Dr. Max Moon
Dr. Max Moon

July 30th, 2006, 12:12 pm #31

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>Amazed,

I wonder about that, too.
  • 2Kgs.11:[12] And he brought forth the king's son, and put the crown upon him, and gave him the testimony; and they made him king, and anointed him; and they clapped their hands, and said, God save the king.
  • Job.27:[23] Men shall clap their hands at him, and shall hiss him out of his place.
  • Job.34:[37] For he addeth rebellion unto his sin, he clappeth his hands among us, and multiplieth his words against God.
  • Pss.98:[8] Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together
  • Isa.55:[12] For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
  • Lam.2:[15] All that pass by clap their hands at thee; they hiss and wag their head at the daughter of Jerusalem, saying, Is this the city that men call The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth?
  • Ezek.25:[6] For thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel;
  • Nah.3:[19] There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually?
U.B.</FONT>
Dr. Bill Crump,

I am hardly a spiritual Maverick. I am not and have never been part of a Sign Out Front, Church of Christ.

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

July 31st, 2006, 4:15 am #32

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>It’s been mentioned a number of times before that the reports here are not “fair and balanced.” I don’t quite understand that since I feel that this forum is open to opposing sides of issues. In fact, I have made an offer to someone to feel free to submit his own messages, viewpoints, complaints and rebuttals and to be assured that the other side is also represented here.

So, I would like to take this opportunity [or risk] to post what one side has to say about the other and vice versa. The messages from either side will be posted separately and in the order in which they appear at another site. In this way, a respondent can freely post a message just below the issue s/he might be interested in.
  • There was a question posed:
    • <font color=black>“Donnie, I hear all the talk that you are not even a member at Madison, yet you attend there and seem to care about what goes on with the congregation, yet if you are not a member then why not? If you are not I liken this to complaining about government, but never even voting. If you do not wish to address this here email me …. [TRH]”</font>
    I responded:
    • TRH,

Sorry ... I just now found this. (The short title got my attention, finally.) I was reading so many "interesting posts" with today's date and finally got to near the top thread.

Well, I've been attending Madison since 1987 +/- Then, the attendance was in the 3100s. Big place, right? As we know all about Madison's sad and unfortunate experiences, many folks have left since the havoc in 2001 early. I intend to stay until I decide otherwise.

YTBH is correct about the directories with my invisible image(s). She and others have the right to believe what/how they feel or think about me. Anyway, regardless of what's happened at Madison, I have considered myself a member there. More importantly, my name is in the Book of Life -- no one in this world can take that away from me.

I hope I have given you the info you wanted to know.

I can't promise any quick responses, but you're welcome to correspond with me:

DonnieCruz@msn.com

Thanks for asking! [Untruth Buster]
    TRH’s reaction:
    • <font color=black>Donnie,

I was just curious, thanks for the info. I attended Lipscomb in 96&97 and knew several people that attended there, and also from Middle Tennessee, so I had always heard about the size of the congregation. Do not think I was saying you have no right to voice your opinion, I was just wondering if you were a member there. Why so slow with Sunday School in Exile. Six months ago there were good Bible based posts and discussion and now it is a graveyard?</font>
    Meanwhile, someone else was asking me about Jim Mankin while the preacher at Madison … to which I responded:
    • No, I wasn't there at the time, although I had heard about him. Steve Flatt was the minister and Nick Boone was the humble pitch-piper ... when I started. [No, he didn't use a different pitch pipe for every different note. ]
Now, as to how this particular thread has turned into something between Madison’s “Worship Leader” and me … I can’t explain. We’ll just have to wait and see as his father-in-law [“peck” in this case] responds often in his defense.</font>
  • <font color=red>You're my brother, you're my sister,
    So take me by the hand
    Together we will work until He comes</font>
Hee Haw, a Fraudian Slip Showing! The goal of all MUSICAL religion was defined as SORCERY (Rev 18:22f). The goal, confirmed by The Vinyard Mother, was to reach a sexual-like or literal climax with the spirits. Among the voodoo people who fueled the Stoneite wing of the Restoration Movement, they knew that the spirits would not come without lots of emotion.

Just what KIND of work are you going to do while holding hands? Isn't work a legalistic thing? Music is the most legalistic, superstitious works-intensive rituals ever concocted to AID the gods to keep them from failing to come.

Defining the Abomination which makes DESOLATE (starved for the Word) in the Jerusalem temple and in the end-time church where the musicators CLAIM to bring you into contact with God, Dionysus the New Wineskin God depends on music to bring on a perverted, KNOWING relationship with one another CLAIMING that you were having sex with the "gods" meaning "demons." When God pours out the CUP OF HIS WRATH the word is ORGE or ORGY which is WHAT is happening at Madison and all churches where the musicators replace the preacher: gradually at first but TOTALLY in time. At Madison their stated goal was to turn the church into a THEATER FOR HOLY ENTERTAINMENT. The word is THEATRON meaning MAKING A SPECTACLE OF JESUS CHRIST who as SPIRIT cannot be made to COME.

<font color=blue>"And Euripides does likewise, in his Bacchae, citing the Lydian usages at the same time with those of Phrygia, because of their similarity:

But ye who left Mt. Tmolus (Sardis was on this mt.), fortress of Lydia, revel-band of mine, women whom I brought from the land of barbarians as my assistants and travelling companions, uplift the tambourines native to Phrygian cities, inventions of mine and mother Rhea [ZOE].

And again, happy he who, blest man, initiated in the mystic rites, is pure in his life, . . . who, preserving the righteous ORGIES of the great mother Cybele, and brandishing the thyrsus on high, and wreathed with ivy, doth worship Dionysus.

Come, ye Bacchae, come, ye Bacchae, bringing down (double entendre) Bromius, (boisterous one) god the child of god, out of the Phrygian mountains into the broad highways of Greece. </font>

And Rubel Shelly prays: "Come Holy Spirit, come, make us truly new creatures in Christ"

http://www.piney.com/RsHsJn16.html

Amazed
Amazed

July 31st, 2006, 8:32 am #33

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>It’s been mentioned a number of times before that the reports here are not “fair and balanced.” I don’t quite understand that since I feel that this forum is open to opposing sides of issues. In fact, I have made an offer to someone to feel free to submit his own messages, viewpoints, complaints and rebuttals and to be assured that the other side is also represented here.

So, I would like to take this opportunity [or risk] to post what one side has to say about the other and vice versa. The messages from either side will be posted separately and in the order in which they appear at another site. In this way, a respondent can freely post a message just below the issue s/he might be interested in.
    • <font color=black>“Donnie, I hear all the talk that you are not even a member at Madison, yet you attend there and seem to care about what goes on with the congregation, yet if you are not a member then why not? If you are not I liken this to complaining about government, but never even voting. If you do not wish to address this here email me …. [TRH]”</font>
    I responded:
    • TRH,

Sorry ... I just now found this. (The short title got my attention, finally.) I was reading so many "interesting posts" with today's date and finally got to near the top thread.

Well, I've been attending Madison since 1987 +/- Then, the attendance was in the 3100s. Big place, right? As we know all about Madison's sad and unfortunate experiences, many folks have left since the havoc in 2001 early. I intend to stay until I decide otherwise.

YTBH is correct about the directories with my invisible image(s). She and others have the right to believe what/how they feel or think about me. Anyway, regardless of what's happened at Madison, I have considered myself a member there. More importantly, my name is in the Book of Life -- no one in this world can take that away from me.

DonnieCruz@msn.com

TRH’s reaction:

I was just curious, thanks for the info. I attended Lipscomb in 96&97 and knew several people that attended there, and also from Middle Tennessee, so I had always heard about the size of the congregation. Do not think I was saying you have no right to voice your opinion, I was just wondering if you were a member there. Why so slow with Sunday School in Exile. Six months ago there were good Bible based posts and discussion and now it is a graveyard?</font>
    Meanwhile, someone else was asking me about Jim Mankin while the preacher at Madison … to which I responded:
    • No, I wasn't there at the time, although I had heard about him. Steve Flatt was the minister and Nick Boone was the humble pitch-piper ... when I started. [No, he didn't use a different pitch pipe for every different note. ]
Now, as to how this particular thread has turned into something between Madison’s “Worship Leader” and me … I can’t explain. We’ll just have to wait and see as his father-in-law [“peck” in this case] responds often in his defense.</font>
<font face=arial>UBCruz-
What I love about you, is the fact that you are the only human (or troll) on the planet who can sit in an acapella worship service, and accuse them of singing rock music. It's funny. Not "funny", HA HA... "funny", Rain Man.

The best part is when you call it a "Christian Rock Music" HYMN.

Funny.</font>

ServantForHim
ServantForHim

July 31st, 2006, 8:39 am #34

I responded:
    • TRH,

DonnieCruz@msn.com

TRH’s reaction:

<font face=arial>U.B.:
You just seem very negative, to the point where you seem like you don't enjoy attending the church at Madison. If this is correct, then you should leave.
Your suggestion about the Christian church also applies to you. Since you know so much about singy clappy, contemporary Christian music then maybe that is the place for you. I like the church of Christ that I attend, unlike you where you have an aggressive attitude towards your leaders there at Madison. Again, instead of causing dissension and downcasting, perhaps you should find a more fundamental church that is more low key, and teach the doctrine that you prefer.
Being negative about the leadership and worship style where you currently attend is not spiritually healthy for you U.B. That kind of stress eats away at you physically also.</font>

Myth Buster
Myth Buster

July 31st, 2006, 8:42 am #35

I responded:
    • TRH,

DonnieCruz@msn.com

TRH’s reaction:

<font face=arial>UB,

I admire your staying power at Madison. "Life is a caberet, ol' chum. Life is a caberet!' LOL!</font>

Amazed
Amazed

July 31st, 2006, 8:46 am #36

I responded:
    • TRH,

DonnieCruz@msn.com

TRH’s reaction:

<font fac=arial>Myth Buster and Untruth Buster. Are y'all brothers?
Your parents had a thing about naming their kids variations of the word "Lie" didn't they?

Myth-
Read Acts. Tell me what is honrable about Donnie's "staying power" at Madison? After you read Acts, read some of his trash at CM. How long do you think that behavior would have been tolerated by the 1st century apostles and elders?

If he's not happy at Madison, and wants to sit there and be miserable, who cares?

If he wants to get on the internet and publicly humiliate and criticize his elders in the most unbiblical way possible, who cares?

When he starts getting obnoxious, is when he tells everyone to leave thier churches instead of causing trouble. Real admirable Myth.</font>

Myth Buster
Myth Buster

July 31st, 2006, 8:49 am #37

I responded:
    • TRH,

DonnieCruz@msn.com

TRH’s reaction:

<font face=arial>amazed,

Yeah, I would like to consider UB a brother.

Second, you are no different from those you criticise. I know because I have been reading your post.</font>

Donnie Cruz
Donnie Cruz

July 31st, 2006, 8:55 am #38

I responded:
    • TRH,

DonnieCruz@msn.com

TRH’s reaction:

<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>Amazed,

You might be interested in this bit of info. When I decided to begin posting, I thought Myth Buster was a cool nickname. Then, I made up my mind -- I substituted the word "untruth" for "myth" and have used "Untruth Buster" since. Cool stuff, eh?

I still feel that this brother in Christ is cool. In fact, I have re-posted one of his original messages from a few years back. Check out the thread "Myth Buster: 'Great Invitation'" that I posted yesterday (7/15/2006).

I'm not interested in fighting the elders; neither am I "not happy"; nor am I obnoxious -- just trying to point out that the "Worship Leader" thingy and the "Praise Team" created the unfortunate church havoc early in 2001. If and until you're capable of accepting that fact, there's nothing else I can explain to you (Amazed) and Servant, Walt, Brian and your other cohorts.

You're so focused on dissension and criticism on my part when the division in the church should be attributed to what occurred in 2001. I had/have nothing to do with the hundreds of members leaving. It appears now that I have a much better chance or success of explaining that to an elementary school kid.

With literal seed and YTBH speaking of pruning, that hardly signifies the mass exodus of alienated members due to the "Worship Leader" and "Praise Team" thingies. The truth of the matter is that these are the controversial and unnecessary divisive elements (Worship Leader and Praise Team) that need to be pruned badly.

Amazed, your untruth has been busted.

Untruth Buster</font>

Ken Sublett
Ken Sublett

July 31st, 2006, 1:03 pm #39

I responded:
    • TRH,

DonnieCruz@msn.com

TRH’s reaction:

Amazed, I am NOT surprised that anyone could get BURNED with a DEGREES. Servant, I am not 80 and the depression years were the best years of my life. How many GAMBLERS jumped off tall buildings? Psalm 47 points to the JUDAS PRINCIPLE. Judas was Judas Sicarri: he was an assassin. According to traditions he was a HASHISH MAN who would betray anyone for money. The Judas bag was for "carrying the mouth pieces of wind instruments." Drunk and always pictured as perverted flute players. When he found out that he had failed he did the ONLY honorable thing by hanging himself. I can tell you as a PROPHECY that when the musicating CHURCH STEALERS from widows wake up (too late) to the horrors of their failure WE will have us some mass "blood redemptions."

The history of the great REVIVALS resulted in many suicides. A speculator is stupid but not EVIL: the universal history of using MUSIC to CLAP hands to CAPTURE weak and effemate males is beyond any crime ever perpetuated on humanity. Satan's best WEAPONS are always YOUNG mind-damaged by sound bytes elders and false preachers.

I am amazed that people are old enough to claim to be disciples who can DISHONOR God and His Word and then just to HIT BACK to TRY to SILENCE any oppositon to what John and ALL musical words identify as SORCERY or WITCHCRAFT. You should be DISTINCTLY HONORED because we are told that for ONE WARLOCK there are 10,000 WITCHES to feed your face. I am telling you FLAT OUT that Satan has you by the tail and you CANNOT read a passage of Scripure in context without perverting it.

You have no reason to KNOW this but take it on faith: God turned Israel over to WORSHIP THE STARRY HOST so when you trust David you are involved with Saturn or Chaldee 666. He picked kings to CARRY OUT the captivity and death sentence finally imposed when the elders (wolves = perverts) fired God and demanded a DOMINANT PREACHER (king). He PROMISED them in Scripture--which you have no reason to have heard about--exactly what He was going to do and the Warrior Chariot Musicians was a CURSE. Sure, God loved David so instead of destroying the WHOLE NATION he quarantined DAVID at a pagan Jebusite High Place called Jerusalem and Sodom.

You could never have heard--and retained--the fact that the Levitical Warrior Musicians were under the KING and COMMANDERS OF THE ARMY. The civil-military-clergy sacrificial system had NOTHING to do with the people who SYNAGOGUED and any nit wit would have known NOT to blow the trumpet or sing when the WORD of God was being read or recited.

<font color=red>(To the chief Musician, A Psalm for the sons of Korah.)

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. Psa 47:1 </font>

Clapping IS an instrumental panic sound--the Startle Reflex USED by ABUSERS:
  • <font color=blue>Taqa (h8628) taw-kah'; a prim. root; to clatter, i. e. slap (the hands together), clang (an instrument); by anal. to drive (a nail or TENT-PEG, a dart, etc.); by impl. to become BONDSMAN (by hand-clasping): - blow ([a trumpet]), cast, clap, fasten, pitch [tent], smite, sound, strike, * suretiship, thrust. </font>
When the musicator makes you MOVE TOGETHER (Hee Haw) he is BONDING you to himself and FORCING you to march LOCK STEP and GOOSE STEP -- I call it GOOSE CLAPPING . When the CHURCH IN THE WILDERNESS was called into assembly it was only for hearing instructions. Therefore, the ALARM or TRIUMPH OVER was outlawed: that outlaws hand clapping as if any nitwit would need a LAW forbidding it when Jesus meets as oue ONLY Master Teacher.
  • <font color=blue>Num 10:7 But when the congregation is to be gathered together, ye shall blow, but ye shall not sound an alarm. </font>
This word has the same meaning as the HAND CLAPPING to make you "move together" (Hee Haw).
  • <font color=blue>H7321 rua roo-ah' A primitive root; to mar (especially by breaking); figuratively to split the ears (with sound), that is, shout (for alarm or joy): blow an alarm, cry (alarm, aloud, out), destroy, make a joyful noise, smart, shout (for joy), sound an alarm, triumph. </font>
The CLAPP word is used to define how a woman BETRAYS and MURDERS a man she had given shelter too. No, dumbo, that is NOT an approved example just as the CLAPPING is not an approved example.
  • <font color=blue>And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the DAGGAR from his right thigh, and THRUST it into his belly: Jud.3:21

And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle. Jud.4:18
    • And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him. Jud 4:19
    Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No. Jud 4:20
    • Then Jael Hebers wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and SMOTE the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died. Jud 4:21
    </font>
I don't see how anyone could CLAIM or even want to be a disciple and try to SMASH the Words of Jesus Christ (Spirit and Life) by trying to belittle their betters.

You, dear CLAPPER, are a wife BETRAYING people and AFFLICTING them just as God prophesied of the SORCERS in Revelation 18. This is the SAME bad WALL STREET: when WE get the world wised up, YOU are going to discover that you have been STEALING from widows and doing the JUDAS ASSASIN or CLAPPING or THRUSTING a daggar into the belly of widows. Isn't it WONDERFUL that Satan made sure that you would never try that on REAL MALES or RATIONAL (Spiritual) women but pick on the WEAK. I think this may be God's final GENERIC ENGINEERING.

Don't kiss it off as the product of an OLD mind: older people learned things BEFORE your were born and stay WAY AHEAD of you on anything that has happened since. That is just PROOF that you are a changeling-lostling and in The Book of Enoch you are doing just what you are supposed to do knowing that you have fallen and will never get back up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 1st, 2006, 2:44 am #40

Why are several of the posts from the same IP? 70.156.25.18

===========================
<font color=indigo size=3 face=times new roman>What stinks? The IP address? or several of the posts?

Did you read the statement that explains the source of the "online" conversation?</font>
Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on August 1st, 2006, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.