ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY

Dave
Dave

November 1st, 2016, 3:17 pm #1

Do we need another one?

Matthew 28
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Before Jesus became Jesus, the Son of God, He WAS/IS the WORD, and the WORD WAS/IS God.

If ALL power on both HEAVEN AND EARTH was given to him, a couple of definitives are stated here.

First, the only ONE that could have given Him that power was God, the Father.
Second, since He was given ALL POWER on both HEAVEN and EARTH, this is proof that Jesus is God.

He wasn't given a secondary power, was He? He wasn't given a power, for just being the Son of God. He was given ALL POWER. Good thing about all of this, this isn't my opinion, this is the very Word of God that says it.

Ken, this is REALLY what it means to 'Speak That Which is Written.'

So go through your manuscripts, your greek myths, your Eusebius, whatever, and I will take only the Word of God
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on November 1st, 2016, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 2nd, 2016, 3:57 am #2

So you and "they" are saying that Jesus wasn't a being in any sense: the Gnostics said that He wasn't a person but a "spirit." Either one flunks reading 101A.

The Word or Logos of God which Jesus SPOKE was-is

<font face="arial" size="4">At least we know that God or Jesus were not a SONG!
</font>

EARTH is what we walk on and heaven is "up there" but it is not the SPIRITUAL realm which fills the now known 2 trillion galaxies.

g3772 ouranos, oo-ran-os´; perhaps from the same as 3735 (through the idea of elevation); the sky; by extension, heaven (as the abode of God); by implication, happiness, power, eternity; specially, the Gospel (Christianity): — air, heaven(-ly), sky.

A mountain is in heaven:

g3735. oros, or´-os; probably from an obsolete o¡rw oro (to rise or “rear”; perhaps akin to 142; compare 3733); a mountain (as lifting itself above the plain): — hill, mount(-ain).
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on November 2nd, 2016, 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 2nd, 2016, 4:55 am #3

Do we need another one?

Matthew 28
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Before Jesus became Jesus, the Son of God, He WAS/IS the WORD, and the WORD WAS/IS God.

If ALL power on both HEAVEN AND EARTH was given to him, a couple of definitives are stated here.

Second, since He was given ALL POWER on both HEAVEN and EARTH, this is proof that Jesus is God.

He wasn't given a secondary power, was He? He wasn't given a power, for just being the Son of God. He was given ALL POWER. Good thing about all of this, this isn't my opinion, this is the very Word of God that says it.

So go through your manuscripts, your greek myths, your Eusebius, whatever, and I will take only the Word of God
So God's Regulative Power has been personified in our midst. What good is it to argue about a "trinity" when no one you knows intends to RESPECT and instead DESPISES the Living Word or Logos among us:

He outlaws personal opinions, personal experiences, rhetoric, poetic speech, singing, playing instruments or acting not honoring the WORD which Jesus says is also SPIRIT and LIFE. They saw the image of God the Father and the Spirit or breath walking among them.

Jesus ASSAULTS those who deny that there is a "regulative principle" or anything which governs the self-willed.

They are also Grace Centered and repudiate GRACE which is made visible and audible and teaches them to STOP what they are doing in the name of Grace. Word is not a god person and grace is not a god person but both are aspects of God which exclude anything a humanoid can conjure as a way to fleece the widows. Notice that GRACE walked among the people and still does as HOLY SPIRIT:

<font face="arial" size="4" color="#FF0000">Do you believe that LIGHT is a God person?
</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on November 2nd, 2016, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 2nd, 2016, 4:38 pm #4

Do we need another one?

Matthew 28

John 1

Jesus came for lost spirits: He came to a theology world, kosmos, ecumenical or kingdom of the devil: Lucifer not on the stage as Lucy-fers as the FALSE light marked by the HALAL praise.

1John 1:5 This then is the message
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
which we have heard of him,
.....and declare unto you,
.....that God is light,
.....and in him is no darkness at all.

God was not a LIGHT BULB so Jesus was not a LIGHT BULB.

John 12:44 Jesus cried and said,
.....He that believeth on me, believeth not on me,
.....but on him that sent me.
John 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
John 12:46 I am come A LIGHT into the world,
.....that whosoever believeth on me SHOULD NOT abide in DARKNESS.

Maybe some The-O-lyte can explain why they are not agents of the FALSE light-Lucifer--working really hard to keep you in the DARK?

The WORD is what God SPEAKS: and His Words are the ONLY resource. The Spirit OF Christ says of those who do not SPEAK (opposite of sing) that resource THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.
</font>

November 2nd, 2016, 5:20 pm #5

Warn your friends: we are going to reveal the NAME of those who claim that a "spirit" gives them light. They are correct but not even Judas knew that he had a role to play.

They are dangerous and will track you down and put out even a tiny candle which exposes those who once TASTED the Word and saw the LIGHT but are now turncoats being taught by the NACC how to transistion your congregation to Lucifer (false light) worship.

November 2nd, 2016, 7:29 pm #6

Do we need another one?

Matthew 28

John 1

Is. 50:1 Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother’s divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you?
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves,
.....and for your transgressions is your mother put away.

Paul and Civil Greek society thought of corrupting the WORD or selling learning at RETAIL

Is. 50:2 Wherefore, when I came, WAS THERE NO MAN?
.....when I called, was there none to answer?
.....Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem?
.....or have I no power to deliver?
.....behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea,
.....I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh,
.....because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.

Because of singing and music in the holy placing making the poor pay Amos 8; Isaiah 5. As a RESULT the VEIL is placed by God over their heads.

Is. 50:3 I clothe the heavens with blackness,
.....and I make sackcloth their covering.
Is. 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the TONG of the learned,
.....that I should know how to SPEAK a word in season
.....to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning,
.....he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
Is. 50:5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear,
.....and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
Is. 50:6 I gave my back to the smiters,
.....and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair:
.....I hid not my face from shame and spitting. [the tabret]

THE SMITERS as the MARK:

-per-cŭtĭo I. (With the notion of the per predominating.) To strike through and through, to thrust or pierce through (syn.: percello, transfigo).

In Particular b. To strike, play a musical instrument (poet.): “lyram,” Ov. Am. 3, 12, 40; Val. Fl. 5, 100.—
2. To strike, shock, make an impression upon, affect deeply, move, astound (class.): “percussisti me de oratione prolatā,” Cic. Att. 3, 12, 3; id. Mil. 29, 79:

One of my old "Investments with the lord advisor" David Young and His elders want worship to be SHOCK AND AWE. Their prayer will be answered. When you post THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN IT IS APPARENT that:

Wherefore, when I came, WAS THERE NO MAN?
when I called, was there none to answer?

</font>

Dave
Dave

November 3rd, 2016, 4:29 am #7

Two Things Ken
1) YOU Said "So you and "they" are saying that Jesus wasn't a being in any sense: the Gnostics said that He wasn't a person but a "spirit." "

No I didn't say any such thing. It is you again running off at the mouth, as usual. How many times have I quoted John 1:14???
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

IN THE FLESH means human form, doesn't it? So we know that Ken makes up stories. It also states that that He is the Son, the Word becoming flesh and also the Son of God. You just refuse to listen to God's Word. That's ok too. You're not the first nor probably will be the last that has refused to do so.

2) With your REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE....that is just YOU again just enjoying reading what you write. You just trying to impress instead of teach. I am so glad that you like it. More proof that you like to put out the Ken parables and sound important??? "THE SMITERS as the MARK:" I am so glad that you enjoy reading what you write.

November 4th, 2016, 2:32 am #8

Do we need another one?

Matthew 28

John 1

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Perfect quote from Scripture!!!

So, Dave, who gave all power to Jesus?

(1) Did God give all power to Jesus?
------------------- or -------------------
(2) Did God give all power to God?
(3) Did Jesus give all power to Jesus?
(4) Did Jesus give all power to God?

Dave said: "Second, since He was given ALL POWER on both HEAVEN and EARTH, this is proof that Jesus is God."

That reasoning sounds like: Barack Hussein gives Hillary Rodman ALL his wealth, then Hillary Rodman is [becomes] Barack Hussein.

"In the beginning was THE WORD (of God)..." Correct. But, no, Jesus did not become Jesus (as you said). Rather, THE WORD (THE LOGOS) OF GOD -- SPOKEN -- BECAME FLESH (JESUS) only 2000 years ago.

On Eusebius (of the 3rd-4th century: The manuscript he quoted from was several centuries earlier than our modern translations.[/color]

November 4th, 2016, 3:38 am #9

David said: 1) YOU Said "So you and "they" are saying that Jesus wasn't a being in any sense: the Gnostics said that He wasn't a person but a "spirit."

You are saying that Jesus was the WORD and was therefore GOD Himself.

I said: The Word is the Logos which is God's REGULATIVE PRINCIPLE.

Therefore, you and they say that Jesus and God was really just a Rational Principle.

A Rational Principle is NOT a person. So You-they deny that Jesus was either a man or a God.

Scripture says that Jesus was a MAN and the Son of man with flesh and blood.
God says that He is not a Man nor the Son of Man.
There is not hint that God BECAME a Man which as many wish He could be pinned down to about their size and a bit smarter.

Jesus said that God IS Spirit without flesh and blood.
Jesus said that HE was not a Spirit because He was of flesh and blood.
You say that God WAS Jesus and therefore contradict both God the FATHER and the Man JESUS as His SON: a special Son.
If you deny that the promised Messiah as the seed (sperm) of Abraham was IN THE FLESH John says that you are ANTICHRIST

Donnie has posted at least two dozen ASSERTIONS that Jesus is a Man and God is His and our Father.
You - they build upon a foundation which--at the highest level of incompetency--does not know that in God's World the LOGOS is not a god person.

Being OF the world people believe and state (Shelly) that John got his information from the Greeks saying that Hermes or Kairos is really the Logos. That is why they hallucinate a NEW Herm-enutic. He is the Greek's Jubal who invented the Lyre used to steal cattle by using music to make them walk backward. He is the god of thieves and liars and the HERMES was a phallic pole like

2Chr. 3:17 And he reared up the pillars before the temple, one on the right hand, and the other on the left; and called the name of that on the right hand Jachin, and the name of that on the left Boaz.

November 5th, 2016, 2:40 pm #10

God sent the WORD when He sent Jesus Who alone received the Spirit or Breath of God (parables) only to Jesus and then Jesus SENT the Word through those Jesus hand-picked

Acts 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)

God SENT His Word by PREACHING not by a separate god person which would despise the power of God or Jesus of Nazareth. The Word does not have legs but:

Acts 10:37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

Christ means the anointing: God anointed Jesus with Holy Spirit and Power: that was supernatural power.

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

It would be insanity to say that Jesus WAS God Who gave Jesus Power.

Acts 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
Acts 10:40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
Acts 10:41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
Acts 10:42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
Acts 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Heb. 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Heb. 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Heb. 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.