Anthony Lancaster Making People Pay to Destroy our REST

March 5th, 2016, 5:30 pm #1

"Worship Minister" in history is APOLLON who is the personified Spirit and leader of the Muses: they are called sorcerers and will be cast alive into the lake of fire..

Church is a day of REST from the always-pagan religious institutions picking the pocked of the superstitious poor claiming that they can lead you into God's presence. There is nothing more welll-defined abomination as people who are Purpose Driven to get the attention due only to Jesus who is our only Worship Leader as we come OUTSIDE the theaters to rest and enjoy the one piece pattern to "come learn of Me." Worship is in the PLACE of the purified spirit or mind devoted to TRUTH which is the word, Logos or Regulative Principle.

<font face="arial" size="r">Rick Atchley and Chris Seidman as early "progressives" are called to all of what Ezekiel called "workshops of evil" where people steal words one from another on Psalm 75 which MARKS them.

http://www.piney.com/Psalm.75.Rick.Atch ... idman.html

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on March 10th, 2016, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 8th, 2016, 6:56 pm #2

There have been many LURCHES attempting to discredit and confiscate historic churches of Christ. We have noted that the Devil is especially frantic because his time as KAIROS TIME is very short. True or not the Bible identifies the Pagan-Satinic worship of the commercial,. gender-crooked race as what PEOPLE WORSHIPPED. Because they STILL worship the same "gods" because they are OF the World, you cannot grasp the Spiritual Contrast without knowing "what the meaning of is is."

Kairos is the demon son of Zeus and identical to Chronos -- Jupiter who is thrusting in his reaping hook and filling all of the New Wineskins with God's Wrath. ACappella is the MARK of the goat singers performing "a new style of music or Satyric drama. Kairos is another WAY OF ESCAPE:

They whacked our local congregation, failed (momentarily) and moved on to another location. Locally it was Russ Adcox trained by Jimmy Adcox and Jimmy is helping the North Boulevard church slander existing congregations and begging money under the pretense of beginning 60,000 new congregations: encompasing the faithful just in time-KAIROS TIME that is. So, REST and watch the already-burning times as they are consumed by the breath (spirit) of their own mouths.

March 9th, 2016, 7:36 pm #3

"Worship Minister" in history is APOLLON who is the personified Spirit and leader of the Muses: they are called sorcerers and will be cast alive into the lake of fire..

Church is a day of REST from the always-pagan religious institutions picking the pocked of the superstitious poor claiming that they can lead you into God's presence. There is nothing more welll-defined abomination as people who are Purpose Driven to get the attention due only to Jesus who is our only Worship Leader as we come OUTSIDE the theaters to rest and enjoy the one piece pattern to "come learn of Me." Worship is in the PLACE of the purified spirit or mind devoted to TRUTH which is the word, Logos or Regulative Principle.

<font face="arial" size="r">Rick Atchley and Chris Seidman as early "progressives" are called to all of what Ezekiel called "workshops of evil" where people steal words one from another on Psalm 75 which MARKS them.

</font>
Anthony Lancaster reads Doestoevshy as his favorite. Doestoevsky PROVED that if Jesus walked the earth in a physical form we would still find a way to kill him: he denies that Jesus is present in any of the superstitous magic people pretend to work like a shell game where the nut is under neither shell.

March 10th, 2016, 12:56 am #4

</font>
It was because of instrumental-trinitarian idolatry at Mount Sinai that Joshua (Jesus) was not able to give the Jews REST from supporting the Jacob-cursed and God-Abandoned Levites. Their SERVICE is hard bondage and has the same meaing as Apollon-Abaddon the fallen angel and leader of the musical worshipers.

Jesus died to give the tired rest from the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites defined as speakers, singers and instrument players. The Laded Burden is specificially religious for-hire music and "a tax not in time of war.

When you come gasping home from work on Friday or any night we know that you rejoice that you have been fleeced to pay someone to call you out to some "ministry." Anything beyond Rest and School is a cult at one level or another. OUR liberty is from those who think their LIBERTY is to tribulate others most often with false teaching.

March 10th, 2016, 5:55 pm #5

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on March 11th, 2016, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 11th, 2016, 11:58 pm #6

</font>
ACappella is a steal word from "a cappella". This is snot a STYLE of singing but defines the ORGANUM of the castrated opera singers imported because the Pope liked them better than the falsettos. Organ means that all of the team sang or chanted the text with a one or two note melody. Organum in the Capella or the GOAT CHAPEL derived from a Goat song and the worship of a constellation was the STYLE: Capella was the PLACE where instruments were not allowed.

Cappella as the GOAT was sacrificed to Dionysus or Bacchus to momentarily burning infants to Moloch accompanied by the Jacob-cursed and God-abandoned Levites.

http://www.piney.com/ClasPlaCratylus.html

Soc. I should imagine that the name Hermes has to do with speech, and signifies that he is the interpreter (ermeneus), or messenger, or thief, or liar, or bargainer; all that sort of thing has a great deal to do with language; as I was telling you the word eirein is expressive of the use of speech, and there is an often-recurring Homeric word emesato, which means "he contrived"-

Soc. Is not the truth that is in him the smooth or sacred form which dwells above among the Gods, whereas falsehood dwells among men below, and is rough like the goat of tragedy; for tales and falsehoods have generally to do with the tragic or goatish life, and tragedy is the place of them?

Soc. Then surely Pan, who is the declarer of all things (pan) and the perpetual mover (aei polon) of all things,

is rightly called aipolos (goat-herd), he being the two-formed son of Hermes,
smooth in his upper part, and rough and goatlike in his lower regions.

And, as the son of Hermes [Kairos], he is speech or the brother of speech, and that brother should be like brother is no marvel. But, as I was saying, my dear Hermogenes, let us get away from the Gods.

bestĭa , ae, f. perh. akin to fera and to belua, 2. As a term of reproach (cf. belua and our beast): “mala tu es bestia,” Plaut. Bacch. 1, 1, 21; id. Poen. 5, 5, 13.—And, humorously, of the odor of the armpits (cf. ala and caper cappella ), Cat. 69, 8.—

HORN in Revelation means a mountain peak like HarMeggedo and also the Power Points of religious musical sorcerers.

March 14th, 2016, 1:24 am #7

</font>

March 20th, 2016, 1:03 am #8

During the Classical period

Whatever the clear teachings of the Bible, the literature of all of the pagan "gods" carried the theme of wine, women and song. For instance, of Apollo whose oracle was at Delphi, just up the coast from Corinth show the connection between music and speaking in tongues:

"And there is this great wonder besides -- and its renown shall never perish -- the girls of Delos, hand-maidens of the Far-shooter; [Apollon]
for when they have praised Apollo first,
and also Leto and Artemis who delights in arrows,
they sing a strain-telling of men and women of past days,
and CHARM the tribes of men. Also they can imitate the tongues of all men and their clattering speech:
each would say that he himself were singing, so close to truth is their sweet song.

His half-brother, Hermes (Mercury) was similar: The story is the same, the gods bless only the youth to steal the cattle of the oder people or gods. Remember, that in Enoch the people are identified with the name of beasts, often cows.

"And when the purpose of great Zeus was fixed in heaven, she was delivered and a notable thing was come to pass. For then she bare a son, of many shifts, blandly cunning, a robber, a cattle driver, a bringer of dreams, a watcher by night, a thief at the gates, one who was soon to show forth wonderful deeds among the deathless gods.

Born with the dawning, at mid-day he played on the lyre, and in the evening he stole the cattle of far-shooting Apollo on the fourth day of the month; for on that day queenly Maia bare him.

After the Biblical period, according to Lucian of Samosata:

"Alexander, on the other hand, preferred his native place, urging very truly that an enterprise like theirs required congenial soil to give it a start, in the shape of 'fat-heads' and simpletons; that was a fair description, he said, of the Paphlagonians beyond Abonutichus;

they were mostly superstitious and well-to-do; one had only to go there with someone to play the flute, the tambourine, or the cymbals, set the proverbial mantic sieve a-spinning, and there they would all be gaping as if he were a god from heaven.

March 23rd, 2016, 3:36 pm #9

Joseph Shulam and others work to impose Jewish practices calling themselves Messianic Jews. They believe that Jesus was the Messiah for the Jews.

http://www.piney.com/Joseph.Shulam.Jere ... rsity.html

The PATTERN of the Instrumentalists is the Levites an old infant burning priesthood in African: Levite means much more than of the tribe of Levi. Josephus equates them to the Brahmin involved in fire and serpent worship. Gustav Flaubert defines the Phoenicians who are the "Jews" especially of Tyre. You will remember that Hiram of Tyre was the designer and builder of the Jerusalem Temple built with slave labor.

Ezek. 26:2 Son of man, because that Tyrus hath said against Jerusalem, Aha, she is broken that was the gates of the people: she is turned unto me: I shall be replenished, now she is laid waste:
Ezek. 26:3 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up against thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up.
Ezek. 26:4 And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock.
Ezek. 26:13 And I will cause the noise of thy songs to cease; and the sound of thy harps shall be no more heard.
Noisy: Multitudo

Songs: Canticum chorus canticum Insonuit, magic formula, incantation any thing that soothes, charms, or allures, a charm, blandishment, allurement, enticement
"And he shall destroy the multitude of thy musicians, and the sound of thy psalteries [cĭthăra] shall be heard no more." Ezek. 26:13 LXX

Isaiah 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms [maggots] cover thee.
Amos 5:23 Take thou away from me the noise [tŭmultus] of thy songs [carmen] for I will not hear the melody [cantĭcum] of thy viols
Amos 5:24 BUT let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
Amos 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
Amos 5:27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

Flaubert observed:

“They had not despatched to Phoenicia their annual offering due to Tyrian Melkarth … . The gods were indignant with the Republic, and were, no doubt, about to prosecute their vengeance …

“All were feeble in comparison with Moloch the Destroyer … there was no pain great enough for the god, since he delighted in such as was of the most horrible description … He must, accordingly, be fully gratified — it was believed that an immolation by fire would purify Carthage. The ferocity of the people was predisposed towards it.

“The Ancients assembled … and when the pontiff of Moloch asked them whether they would consent to surrender their children … All successively bent their heads in approval … The decision was almost immediately known in Carthage, and lamentations resounded. The cries of the women might everywhere be heard; their husbands consoled them, or railed at them with remonstrances … Then … the priests of Moloch began their task. Men in black robes presented themselves in the houses … the servants of Moloch came and took the children away. Others themselves surrendered them stupidly. Then they were brought to the temple of Tanith, where the priestesses were charged with their amusement and support until the solemn day …

“Part of a wall in the temple of Moloch was thrown down in order to draw out the brazen god without touching the ashes of the altar. Then as soon as the Sun appeared the hierodules [praise team] pushed it toward the square of Khamon.

“It moved backwards sliding upon cylinders; its shoulders overlapped the walls. No sooner did the Carthaginians see it in the distance than they speedily took to flight, for the Baal could be looked upon with impunity only when exercising his wrath.

[52] “A smell of aromatics spread through the streets. All the temples had just been opened simultaneously, and from them came forth tabernacles borne upon chariots, or upon litters carried by the pontiffs. Great plumes swayed at the corners of them, and rays were emitted from their slender pinnacles which terminated in balls of crystal, gold, silver or copper.

“These were the Canaanitish Baalim, offshoots of the supreme Baal. Melkarth’s pavilion, which was of fine purple, sheltered a petroleum flame; on Khamon’s, which was of hyacinith color, there rose an ivory phallus [Note: the male procreative symbol which distinguished the “high places” excoriated by the Bible] bordered with a circle of gems; between Eschmoun’s curtains, which were blue as the ether, a sleeping python formed a circle with his tail … Then came all the inferior forms of the Divinity: Baal Samin, god of celestial space; Baal-Peor … Baal Zehoub … the Irabel of Liyba, the Adrammelech of Chaldaea, the Kijun of the Syrians; Decreto … crept on her fins, and the corpse of ‘Tammouz’ [pagan messiah] was drawn along in the midst of a catafalque … In order to subdue the kings of the firmament to the Sun [the current Talmudic religion and Easter-christians “Greets the Sun” periodically] … diversely colored metal stars were brandished at the end of long poles; and all were there, from the dark Nebo, the genius of Mercury [KAIROS], to the hideous Rahab, which is the constellation of the Crocodile. The Abbadirs, stones which had fallen from the Moon [Note: New Moon days are celebrated in the synagogues monthly today with superstitious rites] were whirling in slings of silver thread; little loaves, representing the female form were borne on baskets by the priests of Ceres; others brought their fetishes and amulets.”

Messianic Jews honored by LU and some churches claim that the NEW COVENANT was to the Jews

Hosea 2:9 Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness.
Hosea 2:10 And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand.
Hosea 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts.

March 23rd, 2016, 5:35 pm #10

Isaiah 59:21 (KJV)
21As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.

In a hypothetical situation, what would happen if the government decided to take away all the Bibles that have the truth about God? Would we still be able to pass the words to our children and grand-children? I know The Lord has told us his words will never pass away, but does that mean we will always have access on this earth?

By the way Ken, can you recommend a dictionary, concordance and commentary that I can add to my beginners library? I have a 4 vol set of the new international encyclopedia by Bromely. It's an older set published in 1986. Anything else that would be beneficial let me know and I will look for it.