A New Restoration Movement Part A+B+C+D+Christ and the Synagogue

July 8th, 2015, 3:41 pm #1

Under the Madison Thread, Layman lists some of the reasons for church shrinking. I believe the shrinking began when the "progressive unity movement" began trying to "transistion" peaceable churches of Christ to the Instrumental Sect. I can speak of all of my "investments with the Lord" since mid 1984. This was in celebration of the Disciples trying to force their Christian Church members to join the society (pay dues) and add the organ (only we promise). When your investment with the Lord gets stolen people wake up and do not trust elders with the money of which only a fraction goes for Biblical charity.

Some body counters have noted that conservative churches are not shrinking. The incredible shrinking man is supposed to get smaller and smaller: the kingdom does not come with observation meaning religious operations of songs and sermons devoid of Scriptural content.

Christ commanded ME not to pay for the free water of the Word which has been further expounded by Jesus and left for our memory. If a man sells himself to set up a School of Plato and denounces Plato and REWRITES plato even the most foolish would not keep him alive by feeding him while he bites off your fingers.

The writer cannot explain CHURCH nor WORSHIP. Trying to prop up "this old house" with entertaining speakers and musicians will not work because you can finder better free of charge on the internet.

Part 1 of 4 Christ's Purpose Driven Church never taught in the Theology Schools having abandoned Bible.

Remember that the Spirit OF Christ (Messiah) spoke through the Prophets to define REST for the godly Jews and future church both inclusively and exclusively. Then God made Jesus of Nazareth TO BE both Lord and Christ to make the prophecies more certain. A Church of Christ is build upon (educated by) the Prophets and Apostles and speaking your own words is outlawed.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 13th, 2015, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 8th, 2015, 8:52 pm #2

The Bible uses common words and religious facts to refute what most people pay for hoping to earn some points with God. Most of the Words used have both inclusive and exclusive applications in the common Greek or Latin language.

The context is enough to refute "theology" as a self-willed replacement for the Word as the only source for a Disciple of Christ or a Christian. Culture changes but it would be dishonorable to modify the text to make it fit man's personal agenda. Changelings make changes, as defined by Scribes and Pharisees, to SILENCE the historic documents and to ADD VALUE to be collected as a tax: Paul said that if he commanded giving even for the destitute that would make him an extortionists.

The only way to "cut them off at the pass" is to search all of the known literature which uses the word to determine whether there is a GOOD way to translate the text. When Christ defined the SCHOOL in Isaiah 2 and other prophets, it is logical to see the context of the Literature. This runs like a "golden thread" which a student of the bible and classics should fine profitable.

<font face="arial" size="4">Rubel Shelly thinks that Cerberus is the DOG OR HOUND OF HEAVEN! But, he's entertaining.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 8th, 2015, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 10th, 2015, 4:47 pm #3

Under the Madison Thread, Layman lists some of the reasons for church shrinking. I believe the shrinking began when the "progressive unity movement" began trying to "transistion" peaceable churches of Christ to the Instrumental Sect. I can speak of all of my "investments with the Lord" since mid 1984. This was in celebration of the Disciples trying to force their Christian Church members to join the society (pay dues) and add the organ (only we promise). When your investment with the Lord gets stolen people wake up and do not trust elders with the money of which only a fraction goes for Biblical charity.

Some body counters have noted that conservative churches are not shrinking. The incredible shrinking man is supposed to get smaller and smaller: the kingdom does not come with observation meaning religious operations of songs and sermons devoid of Scriptural content.

Christ commanded ME not to pay for the free water of the Word which has been further expounded by Jesus and left for our memory. If a man sells himself to set up a School of Plato and denounces Plato and REWRITES plato even the most foolish would not keep him alive by feeding him while he bites off your fingers.

The writer cannot explain CHURCH nor WORSHIP. Trying to prop up "this old house" with entertaining speakers and musicians will not work because you can finder better free of charge on the internet.

Part 1 of 4 Christ's Purpose Driven Church never taught in the Theology Schools having abandoned Bible.

Remember that the Spirit OF Christ (Messiah) spoke through the Prophets to define REST for the godly Jews and future church both inclusively and exclusively. Then God made Jesus of Nazareth TO BE both Lord and Christ to make the prophecies more certain. A Church of Christ is build upon (educated by) the Prophets and Apostles and speaking your own words is outlawed.

<font>Jer. 23:4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.
Jer. 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer. 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his NAME whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Defining the warning before the second advent:

Jer. 23:13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied [sang, played, acted] in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.
Jer. 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.
Jer. 23:26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;
Jer. 23:27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
Jer. 23:28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

The MARK of APT elders is not an option: IF you have A Church of Christ ruled over by Christ you CANNOT seek your own pleasure or speak your own words: Christ passed judgment in the prophets. That may be why the PATTERNISTS get their new paradigm from the Lying Pen of the Scribes boasting of the temple God did not command.

</font>
Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 10th, 2015, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 11th, 2015, 6:48 pm #4

Note that Hermes or Mercury but little known is also KAIROS. Kairos is the demon or spirit son of Zeus. The Kairos Church Planting scheme works out of churches of Christ but founds "daughter" or satellite churches including imposing musical instruments. Kairos as TIME does not mean the time to "go preach the gospel to all nations" but the time is right to ATTACK other people's property. Pure Religion is "holy Threskia" but UNHOLY religion includes all of the performing arts and crafts used to fill up the collection plates--called "trumpets" by the money changers.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 12th, 2015, 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 13th, 2015, 5:15 pm #5

I can post numerous proofs that the ONLY reason for calling people out of their REST was to READ and REHEARSE the Word beginning to be delivered by Moses. You cannot find a single command or example that people assembled to watch someone "worshiping" for you--and pay them too. The Highest form of praising or glorifying God is to speak that which is written for our LEARNING. Romans 15. "For our LEARNING?" Really? Did we miss that a Christian is a Disciple and a Disciple goes to the School of Christ. We do not have to INFERE that one peace pattern.

After the fall into instrumental-trinitarian idolatry practiced for all of their lives in Egypt. Jacob had cursed the Levi tribe and God abandoned them to worship the starry host: and THOSE were the godS they worshipped. They even called the golden calf their god. Jacob warned people not to enter into a covenant with them (the progressive's pattern) nor to attend their synagogues. The godly people were quarantined to their local area on the superstitious seventh day which was the day of ll SUN (Saturn) worship.

Rather than pay someone to lecture on the latest book or their bonded-at-the-hip buddy, take a few minutes to grasp that words have meaning and Calvin agrees that the synagogue was the only god-called assembly on the REST DAYS. Beyond the pale are men who LADE you with a huge STAFF to do everything BUT go out and teach that which has been taught. The Campbell's defined baptism as the FIRST act of worship and the next was to Read and Muse upon the Word of God. We be in the 21st century: no one can lead you into God's presence while tippy toeing through the tulips. Donnie has clarified John 1 that God is IN His Word. The WORD (again) is the Logos or regulative principle: it excludes rhetoric, personal experiences or gestures, singing, playing instruments, acting, dancing, clapping, waving hands, shouting or hugging and kissing. That's why He always connects sound-making instruments which produce spiritual anxiety or the laded burden to BURNING.

I am whistling Dixie because Jesus came for A Little Flock and hid them so that Master-Serf institutions can never find them.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on July 13th, 2015, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Layman
Layman

July 15th, 2015, 10:41 am #6

"I am whistling Dixie because Jesus came for A Little Flock and hid them so that Master-Serf institutions can never find them."

Does Ken claim a special revelation from God? Connecting music (whistling) to A Little Flock? Ken, are you holding out on us?

July 15th, 2015, 2:52 pm #7

I don't have a special revelation form Jesus but I have a VERY RARE ONE. You cannot see godliness as a means of financial gain or "glory" of leadership and read black text on brown paper. I received that special but rare revelation from reading 2 Corinthians 3.

In the above post I had a special revelation from God through Moses.

Numbers 10:[7] But when the assembly is to be gathered together,
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
you shall blow,
.....but you shall not sound an alarm.

You don't know anyone who does not say that "God commanded Instrumental Music in Worship under the Law." Shame, Shame, Shame--and pay them too. Moses and Paul called it PLAY which was demon worship and a PATTERN to be avoided. Rom 10, 1 Cor 10.

Notice that I had a special revelation from the LATIN without which the Greek Scholars just fabricate: this assembly was the synagogue or Church of Christ (the Rock) in the wilderness. Remembering that David was neither a worship leader nor a writer of worship songs. As a Messianic Psalm the Alarm is the Triumph-over. Here is a special revelation because you won't hear it otherwise:

Psa. 25:1 Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.
Psa. 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Psa. 25:3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
Psa. 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Psa. 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

"The priests shall blow the trumpets of massacre, and the Levites and all the blowers of the ram's horn shall sound a battle alarm,
and the foot soldiers shall stretch out their hands against the host...
and at the sound of the alarm<b> they shall begin to bring down the slain.
All the people shall cease their clamor,
but the priests shall continue to <b>blow the trumpets of massacre.<b>
</b></b></b>
- War Scroll

Psalm 41 warns that Judas will not triumph over Jesus: that means with "vocal or instrumental rejoicing or high-sounding rhetoric." I'll bet you heard a sermon last Sunday based on verse 3z?

</font>

July 15th, 2015, 3:27 pm #8

You will have noticed that when the "worship boys and girls" hit the stage up to half of the "owners" hit the doors.

There is no Biblical or other historical exception to the fact that Religious Music or other self-exhibition in the name of a god must be performed by a MALE but they must perform the ROLES OF WOMEN. Those boasting of sowing discord appeal to David but God had another account by a PROPHET who must be silenced.

http://www.piney.com/2.Samuel.6.html

A Worship Center with Hireling worship leaders always means that YOU pay US and we PERFORM worship for you or LEAD YOU into worship: Jesus called them hypocrites or sophists and said that GOD HIDES FROM THEM. If the blind lead the blind then both fall into the ditch which word means the pit or hell.

The INCLUSIVE-EXCLUSIVE pattern was defined after the fall into instrumental-trinitarian "worship" at Mount Sinai: that was one of the always MARKS of people falling from grace without redemption. You will ALWAYS find people conspiring to slip music and musicians in and make you bow to Baal but you will NEVER find a congregation recovering and REMOVING the stigmata: the BEAST is "a new style of music or Satyric (cappella) drama."

Layman
Layman

July 15th, 2015, 10:18 pm #9

July 16th, 2015, 12:05 am #10

Watching the spraddle-legged leader reminding me of plowing with my good mule, Andy (We traded Amos).

This is what Jesus and all enlightened Greek society called a laded burden. The close harmony tries and fails to hide the grating dissonance when changing notes.

You will note carefully that when society and its practices are described in the text (not available at ACU-LU) even the simple melody was known to scratch people's nerve endings (all of them) by people intending to fleece you. The more enlightened citizens always preferred to read original texts. That's what Paul commanded when he silenced both male and female "so we might all be SAFE and come to a knowledge of the truth."