th, 2011, 6:42 pm #7

Repent!

September 14th, 2011, 7:41 pm #8

If you publish this and get on the Christian College Workshops, I get half of the take.

Here is how it goes:

Repent, repent, again I say repent
---Please Do the right thing and repent.

Repent, repent, your life is almost spent

Repent, repent, please won't you relent?

Repent, repent, the fires are now lit

Dave
Dave

September 15th, 2011, 12:00 am #9

Well at least one good has come out of this whole debacle.....Ken is singing again. He even wrote a song. Not sure who he is going to sing it to. I don't believe hell will stand for it. At least you want have to worry about any type of music there Ken.

September 15th, 2011, 12:13 am #10

You too can worship the Starry Host to which David etal was consigned to.