Ads + David HAND PICKED by God

Dave
Dave

April 5th, 2016, 12:29 am #1

You guys not content with fleecing the widows and charging for your entertainment? What gives with all these advertisements?
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 6th, 2016, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 6th, 2016, 2:50 am #2

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Again??? Are there others experiencing "entertainment" difficulties?

No billing issues!!!

So, Dave, what is your favorite entertaining advertisement? Could it be: "This Is How We Overcome ... You have turned my mourning into dancing" ... on YouTube? I've seen this performed by a group of young people during a "worship service." It was a 360-degree "turn."[/color]

April 6th, 2016, 3:01 am #3

That sounds like David's whirling dance and going naked imitating the Starry Host in their orbits. Not even the severity of Islam could suppress the urge to spin in a circle.

David should remember that he should remove the cookies and the problem will go away: it isn't CM's problem.

April 6th, 2016, 11:48 am #4

None for me.

Dave
Dave

April 6th, 2016, 2:51 pm #5

That sounds like David's whirling dance and going naked imitating the Starry Host in their orbits. Not even the severity of Islam could suppress the urge to spin in a circle.

David should remember that he should remove the cookies and the problem will go away: it isn't CM's problem.
Acts 13
And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years. 22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will. 23 Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

A man after God's own heart....
Through David's seed Jesus will come...

Has anyone else ever been likened to King David? After God's own heart....

hmmm

He murdered, committed adultery, danced naked.....

hmmm

April 6th, 2016, 3:58 pm #6

If you will back up you will find that it was because of musical idolatry that God turned them over to worship the starry host (Acts 7). He gave them the Book of the Law and sentenced them to return to beyond babylon. When the ELDERS fired God and demanded a king [Senior Preaching Person] God understood that they wanted to worship like the nations. He abandoned them to kings to carry out His will: His will was to lead the people through Canaan and into captivity and death.

If you will read some of the Prophets by Christ who with the Apostles is the foundation upon which the Church is built that would improve the APTNESS.

The cursed monarchy was not the church: the church function was in the Qahal, synagogue or church in the wilderness. That absolutely outlawed vocal or instrumental rejoicing including rhetoric or elevated forms of speaking.

Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar!!

http://www.piney.com/First-Samuel-Eight.html

Contrary to most preachers and scholars the Sacrificial system was NOT commanded by God other than to abandon them with the threat that the kings would DO HIS WILL and He would not rescue them: the penalty for musical idolatry of the Egyptian trinity. Before chapter 13 we have chapter 7 which defines the musical idolatry and the DETERMINED WILL OF GOD.

http://www.piney.com/Acts.7.Temple.Not.Commanded.html

This proves that God abandoned them to Sabazianism which is well defined by the Dionysus or Bacchus Worship. The godly people NEVER attended the NOT COMMANDED animal burning which Christ says God did not command.

Acts 13:21 And afterward they desired a king:
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis,
.....a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.
Acts 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king;
.....to whom also he gave testimony, and said,
.....I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart,
.....which shall fulfil all my will.

When Stephen reminded the NOT APT leaders about their fatal fall because of musical idolatry at Mount Sinai and told them that God DID NOT command that a HOUSE be built for him, they murdered him and people do the best they can get away with -- discredit you and cast you out of THEIR synagogue which YOU paid for.

David was the CARNAL TYPE of King: Jesus was the ANTITHESIS or the DIRECT OPPOSITE to the carnal king, kingdom, temple, animal slaughter as well as baby slaughter. Messiah is the DAVID of the "stump" of Jesse whom God approved. If He cursed the nation by abandoing them to the proven stary worship none of the kings were worship leaders and were the ANTITHESIS to the commanded synagogue which quarantined the godly people FROM the temple.

22 kai metastēsas auton ēgeiren ton Daueid autois eis basilea, hō kai eipen marturēsas “hEuron Daueid” ton tou Iessai, “andra kata tēn kardian mou,” hos poiēsei panta ta thelēmata mou.

The WILL of God was PREdetermined at Mount Sinai: it was finalized when the elders demanded a SENIOR PASTOR to rule over them.

"The quotation from Acts refers to David early in life, before he had fallen into those great sins which cast such a shadow upon his administration...This commendation is not absolute, but describes the character of David in comparison with that of Saul...It merely indicates a man whom God will approve, in distinction from Saul, who was rejected" (Haley's Bible Handbook, p. 222).

Here is a passage which shows that God approved him by the FIRST WAYS.

And the Lord was with Jehoshaphat,
.....because he walked in the first ways of his father David,
.....and sought not unto Baalim; 2Chr.17:3

Psalm 150 and worship in the "firmament" is the Worship of the Starry Host. Gad (god) was David's SEER meaning a STAR GAZER. ALWAYS God corrects the pagans: SEERS pray for 40 days claiming that "a" spirit will respond and he will and has: Spirit personified is APOLLON-ABADDON leader of muses (locusts) or all musical worship teams. The Muses were dirty adulteresses which agrees with Paul's "corrupting the Word" or selling learning at retail. Listen to any of the WORLD VIEW sermons: they cannot bear to let Jesus be the Master Teacher.

Again this passage just means that GOD SELECTED David instead of letting the people pick the king.</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on April 6th, 2016, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NCP
NCP

April 6th, 2016, 9:39 pm #7

You guys not content with fleecing the widows and charging for your entertainment? What gives with all these advertisements?
Wow! Someone (moderator) has already HIJACKED (edited) the Title Page. Hard to believe that person is that insecure.

April 6th, 2016, 11:50 pm #8

Yes, I understand. I tried to calm my nerves by two pieces of fresh cornbread and a bowl of white beans. I need to brew up a fresh pot of coffee and I will be fine.

April 7th, 2016, 12:14 am #9

What every Theologian gloats that he does not know so that he can use KING David as their Worship leader.

<font face="arial" size="4">Why is it that the "progressive" preachers are never permitted to read black text on brown paper.

Remember the command is to SPEAK that which is written for our LEARNING.
Disciples of Christ do not attend "worship centers"--to which the kingdom does not come--but Sabbath and Baptismos demands REST and SCHOOL. All of the songs and sermons HAVE BEEN delivered once for all times to the saits.

David was a KING and not a Rabbi or Worship Leader.

</font>

NCP
NCP

April 7th, 2016, 12:40 am #10

GOOD GRIEF, This is an example of black print on brown paper.