Window divider

Window divider

November 20th, 2016, 3:26 am #1

Is there a chance someone reading this would have a driver side divider for the main glass on the driver side for a C cab truck. This is the Stainless piece the wing window closes into. the truck is a 49 and is different from the later years, but at this time I would take what is available. Thanks.

November 20th, 2016, 4:02 am #2

email sent to you

November 20th, 2016, 5:36 am #3

Is there a chance someone reading this would have a driver side divider for the main glass on the driver side for a C cab truck. This is the Stainless piece the wing window closes into. the truck is a 49 and is different from the later years, but at this time I would take what is available. Thanks.
If this is the Ted I think it is, then you've already checked inside the door down at the bottom.

November 20th, 2016, 10:01 pm #4

If Vern doesn't have one, I might. I have a couple of surplus cracked windows with the divider still attached. Don't remember for which side, and won't be able to check till later in the week.

November 21st, 2016, 3:41 am #5

Thanks Skip: I will call later on in the week.