bottom door hinge covers

bottom door hinge covers

December 7th, 2017, 4:25 am #1

Two weeks ago I was looking for some decent bottom door hinge covers for my C-cab. All of the ones I had were much too bad for installation even after clean up. Being certain others may wish for these same covers I sent two of the best ones to Classic Enterprises. Suggested to Lamonte this may be something he would manufacture and place in his line of products.
I returned home from my Minnesota trip to find a box from Classic Enterprises. Lamonte had made and sent me a set. Indications from the note he sent these will be available. I have not painted and installed them but they look real nice and will be a great addition to the door. He did not send me a part number but if you need them, they will be a nice feature and save a lot of work trying to straighten or repair your old ones.

December 7th, 2017, 9:14 pm #2

That's great news, especially since mine are missing altogether.

December 8th, 2017, 8:26 pm #3

I just received shipment from him and they are SO NICE -- I made my own but they suck compared to his. Thanks Lamonte -- great new piece. But I have found that all his stuff is good and have purchased most everything he makes for C cab Wish he made the inside-the-cab vertical supports behind the back seat. Im making those too.

December 9th, 2017, 8:23 pm #4

Two weeks ago I was looking for some decent bottom door hinge covers for my C-cab. All of the ones I had were much too bad for installation even after clean up. Being certain others may wish for these same covers I sent two of the best ones to Classic Enterprises. Suggested to Lamonte this may be something he would manufacture and place in his line of products.
I returned home from my Minnesota trip to find a box from Classic Enterprises. Lamonte had made and sent me a set. Indications from the note he sent these will be available. I have not painted and installed them but they look real nice and will be a great addition to the door. He did not send me a part number but if you need them, they will be a nice feature and save a lot of work trying to straighten or repair your old ones.
Lamonte is pretty good at getting the things we need fort our Studebakers. Last year i wanted the WORKSTAR 245 decal for my 57 Transtar Eng. I had about 90% of the decal on my sparkplug wire guard. so i drew an exact copy and size. Lamonte made up Decals and now they are available for eveyone in the catalog.