A list of churches that CM approves

Justice
Justice

September 13th, 2014, 2:50 pm #21

(2) Various New Testament texts make it clear that the early disciples assembled together as a body of people for the purpose of worship on the Lord’s day (Acts 2:42; 20:7-12; 1 Cor. 11:17ff; 14:1-40; 16:1-2). How could a Christian ever be admonished for forsaking an assembly (Heb. 10:25), if he is not even obligated to be a part of a local church?

DAILY. His Word Logos: opposite rhetoric, singing, playing instruments, acting.
PLACE. A public place. Solomon's Porch. Forum of Tyrannus.
RESOURCE. What Jesus commanded to be taught in the prophets now certified. Isaiah 58 "NOT speaking your own words."
ELDERS. Teach that which HAS BEEN TAUGHT
NOT: commanded to lay by in store for the Apostle's new chariot
DOCTRINE: is TEACHING not cut-N-paste sermons.

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received HIS WORD word were baptized:
<font color="#FFFFFF">.....
and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly
.....in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship,
.....and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:43 And fear came upon every soul:
.....and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together,
.....and had all things common;
Acts 2:45 And sold their possessions and goods,
.....and parted them to all men,
.....as every man had need.
Acts 2:46 And they, continuing DAILY with one accord in the temple,
.....and breaking bread from house to house,
.....did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people.
.....And the Lord added to the church DAILY such as should be saved.

A herald (Kerusso or presbyter) is commanded to GO into all the world and collect lost sheep. They work DAILY and don't need to "git up uh sermon" since all of the songs and sermons HAVE BEEN delivered and are not subject to private interpretation meaning "further expounding in song or sermon." Jesus authorized the "bag" so he could save up left over bread and depend on FAITH and godly believers to SEND him to his next place.

A kerusso or presbyter was not paid on the receiving end, could not "open" an ammend the message sent from the King. Poets and musicians were under Athenian Law not permitted to be heralds because they couldn't resist rewriting the mesaage to make the letter say what HE THOUGHT was required.

So far, so good: if you know of such an ekklesia-synagogue School of the Word Only let me know.

</font>
Ken says, "DOCTRINE: is TEACHING not cut-N-paste sermons."

I think Ken has judged himself to be quite guilty. LOL

Justice
Justice

September 13th, 2014, 5:37 pm #22

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

You know exactly what I mean by "personal." Simply: others (like the Praise Team) can't do it for you.

You address me as "Donnie" because that's how I have identified myself when I post. BTW, "Anonymous" is automatically generated when a post submitted does not have "Your Name __________________" filled in.

When I respond to a poster, I sincerely would like to address by name or some kind of identification other than "Anonymous" or "Annie Mouse." No, I do not enjoy calling someone "Annie." I'd prefer to respond to you or address you as "Dave" or "Servant" without having to rely on the IP address or your style of writing.

(Ken was probably already relaxed and resting when I published your post. ) [/color]
Donnie, I'm curious, do you believe as Ken does that local Church membership is not required? Are you a member of a local church of Christ?

September 13th, 2014, 7:21 pm #23

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

You know exactly what I mean by "personal." Simply: others (like the Praise Team) can't do it for you.

You address me as "Donnie" because that's how I have identified myself when I post. BTW, "Anonymous" is automatically generated when a post submitted does not have "Your Name __________________" filled in.

When I respond to a poster, I sincerely would like to address by name or some kind of identification other than "Anonymous" or "Annie Mouse." No, I do not enjoy calling someone "Annie." I'd prefer to respond to you or address you as "Dave" or "Servant" without having to rely on the IP address or your style of writing.

(Ken was probably already relaxed and resting when I published your post. ) [/color]
If I were any more relaxed my wife would call the undertaker: I have already given him my permission to use my old 1997 suit and cut it up to fit. I didn't need it when I knew that Hohenwald church was on the purpose driven cult path to "divert" my very last violation of the law and laid by at the elders feet!

Annie Mouse is SARGE and he believes in command authority.

It turns out that only a few believers in the larger cities assembled ONCE A WEEK to Rest, Read and Rehearse the Word. Most believer rarely assembled with at the DESIGNATED CENTER. Early on, church leaders understood that they would have to add entertainment to call the flock in from many days travel and they usually met all day or several days. The SINGING proponents on the Wineskin forum misquote historic scholars and then the singing was among the monastic groups which, in Annie Mouse's example met DAILY.

I assemble with people all over the world by GOING into the world to post that which has been posted. I wonder how many gather together with Sarge and hold their breath until the song and sermon are over have HIDDEN the Word or food from the lambs there only of breathings and threatenings for those with no ROLE and no DOLE. If Sarge is one of those APT elders he will "teach that which has been taught" and He will PREACH the Word by READING the Word, recite a hymn and GO OUT. No closing prayer.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 13th, 2014, 9:32 pm #24

Ken said "I assemble with people all over the world by GOING into the world to post that which has been posted."

is that akin to 'that which is written?' NO....I don't think so, and NO you are NOT assembling when you post here on the computer. It is not nor never will be assembling. Nice try though.

Hey Donnie....again, call me whatever your thoughts can conjure up. You seem to enjoy it, so if I can be the brunt of your slander, at least it gives the beautiful Lord's church at Madison a break from your slander.

Let me ask something. You mentioned "A true test of their (the performers') kind of worship should be to face our heavenly Father and "perform" in His presence with their microphones [imagine God's reaction] ..."

Since I would never assume to know what God would say or how He would react, and even with His Words in writing and feeling privileged to read what he has done in the PAST, tell me what you think He would say, or how he would react now. I haven't heard of anyone since the apostles that were inspired enough to write down the Words of God, so please inform me of how you think He would react. What shall we cal this new addition? After or before Revelations?

September 13th, 2014, 11:37 pm #25

A list of churches that CM approves.

1)

2)

3)

4)

There are none

We DISCIPLES (students) of CHRIST can read BLACK text on WHITE paper. We know from the garden of Eden because the serpent was a Musical Enchanter(ess) derived from brass or copper which gave wicked to make them give them their cows and daughters in return for their making the feel that the gods were gyrating all of their pleasure centers. The Spirit of Christ called him-her-it "the singing and harp-playing prostitute" and we know that a prostitute is anyone who sells any of their body parts as an agent of the "gods."

The last message was that the "fruits" as craftsmen, singers and instrument players were called SORCERERS and the will be CAST ALIVE INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.. If you go to the back cover of your bible and flip backward to Revelation 17f YOU will know why WE are dogmatic certain.

I told you about The Book of Enoch and lots of literature contemporeneous with the Bible and Clay tablets much older that when you have been seduced by the Devil you are led into mixed-sex choirs, wearning of apparel or clergy robes and homosexuality even within your family. Paul defined that in Romans 1.

The ANTI-Regulative Principle at Wineskins.or are promoting a second front or a SECOND COHORT at Pepperdine USING Mike Cope and now Jeff Walling. The First Cohort was led by Rubel Shelly and Mike Cope in the OLD New Wineskings magazine. I will post some of the HIDDEN MESSAGES of a COHORT shortly led by Rick Gibson at Pepperdine. No content with simply turning their coat they are making another effort to SQUASH the Churches of Christ who foolishly founded any para-church institution.

Here is the PATTERN of those saying that a spirit commanded them to impose instrumental praise with a threat to those who do not take the mark,

Isaiah 30 Christ defines the PROPHETIC TYPE so we know when God is driving His enemies into HELL.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 13th, 2014, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2014, 1:42 am #26

Ken,
If you actually ever did what you say you do....'Speak that which is written,' instead of hurling insults at Mike Cope, Reubel Shelly, Jeff Walling, Rick Gibson, you forgot Max Lucado this time (save something for tomorrow), and quoting ASSUMED Scripture (Enoch), you might get somewhere.
Sorry that I work your dander up, but simply put....you say one thing but do another.
You assemble, but you don't
You speak that which is written, but you don't
You quote recorded history, but false history (a history of mythical gods and demons---pan is NOT a real person and it only represents what you have it to be).
You say you love Scripture, yet time and time again you make it what YOU want it to be, turn it around to fit your opinions instead of letting God say what He really said.
I could go on.....

'Now is the time for all good men (and Donnie too) to come to the aid of their countrymen.'

I am a sitting duck, ain't I?

Do you prefer 6, 7, or 8 buckshot?

September 14th, 2014, 2:17 am #27

Ken said "I assemble with people all over the world by GOING into the world to post that which has been posted."

is that akin to 'that which is written?' NO....I don't think so, and NO you are NOT assembling when you post here on the computer. It is not nor never will be assembling. Nice try though.

Hey Donnie....again, call me whatever your thoughts can conjure up. You seem to enjoy it, so if I can be the brunt of your slander, at least it gives the beautiful Lord's church at Madison a break from your slander.

Let me ask something. You mentioned "A true test of their (the performers') kind of worship should be to face our heavenly Father and "perform" in His presence with their microphones [imagine God's reaction] ..."

Since I would never assume to know what God would say or how He would react, and even with His Words in writing and feeling privileged to read what he has done in the PAST, tell me what you think He would say, or how he would react now. I haven't heard of anyone since the apostles that were inspired enough to write down the Words of God, so please inform me of how you think He would react. What shall we cal this new addition? After or before Revelations?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Anonymous [Dave],

You are David Fields, a.k.a. "Dave" or "Servant" or "Servant for Him" [in the past]. FYI, to a certain extent, I have been keeping up with IP addresses of a number of posters. I have also attempted to familiarize myself with a poster's writing style. A couple of ways to keep my sanity when I respond to posters.

"Coach" initiated this thread, for which I am thankful. Coach has transitioned to "Sarge" along the way -- which was just fine. He now identifies himself as "Justice," and Justice has identified himself with no fear or shame in every post he's submitted up to this point -- just an observation on my part. I respect him for that.

Whatever "your thoughts can conjure up." OK, since you're that irritated by being addressed as "Annie" or "Annie Mouse" [CM's ID for "Anonymous"], I'll address you as "Anonymous [Dave]" when you don't append your name to your post.

Nonetheless, authorship of a post or message is the preferred way.

Speaking of God's reaction to man's conjured up ideas of worship performances, all I can say is what the Scripture says -- "... whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear" (Heb. 12:28).[/color]

September 14th, 2014, 2:25 am #28

Ken,
If you actually ever did what you say you do....'Speak that which is written,' instead of hurling insults at Mike Cope, Reubel Shelly, Jeff Walling, Rick Gibson, you forgot Max Lucado this time (save something for tomorrow), and quoting ASSUMED Scripture (Enoch), you might get somewhere.
Sorry that I work your dander up, but simply put....you say one thing but do another.
You assemble, but you don't
You speak that which is written, but you don't
You quote recorded history, but false history (a history of mythical gods and demons---pan is NOT a real person and it only represents what you have it to be).
You say you love Scripture, yet time and time again you make it what YOU want it to be, turn it around to fit your opinions instead of letting God say what He really said.
I could go on.....

'Now is the time for all good men (and Donnie too) to come to the aid of their countrymen.'

I am a sitting duck, ain't I?

Do you prefer 6, 7, or 8 buckshot?

Rick Gipson has recruited Mike Cope and now Jeff Walling to form a new COHORT meaning an attack on the church and Scripture. I have finished a few notes even defining a COHORT which defines the new STAFF-STUFFED- ministry team ministers defacto deaconesses.

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Gipson.Pepper ... tives.html

The Greek understanding of a COHORT is a CODE word which Rick Gipson does not grasp but those in the NO will flee Babylon.

You don't raise my pulse a half beet (picked).

If you are a sitting duck does that mean you are a QUACK? Remember the FROG SPIRITS in Revelation? I can find you some.

Last edited by Ken.Sublett on September 14th, 2014, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 14th, 2014, 3:00 am #29

Donnie, I'm curious, do you believe as Ken does that local Church membership is not required? Are you a member of a local church of Christ?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Justice,

God's church is worldwide -- which necessitates local churches or congregations to exist and the local church's elders to teach that which they've been taught.

The real membership list is in "the book of life" -- of those who serve the Lord, laborers and fellowlaborers (Philippians 4:3).

Rev. 3:5 clearly states: "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels."

Rev. 20:15 avers: "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."[/color]

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2014, 6:30 am #30

Rick Gipson has recruited Mike Cope and now Jeff Walling to form a new COHORT meaning an attack on the church and Scripture. I have finished a few notes even defining a COHORT which defines the new STAFF-STUFFED- ministry team ministers defacto deaconesses.

http://www.piney.com/Rick.Gipson.Pepper ... tives.html

The Greek understanding of a COHORT is a CODE word which Rick Gipson does not grasp but those in the NO will flee Babylon.

You don't raise my pulse a half beet (picked).

If you are a sitting duck does that mean you are a QUACK? Remember the FROG SPIRITS in Revelation? I can find you some.

Not even a half beet? Then why, after I post, your penmanship goes from crazy to hateful?
Ya know Ken, you may actually have something there. Most of the time your writings are BOTH hateful and incoherent, so if your heartbeat stays high all the time I certainly can't raise it any. Watch that though.....raising your heartbeat with exercise is good. Stress is another story.