Ask away

Jason Shepherd
Jason Shepherd

October 14th, 2015, 11:01 pm #1

Just checking in from Well House. Hope all is well, I miss you guys!

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Jason, your ID, please? So, when was the last time you posted?[/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on October 15th, 2015, 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 15th, 2015, 7:02 am #2

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Jason,

Familiar topics right now -- Trinity, instrumental music, change agents, worship, the progressives.[/color]

Scripture
Scripture

October 15th, 2015, 7:36 pm #3

Jason,

At the very least you have escaped traditionalism without a reason!

Rocnar
Rocnar

October 15th, 2015, 8:39 pm #4

Familiar topics right now -- Trinity, instrumental music, change agents, worship, the progressives.[/color]
Jason, how are things at the Well House? Hope things are going good. I'm not sure why you are here. [. . .] Donnie will be fair with you. Looking forward to your opinions.

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]So, the question may be: "Jason, is that you?" [/color]
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on October 16th, 2015, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 15th, 2015, 8:58 pm #5

Jason is spelled Rocnar. Jason would never give an excuse for the hope that lies in him.

If I am right I would appreciate Dave to quit playing dumb games: pretty good actor?

Rocnar
Rocnar

October 15th, 2015, 9:40 pm #6

Ken, do you think Dave and Rocnar are one in the same? I am flattered but you are wrong, you are also wrong about music in the Church. Do you really claim to be COC?

As far as I know JASON is legit.

Rocnar
Rocnar

October 15th, 2015, 9:58 pm #7

Jason is spelled Rocnar. Jason would never give an excuse for the hope that lies in him.

If I am right I would appreciate Dave to quit playing dumb games: pretty good actor?
Ken, this is what you said about Jason.

http://www.piney.com/Jason.Shepherd.Mad ... ch.of.html

October 16th, 2015, 3:37 am #8

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Rocnar,

You may have done Ken a favor: The article covers important doctrinal matters: salvation by grace through faith, the church, baptism, the communion, tithes and offerings [????], etc. Thanks for the link.[/color]

Rocnar
Rocnar

October 16th, 2015, 6:24 pm #9

Jason, I'm not sure of your current status. Do you still preach? Does your current Church allow IM?

Rocnar
Rocnar

October 16th, 2015, 7:35 pm #10

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Rocnar,

You may have done Ken a favor: The article covers important doctrinal matters: salvation by grace through faith, the church, baptism, the communion, tithes and offerings [????], etc. Thanks for the link.[/color]
Donnie, thanks for culling Theia, titan goddess of shinning - Greek Gods. I don't think that mythology is necessary either. I think you did us all a favor