Any One We Know?

Rancor
Rancor

August 1st, 2017, 2:14 pm #31

August 2nd, 2017, 6:39 am #32

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Guess who?

Looks like a female worship leader. Music and dancing are almost inseparable.[/color]

Rancor
Rancor

August 2nd, 2017, 12:49 pm #33

Have a great day!

?w=660

Rancor
Rancor

August 2nd, 2017, 2:09 pm #34

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Guess who?

Looks like a female worship leader. Music and dancing are almost inseparable.[/color]
The person in the video, in the back, wearing a cap, is "DB Cooper".

August 2nd, 2017, 2:15 pm #35

Have a great day!

?w=660
You might well fall on your face, screech and yell and beg for mercy TO THE LORD because God has sent you into captivity and death in Babylon without redemption.

Psa. 94:1 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
Psa. 94:2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
Psa. 94:3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
Psa. 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
Psa. 94:5 They break in pieces thy people, O Lord, and afflict thine heritage.
Psa. 94:6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
Psa. 94:7 Yet they say, The Lord shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.

Since the "progressives" use the HOLOCAUST as their pattern the warning has probably come too late: give it a try.

h3766. kara{, kaw-rah´; a primitive root; to bend the knee; by implication, to sink, to prostrate:—bow (down, self), bring down (low), cast down, couch, fall, feeble, kneeling, sink, smite (stoop) down, subdue, x very.

Why should you be at it at this moment? Jesus leads the tiny remnant who have escaped OUT to green pastures so they can FEED THEMSELVES beside STILL WATERS: YOU cannot hide in a flock of goats.

Psa. 95:7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Psa. 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Psa. 95:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.

Psa. 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:

Psa. 95:11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

<font face="arial" size="4">Psa. 97:1 The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
Psa. 97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
Psa. 97:3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
Psa. 97:4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
Psa. 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Psa. 97:6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
</font>

Rancor
Rancor

August 2nd, 2017, 3:35 pm #36

Ken, we all know you have condemned Psalm 150. What about the rest of Psalms? Do you condemn them all?

Rancor
Rancor

August 2nd, 2017, 4:17 pm #37

You might well fall on your face, screech and yell and beg for mercy TO THE LORD because God has sent you into captivity and death in Babylon without redemption.

Psa. 94:1 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
Psa. 94:2 Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
Psa. 94:3 Lord, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
Psa. 94:4 How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
Psa. 94:5 They break in pieces thy people, O Lord, and afflict thine heritage.
Psa. 94:6 They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
Psa. 94:7 Yet they say, The Lord shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.

Since the "progressives" use the HOLOCAUST as their pattern the warning has probably come too late: give it a try.

h3766. kara{, kaw-rah´; a primitive root; to bend the knee; by implication, to sink, to prostrate:—bow (down, self), bring down (low), cast down, couch, fall, feeble, kneeling, sink, smite (stoop) down, subdue, x very.

Why should you be at it at this moment? Jesus leads the tiny remnant who have escaped OUT to green pastures so they can FEED THEMSELVES beside STILL WATERS: YOU cannot hide in a flock of goats.

Psa. 95:7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Psa. 95:8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

Psa. 95:9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.

Psa. 95:10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:

Psa. 95:11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

<font face="arial" size="4">Psa. 97:1 The Lord reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
Psa. 97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
Psa. 97:3 A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.
Psa. 97:4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
Psa. 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Psa. 97:6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
</font>
Ken, it just will not go away.....Praise God!

August 2nd, 2017, 11:03 pm #38

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]That's the back of your "Worship Leader" doing aerobic and lifting up "HOLY HANDS."[/color]

August 2nd, 2017, 11:09 pm #39

The person in the video, in the back, wearing a cap, is "DB Cooper".
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Is "DB Cooper" related to this one pictured in your initial post?

[/color]

August 3rd, 2017, 3:16 am #40

Ken, we all know you have condemned Psalm 150. What about the rest of Psalms? Do you condemn them all?
I can prove that I love the Psalms: I obey Paul's very clear command to SPEAK THEM. That's pretty smart of me since you cannot sing the psalms: God has given you no meter or musical melody and THAT is why He never lets you sing HIS song. Simple Simon noted that "evil men set their lies to melodies to deceive the simple minded." That's why you gladly drink their spiritual KoolAid.