Recommendations for a good restorer?

Recommendations for a good restorer?

June 6th, 2017, 9:25 pm #1

I've come to accept that changes in my life mean that I don't have the time to finish the restoration of my dad's Champ. I live in Raleigh and would really appreciate any recommendations for somebody that I can pay to reassemble my truck. Engine and transmission have been rebuilt. Turner brakes on the front, ready for the cab sheet metal to be done so that it can go back on the frame. Happy to take it to anyone within 100 miles of Raleigh. Ideas? Thanks in advance!

June 7th, 2017, 12:47 am #2

100 miles from Raleigh. We're finishing up a 60 model, now.

June 7th, 2017, 1:49 pm #3

I did buy a parts Lark in PA a few years back and dragged it down to NC...

June 7th, 2017, 1:51 pm #4

100 miles from Raleigh. We're finishing up a 60 model, now.
Still in Florida?

June 7th, 2017, 2:38 pm #5

have two projects completed, one nearing completion and one inline. We have space for another.

June 8th, 2017, 3:00 am #6

I've come to accept that changes in my life mean that I don't have the time to finish the restoration of my dad's Champ. I live in Raleigh and would really appreciate any recommendations for somebody that I can pay to reassemble my truck. Engine and transmission have been rebuilt. Turner brakes on the front, ready for the cab sheet metal to be done so that it can go back on the frame. Happy to take it to anyone within 100 miles of Raleigh. Ideas? Thanks in advance!
Just finished a 2R for a fella in Yonkers NY and am finishing another for a guy in Virginia, will be starting on one for a guy in PA. If you want to bring it to NY I can help.

June 10th, 2017, 4:33 am #7

If you're still looking or trying to decide send an email to me.
Hudsonbaker@myexcel.com
Have experience with Champs and references,
Kim