2)

3)

4)

There are none

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2014, 1:40 pm #12

Hebrews 10
24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

'Speak that which is written,' unless......it doesn't fit your bill?

You like dictating your opinion from a computer and believe that there are no churches acceptable to you so you can disregard 'that which is written?'

I like my dogs better than some two-legged's, but that still doesn't give me the right to disregard Scripture.

Hey, even though is not a gray area, and we know that not assembling with the saints is sinful, you always use your commentaries and other sources to disregard most any Scripture. Our president has proven that.....so please just post your url address to avoid your lengthy diatribe here....or just admit that you don't LIKE nor will adhere to that particular Scripture even though it is righteous and true.

You are right....in my younger years my feathers were immature and weak, hardly suitable for decent height, but now they have since molted and now I have wings like eagles. I get up there pretty good.

Ever heard the saying, 'hard to soar like an eagle, when you are surrounded by a bunch of turkeys?'

September 12th, 2014, 4:29 pm #13

A list of churches that CM approves.

1)

2)

3)

4)

There are none

Jesus told me that the Kingdom does not come with OBSERVATION: that means religious observations." These are defined as the Lying Wonders of Speaking, Singing or any WORKS-directed rituals." Paul said that your assemblies DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD. So, if you make SINGING as an ACT of worship not caring what you SANG; if you lie about the LAW OF GIVING; if you violate the direct command from the wilderness onward to PREACH the WORD (only) by READING the WORD (only) you may NOT be an ekklesia or synagogue or SCHOOL of Christ. THANKS for the COMMAND to go INSIDE the camp when Jesus is found only OUTSIDE the cam;, I will just assemble with my congregation which is larger than yours.

The Spirit OF Christ warned about these dry and thirsty days in Amos 8 and Isaiah 5 for example. There is only one thing to fill and satisfy the DISCIPLES of Christ who are OF TRUTH or OF FAITH.

If your preacher spends all week "Gitting up a sermon" out of his own head rather than being able to systematically READ (Jesus as example) and discuss what Silly Sally would understand about WORDS, then you are NOT a church of Christ.

Amos 8:1 THUS hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and behold a basket of summer fruit.
Amos 8:2And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of
summer FRUIT. Then said the Lord unto me, The end is come upon my people
of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.
Amos 8:3 And the SONGS of the temple shall be howlings in that day,
saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they
shall cast them forth with silence.
Amos 8:4 Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail,

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD,
that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,
but of HEARING the WORDS of the LORD:
Amos 8:12 And they shall WANDER from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east,
they shall run to and fro to seek the WORD of the LORD, and shall NOT find it.
Amos 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for THIRST.

WORD is DABAR, VERBUM as a translation of LOGOS, what is spoken
or said, expressions, language, discourse, conversation,discourse, to a
word, word for word, exactly, literally

LOGOS The Greek speakers would recognize that as "of regulative and formative forces, derived from the intelligible and operative in the sensible universe,
Logos is opposite of the desire for theatrics, Opposite of one's
personal experiences or opinion, opposite of poetry or an emotional
style of treatment, opposite to epagoges or aids or spells
incantantations, oration, preludes, Lexis as speech opposite Oide (spells), opposite to meter,

The Spirit OF Christ said of those who do not SPEAK the WORD that THERE IS NO LIGHT IN THEM.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 12th, 2014, 11:02 pm #14

Ken said that "If your preacher spends all week "Gitting up a sermon" out of his own head rather than being able to systematically READ (Jesus as example) and discuss what Silly Sally would understand about WORDS, then you are NOT a church of Christ."

THEN.....he tries to do the smoke and mirrors thing by posting this information that has no relevance to anything. He tells everyone that preachers use opinion rather than Scripture. He wants to sound intelligent, so he posts the following:

WORD is DABAR, VERBUM as a translation of LOGOS, what is spoken
or said, expressions, language, discourse, conversation,discourse, to a
word, word for word, exactly, literally

Why would anyone...I repeat anyone....need a definition of DEBAR, VERNUM? ANSWER: NONE!!!
Ken, what is the translated word for hypocrite? You should have it memorized by now.

September 12th, 2014, 11:48 pm #15

LOGOS outlaws making sermons using personal opinions or "what happened to me", sing OR playing instruments, acting or dancing since dancing is included in MUSIC.

If you understand LOGOS and violate its meaning then Christ says "there is no light in you."That means sinning with a high hand and there can be no redemption.

A hypocrite is a self-speaker, singer, instrument player or actor. See if you can locate one of those at the next appointed hour.

SPEAK is the opposite of SING and SING is the opposite of SPEAK.'

So when you SING Fanny Crosby and PRETEND that you are SPEAKING that which is written for our learning then that defines a HYPOCRITE. Paul says of the performers in Ephesians 4 that they are LYING IN WAIT TO DECEIVE. That is their job: that is what they do. The HAD deceived the world in a previous age.

A hypocrite wears the wax mask of someone they are not. An elder who does not "speak that which has been taught" is wearing a WAX MASK.

As a person, Jesus wears the "mask" of God as the only image we will ever get.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 13th, 2014, 2:15 am #16

A hypocrite wears the wax mask of someone they are not.
You are correct, Ken Sublett.

I would imagine that they don't like mirrors, do they?

September 13th, 2014, 3:00 am #17

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Is this Annie or is it David Fields?[/color]

September 13th, 2014, 3:22 am #18

A hypocrite wears the wax mask of someone they are not.
You are correct, Ken Sublett.

I would imagine that they don't like mirrors, do they?
[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave Fields,

Do you think those musical praise performers ("Praise Team") on stage or in the front pews like mirrors?

Those musicians on stage with their handheld microphones are there as performers or "actors" because they feel and think that the congregants are incapable of personal worship and are dependent upon their worshiping for them.

A true test of their (the performers') kind of worship should be to face our heavenly Father and "perform" in His presence with their microphones [imagine God's reaction] ...

... and leave the congregants alone.

It's unfortunate that elders of a congregation of the New Testament church would allow this kind of activity in the assembly -- this has been referred to as "holy entertainment."[/color]

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 13th, 2014, 3:54 am #19

Donnie to the rescue!!!
Ken, tell Donnie thank you...again.

"...think that the congregants are incapable of personal worship."

When.....did/do members go to a church looking for "personal worship?' "Personal" worship seems a bit selfish and conceited, especially when you are in a house full of fellow Christians.

Personal worship is received ONLY when you give to and take part of the service yourself. Does your personal worship entail sitting quietly and meditating by yourself? You could do that at home.

If you enjoy to continue to slander with names (annie).....well have at it.

You just should not get upset with all of this.

Being vengeful has taken a lot of years out of you Donnie.

September 13th, 2014, 6:48 am #20

[color=#0000FF" size="4" face="times]Dave,

You know exactly what I mean by "personal." Simply: others (like the Praise Team) can't do it for you.

You address me as "Donnie" because that's how I have identified myself when I post. BTW, "Anonymous" is automatically generated when a post submitted does not have "Your Name __________________" filled in.

When I respond to a poster, I sincerely would like to address by name or some kind of identification other than "Anonymous" or "Annie Mouse." No, I do not enjoy calling someone "Annie." I'd prefer to respond to you or address you as "Dave" or "Servant" without having to rely on the IP address or your style of writing.

(Ken was probably already relaxed and resting when I published your post. ) [/color]