Selling M5 seats and bed stakes

Selling M5 seats and bed stakes

November 11th, 2016, 1:27 am #1

Selling M5 seats: 2 bottoms, 3 backs and one "you tell me". If interested, email me or call me 707-771-1367 to discuss and I'll send pics.
Can load pics on Studebaker Truck Talk if someone advises "how to". Tried to upload pics via Photobucket, but failed.
Regards, Dean

November 11th, 2016, 4:06 am #2

a seat bottom & back, probably the best ones u have. My # 707 365-0327.

November 11th, 2016, 8:42 am #3

Selling M5 seats: 2 bottoms, 3 backs and one "you tell me". If interested, email me or call me 707-771-1367 to discuss and I'll send pics.
Can load pics on Studebaker Truck Talk if someone advises "how to". Tried to upload pics via Photobucket, but failed.
Regards, Dean
STEP 1 ...... CLICK ON PHOTOBUCKET

STEP 2 .......THEN YOU WILL SEE THE LOGIN SCREEN WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO LOG IN

STEP 3 .......AFTER LOGING IN YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON "BROWSE" TO SEARCH FOR THE FILE YOU WANT TO UPLOAD ON YOUR PC

STEP 4 ......ONCE YOU FIND THE FILE AND CHOOSE "OPEN" THE PATH INDICATED WITH THE YELLOW ARROW WILL FILL IN AND YOU CAN THEN "UPLOAD" THE FILE TO PHOTOBUCKET. YOU WILL NEED TO BE PATIENT AT THIS POINT BECAUSE IT TAKES A LITTLE TIME TO UPLOAD FILES, ESPECIALLY LARGE ONES. WHEN IT HAS UPLOADED YOU WILL SEE A PIC IN YOUR ALBUM

STEP 5 ...... YOU CAN NOW SELECT THE PIC BY LEFT CLICKING IT (LAST PIC UPLOADED IS SELECTED BY DEFAULT) AND YOU WILL NOTE A BLUE BORDER AROUND IT. THAT WILL ALSO INPUT THE ADDRESS OF THAT PIC IN THE "URL" LINE WHICH YOU WILL NOW LEFT CLICK ON ONCE AND IT SHOULD HIGHLIGHT THAT ADDRESS TO A BLUE COLOR (IF YOU CLICK MORE THAN ONCE IT WILL DESELECT IT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER). ONCE YOU PERFORM THAT, YOU SIMPLY RIGHT CLICK ON THAT ADDRESS AND CHOOSE "COPY"

STEP 6 ...... YOU WILL NOW MOVE YOUR CURSOR INTO THE MESSAGE BODY AND RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE "PASTE". YOU WILL SEE THE ADDRESS OF THE PIC SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU SEE BELOW IN THE TEXT BODY OF THE CAPTURE I TOOK FROM YOUR THREAD.

YOU CAN NOW "PREVIEW" YOUR TEXT AND YOU WILL SEE THE PICTURE(S). ALL OF THE EXAMPLES IN THIS THREAD ARE PICTURES I UPLOADED THROUGH PHTOBUCKET AND LOOKS LIKE THIS IN THE TEXT BODY.....

I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU GET YOUR PICS UP ON THE SITE....!!!!!

November 11th, 2016, 6:46 pm #4

Eric,

Thanks for the detailed instructions. I will post pictures shortly.

Regards,

Dean

November 11th, 2016, 6:48 pm #5

Regards, Dean
Pics of two seat bottoms and backs. Seats have some of original covers and cushioning, both in need of replacement. Seat springs bottoms look to be in good condition on one fair on the other. All seat backs look pretty good, but will also need recovering.

I can post additional photos If theres interest.

Items are located in Benicia, CA

November 11th, 2016, 6:53 pm #6

Regards, Dean
Pic of M5 bed stake pockets for bed. Items are located in Benicia, CA

November 12th, 2016, 1:26 am #7

Might be interested in them , I built my bed on my street rod pickup. No one else may notice , but sure truck would look better with original stakes !

November 12th, 2016, 5:35 am #8

Eric,

Thanks for the detailed instructions. I will post pictures shortly.

Regards,

Dean
Glad to be of help Dean...!

November 12th, 2016, 6:42 pm #9

Might be interested in them , I built my bed on my street rod pickup. No one else may notice , but sure truck would look better with original stakes !
If Randy doesn't get them I'm also interested. You can email me at 36tudor@twc.com

November 12th, 2016, 9:41 pm #10

Randy,

My email address is m.scutman@gmail.com or call me at 707-771-1367. to discuss.

Regards,

Dean

November 15th, 2016, 12:22 am #11

Not sure if they will work with my bed , I built my bed out of new metal . Could be they wouldn't work . If no one else goes for them , I might try them , but if anyone else can use them , go for it !