The following symptoms have been modified from an article about Facebook Addiction Disorder (FAD). They can easily apply to those people who read and post at Concerned Members. Are you addicted to CM?
1. You wake up in the morning, and the first thing you do is log onto Concerned Members.
2. You spend more than one hour each day reading and/or posting at CM--at a stretch or in short episodes over regular intervals.
3. You can't seem to stop thinking about new or recent CM posts when you are offline, especially if someone disagrees with you.
4. You check CM for new posts hourly at your workstation and more often at home on the weekends.
5. You are anxious to get home in the evening so that you can see what is happening at CM.
6. You can't go one day without reading or posting at CM; if that happens, you become depressed, agitated, or angry.
7. You give priority to CM over your commitments in professional and personal life.
8. You check CM before going to bed to see if you need to get in the last word against someone who disagrees with you.
9. You get up in the middle of the night one or more times and check CM again to see if anyone has responded to your latest post(s).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Are You Addicted to Concerned Members?
Dr. Bill Crump
0 people like this