The end of my Studebaker Journey

The end of my Studebaker Journey

GS
GS

April 5th, 2012, 3:15 am #1

Sold the Smith family truck yesterday, and it is headed to Texas and new owner tomorrow. Unless a mystery part shows up in the garage or the store room. I am keeping mt T/F badge. I am now completely Studeless. It's been fun, between the travels and the different vehicles. But now the bones tell me enough.

Hopefully i can get the new owner to join the SDC, the Truck Farmers, and jump in on this forum.

Thanks to all the folks who have helped my with info, parts etc. It's a great group, and i wish you all well.

Adios GS aka: great Santini

Brian Dahl
Brian Dahl

April 5th, 2012, 9:54 am #2

Is the beginning of mine. Wishing you the best,

Brian Dahl

ChicoDave
ChicoDave

April 5th, 2012, 5:10 pm #3

?

Also post a picture.

-Dave

Brian Dahl
Brian Dahl

April 5th, 2012, 10:16 pm #4

Twxas? Nope, Virginia! Go to page 2 od this site, go down about 4", and you'll see a post thar says BRIAN'S NEW TRANSTAR. Lots of pictures there. One owner truck, 36,877.3 actual miles! Love it!

Brian

Bob Feaganes
Bob Feaganes

April 6th, 2012, 1:38 am #5

Sold the Smith family truck yesterday, and it is headed to Texas and new owner tomorrow. Unless a mystery part shows up in the garage or the store room. I am keeping mt T/F badge. I am now completely Studeless. It's been fun, between the travels and the different vehicles. But now the bones tell me enough.

Hopefully i can get the new owner to join the SDC, the Truck Farmers, and jump in on this forum.

Thanks to all the folks who have helped my with info, parts etc. It's a great group, and i wish you all well.

Adios GS aka: great Santini
The rules of "How to be a Studebaker Truck Farmer" clearly state ... you do not have to own a Studebaker Truck to be a member, just have a love for them ... and you do. So don't turn in your Badge, and I hope we cross paths sometime.

Regards,

Bob Feaganes (aka stude53)