Any One We Know?

Stan
Stan

November 13th, 2016, 6:22 am #21

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Let's give Dave credit for stating that Jesus Christ is "the Son of God." The Scripture supports that with some 50 references. The Scripture also supports the truth that Jesus Christ is "the Son of man" with some 85 references. God is his Father. There's no interchangeability between God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, although they are one (united). God sent His Son to earth -- not the other way around.

The change agents operating in the brotherhood should not be mistaken for Jesus Christ. The change agents in the church today do not defend the church that Christ established. Instead, their intent is to restructure the church and make it conform to the denominational world -- to the Community Church in particular. When "the elders" of a congregation take the lead in dropping the name "of Christ" -- that's apostatizing in progress.[/color]
1. Donnie, you are calling President Obama "Hussein" not because it is his middle name. It is because in the midst of all the good in your heart you have a little evil in your heart too sir - agreed?

2. Donnie, are you saying that everyone who believes in the Trinity is a change agent? If so, the majority of Christians are change agents and you and Ken and a few others are not change agents.

November 13th, 2016, 6:58 pm #22

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Stan,

I appreciate those great questions.

(1) You got me -- I was expecting that. And you got my point. It's not only his middle name "Hussein" but also including "Barack" and "Obama" -- his entire name, actually. I can't help looking at the list of U.S. presidents, and his name stands out.

Obama's "controversial" place of birth, his childhood upbringing in the Muslim country of Indonesia, his high school years in Hawaii, his college transcripts, his looked-up-to figures and their influences, etc., will just have to be another subject matter.

Admittedly, I find it difficult to address him as "President Barack Hussein Obama." You're correct: It's a "little evil" in my heart. But thanks to our freedom of speech, freedom of expression. I'm not about to support anyone who's sought to accomplish what he's already done to this country.

(2) Opposing the "change agents" operating in the brotherhood, whose objective is to divide, pervert and transform the church of Christ into the Communuity Church ... has been the central theme of this website. That will continue to be the thrust of this forum -- to thwart their efforts to restructure and reorganize the church of Christ based on their culture-driven approach and methodology.

"Trinity" is one of those religious/doctrinal topics that we discuss on this forum. Just like using musical instruments in the assembly. Just like baptism -- is one baptized so that his sins are remitted in the blood of the Lamb or is one baptized after becoming a Christian? While these seem to dominate the discussion, there are so many, many other doctrinal topics that have not been brought up at all.

No, while Trinity (Catholic-based) is widely accepted in the Protestant world and now (in the last decades) by many members of the church of Christ (although the Restoration Movement forefathers did not endorse nor teach the dogma) ... that's not to say that Trinity followers are change agents.[/color]

November 13th, 2016, 7:03 pm #23

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]There he is: Mr. President-Elect!!! [/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Stan, thanks for your questions for me. Please see the preceding page for my answers regarding: (1) Barack Hussein Obama, II and (2) Trinity followers and the "change agents."[/color]

November 13th, 2016, 11:35 pm #24

Hillary of course!
<font face="arial" size="4">H. Leo Boles invented a unique form of the trinity in 1938 and delivered it to FHC in 1938. He published it in 1942 under the umbrella of DLC and the Gospel Advocate. That contradicted the Scriptures, historic trinitarian creeds and the view of both Campbell and Stone. Campbel had to defend himself against the charge of being Unitarian or any ism. That does not prevent the same group from lying about Campbell making him into a trinitarian.

Jesus said that "doctors of the law take away the key to knowledge." Those doctors have largely rejected Bible College and have become "Schools of Theology." That means that they adopt their new textbook by copying from other theologians. If you get your preaching ticked punched by a Trinitarian you will be a Trinitarian or you will not get a job.

So, the most RADICAL Change Agents believe that they can "hear beyond the sacred pages" by claiming at a god person for HIS DISPENSATION validates whatever comes into their head. They have to repudiate the large numbers of passages we have quoted which declares that Jesus is the SON of God as the ONLY mediator between man and God: they even claim that the Holy Spirit person (people) is the second and last mediator..

Augustine wrote:

</font>

Sarge
Sarge

January 17th, 2017, 2:21 pm #25

DB Cooper news......Ken, the timeline fits?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/d-b-cooper-b ... 07079.html

February 10th, 2017, 5:20 pm #26

Spoof and a new video.

Watch both videos.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tennessee/comm ... hville_tn/

February 11th, 2017, 3:12 am #27

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Sarge, are you OK? Where's Hillary hiding these days?[/color]

February 15th, 2017, 9:53 pm #28

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on February 15th, 2017, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 27th, 2017, 11:07 pm #29

Hillary of course!
God breathed the Spirit OF Christ and they defined the Church both inclusively and exclusively. Jeremiah 15 is a prophetic type and it was fulfilled when Jesus deprived everyone but the WORD which can only be SPOKEN. Paul defines in clearly in the NEVER MUSICAL passages the angels of light use.

D
D

February 28th, 2017, 1:32 am #30

NEVER MUSICAL