ACU Lectures 2012

July 9th, 2012, 4:19 pm #21

Not relevant: won't bite. Guilt by association won't work. Besides, with all of the fat going around wearing shorts is no longer dangerous. Besides, they get pregnant BEFORE they get fat. Isn't that precious?

The point is that they no longer have Bible Scholars on staff but "theologians" which ranks right up there with Phrenologists. That is because they do not have any interest in defining Bible words or understanding the always-pagan practices to define a Godly anti-thesis. Look at any book printed out of ACU and you will find a bibliography of peer scholars to whom they owe their career path. I have chased down lots of those quotes from quotes from quotes and find that they are almost always lies used to defend the path they have chosen to go. No one can be a Bible Scholar and rest their soul-threatening "infiltrating and diverting" on anything but finding and directing their readers to the original resource. They are all there from clay tablets onward.

If you tell an untruth with the intention of deliberately hurting the ANTI-instrumentalists who feeds your face, we call that a lie. John places liars, dogs and sorcerers (rhetoricians, singers, instrument player) in the same bucket and casts (has) them living into the lake of fire. You don't have to believe this data NOT FROM SCHOLARLY BOOKS but you will find no exception and ACU etal has to TRUMP this or please spit the Bible teaching out of their mouths.

The BEAST in Revelation speaks of Women or the effeminate forcing "A New Style of Music or Drama.

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 9th, 2012, 8:53 pm #22

Jeremiah 15 has Christ defining the future church: He will baptize with Wind and Fire and burn up those who refused to be Word-Only Centered. Jeremiah 15: Thy Words were found and I ate them.

http://www.piney.com/Jeremiah.15.Thy.Wo ... .Them.html

Report:

<table width="100%" border="0"><tr><td valign="top" width="98%">
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tr><td width="98%" bgcolor="#ffffff">

<table border="0" width="98%" align="center"><tr><td>
[color=#000000" size="5" face="times]ACU Lectures 2012[/color]
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]For those not having an early heads up of topics for this year's(Sept.) lecture series in Abilene, here are some of the more interesting ones:

The Devotional Power of Poetry...How Poets can draw us near to God (female speaker)

Committed to the Cause...My life in Christian Churches/C of C's...V. Knowles (naturally)

Big-Hearted Conversation across the Denominational Divide...Spirit and the Church today
(R. Harris)

The Times They are-a-changin...Reflections and projections about Women in Ministry

Putting away traditional teaching on divorce...Untangling the web of marital messes
(I was unaware there was a "traditional view".)

Church Leadership structures that work...Best Practices for Elders (Siburt/Washburn)

Sex is more than skin on skin...The personal transformation to become a great lover

To add to the above, the University Honors College will be hosting a dinner to recognize
several including an ordained (female) minister from the United Methodist Church.

Those who have expressed words of concern for the teachings taking place at schools like ACU
are quite accurate in their assessments. It would seem reasonable to thinks that back in the
60's & 70's, those attempting to promote these teachings would have been driven out quickly!!

(In ordering a tape from one of the previous lectureships, it's a plus to continue to be on the mailing list at ACU...will likely order several this year to get a better indication of what is being promoted)

[/color]</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>

Christ in Isaiah 3 and Jesus warned of those "piping hoping to get all of the males to sing (lament) and dance. This was the universal mark of pagan religionism including Jerusalem where the abomination of desolation had the jewish boys emasculated and made to "wear the hat of Hermes" (the mark of new hermeneutics) and prostitute themselves in the Jerusalem temple

http://www.piney.com/2Macc.html

ACU is building on the foundation of the Instrumentalists which got "loosed up" at Cane Ridge and let the Shouting Methodist women get control. The Churhes of Christ do not have the same historic roots and do not have the same view of Biblical authority. I speak, however, not for the masses of the congregations but for the NACC denominational structure which tasked itself to peel off churches and schools for the instrumental view. That would be a pity but Jesus warned us that doctors of the Law take away the key to knowledged and marked them as not ready for masculine (Word only) discipleship much less teachership: presuming too much because of "holding men's persons in respect."

The laughing world clearly understands the persona of the Musical Worship Minister brought in by Elders Paul warned about: Wolves among yourselves.

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 9th, 2012, 9:18 pm #23

Jeremiah 15 has Christ defining the future church: He will baptize with Wind and Fire and burn up those who refused to be Word-Only Centered. Jeremiah 15: Thy Words were found and I ate them.

Report:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tr><td width="98%" bgcolor="#ffffff">

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]For those not having an early heads up of topics for this year's(Sept.) lecture series in Abilene, here are some of the more interesting ones:

The Devotional Power of Poetry...How Poets can draw us near to God (female speaker)

Committed to the Cause...My life in Christian Churches/C of C's...V. Knowles (naturally)

Big-Hearted Conversation across the Denominational Divide...Spirit and the Church today
(R. Harris)

The Times They are-a-changin...Reflections and projections about Women in Ministry

Putting away traditional teaching on divorce...Untangling the web of marital messes

Church Leadership structures that work...Best Practices for Elders (Siburt/Washburn)

Sex is more than skin on skin...The personal transformation to become a great lover

To add to the above, the University Honors College will be hosting a dinner to recognize
several including an ordained (female) minister from the United Methodist Church.

Those who have expressed words of concern for the teachings taking place at schools like ACU
are quite accurate in their assessments. It would seem reasonable to thinks that back in the
60's & 70's, those attempting to promote these teachings would have been driven out quickly!!

(In ordering a tape from one of the previous lectureships, it's a plus to continue to be on the mailing list at ACU...will likely order several this year to get a better indication of what is being promoted)

I don't say that I am correct based on the context, definition of the word and the universal pagan FOLLY: I just say that ACU will have to give an account for saying that Christ in all of the prophets was a liar. 1 John 2 says that Jesus Christ is that Comforting Holy Spirit and His commands to teach and observe what He commanded extends until He comes again. No theologian can impose of that without being too dangerous to run free.

1Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

2Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Corinthians 3:15 But even unto this day,
.....when Moses is read [preached],
.....the vail is upon their heart.
2Corinthians 3:16 Nevertheless
.....when it shall turn to the Lord,
.....the vail shall be taken away.
2Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit:
.....and where the Spirit of the Lord is,
.....there is liberty.
2Corinthians 3:18 But we all,
.....with open face beholding as in a glass
.....the glory of the Lord, [only in the word]
.....are changed into the same image
.....from glory to glory,
.....even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Why would ACU honor a person who calls for a "Baptism of Fire" and for the Holy Spirit to guide them in TAIZE WORSHIP

A church is built upon or Educated upon the Prophets and Apostles. The field of theology especially to manufacture theologians rather than Bible teachers. Because they endorse and even honor those who are the PATTERN of Christ's warning and those reaping the wages of churches stolen by lying about all of the "instrument passage" (mine and others), they are guilty and need to cough up the fleece and get out of the Bible business. Here is some more Jeremiah where Christ said that those who teach what has not been commanded are guilty of blasphemy of the Spirit OF Christ.

Note that Christ defines spiritual worship and Paul repeats it in most of his letters. No one can miss this ACCIDENTIALLY.

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 9th, 2012, 11:25 pm #24

Report:

(R. Harris)

Christ the "Rock" defined the Church of Christ in the wilderness both inclusively and exclusively. Any kin of vocal or instrumental rejoicing or elevated form of speech was outlawed. It was simple: the church was A School of Christ (momentarily restored by the Campbells) and worship was Reading and Musing the Word of God. The resource was The Book of the Covenant for the synagogue when the Civil-Military-Clergy was abandoned to Sabazianism well defined as NOT that of Jehovah.

Christ in the prophets defines the future REST or assembly which would not change other than to REMOVE the Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites meaning performance preachers, singers and instrument players (Ezekiel 33). The resources are the Prophets by Christ and the prophecies made more perfect by Jesus and left for our "memory" by the Apostles. You cannot build a church on the foundation of silly "praise music."

To participate in the Assembly or School of Christ Jeremiah says that you have to REMOVE yourself from the musical mockers and suffer the indignities. If you want Jesus Christ to be your only Teacher when you enlist as a DISCIPLE, you WILL understand that students do not attend worship services but a SCHOOL. Isn't it amazing that religionists can give you a Ph.d in how to define "disciple" as watching us perform worship for you? Christ calls them MOCKERS and so the are whatever people think. They are supposed to mock the Word. If I am proven insane then I can plead David who showed how God does not punish the mad or insane. If this is all what Scripture says then what we call Schools of Theology manufacturing men and women to go out and "facilitate needed change" are consummate blasphemers and angles of blight.

And they will never give an answer because you can fool most of the people most of the time and that is enough. Paul says that there MUST be heresies: that is the only way you can tell the WORLD from the "lost spirits."

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Racnor
Racnor

July 10th, 2012, 2:21 am #25

Ken, would you be so kind as to give me an example of a church of Christ as you described above. Please give church name and location. Thanks.

July 10th, 2012, 2:48 am #26

I wouldn't even try: Jesus warned me about that.

<font color="#0000FF">Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
which cry day and night unto him,
.....though he bear long with them?
Luke 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.
.....Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh,
.....shall he find faith on the earth?

Lk 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees,
.....when the kingdom of God should come,
.....he answered them and said,
.....The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:</font>

Observti nis, observo, a watching, observance, investigation: observationes animadvertebant, your searches for evidence: siderum. Circumspection, care, exactness: summa in bello movendo.

Religious observations are carefully crafted to take control of all of one's attention. That is the worship concept with is to be directed only to God.

Tendo: In the pagan religions they gave lots of attention to tuning or playing their musical instruments: cornu, barbiton, to tune, tympana tenta tonant palmis, stretching out their bow strings. To shoot, to hurl.

(b). To exert one's self, to strive, endeavor (mostly poet.
b. n partic., to exert one's self in opposition, to strive, try, endeavor, contend adversus, etc., id. 34, 34, 1: contra,
Lucr. 6, 1195: tormento citharque tensior, [Tendo]
2. In partic.: nervum tendere, in mal. part., Auct. Priap. 70; cf. Mart. 11, 60, 3.Hence, tentus, a lecherous man,

Lk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!
.....for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

The point is that the Spirit OF Christ has spoken in the prophets and apostles. The church is EDUCATED on the prophets and apostles. I have quoted a bit of Jeremiah. I let Christ in Jeremiah and ALL of the prophets speak for me. I don't understand why people are so anxious to get cuckold by what Christ warned us against.
</font>

July 10th, 2012, 3:09 pm #27

Report:

(R. Harris)

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 10th, 2012, 4:56 pm #28

Report:

(R. Harris)

The prophesied SPIRIT of Judgment and SPIRIT of Fire Christ spoke through Isaiah was spoken only to the Viper Race. The SPOKEN Word delivered in the known tongues of the pilgrims is contrasted with the Pneuma or Spirit of Judgment poured out in Isaiah 30 to the beat of wind, string and percussion instruments. These sounds mark the enemies of God being driven into the "hell" just outside of Jerusalem. According to Revelation 17-8 this will be the IDENTIFYING MARK of the revival of the Babylonian Mother of Harlots and her team of rhetoricians, singers and instrument players. John didn't call them worship teams: he called the SORCERERS to be cast ALIVE into the Lake of Fire.

The rationale for violating the clear warning against Miriam and and Paul's absolute restriction is FOUNDED upon the charismatic women of the Holiness movement.

Dionysus (Bacchus) was like the Apis or golden calf worship representing the triad of Isis, Osiris and Horos. Father, Mother and eternally infant son. That was the worship at Mount Sinai which was without redemption after heard about God's grace in The Book of the Covenant which was Abrahamic. The piping, singing (lamenting) and dancing marked MEN acting like CHILDREN trying to "initiate" people into perverse sexuality of the gay priesthood. Dionysus is called the FANNER and when Jesus promises to FAN the people who looked for Dionysus, this is NOT something mature males should be seduced into.

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 10th, 2012, 7:39 pm #29

Report:

(R. Harris)

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 10th, 2012, 7:52 pm #30

Report:

(R. Harris)

Last edited by Donnie.Cruz on July 13th, 2012, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.