Biblical Proof That Jesus Lived in Heaven Before Coming to Earth

Bill
Bill

October 12th, 2013, 8:02 pm #1

In several other threads, there have been arguments stating that Jesus did not exist at all until He was born on earth some 2,000 years ago. The Scriptures say otherwise:

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven" (John 3:12-13 KJV).

Jesus says that, just as He had first come down from heaven to be on earth, so He will ascend back into heaven.

"As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever" (John 57-58 KJV).

As the manna came down from heaven, Jesus describes Himself as the living bread that "came down from heaven" to be on earth.

"When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?" (John 6:61-62 KJV).

Jesus tells us that He will ascend back into heaven "where he was before." Before when? Before He was born as a human being on earth. The verses above are especially important, for they unequivocably prove that Jesus had lived in heaven with God before Jesus came to earth to be born as a human being. When the Word was made flesh, Donnie's "Jesus was made Jesus" became a reality. Even though Jesus was born on earth around 2,000 years ago, He had long lived with God in heaven before then.

The Scriptures have spoken. Let them put an end to this matter.

==============================

"No Biblical Proof That Jesus Lived in Heaven Before Coming to Earth."

<font size="4">That we may refer to as the opposing argument.

First of all, please notice that the above premise has not been altered. It is not generally the policy of this forum to modify the title nor the contents of an original message being used as the premise of the entire thread. (Unless, of course, the premise is unclear, and it needs further explanation.)

Due to the manner in which the "title" of the thread as initially published conveyed the message of a particular dogma -- which is debatable -- it is not our intent to leave the reader the impression that it is the dogma this website endorses.

We are here to discuss.
</font>

ConcernedMembers
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on October 28th, 2013, 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 12th, 2013, 8:46 pm #2

We all came from God: we are strangers and sojourners on this earth.

Ecclesiastes 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. <b></b>

We are all flesh and out flesh will see corruption. Jesus is an exception in that he did not decay.

Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,
.....that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh,
.....he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ,
.....that his soul was not left in hell,
.....neither his flesh did see corruption.
Acts 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

We are are SPIRITS given by God but our Body is a temporary "tent."

2Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved,
.....we have a building of God, an house not made with hands,
..... eternal in the heavens.
2Corinthians 5:2 For in this we groan,
.....earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
2Corinthians 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
2Corinthians 5:4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened:
.....not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
2Corinthians 5:5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God,
.....who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.
2Corinthians 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that,
.....whilst we are at home in the body,
.....we are ABSENT from the Lord:

We are ABSENT from out SPIRITUAL home and clothed with flesh. We groan because of our lost estate: only a few will make it back home.

We are STUDENTS of God through Jesus Christ and only those who are SONS because they OBEY will be made holy and suited for a spiritual body. That's why the devil will be working so hard in the morning to keep you FROM the word.

Satan has his OWN spirits.</font>

Bill
Bill

October 12th, 2013, 8:58 pm #3

In several other threads, there have been arguments stating that Jesus did not exist at all until He was born on earth some 2,000 years ago. The Scriptures say otherwise:

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven" (John 3:12-13 KJV).

Jesus says that, just as He had first come down from heaven to be on earth, so He will ascend back into heaven.

"As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever" (John 57-58 KJV).

As the manna came down from heaven, Jesus describes Himself as the living bread that "came down from heaven" to be on earth.

"When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?" (John 6:61-62 KJV).

Jesus tells us that He will ascend back into heaven "where he was before." Before when? Before He was born as a human being on earth. The verses above are especially important, for they unequivocably prove that Jesus had lived in heaven with God before Jesus came to earth to be born as a human being. When the Word was made flesh, Donnie's "Jesus was made Jesus" became a reality. Even though Jesus was born on earth around 2,000 years ago, He had long lived with God in heaven before then.

First of all, please notice that the above premise has not been altered. It is not generally the policy of this forum to modify the title nor the contents of an original message being used as the premise of the entire thread. (Unless, of course, the premise is unclear, and it needs further explanation.)

Due to the manner in which the "title" of the thread as initially published conveyed the message of a particular dogma -- which is debatable -- it is not our intent to leave the reader the impression that it is the dogma this website endorses.

We are here to discuss.
</font>

ConcernedMembers
Some will still argue that because the name "Jesus" doesn't appear anywhere in the Old Testament, then Jesus didn't exist in heaven during Old Testament times. That's not surprising, because Jesus' time to come to earth had not arrived. But unless people are totally stubborn and blatantly deny Scripture, we cannot overlook the FACT that Jesus Himself told us in the Scriptures cited above that He "came down from heaven" to be on earth, but only at God's chosen time. Jesus lived in heaven with God for how long before His birth on earth? Since time immemorial. Therefore, the argument about Jesus not being in the Old Testament has no merit.

Bill
Bill

October 12th, 2013, 9:10 pm #4

Ecclesiastes 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

We are all flesh and out flesh will see corruption. Jesus is an exception in that he did not decay.

Acts 2:30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him,

2Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved,
.....not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

We are ABSENT from out SPIRITUAL home and clothed with flesh. We groan because of our lost estate: only a few will make it back home.

We are STUDENTS of God through Jesus Christ and only those who are SONS because they OBEY will be made holy and suited for a spiritual body. That's why the devil will be working so hard in the morning to keep you FROM the word.

Ken, you're not denying what Jesus said, that He "came down from heaven" to be on earth, are you? The verses I cited absolutely prove that Jesus existed and lived with God in heaven before Jesus was ever born as a human being on earth. Those verses shatter any preconceived notions that you and Donnie may have had about Jesus in that matter. You cannot deny what Jesus told us about Himself.

Bill
Bill

October 12th, 2013, 9:35 pm #5

Ken, I don't know why you're citing so many verses OTHER than what Jesus explicitly told us about His coming "down from heaven" to be on earth. Do you think the verses you cite in some way "cover up" what Jesus told us? Why don't you and Donnie just admit that your preconceived notions about Jesus in this matter were completely wrong and way out there in left field? Just be glad that Jesus has always been eternal since time immemorial and "came down from heaven" to earth.

October 13th, 2013, 6:32 pm #6

We are here to discuss.
</font>

ConcernedMembers

Coach
Coach

October 13th, 2013, 7:04 pm #7

We are here to discuss.
</font>

ConcernedMembers
Bill, I thought it to be impossible for us to agree on anything...However,

I agree with Bill on this issue. I don't see how Donnie and Ken can refute the scripture that you listed.

October 13th, 2013, 7:47 pm #8

Did you wear that suit to church (Kirke, Circus) this morning. We told you HOW Jesus was GENERATED from above: he did not exist before he existed. Sorry to be so technical. I can't tell you much about the existence of "spirits" but I do know that ALL of those who can read BLACK text on BROWN paper are FROM ABOVE.

John 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all:
he that is of the earth is earthly,
.....and speaketh of the earth:
.....he that cometh from heaven is above all.
John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above:
.....ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own:
.....but because ye are not of the world,
.....but I have chosen you OUT of the world,
.....therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men
.....which thou gavest me IYT of the world:
.....thine they WERE, and thou gavest them me;
.....and they have kept thy word.

John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them,
.....because they are not of the world,
.....even as I am not of the world.
John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
.....but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
John 17:16 They are not of the world,

Many or MOST are called but FEW (almost none) are Chosen because they GLADLY RECEIVE the invitation to RETURN to God.

Jesus doesn't speak to those OF THE WORLD who are NOT the lost spirits God prepared Jesus to seek out. And god HIDES from the wise or sophists meaning sermonizers, singers, instrument players, actors and ALWAYS dancers. We all wear the TUTU when we sing the voodoo.

You won't be able to do Religious Observations for the tiny few out of the MANY CALLED. You cannot see them worship and you cannot FORCE them to dance and sing and clap. You won't be able to pick the pockets of widows and honest workers. They will be worshiping IN the SPIRIT which is a PLACE because God does not dwell in HOUSES built by ill-gotten gains and He cannot be worshiped by the WORKS of human hands: raising, pointing, waving, clapping or picking a guitar: Psallo EXCLUDES guitar picks.</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on October 13th, 2013, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 13th, 2013, 7:57 pm #9

I'm off to see the Titans with better half.

Coach
Coach

October 13th, 2013, 8:38 pm #10

Did you wear that suit to church (Kirke, Circus) this morning. We told you HOW Jesus was GENERATED from above: he did not exist before he existed. Sorry to be so technical. I can't tell you much about the existence of "spirits" but I do know that ALL of those who can read BLACK text on BROWN paper are FROM ABOVE.

John 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all:
he that is of the earth is earthly,
.....and speaketh of the earth:
.....he that cometh from heaven is above all.
John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above:
.....ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own:
.....but because ye are not of the world,
.....but I have chosen you OUT of the world,
.....therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men
.....which thou gavest me IYT of the world:
.....thine they WERE, and thou gavest them me;
.....and they have kept thy word.

John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them,
.....because they are not of the world,
John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world,
.....but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
John 17:16 They are not of the world,

Many or MOST are called but FEW (almost none) are Chosen because they GLADLY RECEIVE the invitation to RETURN to God.

Jesus doesn't speak to those OF THE WORLD who are NOT the lost spirits God prepared Jesus to seek out. And god HIDES from the wise or sophists meaning sermonizers, singers, instrument players, actors and ALWAYS dancers. We all wear the TUTU when we sing the voodoo.

You won't be able to do Religious Observations for the tiny few out of the MANY CALLED. You cannot see them worship and you cannot FORCE them to dance and sing and clap. You won't be able to pick the pockets of widows and honest workers. They will be worshiping IN the SPIRIT which is a PLACE because God does not dwell in HOUSES built by ill-gotten gains and He cannot be worshiped by the WORKS of human hands: raising, pointing, waving, clapping or picking a guitar: Psallo EXCLUDES guitar picks.</font>
Ken, I was sitting on the front row at Church. I was wearing a maroon colored suit, white shirt, and tie with a black hound's-tooth pattern.

Ken, did you go to Church? Enjoy the ballgame.