Any One We Know?

November 11th, 2016, 2:46 am #11

Following closely on the "towers shall fall" someone elected the first "swarthy" black muslim named:

Barack Hussein Obama

Before he began showing signs and wonders in high places just to PROVE the fact he used to be

Barry Hussein Obama
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]What about the name Barry Soetoro (the surname of his Indonesian stepfather)?

As a U.S. president, his full name is Barack Hussein Obama, II (named after his father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.), Wikipedia.[/color]

November 11th, 2016, 3:18 am #12

You continiue to try and change the Word of God to fit your ideaology, yet you call others liberal. You, Donnie, are the liberal, whether you admit to it or not. Did you vote liberal left democrat? For you are certainly a liberal when it comes to following the Word of God and Jesus. You follow what you want to follow, and those things that you don't like, you just simply don't do them.

You still have it all wrong, When you call me a change agent because I stand up for the Word of God, then I am grateful that you do.

Jesus was a change agent, who made a lot of sadducees and pharisees very angry because He didn't fit their bill. He wasn't a traditional Jew. He couldn't be a king and wash others' feet. You hold onto your traditions and I will hold onto the inerrant Word of God and follow His Son, Jesus Christ.

If you still don't know about WHAT I tried to post, but was deleted.....ask Ken.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

Doing research to prove that Trinity influences exist in the translation of CERTAIN passages of the Bible is not liberalism. Earlier manuscripts, considering that copied manuscripts by scribes may contain errors even if minor, should be preferred over later manuscripts if/when there are noted differences.

The problem is not in the research department; rather the problem is in accepting or acquiring beliefs and doctrines that have little or no support from the Scripture. There is another word for that -- I think it is "brainwashing."

I am very happy that the national elections are over now with very good results, with that character pictured above losing, and with Barack Hussein's reign almost over. [/color]

P.S.: If you still have a copy of your post or part of it that was deleted, send it to my email address.

November 11th, 2016, 4:43 am #13

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]What about the name Barry Soetoro (the surname of his Indonesian stepfather)?

As a U.S. president, his full name is Barack Hussein Obama, II (named after his father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.), Wikipedia.[/color]
His name is now MUD. Now, if the Muddy Stream Media can fail in trying to start a civil war.
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on November 11th, 2016, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 11th, 2016, 5:40 pm #14

Jesus was a change agent, who made a lot of sadducees and pharisees very angry because He didn't fit their bill. He wasn't a traditional Jew. He couldn't be a king and wash others' feet. You hold onto your traditions and I will hold onto the inerrant Word of God and follow His Son, Jesus Christ.

In face you and the LIBERALS are wrong using the JESUS LOGOS to repudiate His AFFIRMING the Prophecies about Him in Holy Scripture: He defined that as the PROPHETS speaking about Him and other prophecies about HIM. God as the Spirit OF Christ in the prophets defined the future REST both inclusively and exclusively. He didn't ADD a jot to the well-defined Church of Christ. He said that HE spoke only what He heard as God BREATHED (not a person) into Him without METRON or METER. That is why he SPOKE the Word and NEVER ONCE sang anything about the New Covenant.

The New Covenant was the only SPIRITUAL Covenant which God Along made with Abraham. This was the same Spirit or BREATH which was in Jesus Christ.

A True LIBERAL would not hire out his body and a host of religious functionaries which the SCRIPTURES define as Parasites. A liberal would be like Timothy: Paul commanded the evangelist Timothy to WORK so that HE could minister the Agape which was going out to the pick-up points feeding people who went to work WITHOUT ridding on a motorcycle.

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Let's give Dave credit for stating that Jesus Christ is "the Son of God." The Scripture supports that with some 50 references. The Scripture also supports the truth that Jesus Christ is "the Son of man" with some 85 references. God is his Father. There's no interchangeability between God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, although they are one (united). God sent His Son to earth -- not the other way around.

The change agents operating in the brotherhood should not be mistaken for Jesus Christ. The change agents in the church today do not defend the church that Christ established. Instead, their intent is to restructure the church and make it conform to the denominational world -- to the Community Church in particular. When "the elders" of a congregation take the lead in dropping the name "of Christ" -- that's apostatizing in progress.[/color]

November 11th, 2016, 6:04 pm #15

Hillary of course!
I think we should also give David credit for his choice of worship leader.

November 12th, 2016, 4:49 pm #16

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]I may know who this "Worship Leader" is. What a performance!!!

Is this the contemporary way of "assembling ourselves together"? Music and dancing going hand in hand? And aerobics? And cheer-leading? [/color]

November 12th, 2016, 5:01 pm #17

Hillary of course!
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]There he is: Mr. President-Elect!!! [/color]

Bill
Bill

November 12th, 2016, 5:32 pm #18

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Let's give Dave credit for stating that Jesus Christ is "the Son of God." The Scripture supports that with some 50 references. The Scripture also supports the truth that Jesus Christ is "the Son of man" with some 85 references. God is his Father. There's no interchangeability between God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, although they are one (united). God sent His Son to earth -- not the other way around.

The change agents operating in the brotherhood should not be mistaken for Jesus Christ. The change agents in the church today do not defend the church that Christ established. Instead, their intent is to restructure the church and make it conform to the denominational world -- to the Community Church in particular. When "the elders" of a congregation take the lead in dropping the name "of Christ" -- that's apostatizing in progress.[/color]
Since Donnie repeatedly brings up this "Jesus is not God" business (as if he's still trying to convince himself of that), here's some timely advice that we all need to heed:

If you believe that Jesus is God, don't gloat; if you believe that Jesus is not God, just suck it up and move on.

November 12th, 2016, 7:27 pm #19

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]No worry, Bill.

I'll continue to teach biblical truth: Jesus Christ is "the Son of God"; his Father and his head is God.[/color]

November 13th, 2016, 1:28 am #20

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]There he is: Mr. President-Elect!!! [/color]
Jay Guin Dancing in Worship: See Jay's PATTERN for worship above.

http://www.piney.com/Jay.Guin.Dancing.in.Worship.html

What is the correct posture for playing with your grandchildren? Do we need book, chapter, and verse to know that it’s okay to get down on the floor and just enjoy the physicality of an 18-month old? Why do we imagine that God won’t get down on the floor with us?

While we futz and fight over instrumental backgrounds to videos, Paul is telling us to put everything we have into it — just as David said.

Seems that everyone but latter-day theologians can read te Bible.