A Summary Of What One Will Find Here

Dave
Dave

September 24th, 2011, 2:56 am #11

If an individual has been searching for truth, he or she has come to the right place by discovering the concerned members of the Madison Church of Christ internet page. One will learn the following unequivocal truths while visiting and reading:

"Change Agents" are "sinful." Churches of Christ without them are both united and growing, and those with them are divided and dying.

Singing with music is "sinful" except when people in the Old Testament did it for several hundred years, but God then abruptly changed his mind, which is obviously communicated in the New Testament.

Celebrating birthdays is "sinful" in a church building but not in a home with Christians gathered, unless they worship and then even a closing prayer would not save you. However, choruses from Christian colleges and universities can sing at a church assembly at a building on a Sunday night after a dismissal prayer. God leaves the building after the prayer as the singing is not worship but entertainment.

Maybe singing happy birthday at a potluck would be okay Brother Crump?

God cannot let children clap while singing slide. It cannot slide because it - yes - clapping - is "sinful," and those children are in darkness and despair. God did not call clapping in the Old Testament a sin, but understand that He abruptly changed his mind by not mentioning it in the New Testament, which "clearly and unequivocally" conveys that it is now "sinful."

Praise Teams are "sinful." There is actually some confusion in the ranks of ultra-conservatism on this one here at Concerned Members, as it was expressed about a year ago by Brother Ken Sublett here at CM that it is okay for four men at the Inner-City Church of Christ in Tennessee to stand and sing with mics. So there is an exception for this congregation.

(Let the attacks begin...)
We here at Concerned Members will continue to be consistent and unwaivering in our stand for the truth (our version).

-Sonny Elliot
or #3) Donnie lied....Again... and Dave refuses to play the one of many games that is proposed by the immature supporters of this site.

Donnie said "I know you keep copies of your messages."

Donnie, why would you assume that I do that? Why would I want to do that? Do you do that? If you do, then you are on the same neurotic level that your friend William Crump is. If I did keep copies and posted them, why would you post them now if you didn't post them before? I am thinking that maybe you would keep copies of all you said because you have been down this road before for being questioned about what you actually said. Your credibility is nil Donnie.
So therefore we can assume.....my word against your word?
THAT is what I am hoping for. Shall we revisit the fact that you and William Crump and Ken Sublett were the ones who were banned from Faithsite for "behavior unbecoming a Christian?" (This would be a good time to delete another of my posts and/or to inform the viewing audience of your being banned from Faithsite for the being 'global conservatives' theory again.)

September 24th, 2011, 4:01 am #12

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Or, your malicious messages -- such as the one above -- will never be posted anymore.

I've withheld posting some of your messages before -- especially malicious ones. I have done the same to others' messages also. Moderators can see everything that has not yet been posted or published. <u>YOU DO NOT; YOU CAN'T.</u> Sorry to disappoint you with that info.

When a poster re-submits exactly the same message as the not-yet-published one, moderators can see both as unpublished. When one is exactly the same copy as the preceding one -- every word of it -- it proves that the author has saved it or put it on hold. You've been in that situation before.

Dave, you're simply running out of worthwhile topics to discuss.

Dave, I do not have to publish your messages replete with malice, self-righteous judgments and condemnation. Although I do so in order for the reader to know who you really are -- a very angry "Christian" [an elder/a former elder] who is putting the church of Christ Jesus to shame with some of his doctrinal views akin to the political views of a liberal, progressive left-wing politician.[/color]

Dave
Dave

September 24th, 2011, 4:33 am #13

If an individual has been searching for truth, he or she has come to the right place by discovering the concerned members of the Madison Church of Christ internet page. One will learn the following unequivocal truths while visiting and reading:

"Change Agents" are "sinful." Churches of Christ without them are both united and growing, and those with them are divided and dying.

Singing with music is "sinful" except when people in the Old Testament did it for several hundred years, but God then abruptly changed his mind, which is obviously communicated in the New Testament.

Celebrating birthdays is "sinful" in a church building but not in a home with Christians gathered, unless they worship and then even a closing prayer would not save you. However, choruses from Christian colleges and universities can sing at a church assembly at a building on a Sunday night after a dismissal prayer. God leaves the building after the prayer as the singing is not worship but entertainment.

God cannot let children clap while singing slide. It cannot slide because it - yes - clapping - is "sinful," and those children are in darkness and despair. God did not call clapping in the Old Testament a sin, but understand that He abruptly changed his mind by not mentioning it in the New Testament, which "clearly and unequivocally" conveys that it is now "sinful."

Praise Teams are "sinful." There is actually some confusion in the ranks of ultra-conservatism on this one here at Concerned Members, as it was expressed about a year ago by Brother Ken Sublett here at CM that it is okay for four men at the Inner-City Church of Christ in Tennessee to stand and sing with mics. So there is an exception for this congregation.

We here at Concerned Members will continue to be consistent and unwaivering in our stand for the truth (our version).

-Sonny Elliot
Donnie, on September 23 2011, 11:21 AM you said "I do not recall deleting "many" of your "recent attempts at posting.""

Now let us compare that to your last post when you said "I've withheld posting some of your messages before -- especially malicious ones."

Let's not get "malicious," as you say.....and lets not call it a lie......can we just call it "Clintonish?"

As long as you don't post them, know one will ever know if they are "malicious." You call them malicious, I call them truthful. Again, we go back to "interpretations"......don't we?
If you delete every single one of my posts from now to the day of our Beautiful Lord's Second Coming.....that would be fine....for I have done what I set out to do....expose how evil this site is. This site speaks of unity yet does everything BUT promote unity.

Besides Sonny, myself, R, Ray, and a few brave few souls.....do you wonder why you don't have "many" responding to this posts and accusations against the churches of Christ?

September 24th, 2011, 4:55 am #14

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]No, sir, I am exposing YOU, along with the change agents -- sowers of discord. Sorry, you're NOT exposing how evil this site is. You're exposing yourself instead for who you really are ... that's been already explained above.

If there's anything "Clintonish" -- you represent such an ideation very well. I award you this, too -- you are one of the liberal, progressive left-wing proponents of instrumental music in THE "non-instrumental" body of Christ. Shame! Shame! Shame! But we know that you feel no shame for your words and actions.[/color]

September 24th, 2011, 5:01 am #15

Donnie, on September 23 2011, 11:21 AM you said "I do not recall deleting "many" of your "recent attempts at posting.""

Now let us compare that to your last post when you said "I've withheld posting some of your messages before -- especially malicious ones."

Let's not get "malicious," as you say.....and lets not call it a lie......can we just call it "Clintonish?"

As long as you don't post them, know one will ever know if they are "malicious." You call them malicious, I call them truthful. Again, we go back to "interpretations"......don't we?
If you delete every single one of my posts from now to the day of our Beautiful Lord's Second Coming.....that would be fine....for I have done what I set out to do....expose how evil this site is. This site speaks of unity yet does everything BUT promote unity.

Besides Sonny, myself, R, Ray, and a few brave few souls.....do you wonder why you don't have "many" responding to this posts and accusations against the churches of Christ?
[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]Did you say "accusations against the churches of Christ"? There's only one church that Christ established, remember?[/color]

Dave
Dave

September 24th, 2011, 5:59 am #16

-Sonny Elliot
Donnie, per your last post, you said "Did you say "accusations against the churches of Christ"? There's only one church that Christ established, remember?"

and the Scriptures say....

Romans 16:16
Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the CHURCHES of Christ send greetings.

Donnie, I could care less what you or any man believes....I hold close to what God says....again Donnie, you get what you deserve.

September 24th, 2011, 8:02 am #17

[color=#0000FF" size="3" face="times]You've been drawn into a meaningful discussion, thank you. The strategy worked.

I know about the mention of the churches of Christ in Romans 16 -- congregations of the church that Christ established.

So, accusations. Were you then referring to accusations against the thousands of congregations of the church, meaning against EACH of the thousands of congregations?

Or, were you referring to accusations against the one body of Christ, His church?

Better yet, were you referring to accusations against the body of Christ that, according to your beloved change agents, is comprised of the fellowship of the religious denominations worldwide? [/color]

R*
R*

September 25th, 2011, 6:25 am #18

That's a lie: God said that the imagination of man is only evil continually. I have never said aything about an Inner-City Church of Christ in Tennessee."

Maybe I was giving consent to 4 males making love to their phallic symbols in a GAY CLUB making "symphony" be forcing all of the bodies to gyrate in harmony with the pesudo-goddesses. She is the "Babylon mother of harlots" in Rev 17, using lusted after "fruits" in Revelation 18 as speakers, singers and instrument players DECLARED by Christ to be SORCERERS who will be (have been) cast alive into the lake of fire. You remember the ACU professor calling for God's fire to fall as well as the ZOE group: the performing INCENTER or song starter is defined as the IGNIS or fire starter.

Hand Clapping is pseudo body drumming or beating on the tabret another name for hell. It is ALWAYS orchestrate by the CLAPPERS and the intention is to AFFIRM the worship minister and as a violent act of boasting superiority that WE ARE NOT IN CHARGE--YOU ARE THE LOOSERS.

Jesus said that the kingdom does not come with OBSERVATION because it is IN YOU. No PhDuh or preacher grasps that Jesus said "the kingdom of God will not come to YOUR religious obsservations. Jesus defined these as laded burdens (songs) imposed by burden laders. Paul says that they are the product of those STRONGLY DECEIVED by God Himself and the imposed Lying Wonders are "religious services using the hypocritic arts claiming that they come from God." Since they do not, Christ in Jeremiah 23 says that you BLASPHEME the Holy Spirit (Christ).

http://www.piney.com/Luke.17.Kingdom.No ... ation.html

The word "clap" as condemned in the Hebrew and Greek was to SHOW CONTEMPT for the speaker. In Hebrew the word "clap" also means "vomit. "

"CLAQUE, an organized body of persons who, either for hire or other motives, band together to applaud or deride a performance and thereby attempt to influence the audience.

"Historically the claque (Fr. claquer, "to clap") is a very old institution, dating back to the performance in the theatre of Dionysus at Athens. Menander was frequently defeated by Philemon in the comedy competitions (Call them sermons), not by virtue of any superiority in the latter's plays but because

Philemon swayed the decision of the judges by infiltrating the audience with claques.

Under the Roman empire claques were common in the theatres and law courts, and flatterers and legacy hunters would often serve as claqueurs at private performances sponsored by wealthy patrons of the arts. The emperor Nero established a school of applause (Note: He had no real talent and he would burn down the old to establish the new while playing his harp) and was followed on his concert tours by a claque of 5,000 knights and soldiers. In France during the 18th century the chevalier de la Morliere and the poetaster Dorat organized claques to support plays by themselves and others.

On the extreme other hand, the Amen is from the Hebrew which does not participate in "the idolatry of talent" but first understands and then quietly endorses the message and is a pledge to "turn to the right." None of this is present in the applause for human talent:

Amen (h543) aw-mane'; from 539; sure; abstr. faithfulness; adv. truly: - Amen, so be it, truth.

Aman (h539) aw-man'; a prim. root; prop. to build up or support; to foster as a parent or nurse; fig. to render (or be) firm or faithful, to trust or believe,

to be permanent or quiet; morally to be true or certain; once (Isa. 30:21; by interchange for 541) to go to the right hand: - hence assurance, believe, bring up, establish, be faithful (of long continuance, stedfast, sure, surely, trusty, verified), nurseing father, put trust, turn to the right.

Justin Martyr Wrote:

http://www.piney.com/FathJustinDiaTrypho.html

Ye who come to the evil day, who are approaching, and who hold to false Sabbaths; who lie on beds of ivory, and are at ease upon their couches; who eat the lambs out of the flock, and the sucking calves out of the midst of the herd;

who applaud at the sound of the musical instruments; they reckon them as stable, and not as fleeting,

who drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments, but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.

Wherefore now they shall be captives, among the first of the nobles who are carried away; and the house of evil-doers shall be removed, and the neighing of horses shall be taken away from Ephraim.'

Neither Sonny, most preachers and NO "scholars" who have stolen the Bible Colleges can answer:

What is a Disciple?
What does a Disciple do when they attend an assembly?
What is the directly commanded and exclusive teaching resource?
Ken, this is the definition of "clap" today.

to strike the palms of (one's hands) against one another resoundingly, and usually repeatedly, especially to express approval: She clapped her hands in appreciation.

source: dictionary.com

Why would clapping be a bad thing today?

Surely, you have clapped your hands in approval of something....well maybe not.

Dave
Dave

September 25th, 2011, 6:52 pm #19

-Sonny Elliot
Donnie, if you were looking for a strategy....it backfired.
Only thing it showed is that you do NOT know the Word of God. Post after post of yours have shown already that you take liberties and abuse the Word and now on top of everything else you show that you don't know the Word.

Acts 17:11
Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

Donnie, you can't teach what you don't know.

Dr. Bill Crump
Dr. Bill Crump

September 25th, 2011, 7:49 pm #20

Since Dave is evidently not in the "know," then he is foolish to attempt to teach.