Rocky
Rocky

December 16th, 2015, 8:38 am #11

The "swarm" is self imposed. Why?

Rocky
Rocky

December 18th, 2015, 6:21 pm #12

As I understand it, the bill has not been paid. That is the MO for the aggravating ADS when the bill has not been paid. I think the forum will close at the end of this month.

We may never know if Donnie believes that (non performance) Church Singing is Authorized by God. He has dodged that issue. I have trouble reading mealy-mouthed people. I also have many faults.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and Roll Tide!

Rocky
Rocky

December 18th, 2015, 6:55 pm #13

The "swarm" is self imposed. Why?

I HOPE CLEMSON CAN!

William Christopher "Dabo" Swinney (born November 20, 1969) is an American football college coach and former player. He is currently the head coach at Clemson.

Swinney was raised in Pelham, Alabama, and attended the University of Alabama, where he joined the Crimson Tide football program as a walk-on wide receiver in 1989. He earned a scholarship and lettered on three teams (1990–1992), including the Crimson Tide's 1992 National Championship team. During his time as an undergraduate at Alabama, Swinney was twice named an Academic All-SEC and SEC Scholar Athlete Honor Roll member. He received his degree in commerce & business administration in 1993 as well as a master's degree in business administration from Alabama in 1995.

Under Swinney, Clemson had their fourth 10-win season in a row, making them one of only four schools to achieve the feat in the last four seasons.

Swinney's last three bowl wins have been over college programs that have all won national titles since 2000.

Rocky
Rocky

December 18th, 2015, 7:15 pm #14

December 19th, 2015, 7:38 am #15

As I understand it, the bill has not been paid. That is the MO for the aggravating ADS when the bill has not been paid. I think the forum will close at the end of this month.

We may never know if Donnie believes that (non performance) Church Singing is Authorized by God. He has dodged that issue. I have trouble reading mealy-mouthed people. I also have many faults.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and Roll Tide!
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Rocky,

But the bill has been paid. Otherwise, those aggravating (sometimes entertaining) ADS would be all over the place.

Rocky may think he's the only one who can predict.

My own prediction is that Rocky will be posting after 12:01a.m. January 1, 2016.

One of my favorite personal songs that I SING is: "I Need Thee Every Hour."

One of my favorite New Testament teachings in song is: "I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord ... I love Thy church, O God...." How scriptural: Matt. 16:18-19!!!! I'd sing that hymn with the congregation. [Unfortunately, I haven't heard that song for several years now -- the truth that the change agents deride, detest and reject.]

When the congregation sings "Holy, Holy, Holy!" ... I sing the complete verses that include the part: "God overall, and blest eternally" (as worded in most of the church of Christ hymnals). I do not sing the "Trinity" part ("God in Three Persons, Blessed Trinity") that's included in non-church of Christ hymnals.

I (can) never sing, "I'll dance for you, Jesus." (Whether or not, that's your favorite "hymn," Rocky. )[/color]

Rocky
Rocky

December 19th, 2015, 2:36 pm #16

Donnie on Church Singing being authorized. Ken will you be the moderator?

December 19th, 2015, 6:46 pm #17

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Let me know if you need more examples and specifics.

What songs do you sing? What instruments do you PLAY in the assembly?[/color]

December 21st, 2015, 7:15 am #18

Do we need to pay our bills? Let me know.
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]1. There was a billing issue (payment was unattended) in June 2010 -- yes, the annoying ads.

2. There was a billing issue in February 2013 -- when payment information needed to be updated first; yes, the annoying ads.

3. In May 2013, moderating had approval issues due to the login database being corrupted from the other side of the world -- this affected all the forums supported by Network54.

4. I have sent a message to Network54 this weekend to resolve the issue: I use Firefox; billing/payment is not the issue. I haven't heard yet.[/color]

Rocky
Rocky

December 21st, 2015, 11:11 pm #19

Here is the latest on what is going on this site. A very wealthy gentleman is very interested in buying this domain. ConcernedMembers is a very old site. Apparently this Gentleman is willing to pay six figures for the domain. Donnie has been in negotiations with the Gentleman's attorneys.

Ken, you do know about this? No, Donnie would not do that? ...would he?

December 22nd, 2015, 6:51 am #20

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Rocky,

True: ConcernedMembers.com is a very old site. Maybe the reason that the very wealthy gentleman is very interested in its ownership? Should Donnie yield into temptation? Tell me more about the negotiations and the gentleman and the attorneys.

Now this is really confusing -- would you like to buy the domain for yourself in exchange for the position of "moderator"?

If ConcernedMembers.com is disowned, we still have the 5 discussion fora [OK: forums] supported by network54.com. Right?[/color]