Be Thou Loquacious

July 26th, 2011, 6:00 am #1

This is not a doctrinal discussion thread.

This is not the SGP thread -- maybe, not at first.

Perhaps, we simply do not have the drive to discuss doctrinal issues and differences in depth ... for whatever reason(s).

So, let us ("regular" posters) have a little social fun: get to know each other better. For a start, we have the following messages carefully transferred [as spent time is of essence] from the "Holy Spirit" and "Predestination" and "Ephesians 5" threads.

July 26th, 2011, 6:05 am #2

Dave (no login) 130.127.43.117 July 25 2011, 8:52 AM

Bill Crump asked R* "Why would R* become upset when I mention another issue?"
William, how would you know he is upset? Did he SCREAM? Did you see his face go red? I wonder....
If you are saying that you can tell how angry someone is just by his tirade from what they pen/write, then, you, William, (did I do a good job with the commas?)......are frequently out of control, aren't ya?

July 26th, 2011, 6:09 am #3

Perhaps, we simply do not have the drive to discuss doctrinal issues and differences in depth ... for whatever reason(s).

So, let us ("regular" posters) have a little social fun: get to know each other better. For a start, we have the following messages carefully transferred [as spent time is of essence] from the "Holy Spirit" and "Predestination" and "Ephesians 5" threads.

Dr. Bill Crump (no login) 74.179.62.27 July 25 2011, 11:17 AM

Some folks feel the need to take a break from the "heat" here. R* has done that before and pulled a Douglas MacArthur: He returned. I can imagine R* now pulling an Arnold Schwarzenegger in due course: He'll be back!
Dr. Bill Crump (no login) 74.240.240.81
Re: What Ya Think? July 26 2011, 8:39 AM

After he cools off, R* will pull an Arnold Schwarzenegger: He'll be back!
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 27th, 2011, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 26th, 2011, 6:12 am #4

Dave (no login) 130.127.43.117 July 25 2011, 12:33 PM

Noticed where Bill Crump commented about "un-Christ-like behavior." I still believe "behavior unbecoming a Christian" sounds more "real." It is the term used for when Bill Crump was banned, by the moderator(s), multiple times from faithsite.com for his deplorable behavior.

July 26th, 2011, 6:22 am #5

Dave (no login) 69.59.112.185 July 25 2011, 8:58 PM

R* said "Perhaps, the doctor should see a Doctor and get a "Ritalin" prescription for his attention deficit disorder.

BTW, Bill, that can never be interpreted as practicing medicine over the internet. Sometimes you just need to learn to shut your mouth. BTW, you have the personality that needs being told that from time to time and I certainly don't mind being the one to tell you so.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 26th, 2011, 1:17 pm #6

I noted that Donnie initially reposted three of Dave's messages and one of Dr. Crump's. I guess that means Dave, with his allegedly (and questionably) "low" test score, is far more loquacious (translation: flapping of the tongue). Now, if Dave only had something of real value to say instead of producing such copious diarrhea of the mouth...

Of course, the moderator(s) could boost the drive to discuss doctrinal issues by rejecting all messages that were not strictly on target with a thread topic. This would include censoring messages, deleting all insults, satire, and character assassinations; hence, denying free speech. But if that's what it takes...

July 27th, 2011, 8:40 am #7

Dr. Bill Crump (no login) 74.240.240.81
Re: Any Thread That Is Not About "Grammar" July 26 2011, 8:34 AM

Instead of occasionally popping in and out like a child's jack-in-the-box, Tom is certainly free to show us all "how it's done" and start some threads of his own with scholarly discussions. Is he capable of doing that or does he prefer to sit back, grouse, and be a do-nothing?

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

July 27th, 2011, 1:18 pm #8

Dr. Crump's previous post originally appeared in the "Any Thread That Is Not about 'Grammar'" thread in response to a post by Tom Brite. So let's be entirely fair here. Tom had posted the following:

Re: Any Thread That Is Not About "Grammar" July 25 2011, 1:20 PM

As soon as Mr. Crump engages in a discussion that is halfway scholarly, or even halfway intelligent for that matter, I will be more than happy to take part. Until then, I will be happy to read most of Ken's postings.

July 28th, 2011, 8:00 am #9

Dave (no login) 69.59.112.185
When You're Hot You're Hot.... July 27 2011, 6:51 PM

Oh yes, William, it is hot! Getting hotter by the day. You have got to feel it.

August 13th, 2011, 7:47 am #10

Dave (no login) 130.127.43.117
"At It Again..Put Lipstick on a Pig and It is Still a Pig"
August 12 2011, 2:41 PM

William, you stated about me that "Since you enjoy insulting those who disagree with you, Dave, I'm delighted you haven't resorted to "Mr. Crump.""

That doesn't make sense, although it does.....for you.

If I enjoy insulting those who I disagree with, then I would have called you Mr. Crump.

Like I said.....it does make logical sense.....coming from you.