first time for everything

first time for everything

Ted Jensen
Ted Jensen

June 11th, 2012, 2:19 am #1

Today was the third annual car show in our little town. 253 cars registured and there was a real nice mix of new, old and modified.
Only two studebakers registured and both were from my garage.
[/IMG]
When the trophies were handed out guess who was the first to be handed out. You are right the little 3R5.
[/IMG]
No one said why the trophy was awarded but there it is. Ted

Zane
Zane

June 11th, 2012, 2:25 am #2

Those are both beautiful trucks!

Keith Mifflin
Keith Mifflin

June 11th, 2012, 3:39 am #3

Today was the third annual car show in our little town. 253 cars registured and there was a real nice mix of new, old and modified.
[/IMG]
When the trophies were handed out guess who was the first to be handed out. You are right the little 3R5.
[/IMG]
that my truck is half as nice as yours. You do deserve this and a bunch more for all the help you have given us all!!!

By the way the engine I bought from you goes onto the frame tomorrow!! It won't be running but will sit there proudly until I wrap it in reworked cab and fenders.

Thanks again for all your support!

Keith

MW
MW

June 11th, 2012, 4:18 am #4

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Good looking trucks Ted. Well deserved on the award. Personally, I think the 2R11 should have taken the honors, but then I'm a little biased that way.

Brian Dahl
Brian Dahl

June 11th, 2012, 11:07 am #5

Well deserved award.
Brian

John Weinrich
John Weinrich

June 11th, 2012, 12:23 pm #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Good to see that your work is paying off!

I have just entered my truck into the Sully Plantation car show for this Sunday. It's mainly a Model A show but my SDC chapter will be there. I'll be in the heavy commercial category competing against a Mack truck... I guess they didn't have an ugly category...

Fred
Fred

June 11th, 2012, 4:19 pm #7

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Cant wait to get mine off the jacks

Peter
Peter

June 11th, 2012, 8:07 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
your face and those nice trucks in the background.
Peter

Jim V
Jim V

June 14th, 2012, 1:57 am #9

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Ted, very nice restorations,lots of labor of love went into those, love the summer and car shows ya did well, Jim V