Are elders destroying the unity?

NCP
NCP

April 23rd, 2016, 1:02 pm #31

I think Wayne Jackson nailed it about the local Church. "Some folks are so inflexibly opinionated that they cannot tolerate being in proximity with any Christian who does not yield to their every dictum. Leave such to themselves; it is better that they are isolated."

You seem to be well on your way to the Church in the Wilderness (near Holenwald). Good luck!

April 23rd, 2016, 4:18 pm #32

Dianne thought that this was worthy of a thread. She is going to be a great forum teacher. Maybe someone will giver her an answer. They don't have to give their real name.

DIANNE'S FIRST THREAD as she understands a few points: She will use this and other resources--as we all do.

They missed the point THE FAITH is THE WORD, Logos or The Regulative Principle: it is exclusive of rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or acting.

Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro,
and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

-Fluctuo fluctus, to move in the manner of waves, i. e. to wave, rise in waves, undulate, to move to and fro, be driven hither and thither
I. Trop., to be restless, unquiet, uncertain, doubtful; to rage, swell; to waver, hesitate, vacillate, fluctuate, Oratio II. In partic., formal language, artificial discourse,

-Oratio E. A prayer, an address to the Deity (eccl. Lat.): “respice ad orationem servi tui,” Vulg. 3 Reg. 8, 28: “per orationes Dominum rogantes,” id. 2 Macc. 10, 16: “pernoctans in oratione Dei,” id. Luc. 6, 12.—Also absol., prayer, the habit or practice of prayer: “perseverantes in oratione,” Vulg. Act. 1, 14: “orationi instate,” id. Col. 4, 2; cf. Gell. 13, 22,

-cĭto . To put into quick motion, to move or drive violently or rapidly, to hurl, shake, rouse, excite, provoke, incite, stimulate, promote,
Carried About:
Greek Panourgia see more below

Latin:
-Circumfero to bear something or carry around “lyram in conviviis,” Quint. 1, 10, 19
-Lyra , ae, f., = lura,
I. a lute, lyre, a stringed instrument resembling the cithara, fabled to have been invented by Mercury and presented to Apollo, Hyg. Astr. 2, 7: “curvae lyrae parens,” Hor. C. 1, 10, 6: “Threiciam digitis increpuisse lyram,” Ov. H. 3, 118: “mox cecinit laudes prosperiore lyrā,” id. A. A. 3, 50; Val. Fl. 5, 100.—
II. Transf.
A. Lyric poetry, song: “imbellis,” Hor. C. 1, 6, 10: “Aeoliae Lesbis amica lyrae,” Ov. Am. 2, 18, 26; id. P. 3, 3, 45.—
B. In gen., poetic genius: “Inferior lyra,” Stat. Th. 10, 445.—
C. Lyra, the constellation, the Lyre: “exoriente Lyra,” Ov. F. 1, 315; cf. Hyg. Astr. 3, 6; Varr. R. R. 2, 5.

-Con-vīvĭum , ii, n. vivo; lit., I. a living together; hence, a meal in company, a social feast, entertainment, banquet

-Quint. 1, 10, 19 From the importance thus given to music also originated the custom of taking a lyre round the company after dinner, and when on such an occasion Themistocles confessed that he could not play, his education was (to quote the words of Cicero) “regarded as imperfect.”
B. Of a narrative or discourse, to publish abroad, proclaim, divulge, disseminate among the people, report
C. In the lang. of religion, to lustrate, purify any one by carrying around him consecrated objects (torches, offerings, etc.)
D. In rhetoric: “oratio deducta et circumlata,” expanded, drawn out into periods, Quint. 4, 1, 60 Spald.

-Ventus wind 3. Ventis verba dare, i. q. not to keep one's word or promise, Ov. H. 2, 25 Ruhnk.
B. [Plur., personified as deities, the winds: te, Apollo sancte, fer opem; teque, omnipotens Neptune, invoco, fame, applause, Turbo
p. Cic. Tusc. 4, 34, 73 (Com. Rel. v. 119 Rib.); Lucr. 5, 1230 (1228); cf. Ov. H. 17 (18

CHURCH MUST NEVER PERMIT PEOPLE CLAIMING TO NAVIGATE THE WINDS

Dianne made a second thread when she intended to add to the first thread. This was her second thread as she understands the discussion.

Hermes appears to have been the chief of the Cabiri (Roscher, Myth. Lex. 2360); with his cult compare the Gallic (Caesar, B. G. vi. 17; Rhys, Hibbert Lectures, pp. 5-20 and ch. iv) and German (Tac. Germ. 9) worship of Mercurius. The latter, Odin, would seem to be like Hermes a wind god, and this may be true also of the Thracian deity. It seems improbable that the Thracians were content with so small a pantheon.
Mercury or Hermes is KAIROS: the demon spirit son of Zeus

CHURCH MUST EXCLUDE ALL OF THE CUNNING CRAFTSMEN.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists;
and some, pastors and teachers;

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry,
for the edifying [educating] of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith,
and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
unto a perfect man,
unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children,
tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine,
by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Wind of Doctrine

Venio A. In gen.: “vides, quo progrediente oratione venturum me puto,” Cic. Rep. 1, 40, 62.
B. fin. and the passages there cited: “oratorum laus ita ducta ab humili venit ad summum, ut, etc.,”“prava [crooked] ex falsis opinionibus veniunt,” Quint. 5, 10, 34:

Latin săpĭo or Sophos ops voice, whether in speaking, shouting, lamenting or in singing, “Kirkēs .[CHURCH] . aeidousēs opi kalē” Od.10.221, cf. 5.61; “aeidon also of cicadae, “opa leirioessan hieisi” Il.3.152;

eir-ioeis of the cicadae, opa leirioessan their delicate voice, 3.152; of the Muses' voice, [LOCUSTS] Hes.Th.41; “Hesperides” Q.S.2.418 guarded a garden with golden apples,

Hes. Th. 41 So said the ready-voiced daughters of great Zeus, and they plucked and gave [30] me a rod, a shoot of sturdy laurel, a marvellous thing, and breathed into me a divine voice to celebrate things that shall be and things that were aforetime; and they bade me sing of the race of the blessed gods that are eternally, but ever to sing of themselves both first and last.
[35] But why all this about oak or stone? Come you, let us begin with the Muses who gladden the great spirit of their father Zeus in Olympus with their songs, telling of things that are and that shall be and that were aforetime with consenting voice. Unwearying flows the sweet sound [40] from their lips, and the house of their father Zeus the loud-thunderer is glad at the lily-like voice of the goddesses as it spreads abroad, and the peaks of snowy Olympus resound, and the homes of the immortals.

Panourgia (g3834) pan-oorg-ee'-ah; from 3835; adroitness, i.e. (in a bad sense) trickery or sophistry: - (cunning) craftiness, subtilty.
-Panourg-êma A. knavish trick, villainy,; sophistry, Gal.5.251; cf. panourgeuma.

Sophos A.skilled in any handicraft or art, clever, mantis” Id.Th.382; “oiōnothetas” mostly of poets and musicians, Pi.O.1.9, P.1.42, 3.113; en kithara s. as an exclamation of applause

1Cor. 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you
seemeth to be wise [sophos] in this world,
let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1Cor. 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God.
For it is written,
He taketh the wise sophia
in their own craftiness. pa^nourg-ia
1Cor. 3:20 And again,
The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, sophōn
that they are vain. matai-os
Eph. 4:15 But speaking [opposite ODE] the truth in love,
may grow up into into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Eph. 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Dianne is a NAVIGATOR and she found A Survey of the Old Testament Which I thought I had lost when my computer crashed. They were in WORD format and I have found them and will put them into HTML.
Wayne gets HIRED to express HIS opinions: Other PAY to get to Cut and Paste "that which is WRITTEN for our LEARNING." That defines the ONE PIECE PATTERN commanded, exampled and practiced from the Wilderness onward. ONLY the Lord's Supper is added to the synagogue of the godly ISRAELITES: it is to preach or show forth the DEATH of Jesus Christ. If you understand that Jesus DIED to fulfill all of the hate prophecies imposed by the ELDERS who fired God and demanded "A Preaching Paid Person" to fabricate HIS message.

Jesus promised to be with the TWO OR THREES assembled in HIS NAME. Here is the PATTERN commanded by God BEFORE the Hebrews held "worship services" on the REST DAY. Sabbath does not mean A DAY OF WORSHIP to Buy and Sell inside the gates: Sabbath means REST and rest frees the WORKERS from the FLEECEES. THE WORK which is OUTLAWED.

Ex. 31:14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
Ex. 31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

h4399. mla}kah, mel-aw-kaw´; from the same as 4397; properly, deputyship, i.e. ministry; generally, employment (never servile) or work (abstractly or concretely); also property (as the result of labor):—business, + cattle, + industrious, occupation, (+ -pied), + officer, thing (made), use, (manner of) work((-man), -manship).

h4397. mal}ak, mal-awk´; from an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically, of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):—ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

<font face="arials" size="4">The REST Jesus gave is "Another day" and Rest is the Greek PAUO which is used of STOP the rhetoric, STOP the singing, STOP the playing of machines, STOP the PANIC or laded burden IMPOSED by any religious observation making people THINK that they are in the presence of God

The TEACHERS were commanded to PREACH the Word by READING The Word without any Scriptural or historic change until some rhetoricians (hypocrites) discovered that they could get rich and famous by telling bible stories.

ALL modern preachers build upon the PATTERN of The Jacob-Cursed and God-abandoned Levites with PRIESTS and MUSIC. The SERVICE which God DID NOT COMMAND contrary to Wayne etal which POLLUTED or PROFANED the REST day was/is

5656. {abodah, ab-o-daw´; or h∂dwøbSo {abowdah, ab-o-daw´; from 5647; work of any kind:—act, bondage, + bondservant, effect, labour, ministering(-try), office, service(-ile, -itude), tillage, use, work, x wrought.

The ANIMAL SLAUGHTER and the TEMPLE which God did NOT command got away with PROFANING the Sabbath and would not be EXECUTED because--for readers of Acts 7--they had already been TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST." The SERVICE in Hebrew has the same meaning as the SERVICE of Apollon-Abaddon. We have noted that the ONLY personified SPIRIT is Apollon and his TRIAD.

http://www.piney.com/ClassPausaniasAttica.html

Pausanias Greece Paus. [1.2.5] One of the porticoes contains shrines of gods, and a gymnasium called that of Hermes. [KAIROS]

In it is the house of Pulytion [Serpent], at which it is said that a mystic rite [Paul's wrath or ORGY] was performed by the most notable Athenians, parodying the Eleusinian mysteries.
1.2 But in my time it was devoted to the worship of Dionysus. This Dionysus they call Melpomenus Apollo [Abaddon, Apollyon] Musegetes (Leader of the Muses).

Mousagetēs 1 doric for Mousēgetēs leader of the Muses, Lat. Musagetes, of Apollo, Plat1 Mous-a_getēs, ou, ho

melpō , Il.1.474, celebrate with song and dance, melpontes hekaergon Il.l.c.; Phoibon [Apollo] sing to the lyre or harp, “meta de sphin emelpeto theios aoidos, phormizōn” [Apollo's Lyre]Melpomenos, epith. of Dionysus at Athens,

Donnie has mentioned many times that MUSIC demands DANCING or moving the body in step with the sounds. Gestulating was a profane involvement of the body. This is defacto proof that the worship leader-spirit son of Jubal and Apollon--is in control. That is why ALL music terms or any repeated drum beat is identified as Witchcraft or Sorcery. The profane people who boast about CHARMING the olders with "a cappella" while manipulating the youth with Rock and roll, is defined in Revelation as the agent of the FIRST TIME Babylon mother of harlots (daughter churches) led by "Lusted after fruits" (Amos 8) as ANY religious craftman or craftsperson are called SORCERERS and are Anathemated: the have devoted their bodies to enhance the Word of God in any way and such people CANNOT BE REDEEMED and MUST BE BURNED.

Thousands or tens of thousands of sanctified harps were burned up in Jerusalem. Modern Jews still need to find the harps before they can restore the temple and the holocaust of the innocents. As far as we know, all of the Levites who had not fled Jerusalem were cast into the physical HELL and burned or rotted on a bed of Maggots.

THE ONE PIECE PATTERN

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Here is a simple test: if you flunk it you are NOT one of the Little Flock of lost spirits Jesus was sent to seek and rescue and place in a SAFE HOUSE.

Q. What is the NAME of the Spirit?

A. ------------------------------

Wayne flunked.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 23rd, 2016, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarge
Sarge

April 24th, 2016, 10:40 am #33

The original, unedited post has been resubmitted as a new thread by the same title. Please feel free to join the discussion there.
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on April 27th, 2016, 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarge
Sarge

April 24th, 2016, 3:48 pm #34

Dianne thought that this was worthy of a thread. She is going to be a great forum teacher. Maybe someone will giver her an answer. They don't have to give their real name.

DIANNE'S FIRST THREAD as she understands a few points: She will use this and other resources--as we all do.

They missed the point THE FAITH is THE WORD, Logos or The Regulative Principle: it is exclusive of rhetoric, singing, playing instruments or acting.

by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

-Fluctuo fluctus, to move in the manner of waves, i. e. to wave, rise in waves, undulate, to move to and fro, be driven hither and thither
I. Trop., to be restless, unquiet, uncertain, doubtful; to rage, swell; to waver, hesitate, vacillate, fluctuate, Oratio II. In partic., formal language, artificial discourse,

-Oratio E. A prayer, an address to the Deity (eccl. Lat.): “respice ad orationem servi tui,” Vulg. 3 Reg. 8, 28: “per orationes Dominum rogantes,” id. 2 Macc. 10, 16: “pernoctans in oratione Dei,” id. Luc. 6, 12.—Also absol., prayer, the habit or practice of prayer: “perseverantes in oratione,” Vulg. Act. 1, 14: “orationi instate,” id. Col. 4, 2; cf. Gell. 13, 22,

-cĭto . To put into quick motion, to move or drive violently or rapidly, to hurl, shake, rouse, excite, provoke, incite, stimulate, promote,
Carried About:

Latin:
-Circumfero to bear something or carry around “lyram in conviviis,” Quint. 1, 10, 19
-Lyra , ae, f., = lura,
I. a lute, lyre, a stringed instrument resembling the cithara, fabled to have been invented by Mercury and presented to Apollo, Hyg. Astr. 2, 7: “curvae lyrae parens,” Hor. C. 1, 10, 6: “Threiciam digitis increpuisse lyram,” Ov. H. 3, 118: “mox cecinit laudes prosperiore lyrā,” id. A. A. 3, 50; Val. Fl. 5, 100.—
II. Transf.
A. Lyric poetry, song: “imbellis,” Hor. C. 1, 6, 10: “Aeoliae Lesbis amica lyrae,” Ov. Am. 2, 18, 26; id. P. 3, 3, 45.—
C. Lyra, the constellation, the Lyre: “exoriente Lyra,” Ov. F. 1, 315; cf. Hyg. Astr. 3, 6; Varr. R. R. 2, 5.

-Con-vīvĭum , ii, n. vivo; lit., I. a living together; hence, a meal in company, a social feast, entertainment, banquet

-Quint. 1, 10, 19 From the importance thus given to music also originated the custom of taking a lyre round the company after dinner, and when on such an occasion Themistocles confessed that he could not play, his education was (to quote the words of Cicero) “regarded as imperfect.”
B. Of a narrative or discourse, to publish abroad, proclaim, divulge, disseminate among the people, report
C. In the lang. of religion, to lustrate, purify any one by carrying around him consecrated objects (torches, offerings, etc.)
D. In rhetoric: “oratio deducta et circumlata,” expanded, drawn out into periods, Quint. 4, 1, 60 Spald.

-Ventus wind 3. Ventis verba dare, i. q. not to keep one's word or promise, Ov. H. 2, 25 Ruhnk.
B. [Plur., personified as deities, the winds: te, Apollo sancte, fer opem; teque, omnipotens Neptune, invoco, fame, applause, Turbo
p. Cic. Tusc. 4, 34, 73 (Com. Rel. v. 119 Rib.); Lucr. 5, 1230 (1228); cf. Ov. H. 17 (18

Dianne made a second thread when she intended to add to the first thread. This was her second thread as she understands the discussion.

Hermes appears to have been the chief of the Cabiri (Roscher, Myth. Lex. 2360); with his cult compare the Gallic (Caesar, B. G. vi. 17; Rhys, Hibbert Lectures, pp. 5-20 and ch. iv) and German (Tac. Germ. 9) worship of Mercurius. The latter, Odin, would seem to be like Hermes a wind god, and this may be true also of the Thracian deity. It seems improbable that the Thracians were content with so small a pantheon.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists;

unto a perfect man,
by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Wind of Doctrine

Venio A. In gen.: “vides, quo progrediente oratione venturum me puto,” Cic. Rep. 1, 40, 62.
B. fin. and the passages there cited: “oratorum laus ita ducta ab humili venit ad summum, ut, etc.,”“prava [crooked] ex falsis opinionibus veniunt,” Quint. 5, 10, 34:

Latin săpĭo or Sophos ops voice, whether in speaking, shouting, lamenting or in singing, “Kirkēs .[CHURCH] . aeidousēs opi kalē” Od.10.221, cf. 5.61; “aeidon also of cicadae, “opa leirioessan hieisi” Il.3.152;

eir-ioeis of the cicadae, opa leirioessan their delicate voice, 3.152; of the Muses' voice, [LOCUSTS] Hes.Th.41; “Hesperides” Q.S.2.418 guarded a garden with golden apples,

Hes. Th. 41 So said the ready-voiced daughters of great Zeus, and they plucked and gave [30] me a rod, a shoot of sturdy laurel, a marvellous thing, and breathed into me a divine voice to celebrate things that shall be and things that were aforetime; and they bade me sing of the race of the blessed gods that are eternally, but ever to sing of themselves both first and last.
[35] But why all this about oak or stone? Come you, let us begin with the Muses who gladden the great spirit of their father Zeus in Olympus with their songs, telling of things that are and that shall be and that were aforetime with consenting voice. Unwearying flows the sweet sound [40] from their lips, and the house of their father Zeus the loud-thunderer is glad at the lily-like voice of the goddesses as it spreads abroad, and the peaks of snowy Olympus resound, and the homes of the immortals.

Panourgia (g3834) pan-oorg-ee'-ah; from 3835; adroitness, i.e. (in a bad sense) trickery or sophistry: - (cunning) craftiness, subtilty.
-Panourg-êma A. knavish trick, villainy,; sophistry, Gal.5.251; cf. panourgeuma.

Sophos A.skilled in any handicraft or art, clever, mantis” Id.Th.382; “oiōnothetas” mostly of poets and musicians, Pi.O.1.9, P.1.42, 3.113; en kithara s. as an exclamation of applause

For it is written,
Eph. 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Dianne is a NAVIGATOR and she found A Survey of the Old Testament Which I thought I had lost when my computer crashed. They were in WORD format and I have found them and will put them into HTML.
The original, unedited post has been resubmitted as a new thread by the same title. Please feel free to join the discussion there.
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on April 27th, 2016, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 24th, 2016, 8:09 pm #35

Wayne gets HIRED to express HIS opinions: Other PAY to get to Cut and Paste "that which is WRITTEN for our LEARNING." That defines the ONE PIECE PATTERN commanded, exampled and practiced from the Wilderness onward. ONLY the Lord's Supper is added to the synagogue of the godly ISRAELITES: it is to preach or show forth the DEATH of Jesus Christ. If you understand that Jesus DIED to fulfill all of the hate prophecies imposed by the ELDERS who fired God and demanded "A Preaching Paid Person" to fabricate HIS message.

Jesus promised to be with the TWO OR THREES assembled in HIS NAME. Here is the PATTERN commanded by God BEFORE the Hebrews held "worship services" on the REST DAY. Sabbath does not mean A DAY OF WORSHIP to Buy and Sell inside the gates: Sabbath means REST and rest frees the WORKERS from the FLEECEES. THE WORK which is OUTLAWED.

Ex. 31:14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
Ex. 31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

h4399. mla}kah, mel-aw-kaw´; from the same as 4397; properly, deputyship, i.e. ministry; generally, employment (never servile) or work (abstractly or concretely); also property (as the result of labor):—business, + cattle, + industrious, occupation, (+ -pied), + officer, thing (made), use, (manner of) work((-man), -manship).

h4397. mal}ak, mal-awk´; from an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically, of God, i.e. an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher):—ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

<font face="arials" size="4">The REST Jesus gave is "Another day" and Rest is the Greek PAUO which is used of STOP the rhetoric, STOP the singing, STOP the playing of machines, STOP the PANIC or laded burden IMPOSED by any religious observation making people THINK that they are in the presence of God

The TEACHERS were commanded to PREACH the Word by READING The Word without any Scriptural or historic change until some rhetoricians (hypocrites) discovered that they could get rich and famous by telling bible stories.

ALL modern preachers build upon the PATTERN of The Jacob-Cursed and God-abandoned Levites with PRIESTS and MUSIC. The SERVICE which God DID NOT COMMAND contrary to Wayne etal which POLLUTED or PROFANED the REST day was/is

5656. {abodah, ab-o-daw´; or h∂dwøbSo {abowdah, ab-o-daw´; from 5647; work of any kind:—act, bondage, + bondservant, effect, labour, ministering(-try), office, service(-ile, -itude), tillage, use, work, x wrought.

The ANIMAL SLAUGHTER and the TEMPLE which God did NOT command got away with PROFANING the Sabbath and would not be EXECUTED because--for readers of Acts 7--they had already been TURNED OVER TO WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST." The SERVICE in Hebrew has the same meaning as the SERVICE of Apollon-Abaddon. We have noted that the ONLY personified SPIRIT is Apollon and his TRIAD.

http://www.piney.com/ClassPausaniasAttica.html

Pausanias Greece Paus. [1.2.5] One of the porticoes contains shrines of gods, and a gymnasium called that of Hermes. [KAIROS]

In it is the house of Pulytion [Serpent], at which it is said that a mystic rite [Paul's wrath or ORGY] was performed by the most notable Athenians, parodying the Eleusinian mysteries.
1.2 But in my time it was devoted to the worship of Dionysus. This Dionysus they call Melpomenus Apollo [Abaddon, Apollyon] Musegetes (Leader of the Muses).

Mousagetēs 1 doric for Mousēgetēs leader of the Muses, Lat. Musagetes, of Apollo, Plat1 Mous-a_getēs, ou, ho

melpō , Il.1.474, celebrate with song and dance, melpontes hekaergon Il.l.c.; Phoibon [Apollo] sing to the lyre or harp, “meta de sphin emelpeto theios aoidos, phormizōn” [Apollo's Lyre]Melpomenos, epith. of Dionysus at Athens,

Donnie has mentioned many times that MUSIC demands DANCING or moving the body in step with the sounds. Gestulating was a profane involvement of the body. This is defacto proof that the worship leader-spirit son of Jubal and Apollon--is in control. That is why ALL music terms or any repeated drum beat is identified as Witchcraft or Sorcery. The profane people who boast about CHARMING the olders with "a cappella" while manipulating the youth with Rock and roll, is defined in Revelation as the agent of the FIRST TIME Babylon mother of harlots (daughter churches) led by "Lusted after fruits" (Amos 8) as ANY religious craftman or craftsperson are called SORCERERS and are Anathemated: the have devoted their bodies to enhance the Word of God in any way and such people CANNOT BE REDEEMED and MUST BE BURNED.

Thousands or tens of thousands of sanctified harps were burned up in Jerusalem. Modern Jews still need to find the harps before they can restore the temple and the holocaust of the innocents. As far as we know, all of the Levites who had not fled Jerusalem were cast into the physical HELL and burned or rotted on a bed of Maggots.

THE ONE PIECE PATTERN

Acts 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

Here is a simple test: if you flunk it you are NOT one of the Little Flock of lost spirits Jesus was sent to seek and rescue and place in a SAFE HOUSE.

Q. What is the NAME of the Spirit?

A. ------------------------------

Wayne flunked.

</font>
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Sarge,

There is a post that is pending publishing: "Don't get BURNED in the Morning: Come Praise God!" It references Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV) which you identified as "The Great Commission." Please resubmit this as a new thread as I believe it would make a good discussion. (I can do this for you, but we prefer your name as the author and IP address displayed.)

Thanks,
Donnie[/color]

April 24th, 2016, 8:13 pm #36

Carried About:

Latin:
-Lyra , ae, f., = lura,
II. Transf.

unto a perfect man,

Wind of Doctrine

For it is written,

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Sarge,

The post "Encouragement" is pending publishing. You quoted "Ten Bible Verses for Encouragement" -- which would make a good title also. Please resubmit the post as a new thread. It will make a great topic for discussion as we, residents of this planet, need it. (I can do this for you, but we prefer your name as the author and IP address displayed.)

Thanks,
Donnie[/color]

April 25th, 2016, 2:03 am #37

Sarge doesn't post ALL of the messages about Church. Maybe if he posted Ephesians 2 the faith only theme we might tell everyone what Paul wants everyone to be SAFE FROM.

Sarge
Sarge

April 25th, 2016, 12:36 pm #38

Rocky informed me that there is a problem with getting your post HIJACKED at this site? I have been away for a while. Why not leave my posts where they are now? Perhaps, I need to lurk for a while and see how the forum flows. Thanks!

ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ ǝƃɹɐs
ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ ǝƃɹɐs

April 25th, 2016, 6:02 pm #39

Sarge doesn't post ALL of the messages about Church. Maybe if he posted Ephesians 2 the faith only theme we might tell everyone what Paul wants everyone to be SAFE FROM.
ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ ǝƃɹɐs

April 25th, 2016, 7:56 pm #40

There you go: I am glad that the meds are working.